Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 05:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:24:22 AM

How is everything going with the ico?

Did you reach soft cap? It started more than a month ago if i remember correctly.

Maybe the team could give us an updated total figure of the amount collected as of this moment. If I'm not mistaken, theyve secured a mutimillion dollar deal from a private investor! and that is a very good news to the project.

Wow, news travels fast. Lol. How the heck were you able to beat me to this announcement? Yes, it is true. We have the contract and all managing members agree to the terms. We decided to raise the bonus for this contributor by his request to 40%. I just wanted to let everyone know this. Our presale was set at 30% and has been over for three days now. When you get a whale on the line it's always wise to bend a little. Big block contributors are used to this kind of treatment. He is a long term holder too, which is great news. I wish I could say more but I have to respect the privacy of our contributor. The contract is signed and we execute tomorrow. I'll update tomorrow or the next day with the amount of tokens left for sale and the total amount raised so far!

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

Did you reach soft cap? It started more than a month ago if i remember correctly.

Maybe the team could give us an updated total figure of the amount collected as of this moment. If I'm not mistaken, theyve secured a mutimillion dollar deal from a private investor! and that is a very good news to the project.

Wow, news travels fast. Lol. How the heck were you able to beat me to this announcement? Yes, it is true. We have the contract and all managing members agree to the terms. We decided to raise the bonus for this contributor by his request to 40%. I just wanted to let everyone know this. Our presale was set at 30% and has been over for three days now. When you get a whale on the line it's always wise to bend a little. Big block contributors are used to this kind of treatment. He is a long term holder too, which is great news. I wish I could say more but I have to respect the privacy of our contributor. The contract is signed and we execute tomorrow. I'll update tomorrow or the next day with the amount of tokens left for sale and the total amount raised so far!

Congrats. This is a sign of confidence in the project in this tough times for ICOs.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

Congrats. This is a sign of confidence in the project in this tough times for ICOs.

That's great news! Glad to see your hard work paid off! I mean it's still a long way to go, but having a whale behind you probably gives you guys much more confidence.

Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

URAllowance intends to support the high level of motivation and an impulse in our families, allowing all family members to stay in touch иcпoльзyюя habitual ways! The URAllowance functions are ingenious!
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

URAllowance intends to support the high level of motivation and an impulse in our families, allowing all family members to stay in touch иcпoльзyюя habitual ways! The URAllowance functions are ingenious!

Very well said! This project has a  unique use case and has the potential to positively influence family matters. And also, its just a matter of time before this one becomes part of our daily lives. Smiley
MattLeBlanc

Merit: 37

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

The positivity in your thoughts always moved me one step further. Its good to see private investors stepping up into the crypto world, which is a positive sign for the whole community.

Eaerly waiting for the news.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:14:49 PM

The positivity in your thoughts always moved me one step further. Its good to see private investors stepping up into the crypto world, which is a positive sign for the whole community.

With the market conditions a lot of investors are really hesitant to invest in any ICO, but if a whales have invested in a project then it is safe to say that this project will grow exponentially.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

I dont know whether someone noticed it or not but Chris Butler is making great series on his linkedin profile related to URAllowance. Its a good read.

Do check them out.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisbutler702/

Thanks for this.
I didn't see this yet but i'll read up.
Thanks Chris going the distance!
lobat999

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

With the market conditions a lot of investors are really hesitant to invest in any ICO, but if a whales have invested in a project then it is safe to say that this project will grow exponentially.

Great to hear it! Whales are now beginning to circle around the project and hopefully, it could really put it in good situation during its ICO phase.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

Wow, these are great news.

I hope everything is solid and all the agreements had been made.

Waiting for that announcement Smiley

niklasmato

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

This is awesome, do you have enough funds now to fully make the project real?
Regarding the invester, will his tokens be locked for some time or will he be able to sell at will?
Münzpräger

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

Regarding the invester, will his tokens be locked for some time or will he be able to sell at will?

I prefer to believe that the investor will only use the tokens to pay his kids a very healthy allowance.  Wink
MattLeBlanc

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

I prefer to believe that the investor will only use the tokens to pay his kids a very healthy allowance.  Wink

I think it hard to do only just that but since this token will be a nice introduction to kids about cryptocurrency, it will be instilled in their minds forever and will foster a healthy adoption with it.

The main achievement of cryptocurrencies will be when they are used as a real currency. I have always said that the coins which have real purpose will be there for life in the market. Am happy that URA is one of them.
niklasmato

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

I prefer to believe that the investor will only use the tokens to pay his kids a very healthy allowance.  Wink

I think it hard to do only just that but since this token will be a nice introduction to kids about cryptocurrency, it will be instilled in their minds forever and will foster a healthy adoption with it.

The main achievement of cryptocurrencies will be when they are used as a real currency. I have always said that the coins which have real purpose will be there for life in the market. Am happy that URA is one of them.

I second your opinion.
I truly believe URA is a project that has real life use, if it could parnter with some sort of debit card it would even bring this more to the general public.
zhongxingzhizi

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

The improvement and development of cryptocurrency is a very technical problem. There are too many teams doing this, but it has been successful. I hope you are one of them
MattLeBlanc

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

The improvement and development of cryptocurrency is a very technical problem. There are too many teams doing this, but it has been successful. I hope you are one of them

URA is developing a product which will be used by every household in the future when the crypto revolution takes place. Sooner or later people will understand that cryptocurrencies are the solution for most of the financial issues.
lobat999

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

URA is developing a product which will be used by every household in the future when the crypto revolution takes place. Sooner or later people will understand that cryptocurrencies are the solution for most of the financial issues.

Yeah we must admit that there are too many crypto projects these days but URAllowance has a unique niche as it caters mainly within the family circle and its concept is somewhat revolutionary as compared with today's traditional method of giving out allowances to family members.
Münzpräger

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

Yeah we must admit that there are too many crypto projects these days but URAllowance has a unique niche as it caters mainly within the family circle and its concept is somewhat revolutionary as compared with today's traditional method of giving out allowances to family members.

They make clever use of the blockchain and smart contracts and have a clear use case. That seperates them from most other projects already.
MandraGade

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

to improve the family system, URAllowance created an application that contained several features to help keep the family organized. Not only the users' families, they will be able to enter the action but also the friends and close relatives of the users.
lobat999

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

to improve the family system, URAllowance created an application that contained several features to help keep the family organized. Not only the users' families, they will be able to enter the action but also the friends and close relatives of the users.

Actually, If I'm not mistaken, I think this project could also be suited to other type of end user instances and use cases. It could be a multi purpose utility token. Imho. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: