Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

The mockup here looks really nice Smiley

https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/N3GMUON57P6#/screens

You really have a good designer on board it seems.

i like the design of the app, nice and clean without unnecessary thing in the way. It seems also pretty much intuitive even for a child to use. When does this come available to the Android and IPhone store?  Smiley

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

It MUST be clean and easy to use since it's going to be used by children and their parents (and why not, grandparents !?). However in these days children are more tech saavy then parents  Grin, so I would say that it be easy to use for parents mostly Grin

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

Is there already a final date for the token sale? I'm sure the crypto community would appreciate the idea behind this project.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

Is there already a final date for the token sale? I'm sure the crypto community would appreciate the idea behind this project.

As far as i know they didn't yet announced the date but i think the announcement is near.

Also market seems recovering and can appreciate an ico like URAllowance.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

I like the idea of URAllowance. Very creative. I just hope that step 1 -parents create smart contract- will be really really easy and foolproof.  Grin
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:48:29 PM

I like the idea of URAllowance. Very creative. I just hope that step 1 -parents create smart contract- will be really really easy and foolproof.  Grin

I am sure the team knows that this has to be as easy as possible for a wider adoption.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

I am sure the team knows that this has to be as easy as possible for a wider adoption.

When we say easy, we mean 1 click away Smiley even if parents today are more knowledgeable it can still be complicated to work with crypto.

Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

what a time to be alive.

paying children with crypto for doing homework and stuff Smiley

some next level parenting is this Smiley
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:55:54 PM

what a time to be alive.

You are right would have been great if I could have used this project when I was young. I think it's a great way to attract kids to use cryptocurrencies.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

lets watch the CryptoKids now on youtube.  Tongue
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:57:49 PM

what a time to be alive.

You are right would have been great if I could have used this project when I was young. I think it's a great way to attract kids to use cryptocurrencies.

I share the same sentiment, I am glad to know that others and many will have this opportunity. But I would have learned enough to avoid some losses I had
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

The UI for InVision mobile app looks good. The monotone theme gives an appearance of speed. I hope it will run smooth and speedily.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:54:09 AM

what a time to be alive.

I share the same sentiment, I am glad to know that others and many will have this opportunity. But I would have learned enough to avoid some losses I had

there was nothing like this when we were children, but at least we have a chance for our own.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

I like projects which have a social impact and this one is spot on.

The concept of allowances is key to make sure youths understand and values the basic economical principles and lays a foundation for future responsibility of ones economy. In a society which is moving away from cash management this makes it more easy to delegate micro tasks and also ensures that the one doing it get the "monetary" feedback.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:25:32 AM

I like projects which have a social impact and this one is spot on.

The concept of allowances is key to make sure youths understand and values the basic economical principles and lays a foundation for future responsibility of ones economy. In a society which is moving away from cash management this makes it more easy to delegate micro tasks and also ensures that the one doing it get the "monetary" feedback.

Also, it is fun.

URAllowance can be something kids brag about to other kids.

Hey my family is very tech-savvy and they are paying my allowance through smart contracts Smiley

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

Wow! I was just reading all the posts here that I missed the last two days.
To Everyone In This Thread
Thank you all so much for the support. We knew we had a great idea. Personally, I was expecting a lot more naysayers. This is BTCT for crying out loud. Where are all my skeptics? lol. Seriously though, you have all been great and have been giving the team motivation to push through the long hours. We are building something great. It may seem simple at the base level, but I ensure you that mountains will be moved because of our efforts.

A few quick updates:

A week and a half ago I said that we were aiming for April 28th to begin our sale. I also said that was a wild guess that I came up with when I was filling out the forms for ICO calendar sites. They require that field have a date. I went with that date on all the forms I filled.  Huh So.... I was wrong. We are ready as far as our Smart-Contract goes. We need to be a little bit farther along with development though. Also, being in licensed LLC in the USA has it's challenges as far as compliance goes. But not at all impossible though.

I have more updates but I gotta run right now. I'll be back in the next two hours to finish this update. No exact date yet. We have to do this right and not rush into anything.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

Thank you all so much for the support. We knew we had a great idea. Personally, I was expecting a lot more naysayers. This is BTCT for crying out loud. Where are all my skeptics? lol. Seriously though, you have all been great and have been giving the team motivation to push through the long hours. We are building something great. It may seem simple at the base level, but I ensure you that mountains will be moved because of our efforts.

A few quick updates:

A week and a half ago I said that we were aiming for April 28th to begin our sale. I also said that was a wild guess that I came up with when I was filling out the forms for ICO calendar sites. They require that field have a date. I went with that date on all the forms I filled.  Huh So.... I was wrong. We are ready as far as our Smart-Contract goes. We need to be a little bit farther along with development though. Also, being in licensed LLC in the USA has it's challenges as far as compliance goes. But not at all impossible though.

I have more updates but I gotta run right now. I'll be back in the next two hours to finish this update. No exact date yet. We have to do this right and not rush into anything.
More naysayers? Hey, you are in BTCT and you are saying you want to bring families and children to crypto. Children to crypto means a big adoption of crypto into the masses.
Who will say "no" to this is certainly not be living in cryptoland.  Grin
But of course, I also have some doubts, when children no longer bring out the trash because they want to help (yes some children wants to help  Smiley ), but because there are some coins for it, but we'll see.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

A few quick updates:

A week and a half ago I said that we were aiming for April 28th to begin our sale. I also said that was a wild guess that I came up with when I was filling out the forms for ICO calendar sites. They require that field have a date. I went with that date on all the forms I filled.  Huh So.... I was wrong. We are ready as far as our Smart-Contract goes. We need to be a little bit farther along with development though. Also, being in licensed LLC in the USA has it's challenges as far as compliance goes. But not at all impossible though.

More naysayers? Hey, you are in BTCT and you are saying you want to bring families and children to crypto. Children to crypto means a big adoption of crypto into the masses.
Who will say "no" to this is certainly not be living in cryptoland.  Grin
But of course, I also have some doubts, when children no longer bring out the trash because they want to help (yes some children wants to help  Smiley ), but because there are some coins for it, but we'll see.

I think many people will appreciate a good application for the blockchain and smart contracts. This forum is probably very much in favor of technological progress. Your idea is also easy to understand.

As for the intrinsic vs extrinsic motivation problem, I think the angels among the children would just not provide their "proof of work" or mark it as completed and by that they would get no reward for bringing the trash out and thus they would have done  it out of the goodness of their hearts.  Smiley
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

A few quick updates:

A week and a half ago I said that we were aiming for April 28th to begin our sale. I also said that was a wild guess that I came up with when I was filling out the forms for ICO calendar sites. They require that field have a date. I went with that date on all the forms I filled.  Huh So.... I was wrong. We are ready as far as our Smart-Contract goes. We need to be a little bit farther along with development though. Also, being in licensed LLC in the USA has it's challenges as far as compliance goes. But not at all impossible though.

I appreciate this update as it is sincere and honest as I feel it. And also this kind of update is what everybody in this forum needs, as team and community interaction is very important. Smiley
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

A few quick updates:

Firstly a brilliant idea you have, i have to say that:)

Secondly I like the way your communicating with people in here so please keep up this because lately threads in here start with hype and lots of coms and later days thread seems deserted because of the lack of devs..

Good luck.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: