Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

Congratulations with the nice name which joins the team = David Drake !
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

Pre-sale and Sale Dates: Due to the fact that we have pushed back our start date 3 times, I'm reluctant to say. I will tell you that we have been aiming for a May 31st pre-sale start date. There are regulatory decisions we must make first. These decisions have been the hardest for us. We are a US based company and the only compliant way to conduct an ICO that involves US citizens being able to but tokens is to follow BS security laws that don't actually apply, yet. Which means we need to file for Reg A+. This cost is huge and out of our budget. We have not borrowed or collected any seed money. We are 100% self-funded and organic. As proud as I am to say that, I would love some debt right about now...lol. We can move forward with the sale and restrict US citizens and a few other jurisdictions from purchasing tokens until we have raised enough to file for Reg A+.

One thing for sure: I do not envy you regarding compliance. This crypto space is pretty much in constant flux. Just look at the amount of articles related to regulation in such a small time span: https://cointelegraph.com/tags/bitcoin-regulation

Münzpräger

Activity: 1624
Merit: 363

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

Pre-sale and Sale Dates: Due to the fact that we have pushed back our start date 3 times, I'm reluctant to say. I will tell you that we have been aiming for a May 31st pre-sale start date. There are regulatory decisions we must make first. These decisions have been the hardest for us. We are a US based company and the only compliant way to conduct an ICO that involves US citizens being able to but tokens is to follow BS security laws that don't actually apply, yet. Which means we need to file for Reg A+. This cost is huge and out of our budget. We have not borrowed or collected any seed money. We are 100% self-funded and organic. As proud as I am to say that, I would love some debt right about now...lol. We can move forward with the sale and restrict US citizens and a few other jurisdictions from purchasing tokens until we have raised enough to file for Reg A+.

One thing for sure: I do not envy you regarding compliance. This crypto space is pretty much in constant flux. Just look at the amount of articles related to regulation in such a small time span: https://cointelegraph.com/tags/bitcoin-regulation

that's especially true for US-based projects which this one is. It was nice while it lasted for all the unregulated ICOs but times have changed. It takes away some of the advantages of ICOs in general. On the flip side, only the good and honest projects will apply and pay for the regulatory requirements.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

Ok but when there were unregulated ICOs how many scammers went away with out money? Too many is my answer, I remember well projects like wwam and aio.network

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:18:52 AM

The bounty model has been restructured and its more user friendly now,

The rewards are great and we are planning for the ICO soon. Need bounty participants support to promote our project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3275924.0

Thank you.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

To answer the questions on this page...

New Partnership Rumors: I'll tell you as much as I know. We pitched an offer to David Drake. Our offer was for him to take equity in our company and take on a more involved role as well as provide us with working capital. He's been a great advisor but we know of his resources and that he does not waste them on every ICO he advises. He has the experience, connections(and money) we need to take this project to the highest levels. We have passed his criteria checks of even being considered as a partner. We had a meeting with his investment manager and he advised David Drake to take equity in URAllowance and roll his sleeves up to get really involved. We have another meeting with both David and his manager. This could happen at any time. David called me two days ago for this meeting but I was driving and missed the call.
If he says yes. We are set for an amazing launch. If he says no, we made it this far and we would not let a no from one person set us back or slow us down.

There it is. The pre-update on the big news. I will hopefully have more news very soon.

It's nice to get honest informations here and not just some fake stuff. Really looking forward for the pre-sale start and hope for you guys (but also for us investors) that everything is going fine with your project. Crypto needs more projects with a real life use-case Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

The rewards are great and we are planning for the ICO soon. Need bounty participants support to promote our project.

Thank you.

"Period: till the end of ICO"

Signature
Max Participants: 200 members
Period: 8.5 Weeks

When did or will it start?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

Thank you.

Signature

It will start now as the ICO was postponed. You know the situation of the market right now, no ICO is making money, barely reaching soft cap.
Münzpräger

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

Thank you.

Signature

It will start now as the ICO was postponed. You know the situation of the market right now, no ICO is making money, barely reaching soft cap.

Any idea when the ICO will start? It is difficult to predict the market in advance.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:25:11 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 05:57:23 PM by MandatoryOption

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

I wouldn't say Slack is necessary. Hardly no project is using it anymore. A Telegram channel (and/or Discord) is enough if you ask me.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:11:54 AM

Hey everyone. Great News!!! We are finished with the mock up phase and we are fully in programming mode.
This is super exciting. I will share the architecture here with everyone right after I update our white paper with it as well.

Regarding Slack.... We chose not to open a slack channel. I have been disenchanted by the slack experience.
There are many ways to reach out to us. Telegram and this forum are the two best ways.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

David Drake's investment firms have invested all around the globe and he himself will be a great asset if the deal gets through. He has spoken on many Blockchain Summits and may provide a great support to ICO's.

True that he provides resources for the ICOs that he advises. But he has much more to offer than what he gives to the number of ICOs under his advise. The role of an adviser is limited and doesn't make or break a project. So an adviser's connections don't always reflect directly onto the ICO. As you all know by now, we like to aim high. David Drake would make for a much more valuable partner than an adviser. To us anyways. We have already learned so much through his advisory. His upper management has approved of us as a strong startup company and a team focused on success and they advise him to partner with us and take on a more involved role. I can't wait for our meeting tomorrow morning. It's exciting and I know the best to come lies just ahead for all of us.

So what is the result of that meeting?

Did he become a partner or will he continue as an advisor?

tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

unique concept here !. Will definitely keep an open eye on this project. I wish the team success all the goals set. Now bounty campaign re-designed. i think this project will get more support from crypto community. GL !
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

David Drake's investment firms have invested all around the globe and he himself will be a great asset if the deal gets through. He has spoken on many Blockchain Summits and may provide a great support to ICO's.

True that he provides resources for the ICOs that he advises. But he has much more to offer than what he gives to the number of ICOs under his advise. The role of an adviser is limited and doesn't make or break a project. So an adviser's connections don't always reflect directly onto the ICO. As you all know by now, we like to aim high. David Drake would make for a much more valuable partner than an adviser. To us anyways. We have already learned so much through his advisory. His upper management has approved of us as a strong startup company and a team focused on success and they advise him to partner with us and take on a more involved role. I can't wait for our meeting tomorrow morning. It's exciting and I know the best to come lies just ahead for all of us.

Oh yeah, the super important meeting that could've been the most important meeting in all of crypto..... How could I have forgotten... lol.
I was just making sure you guys were paying attention. Well, long story short, it went better than I could've ever hoped for. Actually, let's go with a short story long..... The meeting started out with about twenty minutes of banter and chitchat about all kinds of topics. Then once we started in on the Q&A, Drake shooting the Qs while we were giving the As. Being the first time I spoke to David with our actual voices on a phone call rather than a chat platform, I didn't know what to expect. People are very different when your entire relationship has been over the internet with emails and chat apps. I'm no different. When I have a thesaurus and backspace ability, I can seem like I have mastered communication and might be super intelligent..... In person and on the phone, I am stripped of my superpowers and if caught off guard, become a stuttering, bumbling fool. Ok, digression over, back to the meeting..... Nothing is set in stone but we talked for about 45 minutes about several levels of cooperation before we both had to attend to our busy schedules. We picked up the conversation again the very next morning and we spoke for another 45 minutes. We ended the second call with an exchange of documents regarding the ways we decided we could be most beneficial to each other. We decided that becoming partners is a slam dunk opportunity for us both. We have another meeting scheduled for May 27th at 4:30 pm NY time and we will undoubtedly finalize the terms of our collaboration/partnership. When this happens, he will be bringing with him a strategic partnership with us that is too good to be true. I will not name it until it is either set in stone or a confirmed failure. Either way, I will be sharing the results. If I don't say anything by Monday the 28th of May then put me on blast again. lol
Thanks for reading this. If you have in fact read this, I appreciate and respect your attention span.

~CB

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
rime151

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

When is the ico?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

unique concept here !. Will definitely keep an open eye on this project. I wish the team success all the goals set. Now bounty campaign re-designed. i think this project will get more support from crypto community. GL !

Thanks for the positive feedback. Regarding the bounty campaign, yes it is completely redesigned and will be manned by our bounty managers that have more experience in such things. Sorry for the first two failed attempts. Our managers had nothing to do with the structuring of the first two bounty disasters. That was all me. I would like to say that "MattLeBlanc" and "lvsca" are two of the most capable and hardworking bounty/community managers I have ever met. If anyone reading this is tired of the more popular, although highly suspicious managers here in this forum, I suggest sending MattLeBlanc and lvsca a PM so you can book a spot on their calendars. After seeing how well they are performing here, they are sure to become very busy in the near future. Get them while you can. You will regret it if you don't.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Münzpräger

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:42:12 PM

Oh yeah, the super important meeting that could've been the most important meeting in all of crypto..... How could I have forgotten... lol.
I was just making sure you guys were paying attention. Well, long story short, it went better than I could've ever hoped for. Actually, let's go with a short story long..... The meeting started out with about twenty minutes of banter and chitchat about all kinds of topics. Then once we started in on the Q&A, Drake shooting the Qs while we were giving the As. Being the first time I spoke to David with our actual voices on a phone call rather than a chat platform, I didn't know what to expect. People are very different when your entire relationship has been over the internet with emails and chat apps. I'm no different. When I have a thesaurus and backspace ability, I can seem like I have mastered communication and might be super intelligent..... In person and on the phone, I am stripped of my superpowers and if caught off guard, become a stuttering, bumbling fool. Ok, digression over, back to the meeting..... Nothing is set in stone but we talked for about 45 minutes about several levels of cooperation before we both had to attend to our busy schedules. We picked up the conversation again the very next morning and we spoke for another 45 minutes. We ended the second call with an exchange of documents regarding the ways we decided we could be most beneficial to each other. We decided that becoming partners is a slam dunk opportunity for us both. We have another meeting scheduled for May 27th at 4:30 pm NY time and we will undoubtedly finalize the terms of our collaboration/partnership. When this happens, he will be bringing with him a strategic partnership with us that is too good to be true. I will not name it until it is either set in stone or a confirmed failure. Either way, I will be sharing the results. If I don't say anything by Monday the 28th of May then put me on blast again. lol
Thanks for reading this. If you have in fact read this, I appreciate and respect your attention span.

~CB

I actually made it through you comment.  Wink
I like your honest and unfiltered depictions on how to run a promising blockchain startup. I'm curious what this partnership will look like. Usually you would make an announcement that there will be an announcement and the price would moon in anticipation but we are still pre ICO and you will simply tell us so it's refreshingly different.  Cheesy
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

~CB

Well, it wasn't that easy but i did it Smiley

Thanks for giving all the details (i mean all the details). I hope we will hear the good news in 24 hours.

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

The Meeting.
It was good and there is definitely going to be a partnership with David Drake. We are now in the final negotiations and contract drafting phase. Basically, both parties, (URAllowance and Drake) have to list all of our expectations of this partnership. Then after we agree, we sign the legally binding contract, dance in a circle under the full moon and the partnership is formed. Our list of expectations is just about complete. Our legal advisor is looking it over then she will draw up the contract for us. I have a good feeling about this. Our first three phone conferences went very well and all of our personalities were very compatible. Meaning, there was no awkwardness or strongly opposing stances. Moving forward will be natural.
In other news...... Here is the new architecture from the dev team. They are now programming our platform in full force under the guidance of Larron Armstead, our CTO. These guys are good. One of the most professional tech teams I've ever seen. With Larron at the helm, this is going to be a stellar, secure, user-friendly, work of art. Sorry about the long list of images. My tables are acting screwy.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:57:05 AM

Had a discussion yesterday with some friends who have kids and they really like the concept.
Keep pushing on !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: