Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:40:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:17:29 PM

Hey URAllowance team. I am representing one of the biggest YouTube channels(3.2M) in Russia. We are interested in collaboration with your project. We provide any proofs. Is there anyone I can discuss the details with? Thanks

Yes I will allow you to record one video using our project. It will bring lots of attention and credibility to your channel. Thank you for asking first. Most people just make a video about our project and use our good name without permission. Actually, since you asked nicely, I will let you publish two videos free of charge. Let me know If you need something to move this along. Remember, It's for the kids and the future of cryptocurrency.

This is very kind of you, Chris. All of his 3.2M bought fake followers will surely appreciate to learn about URAllowance. Grin
The scams are getting more and more elaborate by the day.  Roll Eyes

I like to give back.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

Hey URAllowance team. I am representing one of the biggest YouTube channels(3.2M) in Russia. We are interested in collaboration with your project. We provide any proofs. Is there anyone I can discuss the details with? Thanks

Yes I will allow you to record one video using our project. It will bring lots of attention and credibility to your channel. Thank you for asking first. Most people just make a video about our project and use our good name without permission. Actually, since you asked nicely, I will let you publish two videos free of charge. Let me know If you need something to move this along. Remember, It's for the kids and the future of cryptocurrency.

This is very kind of you, Chris. All of his 3.2M bought fake followers will surely appreciate to learn about URAllowance. Grin

I like to give back.

Lol Smiley

I wonder how much he spend for this much of a fake followers. 3.2m is extreme and shouldn't be very cheap.

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

I like to give back.

Lol Smiley

I wonder how much he spend for this much of a fake followers. 3.2m is extreme and shouldn't be very cheap.

It is surprisingly cheap. It's too bad I refuse to shill our project or I would already have 3,000 pages here and 1 million social media followers.
If you are into that sort of thing check out SEOclerks They don't just offer shill services. You can find all kinds of low to high quality jobs listed. It's like Fiverr kind of. But they accept Bitcoin as payment. Best place to get some logos made.

Tell them Q sent you. If you want a free five dollars to try it out let me know, I can give you no purchase necessary $5 gift certificate.

Word of advice. If you plan on buying fake followers, plan also on Google finding out and blocking your account or worse. Twitter too. It's always best to go organic. It takes dedication but the rewards are worth it. Look at this community we have here. I wouldn't trade you guys for the world.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:24:34 AM

One of my friends and I were discussing about URAllownace and I feel that it will definitely change the relationship between parents and children in terms of teaching and learning the basic things on daily basis in houses. Keeping a close eye on it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

One of my friends and I were discussing about URAllownace and I feel that it will definitely change the relationship between parents and children in terms of teaching and learning the basic things on daily basis in houses. Keeping a close eye on it.

Yes, that is one of our goals. We also are addressing a huge problem we see in American kids these days. Entitlement. With the international borders  disappearing at the social level, this behavior is sure to become an epidemic. That will have a huge negative impact on the future. Are we saying that our platform will be the sole savior of humanity? Of course not. But we will do our part to make sure the next generation is prepared with the tools to progress mankind and hopefully remove some of the hindrances that are becoming ingrained into their personalities.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

Yes, that is one of our goals. We also are addressing a huge problem we see in American kids these days. Entitlement. With the international borders  disappearing at the social level, this behavior is sure to become an epidemic. That will have a huge negative impact on the future. Are we saying that our platform will be the sole savior of humanity? Of course not. But we will do our part to make sure the next generation is prepared with the tools to progress mankind and hopefully remove some of the hindrances that are becoming ingrained into their personalities.

Nicely explained and this became a global issue recently with many countries having a crisis with their borders. The next generation has to be educated with care and understanding about everything.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

Yes, that is one of our goals. We also are addressing a huge problem we see in American kids these days. Entitlement. With the international borders  disappearing at the social level, this behavior is sure to become an epidemic. That will have a huge negative impact on the future. Are we saying that our platform will be the sole savior of humanity? Of course not. But we will do our part to make sure the next generation is prepared with the tools to progress mankind and hopefully remove some of the hindrances that are becoming ingrained into their personalities.

Nicely explained and this became a global issue recently with many countries having a crisis with their borders. The next generation has to be educated with care and understanding about everything.

I didn't mean borders from a political or even a geographical viewpoint. What I meant by disappearing borders at the social level, I meant that people are becoming more internationally connected. Largely because of blockchain and crypto I think. Also because of social media, streaming, and online gaming. Cultures will start to mesh together at a faster rate than before. When I was a kid, pop-culture would take years to travel between countries. In the 90's in America, where much of the pop-culture originates, it was like going back in time twenty years when you went to Mexico and about 5 years in Canada. Now, fads travel as fast as information. How many countries were playing with fidget spinners last year? Most of them. How many continents are being Rekd by kids playing Fortnight this very moment? Most of them. So if bad habits are spreading in one country, they will surely spread to the rest of the world as fast as a Fortnight update.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:24:46 AM

Dear URAllowance Community
We have new big updates in our first page
CLICK HERE

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:46:33 AM

Dear URAllowance Community
We have new big updates in our first page
CLICK HERE

Thanks lvsca. I think I will try to post that at the top of every new page so nobody misses the opportunity.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:07:35 AM

Parent and children relationship is so much important in growing up not just your kids but for the adults too, with this platform you can learn how well can your children perform a task and help them with the difficult once. its a win win situation  you get to know more about your kids and by the end of the day both of you have learn a great deals.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

Attention!!! Ledger Nano Giveaway!!!

We have partnered with RunCPA for our CPA marketing! We are sponsoring a giveaway through their network of affiliates. Anyone can participate and everyone can win. Here are a few reasons why it is a good idea to check out this promotion!

• Any contributions referred by you earns you a 30% Revenue Share paid in BTC! Meaning, if you direct a contributor who purchases $100, you get paid $30!! Freaking cool right?!!!
  • When you send 0.5 BTC (est. 11.8 ETH) our way, we will send you 1 Brand New Ledger Nano! On top of the $972 you will have already earned!! Even cooler Right?!!!
  • At RunCPA there are tons of other offers too. I've been earning BTC with RunCPA for over two years now. I hold this company in the highest regard.

Sign up to RunCPA now by clicking on the words RunCPA or on anywhere on the image below

p.s. I'm all for taking advantage of the situation and sticking it to the man whenever possible. So.... Just between you and me... If you are thinking about contributing and need a little push in the right direction, you can sign up through RunCPA and earn yourself a nice little 30% cashback on any tokens you purchase and even score yourself a really cool Ledger Nano to store your URA tokens and other cryptocurrencies on. I know. I know. What kind of CEO leaks this kind of loophole on himself and his beloved project? The best damn CEO in the West, that's what kind! Please feel free to ask any questions you have about this promotion in our TELEGRAM or in RunCPA's Telegram

This is a great promotional / marketing activity and I'm optimistic it will have a good impact in the project's fund generation. I hope it will attract more investors to the project as well.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

Parent and children relationship is so much important in growing up not just your kids but for the adults too, with this platform you can learn how well can your children perform a task and help them with the difficult once. its a win win situation  you get to know more about your kids and by the end of the day both of you have learn a great deals.

Yes! Exactly. You understand the very essence of URAllowance and why we are doing this. It's not just about teaching kids responsibility. It's much more than that. When I was a kid, I was very respectful and fearful of adults. I believed for many years that all adults were infallible. It wasn't until my teenage years that I discovered parents and adults were also f**k ups at times. Excuse my language, but there is no putting it lightly here. I am a parent and I am not perfect. There are sooooo many things that I could've done better. My boy is 11 years old. I have at least 7 more years of mistakes to make. I wasn't taught how to properly manage my finances. Many other parents that I meet are in the same situation. I had to learn the hard way. I spent the first several years of adulthood being reminded to pay my power bill when all my appliances and lights would suddenly go out. I'm 35 now and I am confident in my ability to manage my finances. But what about our users and members of our community that have children but were not taught how to manage their finances responsibly? How are they supposed to teach their children these fundamental skills if they do not even know how themselves? The answer is simple.... Learn with them. Sometimes the best way to learn something is to teach it. URAllowance is for parents and kids. It won't be long before our kids are teaching us how to be better.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

We have partnered with RunCPA for our CPA marketing! We are sponsoring a giveaway through their network of affiliates. Anyone can participate and everyone can win. Here are a few reasons why it is a good idea to check out this promotion!

• Any contributions referred by you earns you a 30% Revenue Share paid in BTC! Meaning, if you direct a contributor who purchases $100, you get paid $30!! Freaking cool right?!!!
  • When you send 0.5 BTC (est. 11.8 ETH) our way, we will send you 1 Brand New Ledger Nano! On top of the $972 you will have already earned!! Even cooler Right?!!!
  • At RunCPA there are tons of other offers too. I've been earning BTC with RunCPA for over two years now. I hold this company in the highest regard.

Sign up to RunCPA now by clicking on the words RunCPA or on anywhere on the image below

p.s. I'm all for taking advantage of the situation and sticking it to the man whenever possible. So.... Just between you and me... If you are thinking about contributing and need a little push in the right direction, you can sign up through RunCPA and earn yourself a nice little 30% cashback on any tokens you purchase and even score yourself a really cool Ledger Nano to store your URA tokens and other cryptocurrencies on. I know. I know. What kind of CEO leaks this kind of loophole on himself and his beloved project? The best damn CEO in the West, that's what kind! Please feel free to ask any questions you have about this promotion in our TELEGRAM or in RunCPA's Telegram

This is a great promotional / marketing activity and I'm optimistic it will have a good impact in the project's fund generation. I hope it will attract more investors to the project as well.

It's just one of our newest marketing initiatives. We are also sending out some world wide press releases through Newswire written by our very own Press release specialist and in house writer/journalist, Lori Brown. These press releases will be published by a large number of the worlds syndicated news outlets. We are very excited about this. I am also shopping around for some banner ad companies that will give us good placement. I am not a fan of Ad-words. I would much rather give the advertisement money to a company that supports blockchain than I would Google. Sorry Google, you make enough money off of my data that you should give me free advertising for life. I'm open to suggestions and short on time. I see CoinAds banners on a lot of websites. Anonymous Ads? I see them too but they seem to promote anything, even shady looking stuff that I would never click on.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:46:38 AM

The market is recovering piece by piece and so is recovering alt markets. Soon we may see some increase in the ICO investments for good projects and am eagerly watching some potential ICO's to reach hard cap in the coming months. URA will be one of them for sure.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

It's just one of our newest marketing initiatives. We are also sending out some world wide press releases through Newswire written by our very own Press release specialist and in house writer/journalist, Lori Brown. These press releases will be published by a large number of the worlds syndicated news outlets. We are very excited about this. I am also shopping around for some banner ad companies that will give us good placement. I am not a fan of Ad-words. I would much rather give the advertisement money to a company that supports blockchain than I would Google. Sorry Google, you make enough money off of my data that you should give me free advertising for life. I'm open to suggestions and short on time. I see CoinAds banners on a lot of websites. Anonymous Ads? I see them too but they seem to promote anything, even shady looking stuff that I would never click on.

Wow! I'm quite amazed that the team are doing their best and are working very hard for this project and I feel lucky to be part of this community for I know that all this efforts will come into fruition sooner. Keep it up! Smiley
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

Love your reaction here Chris Smiley
There are so many scammers out there and it's getting more and more difficult to get decent people to collaborate with.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

Wow! I'm quite amazed that the team are doing their best and are working very hard for this project and I feel lucky to be part of this community for I know that all this efforts will come into fruition sooner. Keep it up! Smiley

I feel like I should have known about RunCPA years before today but better late than never, right?
monacogooner

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

Great , a real project and channel, need to read some more
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

Great , a real project and channel, need to read some more

You can also ask any questions you have here.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:12:36 AM

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: