Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:21:03 AM

What about the partnership with EventChain? Just because their CEO is an advisor or there's something else? Because I don't see how URAllowance can relate to a tickets' project
I think I lost something. I was not even aware of the partnership with EventChain, it was a good project for me and it performed a good sale. How will this partnership bring benefits to URallowance? For them I'm sure it will be productive because URallowance has the potential to push them and give them more profits

Good question. I'm glad you asked. As of right now, Ashton is on tour traveling the world with EventChain and being the Keynote speaker at blockchain events. We hadn't ironed out the complete details yet but knew there was potential in partnership. Cross-promotional at first but getting into the development side I proposed that from our app and with URA, our users could purchase event tickets and also set up events for their schools, selling tickets for fundraisers. This is not set in stone and obviously, our devs would have to collaborate but the synergy is there and we are grateful have such a successful partnership that's been around for as long as he has.

Now for another update on this partnership. Nothing is set in stone but here is an offer I just proposed and another Use case for both projects. There is definitely relevance between our projects when you approach with an open mind. This is an excerpt from an email I sent to EventChain.

"Every Year PTA’s raise millions. 19.4 million last year with 6.4% yearly growth rate. These funds are shared with partners and third-party vendors that facilitate these fundraising events. The PTAs keep a small portion. http://fliphtml5.com/dtoi/mkdg (pg.39) Less than half of that is raised through ticketed events. Each individual PTA rep. has the ability to customize the way they raise money. After talking with a few local PTA board members, they agree that if it were easier to create events and distribute and sell the tickets, they would hold more concerts, plays and even sporting events would be easier to manage.
How do we get in this tightly knit community??? Glad you asked. Below are the conversation and invitations to the once a year, National PTA Conference where all the top educational and PTA influencers and decision makers will be. They are starving for innovation.
"

Now another email excerpt from the National PTA

"From: Amaia Stecker

Hello,

I'm reaching out regarding awareness and advertising opportunities with the National PTA at our onsite, print and digital platforms. Take a look, I think there are several opportunities for synergy between our organizations' goals.

2018 Convention and Exhibition, June 21-24 New Orleans:
All the details about the Convention and Expo can be found here: www.pta.org/2018expo At the National PTA Convention, more than 1,000 influential PTA state and regional leaders and influencers, representing nearly 25,000 local chapters, will be looking for innovative products and services for their PTAs. PTA leaders want to implement well performing fundraising programs, improve school and PTA operations, enhance student well-being and discover great new resources - as well as find brands that have "feet on the ground" in communities nationwide and who can become a trusted ally and partner for their specific PTA. Our members are interested in what you offer and eager to share your information with others within their schools and communities. Just about everyone and everything in the family or school market can have success with the National PTA Convention: new technologies, learning resources, school supplies, fundraisers, purpose-led nonprofits, consumer packaged goods, "edutainers" and authors."

I would like to point out once more that EventChain has not yet agreed to this but I think it's a great way to get out there to the non-crypto world and spread some awareness and foster in some adoption for generations to come. What do you think?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:24:14 AM

One thing I do not understand is how to automatically link the event in reality (for example, lessons or some task) and blockchain. I read the white paper, but did not find it there. Is it possible to clarify this point in more detail?

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand your question. I would love to help to make things more clear for you. Maybe, try to reword your question. If you want a more lively conversation, I'm available for Telegram 25 hours a day and 8 days a week.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:38:18 AM

One thing I do not understand is how to automatically link the event in reality (for example, lessons or some task) and blockchain. I read the white paper, but did not find it there. Is it possible to clarify this point in more detail?

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand your question. I would love to help to make things more clear for you. Maybe, try to reword your question. If you want a more lively conversation, I'm available for Telegram 25 hours a day and 8 days a week.

maybe, eventchain will accept URA as payment in their platform, cause we are their partner.
and, if you want to ask something and private, contact us in telegram

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

Interesting project, I will definitely read the whitepaper  Smiley

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

is there going to be a mvp or something that shows how the user interface will look like and usage? Is there any plan for a mobile version?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

is there going to be a mvp or something that shows how the user interface will look like and usage? Is there any plan for a mobile version?

you can find it in page 10 of this thread. we has made something great, but its not MVP.
for mobile app, we plan it to. keep stay tune for new update.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:04:24 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 01:24:35 PM by CHRISBIN702
Merited by Lorilikes (3)

Yes, of course. We have posted screens and given the link to the mock-up. I will have them added to the OP here so you don't have to go through and search them out. We are starting out with a mobile platform because it will be easier to promote and market. Phase two: URWorld will also be on mobile but to experience the full glory of what it will be and also access all the monetization options of URWorld, A PC or Tablet computer will be necessary. Then, of course, our most ambitious goal, Phase 3 URWorld: Mixed Reality edition will only be available from your desktop and Hololens. This phase will be focused on education in Mixed Reality and will be a catalyst between the URAllowance platform's foundation of familial values and the expansion of our company into new unexplored territories of combining education with advanced technology. We are prepared for the future. Books, pens, paper. I love them. I grew up reading novels in a paperback and drawing until my arm was covered in pencil lead and ink. But our kids and their kids will not know these things the way that we do. They are born with this tech knowledge in their DNA already. So it only makes sense to take their education into the advanced realms of technology that they are comfortable with. Imagine I sent you back to school with a feather quill, an inkwell, and some scrolls. Or a chisel and some stone slabs. lol Sounds crazy. That is what we are asking our kids to do when we send them to school with a pen and paper. They've evolved beyond that being normal for them.
So, to answer your question..... Yes, we will have an app.

https://invis.io/N3GMUON57P6

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:30:41 PM

WOW, this is great for business, the mobile platform tends to have a bigger membership, besides being accessible in more moments, developing it early is certainly a strong point
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:14:15 AM

Quick Update: The new screens are up https://invis.io/N3GMUON57P6#/290414298_Cover The wallet and Funds transfer screen are available for preview. Swipe to the left to see.

Also. Our partnership with LDJ Capital is just about finalized. We have connected with Mr. Drake and sent our signed contract over to him. We have communicated since he received our signed copy and once we receive the countersigned copy from him, our partnership and onboarding of his advisory becomes official. We have been very selective in our choices for an advisory board. We know the current scene has anybody with any influence at all just selling their names to as many ICOs as they can for maximum profit. We have vetted every one of our advisors and they must be a contributing part of our team. Never just a name. David Drake, a true crypto pioneer, fits this description perfectly. We are honored to have him on our side.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

Quick Update: The new screens are up https://invis.io/N3GMUON57P6#/290414298_Cover The wallet and Funds transfer screen are available for preview. Swipe to the left to see.

Also. Our partnership with LDJ Capital is just about finalized. We have connected with Mr. Drake and sent our signed contract over to him. We have communicated since he received our signed copy and once we receive the countersigned copy from him, our partnership and onboarding of his advisory becomes official. We have been very selective in our choices for an advisory board. We know the current scene has anybody with any influence at all just selling their names to as many ICOs as they can for maximum profit. We have vetted every one of our advisors and they must be a contributing part of our team. Never just a name. David Drake, a true crypto pioneer, fits this description perfectly. We are honored to have him on our side.

Its worth noting that this project is doing  significant improvements over the past days with regards to its development. Keep it up! Smiley
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

We Has Been Update Our White Paper

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

This partnership with LDJ Capital or David Drake will definitely help to bring the attention about your project to the right people. Really good news!

Just something I want to say in general: You guys are really busy promoting your project, forging partnerships and keeping us updated with all the progress you make. I like this, keep it up and stay in touch with the community. That's an important part, a lot of other projects are missing.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

Hi! I really hope this coin can grow quickly, because I see this coin is very promising for long term.the time this coin will be widely known by the public!
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:24:02 PM

Its worth noting that this project is doing  significant improvements over the past days with regards to its development. Keep it up! Smiley

I have noticed the continued work of Urallowance and their efforts to keep us updated, this makes me hopeful of being a good choice made for this project
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:36:34 AM

It's official!!!
David Drake is officially on our advisory board! Drake is a cryptocurrency man of steel ladies and gentleman. He has been in this game since before most of us were even using the internet on a daily basis.

David Drake LDJ Capital

David Drake is Founder and Chairman at LDJ Capital, a multi-family office which deals in worldwide funds accessing over $1.5 trillion in assets, and maintains over 50+ global directors and family office partners. 

More recently, Mr. Drake is also seen as a leader in cryptocurrency.  Mr. Drake saw the value of digital assets when everyone was avoiding it.  It all started in 2011 when Mr. Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs.  He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining and ICO acquisitions.  LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICO’s.  Previously he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.  David Drake is the Chairman of LDJ Capital, a multi-family office with holdings in Victoria Partners, a 500 family office network based in London; LDJ Real Estate Group; and The Soho Loft Media Group.

Mr. Drake has been involved in TMT (technology, media, telecoms), realty, hospitality, cleantech, energy and social impact investments for more than 20 years. He is an advocate of innovative investing in private equity, capital formation policies and developments globally, and the US JOBS Act which he lobbied for in the US Congress and the EU Commission. Because of his leading work in this space, he represented the US Commerce Department at the EU Commission in Brussels and Rome in 2012 and was invited to the White House Champions of Change ceremony in Washington, D.C. and as a speaker at the UK Parliament in 2013.

His investment, The Soho Loft Media Group, produces and sponsors over 200 global conferences annually and his articles are syndicated in over 100 publications.  One such event was April 2013 for the institutional media leader Thomson Reuters, with speakers from Nasdaq, NYSE, KKR and Carlyle Group. He advances financial innovation through his work as an international speaker and writer. He has spoken in top universities like Cambridge, NYU, Cornell, Columbia,  and writes regularly for major publications like WSJ, Forbes, Huffington Post, Thomson Reuters. He is the co-author of the books Planet Entrepreneur and is the author of the upcoming books The Crowdfunding Economy and LIFEE: Life Instructions for Entrepreneurs and Executives.

Previously, Mr. Drake has acted as general partner in fund-of-funds, realty funds, venture capital funds, seed funds and hedge funds.  Mr. Drake’s holdings have media partnership with the European Business Angel Network, European Venture Philanthropy Association and Angel Capital Association of North America.  He sits on 4 angel networks and has co-founded two angel networks.

Privately, Drake has hosted the Harvard Business Club of NY at his home, produced Carnegie Hall concerts and raised funds for the charities Trail Blazers and Best Buddies for many years. His years in the performing arts as a former board adviser to the Washington Ballet reached an apex March 2015 with a board director position at the New York City Opera

Born in Sweden and fluent in six languages, Mr. Drake has an MBA in Finance and an MA in International Law and Economics from George Washington University, where he was awarded the Wallenberg Scholarship for academic merit.

In my opinion, Mr. Drake is a beacon of success. He is the most well connected and motivated people I've ever met. He is truly on our board to help us succeed. I'd say we are lucky but actually, this partnership did not just land in our laps. My brother, Michael Martin saw David at the top of the "People of Blockchain" list along with several other influencers. We like to aim high. Out of all the top people on that list, Drake had, hands down, done the most for crypto on so many levels. I won't get into detail, but I will say that more than a few of the "top influencers" in the crypto space are selling their names and faces to anyone with enough ETH and is also willing to give up a large portion of their tokens. I am a little bit saddened by how many of these people that we are supposed to look to for guidance and unbiased opinion were willing to join our advisory board without knowing anything more than our names.  Embarrassed   Some even responded to a simple introduction email with three page, pre-written sales pitch and contract. No thanks. We agreed from day one that we will not shill, be shilled, or support that crap  in any way, shape, or form.
Needless to say, David stood out. When he replied to us I didn't believe it. Not only was he attentive, he was already making plans for us it seemed. I'm not saying that whole list over there at ICOB is bad. There are many, many reputable people of blockchain that are doing great things for crypto and giving their honest opinions on ICOs. The ones I'm talking about are high up the list but are few in comparisson. I won't name names but you know who you are. My advice, to the "shillers of blockchain", greed has toppled empires. You have enough money. Rediscover your crypto roots, the reason you became a pioneer. Be happy with what you've earned and stop selling yourselves to shit projects.
Thanks Drake, for keeping real all these years and not succumbing to greed. I know why you are always smiling. Because you are content.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

It's official!!!
David Drake is officially on our advisory board! Drake is a cryptocurrency man of steel ladies and gentleman. He has been in this game since before most of us were even using the internet on a daily basis.

David Drake LDJ Capital

David Drake is Founder and Chairman at LDJ Capital, a multi-family office which deals in worldwide funds accessing over $1.5 trillion in assets, and maintains over 50+ global directors and family office partners. 

More recently, Mr. Drake is also seen as a leader in cryptocurrency.  Mr. Drake saw the value of digital assets when everyone was avoiding it.  It all started in 2011 when Mr. Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs.  He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining and ICO acquisitions.  LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICO’s.  Previously he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.  David Drake is the Chairman of LDJ Capital, a multi-family office with holdings in Victoria Partners, a 500 family office network based in London; LDJ Real Estate Group; and The Soho Loft Media Group.

Mr. Drake has been involved in TMT (technology, media, telecoms), realty, hospitality, cleantech, energy and social impact investments for more than 20 years. He is an advocate of innovative investing in private equity, capital formation policies and developments globally, and the US JOBS Act which he lobbied for in the US Congress and the EU Commission. Because of his leading work in this space, he represented the US Commerce Department at the EU Commission in Brussels and Rome in 2012 and was invited to the White House Champions of Change ceremony in Washington, D.C. and as a speaker at the UK Parliament in 2013.

His investment, The Soho Loft Media Group, produces and sponsors over 200 global conferences annually and his articles are syndicated in over 100 publications.  One such event was April 2013 for the institutional media leader Thomson Reuters, with speakers from Nasdaq, NYSE, KKR and Carlyle Group. He advances financial innovation through his work as an international speaker and writer. He has spoken in top universities like Cambridge, NYU, Cornell, Columbia,  and writes regularly for major publications like WSJ, Forbes, Huffington Post, Thomson Reuters. He is the co-author of the books Planet Entrepreneur and is the author of the upcoming books The Crowdfunding Economy and LIFEE: Life Instructions for Entrepreneurs and Executives.

Previously, Mr. Drake has acted as general partner in fund-of-funds, realty funds, venture capital funds, seed funds and hedge funds.  Mr. Drake’s holdings have media partnership with the European Business Angel Network, European Venture Philanthropy Association and Angel Capital Association of North America.  He sits on 4 angel networks and has co-founded two angel networks.

Privately, Drake has hosted the Harvard Business Club of NY at his home, produced Carnegie Hall concerts and raised funds for the charities Trail Blazers and Best Buddies for many years. His years in the performing arts as a former board adviser to the Washington Ballet reached an apex March 2015 with a board director position at the New York City Opera

Born in Sweden and fluent in six languages, Mr. Drake has an MBA in Finance and an MA in International Law and Economics from George Washington University, where he was awarded the Wallenberg Scholarship for academic merit.

In my opinion, Mr. Drake is a beacon of success. He is the most well connected and motivated people I've ever met. He is truly on our board to help us succeed. I'd say we are lucky but actually, this partnership did not just land in our laps. My brother, Michael Martin saw David at the top of the "People of Blockchain" list along with several other influencers. We like to aim high. Out of all the top people on that list, Drake had, hands down, done the most for crypto on so many levels. I won't get into detail, but I will say that more than a few of the "top influencers" in the crypto space are selling their names and faces to anyone with enough ETH and is also willing to give up a large portion of their tokens. I am a little bit saddened by how many of these people that we are supposed to look to for guidance and unbiased opinion were willing to join our advisory board without knowing anything more than our names.  Embarrassed   Some even responded to a simple introduction email with three page, pre-written sales pitch and contract. No thanks. We agreed from day one that we will not shill, be shilled, or support that crap  in any way, shape, or form.
Needless to say, David stood out. When he replied to us I didn't believe it. Not only was he attentive, he was already making plans for us it seemed. I'm not saying that whole list over there at ICOB is bad. There are many, many reputable people of blockchain that are doing great things for crypto and giving their honest opinions on ICOs. The ones I'm talking about are high up the list but are few in comparisson. I won't name names but you know who you are. My advice, to the "shillers of blockchain", greed has toppled empires. You have enough money. Rediscover your crypto roots, the reason you became a pioneer. Be happy with what you've earned and stop selling yourselves to shit projects.
Thanks Drake, for keeping real all these years and not succumbing to greed. I know why you are always smiling. Because you are content.
Wow, this is really a big shot, you are really not lazy and your connections to well known people of the cryptoscene is impressive, gratulation.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

I guess its very important that a project like this will have influential people around it and of course, the full support of the community is also very essential to its success!
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

I have to admit, that I haven't really heard much of David Drake before. But from that description it seems like he is the perfect man for UrAllowance. With all the business connections he got, he can definitely help to make this projecta complete success.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

I have to admit, that I haven't really heard much of David Drake before. But from that description it seems like he is the perfect man for UrAllowance. With all the business connections he got, he can definitely help to make this projecta complete success.

Same for me.

But i prefer someone with good connections and do some work for the company instead of just names like Paris Hilton and Mayweather etc.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

I googled the guy as i honestly didn't know him, it seems to be a good deal, im sure he can help out this project to find the right attention.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: