Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:41:11 AM

Crypto needs to be much more inclusive to reach new horizons, and I see in URAllowance all this potential for dissemination and inclusion, regardless of age, or any other difference

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:31:21 AM

Kids now a days are not hard to teach when it comes to cyberspace, teach them how to use crypto and they might someday develop a better tech than what we see this days,  crypto are now known in most part of the world.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:26:06 AM

I agree with you. Crypto will only become mainstream if ones parents or grandparents could easily use it. Chris has already mentioned that he is aware of the problem and I think the team will find a way to make the product as easy as possible.

The way to go is a secure app, like they are doing tight now. All the complexity is abstracted away and you don't have to worry about the fact you are using crypto, but simply use it.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:20:14 AM

I dont know whether you guys know this or not. But the team has already paid the developers for the platform. So it will definitely be a platform unless most of the projects these days where you just invest on a promise.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

Who promised a Super Bowl commercial? Regarding the NASDAQ appearance, I have only been told that it will happen. I haven't signed any documentation or bought any airplane tickets yet. I am sure Drake is a man of his word and this will happen. If it does, we will have a huge audience of people that only care about financial topics. It's the perfect venue for ICO marketing. Now, post ICO, when we are sold out of tokens and need to market the URAllowance platform, NASDAQ would do so well as a Super Bowl commercial. At this time we will shift our marketing focus from token sales to product marketing through YouTube top influencers. One influential YouTuber can do so much more than a 10 million dollar 30 second commercial. Maybe I'll get one of those guys that plays Fortnight all day and has 10 million subs to use URAllowance.
Fortnite not fortnight haha.
Do you know about ninja? i think he is the most popular fortnite player currently.
He once played fortnite with drake the musician which make him very popular https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNXhYf-maeA

I have an 11 year old boy. Of course I know about Ninja. My son wants me to hire him to promote our platform.... Under the condition that he plays against him in one epic fight to the death.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

I think it is near impossible to have a clean thread in bitcointalk unless you have moderator options.

People are posting random things, posting facebook reports and etc. Well, it is good for upping the thread but it makes pollution.

If i have this kind of a thread in future i will open with mod options.

I think we've had a pretty decent thread as far as the amount of spam and fud. This remains to be one of the only organic threads in the whole forum.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

A little bit of responsibility goes a long way. Not only in the real world, but in the crypto world too. Are you planning on making an adult version? Wink

IT's not a bad idea but do you really need a separate version for adults? I think we can do it with the current version.

I imagine the kids version emphasizes financial education, parenting and discipline, whereas a hypothetical adult version functions as a combination of a job board, contract, task list and payment method. It could incorporate elements of the Pomodoro Technique as well as take a leaf from Fiverr's or Mechanical Turk's microtask book.

Thanks for the updated information, now that i've read your vision i do agree that the platform would suite microtasks like Mechinacal Turk very well.
I'm not very knowledgable regarding the pomodore technique.
I have been doing turk task before i got in to bitcoin, i have seen a lot of microjobs website some of the old trusted site that still operates are freelancer,fiver and upwork former odesk, but you need to be a professional or have a set of skills to perform a job, but for urallowance kids can perform task and earn doing so they have also learn about crypto and how it works.

The full scope of what the URAllowance platform will do is still to be uncovered. Only through group discussions and user feedbasck will we be able to make this the best of the best. One Idea we were batting around would be to let kids sub-contract out their work to other kids. This is a common practice for adults and businesses and would also help to spread the usage of the platform throughout schools and communities.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

If you think about it, just a task system is not enough for this or any similar project to succeed. The kid gets a reward in the form of a token. Now what good is a token is the token cannot be spent? The partnerships mentioned in the URAllowance white paper are a good start. Kids will be able to spend their earned tokens at a diverse selection of crypto projects. But I see room for expansion. Crypto wallets and exchanges are hard to use, not just for kids but for adults too. It is such a pain to spend or exchange Ethereum tokens! That means URAllowance could kickstart a more user friendly market and infrastructure.

Kids can learn to use crypto in way less time then adults, I'm 100% sure Grin. What you're saying is true though but we're, in terms of progression, in the "infrastructure era", I mean , important projects right now are the ones that are creating the infrastructure

Funny thing you should mention that. We have some big news in the near future regarding a way for kids to participate in trading on major exchanges through the use of a simple intermediary that acts like a set of training wheels for the kids that are learning how to trade. Details to come.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:43:02 AM

If you think about it, just a task system is not enough for this or any similar project to succeed. The kid gets a reward in the form of a token. Now what good is a token is the token cannot be spent? The partnerships mentioned in the URAllowance white paper are a good start. Kids will be able to spend their earned tokens at a diverse selection of crypto projects. But I see room for expansion. Crypto wallets and exchanges are hard to use, not just for kids but for adults too. It is such a pain to spend or exchange Ethereum tokens! That means URAllowance could kickstart a more user friendly market and infrastructure.

Kids can learn to use crypto in way less time then adults, I'm 100% sure Grin. What you're saying is true though but we're, in terms of progression, in the "infrastructure era", I mean , important projects right now are the ones that are creating the infrastructure

Funny thing you should mention that. We have some big news in the near future regarding a way for kids to participate in trading on major exchanges through the use of a simple intermediary that acts like a set of training wheels for the kids that are learning how to trade. Details to come.

Sounds great! In my opinion it is the best if they learn early how to work with money. But is it even allowed for kids to trade on exchanges? Isn't there a age restriction?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

I think it is near impossible to have a clean thread in bitcointalk unless you have moderator options.

People are posting random things, posting facebook reports and etc. Well, it is good for upping the thread but it makes pollution.

I think we've had a pretty decent thread as far as the amount of spam and fud. This remains to be one of the only organic threads in the whole forum.

I agree with you. And even it is best, still, we have lots of "logo lovers"

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

A little bit of responsibility goes a long way. Not only in the real world, but in the crypto world too. Are you planning on making an adult version? Wink

IT's not a bad idea but do you really need a separate version for adults? I think we can do it with the current version.

I imagine the kids version emphasizes financial education, parenting and discipline, whereas a hypothetical adult version functions as a combination of a job board, contract, task list and payment method. It could incorporate elements of the Pomodoro Technique as well as take a leaf from Fiverr's or Mechanical Turk's microtask book.

Thanks for the updated information, now that i've read your vision i do agree that the platform would suite microtasks like Mechinacal Turk very well.
I'm not very knowledgable regarding the pomodore technique.
I have been doing turk task before i got in to bitcoin, i have seen a lot of microjobs website some of the old trusted site that still operates are freelancer,fiver and upwork former odesk, but you need to be a professional or have a set of skills to perform a job, but for urallowance kids can perform task and earn doing so they have also learn about crypto and how it works.

The full scope of what the URAllowance platform will do is still to be uncovered. Only through group discussions and user feedbasck will we be able to make this the best of the best. One Idea we were batting around would be to let kids sub-contract out their work to other kids. This is a common practice for adults and businesses and would also help to spread the usage of the platform throughout schools and communities.

sub contracting would be a nice feature, if you would target this later to not only children but business it could become a very huge thing
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

What is a logo lover? Is that an investor who judges a project solely by its logo?
Montrimobo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:09:59 PM

Hey! It looks of this project will be better in the measurable future!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

What is a logo lover? Is that an investor who judges a project solely by its logo?

They are some kind of community i think.

They just love the logo's of the projects and they feel that they should definitely share this information.

JavierGr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

You need to append token details to allow participants to get in the idea.
 Good luck devs.
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

I agree! This thread is still alive and kicking!, thank to its ever growing community and its very active team, no amount of spam can overwhelm this projects thread!
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

Happy to read this, it means that you're creating something to facilitate trading for everyone. Maybe you're creating something so big that you're not even noticing it Grin. Maybe you must create something similar for adults (they are more dumb then kids)

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:10:46 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 02:18:02 AM by CHRISBIN702

BIG UPDATE!!!!
Apparently, our logo is awesome. The decision is unanimous. Oh yeah, we have a sober business plan too. So it seems.

Real Update!!!!
It's official. Dmitry Machikhin the famous international lawyer is now our advisor!!

Click on that image to check out his LinkedIn and some of his accomplishments

We want to thank Dmitry for taking time out of his busy schedule to show support for our project. We are grateful for his presence and his experience is much welcomed to our board of advisors. Our team is really starting to gain Rockstar status. For the record..... Our advisors are not just here for tokens or to be used as a name that is recognizeable. They all have contributed a great deal to our project and we couldn't be happier to have them aboard. Dmitry has already contributed with priceless advice when we were first starting many months ago. Dmitry.... Thanks for teaching me how to fish, sir.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:41:07 AM

Who promised a Super Bowl commercial? Regarding the NASDAQ appearance, I have only been told that it will happen. I haven't signed any documentation or bought any airplane tickets yet. I am sure Drake is a man of his word and this will happen. If it does, we will have a huge audience of people that only care about financial topics. It's the perfect venue for ICO marketing. Now, post ICO, when we are sold out of tokens and need to market the URAllowance platform, NASDAQ would do so well as a Super Bowl commercial. At this time we will shift our marketing focus from token sales to product marketing through YouTube top influencers. One influential YouTuber can do so much more than a 10 million dollar 30 second commercial. Maybe I'll get one of those guys that plays Fortnight all day and has 10 million subs to use URAllowance.
Fortnite not fortnight haha.
Do you know about ninja? i think he is the most popular fortnite player currently.
He once played fortnite with drake the musician which make him very popular https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNXhYf-maeA

I have an 11 year old boy. Of course I know about Ninja. My son wants me to hire him to promote our platform.... Under the condition that he plays against him in one epic fight to the death.

I just love the montages Nynja do of PUBG. In my opinion he is the greatest player of stealth mode. He uses his environment as a defense and offence techniques. I would love to see him promote us.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

BIG UPDATE!!!!
Apparently, our logo is awesome. The decision is unanimous. Oh yeah, we have a sober business plan too. So it seems.

Real Update!!!!
It's official. Dmitry Machikhin the famous international lawyer is now our advisor!!

Click on that image to check out his LinkedIn and some of his accomplishments

We want to thank Dmitry for taking time out of his busy schedule to show support for our project. We are grateful for his presence and his experience is much welcomed to our board of advisors. Our team is really starting to gain Rockstar status. For the record..... Our advisors are not just here for tokens or to be used as a name that is recognizeable. They all have contributed a great deal to our project and we couldn't be happier to have them aboard. Dmitry has already contributed with priceless advice when we were first starting many months ago. Dmitry.... Thanks for teaching me how to fish, sir.

Great news Smiley It's so good to see this project doing well!

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: