Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:27:16 AM

Family is important, no doubt! I think URAllowance looks pretty promising! Have been following your project since you managed to get David Drake on board. David adds a ton of value/knowledge/experience, I reckon.
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

Family is important, no doubt! I think URAllowance looks pretty promising! Have been following your project since you managed to get David Drake on board. David adds a ton of value/knowledge/experience, I reckon.

This could be a significant crypto project enabling family based transaction with a noble feature to enrich the lives of every family.
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:53:06 AM

Awesome.... I love the transparency... Please keep doing what your doing and don't change a thing!!
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:50:16 AM

Awesome.... I love the transparency... Please keep doing what your doing and don't change a thing!!

You got it!  But if we do plan to change anything, it will be for the better. We really do appreciate all the support.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

Well having David Drake as an advisor is something, having him as a partner is another.

Having him partner means you are the real deal. I really can't expect to see this to grow.

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

Well having David Drake as an advisor is something, having him as a partner is another.

Having him partner means you are the real deal. I really can't expect to see this to grow.

I think you meant You really can expect to see this grow. Our partnership is still on the table. Nothing is signed. Yet.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

I think you meant You really can expect to see this grow. Our partnership is still on the table. Nothing is signed. Yet.

I very much would like to see a video of you dancing under the full moon to finalize the partnership if this is possible.  Grin
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

I very much would like to see a video of you dancing under the full moon to finalize the partnership if this is possible.  Grin

LOL...Agreed, or at least ONCE the deal has been completed.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

LOL...Agreed, or at least ONCE the deal has been completed.

What the community wants, the community shall have

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

As far as i know, this is an erc20 token so dependant on ethereum network.

If it gets mainstream it can clog or it can get effected clogged network. So do you guys think to make your own blockchain in the future or swapping some other blockchain if the conditions are right?

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:52:32 AM

If it gets mainstream it can clog or it can get effected clogged network. So do you guys think to make your own blockchain in the future or swapping some other blockchain if the conditions are right?

This is a good question.  We briefly touch on the subject in our roadmap and WP. For now, the Ethereum blockchain will be just fine. But as we grow our user base we will probably need to move on to our own chain. But then again, Vitalik is taking about ETH updates and "sharding" and super fast transactions coming soon. I don't want to pretend to be a blockchain developer here, but it sounds kind of like the congestion issues with ETH may soon be a thing of the past.
Personally, I want a blockchain just so I can say I have a blockchain. But if it is not absolutely necessary then why go through the hassle. A lot of people frown upon the tokens that are circulating and rightfully wonder..... "What the hell will this token ever be used for besides trading on an exchange?" URAllowance will be the token that is used the way it is meant to be used. Thanks for the question.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

This is a good question.  We briefly touch on the subject in our roadmap and WP. For now, the Ethereum blockchain will be just fine. But as we grow our user base we will probably need to move on to our own chain. But then again, Vitalik is taking about ETH updates and "sharding" and super fast transactions coming soon. I don't want to pretend to be a blockchain developer here, but it sounds kind of like the congestion issues with ETH may soon be a thing of the past.
Personally, I want a blockchain just so I can say I have a blockchain. But if it is not absolutely necessary then why go through the hassle. A lot of people frown upon the tokens that are circulating and rightfully wonder..... "What the hell will this token ever be used for besides trading on an exchange?" URAllowance will be the token that is used the way it is meant to be used. Thanks for the question.

I get it. Also developing blockchain is expensive and takes time, so using another blockchain is a more convenient solution.

Yes, vitalik is telling that from some time but he can't deliver in time, there are new blockchains with way better scalability, he may lose a big market share.

egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/urallowance-presents-a-crypto-social-interactive-platform-for-family-members/

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

Cool review. That also qualifies for the article/blog bounty. I'll add you to the spreadsheet if you pm me your ETH address.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:16:10 AM

This is a good question.  We briefly touch on the subject in our roadmap and WP. For now, the Ethereum blockchain will be just fine. But as we grow our user base we will probably need to move on to our own chain. But then again, Vitalik is taking about ETH updates and "sharding" and super fast transactions coming soon. I don't want to pretend to be a blockchain developer here, but it sounds kind of like the congestion issues with ETH may soon be a thing of the past.

I get it. Also developing blockchain is expensive and takes time, so using another blockchain is a more convenient solution.

Yes, vitalik is telling that from some time but he can't deliver in time, there are new blockchains with way better scalability, he may lose a big market share.

You have a good point. We were actually looking into Stelar recently and of course EOS for the 0 transaction fees. That would be a huge positive. Right now we are putting minimal info on the ETH blockchain. Just the transactions for now. It seems wasteful to record all usernames and family members to the ETH network.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

This is a good question.  We briefly touch on the subject in our roadmap and WP. For now, the Ethereum blockchain will be just fine. But as we grow our user base we will probably need to move on to our own chain. But then again, Vitalik is taking about ETH updates and "sharding" and super fast transactions coming soon. I don't want to pretend to be a blockchain developer here, but it sounds kind of like the congestion issues with ETH may soon be a thing of the past.

You have a good point. We were actually looking into Stelar recently and of course EOS for the 0 transaction fees. That would be a huge positive. Right now we are putting minimal info on the ETH blockchain. Just the transactions for now. It seems wasteful to record all usernames and family members to the ETH network.

Cool! Its always nice to have alternative blockchains that is more adaptable to this project. This only shows that the team are being serious on what is best for this project and its stakeholders. Keep up the good work! Smiley

Thank you. We plan on it.

UPDATE: We are releasing our MVP soon. We don't have an exact date because you never know what kind of unforseen time killers will present themselves when building something new. I can tell you that the iOS version will be finished first. Followed shortly after by the Android and then the web version. Our aim is to have the iOS version downloadable and fully functioning within one week of the start of our sale. Which is scheduled for 06/30/2018.
We will need testers from every region in the world so we can gather proper feedback and make any updates according to the feedback from our team of testers. More details will be released on the testing phase and also payment structures for our testing team. After all, we can't expect anyone to work for free.
The testing team will be required to work a little more formally than if it were just a bounty. Our team of testers will be titled and will go on our website and whitepaper as official team members. So please stay tuned for that announcement.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

This update is meant to bump us to the top of the list here.... That is all.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:04:06 PM

Interesting times ahead. How does the current bear market affect your plannings if at all? Is postponing an option? I see many ICOs struggle simply because the hype of crypto has reduced by 90%.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:49:28 AM

Interesting times ahead. How does the current bear market affect your plannings if at all? Is postponing an option? I see many ICOs struggle simply because the hype of crypto has reduced by 90%.

That is a great question and one that I have debated on in multiple threads for many projects other than our own. I think you know as well as I do that a bear market in crypto is just a bull in disguise. I have faith that even if we launched right now in the middle of "this terrible bearish market of doom" that we would be alright. Please reread the italicized and quoted sentence again with a heavy sarcastic tone and really draw out the end to express true sarcastic terror. NO, sir. We are not worried and as you can see we are not riding the hype of anything. I'll admit that riding the ICO wave to success was our initial goal. But that hype died right when we started this project. NO problem. We just have to work harder and show more value to the rightfully cautious community.
Side note: If you zoom out on your crypto charts you can watch the bear transform into a steady bull run.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

That is a great question and one that I have debated on in multiple threads for many projects other than our own. I think you know as well as I do that a bear market in crypto is just a bull in disguise. I have faith that even if we launched right now in the middle of "this terrible bearish market of doom" that we would be alright. Please reread the italicized and quoted sentence again with a heavy sarcastic tone and really draw out the end to express true sarcastic terror. NO, sir. We are not worried and as you can see we are not riding the hype of anything. I'll admit that riding the ICO wave to success was our initial goal. But that hype died right when we started this project. NO problem. We just have to work harder and show more value to the rightfully cautious community.
Side note: If you zoom out on your crypto charts you can watch the bear transform into a steady bull run.

I very much like your attitude. If you can survive in a bear market, you will be riding the higher, when the bulls are breakig out again.
And it gives trust in your project, if it not depends on a bull market or hype.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: