Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

I think this idea is pretty good, not an easy industry, but I like this vision. However, the project needs to be long-term and it is difficult to bring short-term profits.

Check out page 26 in the white paper. It's the market comparisons section. You will see some pretty nice yearly revenue streams from similar companies.

Those projects stated above share a commonality with URAllowance but without taking advantage of blockchain technlogy and yet still thriving. So in essence, URallowance is definitely in for a longer term.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:16:08 AM

I think this idea is pretty good, not an easy industry, but I like this vision. However, the project needs to be long-term and it is difficult to bring short-term profits.

Check out page 26 in the white paper. It's the market comparisons section. You will see some pretty nice yearly revenue streams from similar companies.

Those projects stated above share a commonality with URAllowance but without taking advantage of blockchain technlogy and yet still thriving. So in essence, URallowance is definitely in for a longer term.

I thought the same exact thing , of course. Being active members in the crypto community we see the benefits of blockchain technology in anything it is applied to. For someone outside of the crypto community though..... Not so much. The above companies that we listed, the fiat only ones anyways, have a distinct advantage. They have the ability to be backed by a bank, apply a debit card that is also backed by a bank and they can be insured to handle the transmission of money to and from their customers accounts. With blockchain and crypto, those luxuries go away. For now anyways. Soon enough there will be enough blockchain companies in our country that the legislators
will realize that they must make room for us and blow away the cloud of uncertainty that they clutch onto so tightly. We think the addition of fiat and debit cards into our platform would be the best possible way to sustain the highest possible user base while also bringing in non-crypto users and making them more comfortable with using crypto and to understand blockchain a little bit better. You are right about us being in it for the long term..... We wouldn't have locked our core team's tokens in a time capsule for 3 years if we weren't Wink

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:36:09 AM

There are many Opportunistic People in cryptography, it is no surprise that they hit this project with rush copies and unbridled airdrops using their name. Even these ambitious hustlers know how to recognize the value of a promising good project

Most of them are slow learners but when a guy like Chris has done each and everything perfectly, even those guys will jump into URA for sure. You see, the potential for this particular idea is very high and URA covers lots of aspects in a kid's learning process.

Perfectly? I mess something up at least once a day. That's why I am better at fixing things than I am at building them. lol. Thank you though. Your kind words re-energize our efforts.

At least you're not afraid to admit it. Too often I see people who are totally incompetent at what they do, at various industries. They claim it was broken before and god forbid they attempt to fix it. A skill to fix things becomes more precious these days.

It's a rare quality in management to admit to making mistakes. Many see it as a weakness but in the long run it allows you correct mistakes and avoid them in the first place. I hope URA is sailing towards a bright future.  Wink

Since everybody is making mistakes and you really learn much from them it is wise to see the own mistakes, analyze them and make your conclusions for the future.
So this is quite natural and to admit mistakes indicates power not weakness, yes.

I have learned at least one thing from those annoying business gurus that tell everyone how to get rich and be successful. It is that if you aren't making mistakes and failing things on a regular basis, you aren't trying new things or taking any risks. To fail is to learn. If you have the right mindset anyways. People rarely evaluate themselves or their performance when they are winning all the time. Winning is easy. Winning is comfortable. To be able to enter into a situation that is uncomfortable, strange, and new and difficult knowing you may fail is one of the bravest "Man vs. Himself" events you can face. I still fear these situations every time. I catch myself still making  excuses to not push forward too. The example we are trying to set with URAllowance has been a huge motivator in helping me defeat these fears. After all, how can I be a provider of a platform that is teaching kids how to be successful, responsible, and proud of their achievements if I don't lead by example?
For example...... Very soon I will be appearing on a few different T.V. shows and podcasts and radio and......up on stage in front more people than I want to talk to at one time.   Sad Sad Sad Sad I am not a good public speaker and I am tripping over the whole thing. But, I will climb my A$$ up on to the stage and do what I gotta do to get past that fear. For a human to fear something that doesn't directly threaten our lives or the possibility of bodily harm is ridiculous.... I know this.... But here I am knowing it is true.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

There are many Opportunistic People in cryptography, it is no surprise that they hit this project with rush copies and unbridled airdrops using their name. Even these ambitious hustlers know how to recognize the value of a promising good project

Most of them are slow learners but when a guy like Chris has done each and everything perfectly, even those guys will jump into URA for sure. You see, the potential for this particular idea is very high and URA covers lots of aspects in a kid's learning process.

Perfectly? I mess something up at least once a day. That's why I am better at fixing things than I am at building them. lol. Thank you though. Your kind words re-energize our efforts.

At least you're not afraid to admit it. Too often I see people who are totally incompetent at what they do, at various industries. They claim it was broken before and god forbid they attempt to fix it. A skill to fix things becomes more precious these days.

It's a rare quality in management to admit to making mistakes. Many see it as a weakness but in the long run it allows you correct mistakes and avoid them in the first place. I hope URA is sailing towards a bright future.  Wink

Since everybody is making mistakes and you really learn much from them it is wise to see the own mistakes, analyze them and make your conclusions for the future.
So this is quite natural and to admit mistakes indicates power not weakness, yes.

I have learned at least one thing from those annoying business gurus that tell everyone how to get rich and be successful. It is that if you aren't making mistakes and failing things on a regular basis, you aren't trying new things or taking any risks. To fail is to learn. If you have the right mindset anyways. People rarely evaluate themselves or their performance when they are winning all the time. Winning is easy. Winning is comfortable. To be able to enter into a situation that is uncomfortable, strange, and new and difficult knowing you may fail is one of the bravest "Man vs. Himself" events you can face. I still fear these situations every time. I catch myself still making  excuses to not push forward too. The example we are trying to set with URAllowance has been a huge motivator in helping me defeat these fears. After all, how can I be a provider of a platform that is teaching kids how to be successful, responsible, and proud of their achievements if I don't lead by example?
For example...... Very soon I will be appearing on a few different T.V. shows and podcasts and radio and......up on stage in front more people than I want to talk to at one time.   Sad Sad Sad Sad I am not a good public speaker and I am tripping over the whole thing. But, I will climb my A$$ up on to the stage and do what I gotta do to get past that fear. For a human to fear something that doesn't directly threaten our lives or the possibility of bodily harm is ridiculous.... I know this.... But here I am knowing it is true.

Good luck Chris, you motivate people ! Great stuff
Romantic

Activity: 634
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

week # 3
Twitter campaign
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/RomanticCoupIe
Retweets:
1.https://twitter.com/urallowance/status/1015085103364505600
2.https://twitter.com/urallowance/status/1020498517817679872
3.https://twitter.com/urallowance/status/1020006181060820992
4.https://twitter.com/urallowance/status/1018761197397553152
5.https://twitter.com/urallowance/status/1018509730329780224
tweets
1.https://twitter.com/RomanticCoupIe/status/1020279636679249920
2.https://twitter.com/RomanticCoupIe/status/1020283215917879298
3.https://twitter.com/RomanticCoupIe/status/1020970022573756416
pewwnoy

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:12:31 PM

It's so cool that you are teaching your daughter to use crypto but it's even cooler that you are providing her with the tools and life skills to be a successful entrepreneur. Right on!!!
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

Any update about ico?

Marketing push or something similar?

I think you can do a little bit more publicity but it is probably not cheap.

viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:11:54 AM

It's a rare quality in management to admit to making mistakes. Many see it as a weakness but in the long run it allows you correct mistakes and avoid them in the first place. I hope URA is sailing towards a bright future.  Wink

I have learned at least one thing from those annoying business gurus that tell everyone how to get rich and be successful. It is that if you aren't making mistakes and failing things on a regular basis, you aren't trying new things or taking any risks. To fail is to learn. If you have the right mindset anyways. People rarely evaluate themselves or their performance when they are winning all the time. Winning is easy. Winning is comfortable. To be able to enter into a situation that is uncomfortable, strange, and new and difficult knowing you may fail is one of the bravest "Man vs. Himself" events you can face. I still fear these situations every time. I catch myself still making  excuses to not push forward too. The example we are trying to set with URAllowance has been a huge motivator in helping me defeat these fears. After all, how can I be a provider of a platform that is teaching kids how to be successful, responsible, and proud of their achievements if I don't lead by example?
For example...... Very soon I will be appearing on a few different T.V. shows and podcasts and radio and......up on stage in front more people than I want to talk to at one time.   Sad Sad Sad Sad I am not a good public speaker and I am tripping over the whole thing. But, I will climb my A$$ up on to the stage and do what I gotta do to get past that fear. For a human to fear something that doesn't directly threaten our lives or the possibility of bodily harm is ridiculous.... I know this.... But here I am knowing it is true.

I deeply appreciate on the team's steadfast commitment to the project and I hope they would continue to do so without fear of failure. And also, I pray that this could be a rising star project in the crypto verse and I'm proud to be part of this wonderful community. Good job URallowance team.! Smiley

This is a really interesting project. I have been following him for many months, and I see that the project is developing well, there are new ideas that will be implemented in the new functions of the platform.
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:58:21 PM

It's so cool that you are teaching your daughter to use crypto but it's even cooler that you are providing her with the tools and life skills to be a successful entrepreneur. Right on!!!

Indeed! This project could be a game changer and at the same time a catalyst that will transform the way we do things and manage them especially with parent-child relationship!
YudiToken
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

How can your system promote convergence? this does not sound very clear
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:20:00 AM

Indeed! This project could be a game changer and at the same time a catalyst that will transform the way we do things and manage them especially with parent-child relationship!

Daughter..?

We all know that next generation kids will definitely beat us in technology as they are brought up this technological era. We may see children doing extraordinary things with crypto in near future.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:44:23 AM

Daughter..?

We all know that next generation kids will definitely beat us in technology as they are brought up this technological era. We may see children doing extraordinary things with crypto in near future.
True that coders are getting smarter and younger every year, we might see a bright future in crypto if the kids knows about it and they learn how to handle it.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

Daughter..?

True that coders are getting smarter and younger every year, we might see a bright future in crypto if the kids knows about it and they learn how to handle it.

In my country, children like 4-5 years old are taking coding(of course a very basic one) lessons for instance, the youth will take over the crypto world for sure in the near future.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
LastHiT

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

Daughter..?

In my country, children like 4-5 years old are taking coding(of course a very basic one) lessons for instance, the youth will take over the crypto world for sure in the near future.

Yeah, I think the youth are definitely blessed because they will inherit what has been started and done in cryptoverse!. Smiley
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:22:10 AM

Haha. Thanks. Except I don't have a daughter. I do have an 11 year old son.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:25:38 AM

Any update about ico?

Yes we are starting our much needed CPA marketing campaign with RunCPA. The #1 crypto affiliate network. We are also going to use Ian Scarffe's Crypto Affiliate Bot along with some shoutouts from him.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
LastHiT

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

Any update about ico?

Yes we are starting our much needed CPA marketing campaign with RunCPA. The #1 crypto affiliate network. We are also going to use Ian Scarffe's Crypto Affiliate Bot along with some shoutouts from him.

Nice to hear that! I guess this project's ICO will have a perfect timing that will coincide in what is now seems a crypto market bull run! Hopefully it will. Smiley
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

Any update about ico?

Nice to hear that! I guess this project's ICO will have a perfect timing that will coincide in what is now seems a crypto market bull run! Hopefully it will. Smiley

Marketing could pay off as it looks like the bulls may return to town. Also, don't forget to have your son shill the project to his fellow classmates.  Grin Wink
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

It's a rare quality in management to admit to making mistakes. Many see it as a weakness but in the long run it allows you correct mistakes and avoid them in the first place. I hope URA is sailing towards a bright future.  Wink

I have learned at least one thing from those annoying business gurus that tell everyone how to get rich and be successful. It is that if you aren't making mistakes and failing things on a regular basis, you aren't trying new things or taking any risks. To fail is to learn. If you have the right mindset anyways. People rarely evaluate themselves or their performance when they are winning all the time. Winning is easy. Winning is comfortable. To be able to enter into a situation that is uncomfortable, strange, and new and difficult knowing you may fail is one of the bravest "Man vs. Himself" events you can face. I still fear these situations every time. I catch myself still making  excuses to not push forward too. The example we are trying to set with URAllowance has been a huge motivator in helping me defeat these fears. After all, how can I be a provider of a platform that is teaching kids how to be successful, responsible, and proud of their achievements if I don't lead by example?
For example...... Very soon I will be appearing on a few different T.V. shows and podcasts and radio and......up on stage in front more people than I want to talk to at one time.   Sad Sad Sad Sad I am not a good public speaker and I am tripping over the whole thing. But, I will climb my A$$ up on to the stage and do what I gotta do to get past that fear. For a human to fear something that doesn't directly threaten our lives or the possibility of bodily harm is ridiculous.... I know this.... But here I am knowing it is true.

I deeply appreciate on the team's steadfast commitment to the project and I hope they would continue to do so without fear of failure. And also, I pray that this could be a rising star project in the crypto verse and I'm proud to be part of this wonderful community. Good job URallowance team.! Smiley

This is a really interesting project. I have been following him for many months, and I see that the project is developing well, there are new ideas that will be implemented in the new functions of the platform.

Please do share those podcasts with us when they are ready. We are all here wishing you good luck, Chris!

viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

Any update about ico?

Marketing could pay off as it looks like the bulls may return to town. Also, don't forget to have your son shill the project to his fellow classmates.  Grin Wink

Yes, to conduct ICO in a bull market is much better than in a falling market. In what all could be convinced last year, when crypto grew. The projects collected huge sums. And remember, paypie so in general collected all the money yet at the stage of pre-sale. That's what the bull market means.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: