Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

Gathering feedback  //  Improving the project

This will be our ICO motto within the company. It's the best way to know what people want.... Just ask.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

QUICK UPDATE: We will be updating our ANN thread OP here within the next 24 hours if we can find the time to. Our website is still the best source for up to date information. We have another team member to announce, Some partnership meetings to debrief you all on. Then most important of all launch our full-scale bounty campaign.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

Did you set your ico date yet?

And i know you are in US that means you need a running platform to conduct the ico, am i right?

LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

This project is steadily gaining traction and are right on track. And also this is one of a kind project that will attract entire family's to embrace the benefits of blockchain technology.

You've got that right! Our ICObench and other rating sites scores are going up every day. Honestly, I don't see how these other projects are scoring 3's and 2.5's on their ranking and then staying there. I haven't come across one ICO ranker in which the score is final. I'd recommend that if you are holding an ICO and are not sure how you will perform on these ranking sites, list your company anyways. Make sure you have a comprehensive project and a team and whitepaper at least. You will learn your strengths and weaknesses from this. Don't get all bent out of shape like some do when receiving a low score. Use that info to better every part of your project. We are up to a 4.4/5 now at the Bench and my ISS (ICO Success Score) is not even reflected on there yet.

If you are an expert on the "people of blockchain" list, I would like to invite you to give us your honest, harshest, thorough ranking at ICObench. We have one expert rating and of course Benchy. (She Loved Us By The Way) Thank you in advance.

https://icobench.com/ico/urallowance

Congrats for the good score on icobench. And it doesn't look like you want to lean back and rest on it but listen to feedback and furhter improve your project. That's the right mindset!

Of course you are right in pointing out in using peer reviews or rating sites reviews as a tool to further improve this project and that is the right thing to do! Congratulations to your good ICObench rating. Smiley
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

Of course, the team has good intentions why they launched this project. But the actual application of this might be really tough. How many families would join this kind of project? Let's be realistic here. This will just fall in exchanges and the real app would not be implemented.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:44:31 AM

Of course, the team has good intentions why they launched this project. But the actual application of this might be really tough. How many families would join this kind of project? Let's be realistic here. This will just fall in exchanges and the real app would not be implemented.

Hello, thanks for your outlook. I'd like to invite you to check out our whitepaper and follow some of our sites sources to see that there is a huge market for this. Not only for families but for anyone who understands that money and greed are being phased out and are being replaced by value and transparency. This is why we are having a meeting tomorrow 5/14/2018 with a branding expert who may become our project manager and two acquaintances of our CTO from silicon valley to discuss a possible rebranding. The reason this discussion is on the table is because of the first impression people have been getting, exactly the opinion you expressed in your comment.
We are creating something here that will be beneficial to so many people. The hardest part so far is getting people to look beyond a logo or read past a header. Everyone is so busy and the average attention span is dwindling down to nothing. We are in the right path, and beleive me when I say, comments like yours are taken very seriously and whenever there is common conception we have taken It into account and adjusted accordingly.
Those of you that have been with us from the beginning already know this, but I'll say it again in case you are just getting here.
We have been building or project under the scrutiny of the public and this community since before we had written Our first line of our whitepaper. Which was also written as a live document viewable by all from the very first line. All our progress has happened in plain sight. We have never pretended to be more than we are and we have grown faster and acheived more in a short period of time than we ever could've imagined. All our experiences so far have been shared as well, the good ones and the bad ones. When I make mistakes you probably heard about it from me first. All comments and suggestions from the community are taken seriously. We aren't just saying that like most companies. We are not just here to advertise and use the forum as a means to an end. This is our community too. Thank you.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

Hello, thanks for your outlook. I'd like to invite you to check out our whitepaper and follow some of our sites sources to see that there is a huge market for this. Not only for families but for anyone who understands that money and greed are being phased out and are being replaced by value and transparency. This is why we are having a meeting tomorrow 5/14/2018 with a branding expert who may become our project manager and two acquaintances of our CTO from silicon valley to discuss a possible rebranding. The reason this discussion is on the table is because of the first impression people have been getting, exactly the opinion you expressed in your comment.
We are creating something here that will be beneficial to so many people. The hardest part so far is getting people to look beyond a logo or read past a header. Everyone is so busy and the average attention span is dwindling down to nothing. We are in the right path, and beleive me when I say, comments like yours are taken very seriously and whenever there is common conception we have taken It into account and adjusted accordingly.
Those of you that have been with us from the beginning already know this, but I'll say it again in case you are just getting here.
We have been building or project under the scrutiny of the public and this community since before we had written Our first line of our whitepaper. Which was also written as a live document viewable by all from the very first line. All our progress has happened in plain sight. We have never pretended to be more than we are and we have grown faster and acheived more in a short period of time than we ever could've imagined. All our experiences so far have been shared as well, the good ones and the bad ones. When I make mistakes you probably heard about it from me first. All comments and suggestions from the community are taken seriously. We aren't just saying that like most companies. We are not just here to advertise and use the forum as a means to an end. This is our community too. Thank you.

Great comment. I think it's of paramount importance to understand how an average visitor of the site views your idea on first glance and react to it.
Maybe the kids can even  introduce the idea to the not so tech savvy parents in exchange for a raise of the allowance.  Cheesy
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
Merited by TunerDude007 (5)

Great comment. I think it's of paramount importance to understand how an average visitor of the site views your idea on first glance and react to it.
Maybe the kids can even  introduce the idea to the not so tech savvy parents in exchange for a raise of the allowance.  Cheesy
Yes. This has been a daily topic of discussion. Who to present the final product to?? Parents? Kids? Both? These are questions We will only be able to answer after gathering feedback from multiple sources.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

I am really impressed, you are a gem under all these ICO's.
Your communication with your community is perfect.
If I read your words, even as a non native english speaker I can feel that you are more than only a business.
Stay as you are and wish you much luck with your project.
Me and my child are into it in every case.  Smiley

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

I am really impressed, you are a gem under all these ICO's.
Your communication with your community is perfect.
If I read your words, even as a non native english speaker I can feel that you are more than only a business.
Stay as you are and wish you much luck with your project.
Me and my child are into it in every case.  Smiley

Such close contact with the community is indeed really rare. Often projects just hire community managers that have no real involvement with the project they are representing. Here at Urallowance we have the chance to directly ask and discuss with Chris, the Co-founder of the project. Thanks for that.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

Thank you all for your continued support and kind words. Yes, I agree that communication with our community is of the utmost importance. We do have a community manager that is directly involved with our project. I knew him before this and I work with him on another project. We are both Regional Officers for the MIDEX Exchange. My territory is the US, his territory is Indonesia. Perhaps community manager is kind of a blanket term. lvsca does more than a community manager's typical scope of work. We are lucky to have him. lvsca, sorry for taking over your thread...lol. More CEOs and Presidents and Admins and people that are running these projects should get more involved with the community. They know enough to know that they need to post their ANN threads here. They just don't realize that this is not an advertisement channel. This is BitcoinTalk Forum. We are here to discuss all things cryptocurrency. I was working on a RunCPA integration for an ICO the other day and in the conversation with the CEO of a company I won't name, I mentioned Satoshi. Referring to the small amounts of Bitcoin. He said,  "What's a Satoshi?" I said, "Are you kidding? Not only is Satoshi the way we break down Bitcoin into amounts to the right of the decimal... Satoshi Nakamoto is the reason we are having this conversation. You need to know this or you are doomed to fail in this community."
Thanks again. I will have some significant, game-changing updates in the next day or two. Please stay tuned for these as they could be the biggest announcements we've made to date.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

nice to see that the dev is quiet active here and giving answers to everyone ^^ keep it up!

is there already an ico date set for the pre sale/sale?
MikeRpod

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

Hi, i realy like this project, i do more research
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

nice to see that the dev is quiet active here and giving answers to everyone ^^ keep it up!

is there already an ico date set for the pre sale/sale?

I don't think saying he is quite active is description of his activity.

He is answering 300 words answers to one sentence questions. He is the most active dev i have ever seen.

By the way i also wonder the pre sale/sale date.

Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

What role of token on this platform? What is the stage of development of the platform?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

Thank you all for your continued support and kind words. Yes, I agree that communication with our community is of the utmost importance. We do have a community manager that is directly involved with our project. I knew him before this and I work with him on another project. We are both Regional Officers for the MIDEX Exchange. My territory is the US, his territory is Indonesia. Perhaps community manager is kind of a blanket term. lvsca does more than a community manager's typical scope of work. We are lucky to have him. lvsca, sorry for taking over your thread...lol. More CEOs and Presidents and Admins and people that are running these projects should get more involved with the community. They know enough to know that they need to post their ANN threads here. They just don't realize that this is not an advertisement channel. This is BitcoinTalk Forum. We are here to discuss all things cryptocurrency. I was working on a RunCPA integration for an ICO the other day and in the conversation with the CEO of a company I won't name, I mentioned Satoshi. Referring to the small amounts of Bitcoin. He said,  "What's a Satoshi?" I said, "Are you kidding? Not only is Satoshi the way we break down Bitcoin into amounts to the right of the decimal... Satoshi Nakamoto is the reason we are having this conversation. You need to know this or you are doomed to fail in this community."
Thanks again. I will have some significant, game-changing updates in the next day or two. Please stay tuned for these as they could be the biggest announcements we've made to date.

So an ICO's CEO didn't know who Satoshi is or what is a "Satoshi", sounds like just a money grabber to me.
However, we can expect those exciting news next week? It's about reabranding or some partnership?

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

To answer the questions on this page...

Pre-sale and Sale Dates: Due to the fact that we have pushed back our start date 3 times, I'm reluctant to say. I will tell you that we have been aiming for a May 31st pre-sale start date. There are regulatory decisions we must make first. These decisions have been the hardest for us. We are a US based company and the only compliant way to conduct an ICO that involves US citizens being able to but tokens is to follow BS security laws that don't actually apply, yet. Which means we need to file for Reg A+. This cost is huge and out of our budget. We have not borrowed or collected any seed money. We are 100% self-funded and organic. As proud as I am to say that, I would love some debt right about now...lol. We can move forward with the sale and restrict US citizens and a few other jurisdictions from purchasing tokens until we have raised enough to file for Reg A+.

New Partnership Rumors: I'll tell you as much as I know. We pitched an offer to David Drake. Our offer was for him to take equity in our company and take on a more involved role as well as provide us with working capital. He's been a great advisor but we know of his resources and that he does not waste them on every ICO he advises. He has the experience, connections(and money) we need to take this project to the highest levels. We have passed his criteria checks of even being considered as a partner. We had a meeting with his investment manager and he advised David Drake to take equity in URAllowance and roll his sleeves up to get really involved. We have another meeting with both David and his manager. This could happen at any time. David called me two days ago for this meeting but I was driving and missed the call.
If he says yes. We are set for an amazing launch. If he says no, we made it this far and we would not let a no from one person set us back or slow us down.

There it is. The pre-update on the big news. I will hopefully have more news very soon.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

David Drake's investment firms have invested all around the globe and he himself will be a great asset if the deal gets through. He has spoken on many Blockchain Summits and may provide a great support to ICO's.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:18:58 AM

David Drake's investment firms have invested all around the globe and he himself will be a great asset if the deal gets through. He has spoken on many Blockchain Summits and may provide a great support to ICO's.

True that he provides resources for the ICOs that he advises. But he has much more to offer than what he gives to the number of ICOs under his advise. The role of an adviser is limited and doesn't make or break a project. So an adviser's connections don't always reflect directly onto the ICO. As you all know by now, we like to aim high. David Drake would make for a much more valuable partner than an adviser. To us anyways. We have already learned so much through his advisory. His upper management has approved of us as a strong startup company and a team focused on success and they advise him to partner with us and take on a more involved role. I can't wait for our meeting tomorrow morning. It's exciting and I know the best to come lies just ahead for all of us.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

having david drake is already a very good indication for this project to being successfull later on Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: