Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:32:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

Update.....

Thanks to Larron, Our CTO from the future, we have some important news. The first set of mockups are ready and they are looking clean. The UI is simple and smooth. Hava a look.

https://invis.io/N3GMUON57P6#/290414298_Cover

The only thing i'm seeing is a blank phone screen.

Is there anything do i need to do for seeing the images?

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:20:32 AM

Update.....

Thanks to Larron, Our CTO from the future, we have some important news. The first set of mockups are ready and they are looking clean. The UI is simple and smooth. Hava a look.

The only thing i'm seeing is a blank phone screen.

Is there anything do i need to do for seeing the images?

No. This is the first I've heard of this problem. Lot's of people have seen it. What Browser are you using?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:37:54 AM

Here you go. For those that are having problems loading the link.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:39:16 AM

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:37:50 AM

I love the way you're communicating with updates.
It's a very straightforward and hones process. Kudos !
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

Thank you for sharing here. Probably the problem is because of imgur or something. In My country, it is idiotically blocked by the government but working time to time.

It looks great by the way.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

Update.....

The interface looks really nice and clean. I am looking forward to see more of this Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

Thank you for sharing here. Probably the problem is because of imgur or something. In My country, it is idiotically blocked by the government but working time to time.

A country that has Imgur blocked?... I'm in!!!

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

I love the way you're communicating with updates.
It's a very straightforward and hones process. Kudos !

That's been our goal from the very first day. We had a link to our whitepaper available for the community to view and scrutinize from the very line of text we wrote. In a way, this is everyone's project. Everyone that wants to be involved that is. We are listening to every suggestion made and take all comments into account. You all have a voice and have already helped to shape what URAllowance is and will be. Thank you all very much.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

A country that has Imgur blocked?... I'm in!!!

We have also Wikipedia blocked and even youtube&twitter blocked some time ago but they are so good and gave us access to youtube and twitter Smiley

No it is not north korea by the way.

Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

nice updates so far ^^ time to keep this project in mind for further investigation ^^

the idea and the concept is pretty unique!
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

nice updates so far ^^ time to keep this project in mind for further investigation ^^

Yes. When we first conceived the idea for URAllowance we did extensive market research and also searched high and low for other similar projects. There was one that came out several years ago, PiggyCoin. They still trade on the market but the project has not moved forward in some time. They were a little bit too pre-school for our taste and for the market demand. Basically, we found a huge hole in crypto that was the same exact shape as URAllowance. The kids up to this point have been largely overlooked. Crazy to think of all the mass adoption talk you hear about every day but nobody was pushing crypto onto the obvious group that will bring mass adoption. Even the gaming ICOs have all been leaning towards the adult crowd. Except for GameFlip, they hit the nail on the head. After all the research into the markets and the scouring of consensus reports and survey data, we found a rather large untapped marketization opportunity. Allowances are just the start. 41 billion on average is paid out in allowances every year in America alone. Now it might seem a bit strange to bring a third party like URAllowance into an already decentralized transaction between parents and kids. Not to us though. We see the ineffectiveness in the current structure of allowances. We will fix it by getting the whole family involved and hold everyone accountable for their part. Aside from that, there is a trillion dollar speculative market that has recently opened up over the past 15 years. Women entering the higher paying workforce has left many household jobs needing to be filled. I have all the data cited in the whitepaper regarding this new market that is waiting for a few smart companies to come in and stake their claim. We will be one of them.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:55:36 AM

On which ICO listing sites you have been published?

Good question. I've refrained from listing on these sites for the time being. We have been sponsored with a Premium Listing on ICOBench but we are not listing until wee have our audit results back. ICOBench has the toughest rating system and we want to be prepared for for toughest scrutiny. We will begin listing this week.
Hard to beleive how much support we received before we even launched this Ann Thread.

Sometimes i find icobench's ratings very accurate but sometimes i find them unlogical.

Do you contact with icodrops? Most of the projects they are listing having very successful ico phase.

I will begin listing on the ICO calendars today if I find the time. Thank you for the suggestion.
You can look top 10 listing site
modaljoget

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

Team On This Forum

feel free to ask them both on this forum and telegram.

hi dev "i just saw this.
whether to accept new participants in your air drops project.
because I think this project has great potential "...
this will be a successful project.
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:56:16 AM

Yes. When we first conceived the idea for URAllowance we did extensive market research and also searched high and low for other similar projects. There was one that came out several years ago, PiggyCoin. They still trade on the market but the project has not moved forward in some time. They were a little bit too pre-school for our taste and for the market demand. Basically, we found a huge hole in crypto that was the same exact shape as URAllowance. The kids up to this point have been largely overlooked. Crazy to think of all the mass adoption talk you hear about every day but nobody was pushing crypto onto the obvious group that will bring mass adoption. Even the gaming ICOs have all been leaning towards the adult crowd. Except for GameFlip, they hit the nail on the head. After all the research into the markets and the scouring of consensus reports and survey data, we found a rather large untapped marketization opportunity. Allowances are just the start. 41 billion on average is paid out in allowances every year in America alone. Now it might seem a bit strange to bring a third party like URAllowance into an already decentralized transaction between parents and kids. Not to us though. We see the ineffectiveness in the current structure of allowances. We will fix it by getting the whole family involved and hold everyone accountable for their part. Aside from that, there is a trillion dollar speculative market that has recently opened up over the past 15 years. Women entering the higher paying workforce has left many household jobs needing to be filled. I have all the data cited in the whitepaper regarding this new market that is waiting for a few smart companies to come in and stake their claim. We will be one of them.

thank you for this great unexpected explanation ^^

sir, you are absolutely right. it is a huge market hole atm with this idea and i really hope to see it succeed in future. best of luck!
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

thank you for this great unexpected explanation ^^

sir, you are absolutely right. it is a huge market hole atm with this idea and i really hope to see it succeed in future. best of luck!

Really great text, for those who are starting research, like me, an attractive way of holding our attention to the project, I've followed a little PiggyCoin for a while, and really have been unhappy and even half incapable of long-term achievements, but I see differentiated potential in the URAllowance Team to go very far. Following... Wink
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

URAllowance (your allowance) is a 2-sided, crypto-based platform powered by the URAllowance token, URA, an ERC-20 token.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

I never heard piggy coin before but checked after your mentioning.

It started about 4 years ago, the goals are similar with urallowance but they didn't develop single thing and 24 hour trade volume is 184$. It seems like a dead coin to me.

Still, if they developed and achieved their goals urallowance would have less potential.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

It started about 4 years ago, the goals are similar with urallowance but they didn't develop single thing and 24 hour trade volume is 184$. It seems like a dead coin to me.

Still, if they developed and achieved their goals urallowance would have less potential.

Time Piggy was initially concerned with their goals, but they lacked the Professionalism presented by URAllowance, the only volume made today by that project is of those who think only of getting rid of the commitment. I wish URallowance a lot of luck and determination because they have chosen promising content that only depends on their efforts, there is really a gap to be filled, and I will follow the project hoping that they will occupy this space
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

Time Piggy was initially concerned with their goals, but they lacked the Professionalism presented by URAllowance, the only volume made today by that project is of those who think only of getting rid of the commitment. I wish URallowance a lot of luck and determination because they have chosen promising content that only depends on their efforts, there is really a gap to be filled, and I will follow the project hoping that they will occupy this space

I really feel the professionalism and ambition they have just by their answers.

I am agreeing with everybody that thinking there is a gap and Urallowance can fill this gap. I am not a parent but i can understand how important and promising this project is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: