Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

IMPORTANT NEWS

Announcement! Our App will be ready for testing on November 15th, 2018.

keep in touch with us

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

IMPORTANT NEWS

keep in touch with us

Thats some great news and I see the team wasnt waiting for the ICO money, they have already made the project. This shows that the team is going for the success of the project regardless of what. I will be waiting for the next announcements.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

IMPORTANT NEWS

keep in touch with us

Thats some great news and I see the team wasnt waiting for the ICO money, they have already made the project. This shows that the team is going for the success of the project regardless of what. I will be waiting for the next announcements.
IMPORTANT NEWS

keep in touch with us

Ha! I just came here to make this announcement and low and behold, The URAllowance team is two steps ahead of me. Thanks guys. I'm going to publish the details for the Beta Testers and Early Adopters Program in a few minutes.

I also would like to say that the last 4 times I stopped in to give an update, I was worried about how long it had been since the last one. So, expecting to have to answer two pages of questions before I could post the updates, I was pleasantly surprised to see that several members from our community had already already answered every question accurately and in detail. I've said it before and I will say it a hundred more times...... This is the very best, and from what I've seen, the only truly organic, 100% shill-free community out of all the projects that I've seen over the years in this forum.

Personally, I would like to see a little more FUD so I can sharpen my troll slaying skills. I'm not complaining though.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:06:33 PM

Chris was attending the Hoshocon https://www.hoshocon.com/. Would want to see the updates of it and also who all were there and whether any collaboration has been made.

Yes! HoshoCon! It was awesome! We had a blast and learned so much. However, we realized on day one that HoshoCon was not an event held for ICO
Promotion or Investor Relations. That is ok with us though. I would like to give a shoutout to Hartej Sawhney for looking out for the local Las Vegas Blockchain companies and giving the URAllowance team complimentary VIP passes and some cool gifts too. Hartej is a solid dude and an "old-schooler" that cares about blockchain and the communities cyber-safety. So we didn't do very much ICO promoting while we were there. We left a little bit smarter though.

Next on the Agenda is...CoinAgenda!!! Otherwise known as the Investor's Summit. This will be the opportunity to promote not only URAllowance but our partners from around the world too. The IMMO.Foundation, Ammeris Foundation, Share Internet Data(SID), BitWhite(BTW) and EventChain(EVC).
Ashton Addison, the CEO of EventChain.io has provided us with these complimentary passes to CoinAgenda. Being the media mogul that he is, he of course, hooked us up with press passes. Thanks Ashton Addison, to you and your communication staff. You are all very professional. 

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

Lots of things going on around URAllowance which is nice. The biggest steps taken during the worst bear market. I believe this will pay off in a few months.
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

Lots of things going on around URAllowance which is nice. The biggest steps taken during the worst bear market. I believe this will pay off in a few months.

i will be the first URA early adoption, and i will use URA in my offline business, all report will be here, also i will made video and upload it in my youtube channel, sonstay tuned with us.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
lobat999

Merit: 310

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

I'm really excited to be a part of your Beta testers program and would love to give an objective feedbacks to help improve more on the platform.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

I'm really excited to be a part of your Beta testers program and would love to give an objective feedbacks to help improve more on the platform.

Yes URA will be needing suggestions as well as feedback from our own community in the Beta testers program. Eagerly waiting for the release.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

Sign up here                                                    
                               https://goo.gl/forms/Na9RlHTVOdeirfbw1                              
                                      All Participants Will Be Rewarded                                      

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

Sign up here                                                    

Too bad that the app will only work for iphone right now. Anyway, looking forward to an android version  Smiley

Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

Sign up here                                                    

Too bad that the app will only work for iphone right now. Anyway, looking forward to an android version  Smiley

Apple users actually have the money to pay their kids an allowance while Android users are cheap bastards.  Wink Grin
I'm on Android.  Shocked
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

Sign up here                                                    

Apple users actually have the money to pay their kids an allowance while Android users are cheap bastards.  Wink Grin
I'm on Android.  Shocked

lol, you're funny, man.
but, it will better to run on IOS first than android, cause apple have better hardware to execute algorithm than android.
i'm android to

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:57:28 PM

When will they gonna release the Android version of the app? too bad I need to fix my Iphone right now.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

Sign up here                                                    

I'm on Android.  Shocked

lol, you're funny, man.
but, it will better to run on IOS first than android, cause apple have better hardware to execute algorithm than android.
i'm android to

You guys are all funny. I'm cracking up. I have an android too. The reason we did the iPhone first is because it is easier to port from apple to android than the other way around.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:20:19 AM

When will they gonna release the Android version of the app? too bad I need to fix my Iphone right now.

We are aiming for late December. Just in time for Christmas.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
MattLeBlanc

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:06:44 AM

I am going to lend my friend's iPhone. Already registered and eager to test the platform. Already spreading the word in my local community and its a good thing that we get rewards for testing.  Grin
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

I am going to lend my friend's iPhone. Already registered and eager to test the platform. Already spreading the word in my local community and its a good thing that we get rewards for testing.  Grin

lol, you funny, bro.
but, i sign up to for this test, and i didn't have any iphone

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

I am going to lend my friend's iPhone. Already registered and eager to test the platform. Already spreading the word in my local community and its a good thing that we get rewards for testing.  Grin

Wow! Good to hear that. Testing the app would surely create an excitement to the community and at the same time, it also marks a major milestone in URAllowance development. Congratulations in advance. Smiley

Thanks. We are already planning new features..... It's exciting.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
MattLeBlanc

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:08:48 AM

URA team will be attending the World Crypto Con event from November 31st. The big guns of crypto universe will be there and I must say these events will boost against the unnecessary fears about crypto.
lobat999

Merit: 310

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

URA team will be attending the World Crypto Con event from November 31st. The big guns of crypto universe will be there and I must say these events will boost against the unnecessary fears about crypto.

Wow! It is another great opportunity for the URAllowance team to showcase the features and benefits of the platform and at the same time it will give the project enough exposure among the crypto community. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: