Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:18:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:50:21 AM

1.Quick update. Our meeting with Dmitry Machikhin was postponed due to his crazy traveling schedule. He did tell me that taking on an advisory role would be tricky because he is working on Midex full time. He couldn't yet commit to that title. I fully respect that decision. Some ICO advisors that I see on twenty projects at one time makes me wonder if they are really advising or just selling their profile picture and name. He loves URAllowance and is an advocate for education on any level. Great guy all around. While I was researching him I discovered he is also humble. He never mentioned that he has fought and won some important battles for cryptocurrency against regulation. We are lucky to have gained his interest. If he can't give us proper advisory due to his busy schedule, he will take on an ambassador role for us. Whatever is decided, our team is happy to have him onboard. Our rescheduled appointment is set for April 16, 2018.

2. The alpha version of our platform is in development and we are putting the finishing touches on the new website early next week. Unless we find time this weekend. We may surprise you. The new website will look much cleaner and professional. Our CTO is a wizard and never ceases to surprise me. I did an alright job on the current website but as any visitor will be able to tell you, I'm not a pro web designer. So stay tuned for that.

3. Partnerships. We have a few important meetings this weekend with two local (Las Vegas) companies that are crypto veterans. I won't give up the names just yet. If next week rolls through and I haven't mentioned who they are then we didn't come to any terms.

4. Our Team/website/whitepaper/business plan/SWOT Security Audit is apparently sitting in the outbox of CryptoCoinConnect and the results are looking very good. According to them. I still wait to see it with my own eyes. I will post it here not more than one minute after we receive it.

5. Token Contract/Crowd Sale Contract. Complete. Since we are 100% self-funded and can't afford an outrageously priced celebrity to audit our Smart Contract, we are first having it audited internally. We have full confidence in its security. It was written by our CTO and none of it was outsourced. However, We understand the importance of external auditing so we will be starting a very generous bug bounty prior to deployment. If necessary.

That is it for today.

One more thing. We are willing to negotiate with some Seed Investors and or Venture Capital to help us out with some of these increasing Pre-Sale expenses. Everything would have to be done by the book though due to our geographical limitations.
Thanks for reading.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

What the heck happened in our bounty thread? Whoa! We are forced to lock that one and throw away the key. We will try this again though. The thread is redesigned with the three most important rules displayed across the top so big that nobody can miss them. Luckily the actual bounty hasn't actually started. We were still in the sign-up phase. Please don't begin participation in any of our bounties until you have been approved by an admin. (except for the creative bounty. no approval is needed to be creative) Then, once approved, please do not post participation links in the comment section. The comment section is reserved for the creative bounty submissions.
Sooooo. Bounty Campaign... v.2.0

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

1.Quick update. Our meeting with Dmitry Machikhin was postponed due to his crazy traveling schedule. He did tell me that taking on an advisory role would be tricky because he is working on Midex full time. He couldn't yet commit to that title. I fully respect that decision. Some ICO advisors that I see on twenty projects at one time makes me wonder if they are really advising or just selling their profile picture and name. He loves URAllowance and is an advocate for education on any level. Great guy all around. While I was researching him I discovered he is also humble. He never mentioned that he has fought and won some important battles for cryptocurrency against regulation. We are lucky to have gained his interest. If he can't give us proper advisory due to his busy schedule, he will take on an ambassador role for us. Whatever is decided, our team is happy to have him onboard. Our rescheduled appointment is set for April 16, 2018.

2. The alpha version of our platform is in development and we are putting the finishing touches on the new website early next week. Unless we find time this weekend. We may surprise you. The new website will look much cleaner and professional. Our CTO is a wizard and never ceases to surprise me. I did an alright job on the current website but as any visitor will be able to tell you, I'm not a pro web designer. So stay tuned for that.

3. Partnerships. We have a few important meetings this weekend with two local (Las Vegas) companies that are crypto veterans. I won't give up the names just yet. If next week rolls through and I haven't mentioned who they are then we didn't come to any terms.

4. Our Team/website/whitepaper/business plan/SWOT Security Audit is apparently sitting in the outbox of CryptoCoinConnect and the results are looking very good. According to them. I still wait to see it with my own eyes. I will post it here not more than one minute after we receive it.

5. Token Contract/Crowd Sale Contract. Complete. Since we are 100% self-funded and can't afford an outrageously priced celebrity to audit our Smart Contract, we are first having it audited internally. We have full confidence in its security. It was written by our CTO and none of it was outsourced. However, We understand the importance of external auditing so we will be starting a very generous bug bounty prior to deployment. If necessary.

That is it for today.

One more thing. We are willing to negotiate with some Seed Investors and or Venture Capital to help us out with some of these increasing Pre-Sale expenses. Everything would have to be done by the book though due to our geographical limitations.
Thanks for reading.

Glad to hear this update! I always admire on the team's steadfast commitment towards this project and keeping the community informed asap. With this traits, I'm very optimistic they will achieve their goal very soon! Smiley
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:52:35 AM

Glad to hear this update! I always admire on the team's steadfast commitment towards this project and keeping the community informed asap. With this traits, I'm very optimistic they will achieve their goal very soon! Smiley

Thanks for the kind words.
Having been on both sides of these conversations, waiting for an update or giving the update, I've learned that communication is an absolute must. Before, during and long after tokens are distributed. Whenever I am holding tokens of a project that the devs have gone silent in, I worry about the future of that project. Even if the devs are not silent but post one or two messages a week that are seemingly random and never address any of the comments from the community, I lose faith in that team immediately. On the other hand, we've got projects like Dimcoin that ended their ICO almost a year ago and they are still very active. They even post weekly updates and answer comments too. That's commendable. We vow to keep our community updated on our progress and dealings. The good and the bad. If we have failures or setbacks, I think that information is just as important. No project goes off without a hitch. You all are coming along for the ride so buckle up.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
lobat999

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

Thanks for the kind words.
Having been on both sides of these conversations, waiting for an update or giving the update, I've learned that communication is an absolute must. Before, during and long after tokens are distributed. Whenever I am holding tokens of a project that the devs have gone silent in, I worry about the future of that project. Even if the devs are not silent but post one or two messages a week that are seemingly random and never address any of the comments from the community, I lose faith in that team immediately. On the other hand, we've got projects like Dimcoin that ended their ICO almost a year ago and they are still very active. They even post weekly updates and answer comments too. That's commendable. We vow to keep our community updated on our progress and dealings. The good and the bad. If we have failures or setbacks, I think that information is just as important. No project goes off without a hitch. You all are coming along for the ride so buckle up.

Indeed, communication is a very vital part for every human endeavor, the lack of which will result to misunderstanding and maybe chaos. Well I'm glad your team is giving it an utmost importance which is good for the community in general. Smiley
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:33:14 AM

Yeah. lol. seems the past two days the community has been you and I..... Time for a marketing boost. We are, for now, a small team and have been focused mostly on development. Having a working product is a vital part of our plan and necessary for the speculative regulation. Compliance sucks but when you are starting a company you have to throw anarchy aside. When there are people looking up to you as a leader you have the duty make sure they are protected as well. US-based projects are tricky but definitely possible. Especially pre-funded projects. Here is a quote I like that fits in well with regulatory talk..... "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Then, F' them up from the inside." ~ Chris Butler

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

Yeah. lol. seems the past two days the community has been you and I..... Time for a marketing boost. We are, for now, a small team and have been focused mostly on development. Having a working product is a vital part of our plan and necessary for the speculative regulation. Compliance sucks but when you are starting a company you have to throw anarchy aside. When there are people looking up to you as a leader you have the duty make sure they are protected as well. US-based projects are tricky but definitely possible. Especially pre-funded projects. Here is a quote I like that fits in well with regulatory talk..... "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Then, F' them up from the inside." ~ Chris Butler

I don't think the community is both of you. Icos nowadays don't get talked too much on bitcointalk. I saw 2 pages hard capped projects. People are shifting to telegram it seems.

Also, the market is making everyone feels blue about icos.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

Between scams and ico that are going after millions, with projects promising moon and lambos, i like URAllowance take on a simple everyday problem, which is perfectly solvable by using smart contracts.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

Well you can some different stuff to boost your audience, like an airdrop, or much better, a ref system maybe. This would bring in a lot of people in the long run, the question is, if this will bring in more investors or just people who want to join the airdrop or ref.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Laptop1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

hi
How to submit my bounty report?
I  joining Facebook bounty 01.04

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
lobat999

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:35:59 PM

Is there a new update for the bounty program? Would love to be part of it in anyway I can! Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

Is there a new update for the bounty program? Would love to be part of it in anyway I can! Smiley

I applied for it but the thread closed saying it will be open again as a new thread.

So waiting for it.

Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:40:58 PM

There are some silent reader, communication maybe between you two, but the community is already something bigger.  Wink

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

Then, once approved, please do not post participation links in the comment section.

Based on other bounty threads, and bounty managers' ceaseless but futile attempts to stop spam despite the bounty campaign having already been finished, I am afraid asking to stop posting participation links will be a pointless endeavor. I have a hunch automated accounts are involved.

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:46:42 PM

The bounty had to be rebooted because every single person that joined did not follow the instructions. The new bounty thread with more understandable rules will be up today. Please follow the instructions. You should not have begun to participate yet. The rules clearly state this. You must be approved for all bounties except the creative. The reason for the required approval is exactly what has occurred with our bounty. People not following instructions and just spamming the hell out of this forum and social media. If you have inquired about the bounty here in this thread then you have not read the rules.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:47:40 PM

Then, once approved, please do not post participation links in the comment section.

Based on other bounty threads, and bounty managers' ceaseless but futile attempts to stop spam despite the bounty campaign having already been finished, I am afraid asking to stop posting participation links will be a pointless endeavor. I have a hunch automated accounts are involved.

It won't be pointless because it will narrow down the participants that follow the rules .

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

Update.....

Thanks to Larron, Our CTO from the future, we have some important news. The first set of mockups are ready and they are looking clean. The UI is simple and smooth. Hava a look.

https://invis.io/N3GMUON57P6#/290414298_Cover

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

this is the first time I've ever met a project like this that has a high allocation. there is a purpose built on the benefit platform. I'm interested, I'll say. I will check it in detail. I want this project to be successful.
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

BOUNTY IS LIVE
CHECK HERE

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
lobat999

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

Update.....

Thanks to Larron, Our CTO from the future, we have some important news. The first set of mockups are ready and they are looking clean. The UI is simple and smooth. Hava a look.

https://invis.io/N3GMUON57P6#/290414298_Cover

Great! This continuous  development activity is what the community needs! This only proves that the team are serious about this project. Keep up the good work! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: