Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:07:26 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 06:21:39 PM by lobat999

make sure also to know in before if the project is legit or not before to make any statement because they could be suing as well. That said if the project is legit i don't see any problem in the projects coexisting, there are a lot of ICOs overlapping at the moment.

I see no problem with coexisting or competition. I do have a problem with taking something somebody else worked very hard on, practically word for word, and claiming it as your own. I never said they were not legit. They seem very legit and well funded too. I know we have the determination and focus to succeed. It's just past 4:00 AM and I'm still working. lol.

Crypto is basically Satoshi's idea and everyone else stealing it and changing only a tiny bit. Or you could say they are standing on the shoulders of giants.  Cheesy
Anyway, you have 4 month until their pre-sale starts so maybe being first to the market will give you an edge.

As I observed, the project is now beginning on its full implementation, Moreover, I would assume that there will be a periodic update about the project to the community!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

Update!

Ok everyone, I would like to state for the record that I love healthy competition. I think with blockchain technology, there is enough room for us all to make something great. That being said... Bring on the imitators. imitation is the highest compliment and were flattered and excited about a little competition. I will say that they have a nicer website and they have more resources than us. I reached out to the CEO and still have not received a response. I will let you guys decide.... Did they copy from us or is this a coincidence.

I think you should prevent them about going online or public, competition is always good i think but imitation is not. So this community doesn't need anything imitated or fake.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:05:34 PM

Update!

Ok everyone, I would like to state for the record that I love healthy competition. I think with blockchain technology, there is enough room for us all to make something great. That being said... Bring on the imitators. imitation is the highest compliment and were flattered and excited about a little competition. I will say that they have a nicer website and they have more resources than us. I reached out to the CEO and still have not received a response. I will let you guys decide.... Did they copy from us or is this a coincidence.

I love competition for every project, it drives companies further. I agree with imitation also a compliment. But telling something about yourself which is clearly not (original idea, the first one etc.) is a very toxic thing and i always try to avoid this kind of projects. I hope they won't cause any harm to your project.

TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

make sure also to know in before if the project is legit or not before to make any statement because they could be suing as well. That said if the project is legit i don't see any problem in the projects coexisting, there are a lot of ICOs overlapping at the moment.

I see no problem with coexisting or competition. I do have a problem with taking something somebody else worked very hard on, practically word for word, and claiming it as your own. I never said they were not legit. They seem very legit and well funded too. I know we have the determination and focus to succeed. It's just past 4:00 AM and I'm still working. lol.

Crypto is basically Satoshi's idea and everyone else stealing it and changing only a tiny bit. Or you could say they are standing on the shoulders of giants.  Cheesy
Anyway, you have 4 month until their pre-sale starts so maybe being first to the market will give you an edge.

Truly informed crypto heads, especially ones who spend hours and hours on research before they invest in an ICO (like myself, i kinda get obsessed into my research) will reveal who the original authors are. In fact "they" will only dig their own graves in the end if they are using words verbatim. Plagiarism finds itself easily in google searches once a site get indexed. I encourage everyone to always do extensive research, if your looking into an ICO, copy and paste a paragraph into Google. Its amazing the things one finds.....such as copycat sites. I feel Urallowance is destined for success!! I love it!!
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

Crypto is basically Satoshi's idea and everyone else stealing it and changing only a tiny bit. Or you could say they are standing on the shoulders of giants.  Cheesy

Truly informed crypto heads, especially ones who spend hours and hours on research before they invest in an ICO (like myself, i kinda get obsessed into my research) will reveal who the original authors are. In fact "they" will only dig their own graves in the end if they are using words verbatim. Plagiarism finds itself easily in google searches once a site get indexed. I encourage everyone to always do extensive research, if your looking into an ICO, copy and paste a paragraph into Google. Its amazing the things one finds.....such as copycat sites. I feel Urallowance is destined for success!! I love it!!

Well I'm confident that this project has the qualities of being original and unique and has active devs, therefore it  has a greater chance for success here in crypto sphere. Imho.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:38:11 AM

I appreciate the support as usual. I have decided that I don't see them as competition or a threat. I have always said that "there is enough room on the blockchain for everyone and collaborative efforts should be explored before taking the competitive approach." As a search of my history here in this forum would prove, I have said that exact line many times when commenting on other projects. It would go against code to not adhere to the same practices. I have done a bit more research and have found that the person at the helm of this other project is very qualified to be in his position. They may be a little less blockchain smart than us but they have strengths where we could use some improving.
I have reached out to the CEO and his team in every way I could find. I am sure I will hear back soon. Who knows? This could be a partnership opportunity that I missed by letting my feeling of having been insulted hinder my judgment. We will see.
Side note: I am going to request that they stop calling themselves "the first family anything".

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

I appreciate the support as usual. I have decided that I don't see them as competition or a threat. I have always said that "there is enough room on the blockchain for everyone and collaborative efforts should be explored before taking the competitive approach." As a search of my history here in this forum would prove, I have said that exact line many times when commenting on other projects. It would go against code to not adhere to the same practices. I have done a bit more research and have found that the person at the helm of this other project is very qualified to be in his position. They may be a little less blockchain smart than us but they have strengths where we could use some improving.
I have reached out to the CEO and his team in every way I could find. I am sure I will hear back soon. Who knows? This could be a partnership opportunity that I missed by letting my feeling of having been insulted hinder my judgment. We will see.
Side note: I am going to request that they stop calling themselves "the first family anything".

I really like your professional, balanced and positive attitude on this issue. I'm sure your project will be successful, no matter if the competitive project will succeed too, or not.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

I really like your professional, balanced and positive attitude on this issue. I'm sure your project will be successful, no matter if the competitive project will succeed too, or not.

Me too. This is a very professional and mature way of dealing with the situation. I think this leaves you with the most options.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:16:10 PM

Me too. This is a very professional and mature way of dealing with the situation. I think this leaves you with the most options.

That is a nice gesture towards competition! I guess there is no need to worry about other entities rather, we should focus all our energy towards the fulfillment of the project.Imho.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:20:49 AM

The New Screens Are Up.   

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

this really looks promising like hell Smiley hope it does not get copied so easily from other projects tough Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:18:50 AM

this really looks promising like hell Smiley hope it does not get copied so easily from other projects tough Smiley

Yes it does.

Getting copied isn't a problem, every good project getting copied. The only problem would be the copiers act like they are the original and make people believe. But it is not that easy.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

Yes it does.

Getting copied isn't a problem, every good project getting copied. The only problem would be the copiers act like they are the original and make people believe. But it is not that easy.

copying isn't a problem. how you implement the project is the real issue. copying just means that other people think you have a good idea.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

Yes it does.

copying isn't a problem. how you implement the project is the real issue. copying just means that other people think you have a good idea.

Additionally, one of inner strength of this project is its growing community and I guess they will have a hard time replicating it.

Let's hope that the community also has a lot of kids so that they are also users of this fine project.  Grin
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

You can use competition to your advantage. Learn what you can from that other project. If they are really similar, it allows you to look at the concept with fresh eyes. And maybe they have a history, made some mistakes in the past, which you can now avoid.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:05:28 AM

Regardless, now that there are other players on the field, we are more motivated to set the bar as high as possible. We have come a long way and learned so much. We will only improve. Thank you all for being here to watch us grow. We started as a small team and never once pretended to be more than we are. You've watched us recruit or team, gain advisors, and grow this community.
We even wrote our white paper in an accessible live document from the very first line.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

screens are marvelous, this project has a lot potential i can say that,
btw. about the approach of yours for project copycats is very professional. a partnership can lead to into good places..

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

Regardless, now that there are other players on the field, we are more motivated to set the bar as high as possible. We have come a long way and learned so much. We will only improve. Thank you all for being here to watch us grow. We started as a small team and never once pretended to be more than we are. You've watched us recruit or team, gain advisors, and grow this community.
We even wrote our white paper in an accessible live document from the very first line.

Your approach is quite different than the other project developers, you seem to be a very decent person and every communication of yours is sounding very sincere.
besides your approach new screens are truly awesome.

LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:48:07 PM
Merited by Münzpräger (2)

Your approach is quite different than the other project developers, you seem to be a very decent person and every communication of yours is sounding very sincere.
besides your approach new screens are truly awesome.

Yes, that is an ideal mindset that will surely bring out the creative and productive talents of the team and I'm sure everybody in the community will know the difference as compared to other similar projects.
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

I like the way you guys think about the competition and interact with the community. Waiting for the ICO to happen as I would love to put my money on a hardworking team rather than the shiny ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: