Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

Will the open beta have limited participants? rewards is good but hope people wont abuse it buy using multiple account and device to sign up
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

Will the open beta have limited participants? rewards is good but hope people wont abuse it buy using multiple account and device to sign up

Maybe the team could make an announcement on what will be the mechanisms for the Beta launch or if they will be implementing some kind of incentive for Beta users?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

Maybe the team could make an announcement on what will be the mechanisms for the Beta launch or if they will be implementing some kind of incentive for Beta users?

I believe that is in the works.
Once the MVP is ready we will be informed.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

I believe that is in the works.
Once the MVP is ready we will be informed.

I think they can track and see if there are people just abusing an potential reward system.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:10:14 AM

I heard the 15 of November there is going to be the beta app out. It would be cool to know what we can expect to find, what is going to be working already and what will come next  Cool

Great news, I think this project is one of the few that can benefit people and the entire educational industry. I will hold these tokens in the long term - I have no doubt that the team will get everything what planned.

It is a good plan for the tokens, I believe everything will be carried out according to your script, so I could see the development continues and all other tasks are executed and well divided.
lobat999

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

Its 2 more days to go and I'm excited for the beta release! I hope everything works out fine. Smiley
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

i'm also impatient to try the new beta of the application with the hope that it works right away at best and be without bugs...
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

i'm also impatient to try the new beta of the application with the hope that it works right away at best and be without bugs...

I'm actually very interested in acquainting my own kids with this platform and I am very positive it will have real benefits with them. Smiley
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

I'm actually very interested in acquainting my own kids with this platform and I am very positive it will have real benefits with them. Smiley
but it looks like this project can't be expected for the future, I see URA tokens don't exist in Coinmarketcap, and about updates it also looks slow, where can I buy URA? etherdelta? forkdelta? LOL Grin
lobat999

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

but it looks like this project can't be expected for the future, I see URA tokens don't exist in Coinmarketcap, and about updates it also looks slow, where can I buy URA? etherdelta? forkdelta? LOL Grin

I heard that URAllowance app is being Alpha tested right now and I hope they will release the Beta very soon.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:19:51 AM

UPDATE
We have been alpha testing the URAllowance platform over the past four days. I didn't feel it was ready for beta testing. There were a few bugs that made it subpar. If you absolutely can't wait to see it, let me know and I will send you a copy. OH! Yeah. the testing environment is compatible with Android.... I am not a developer so I can't say why but I have an Android so I'm happy with that.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

UPDATE
We have been alpha testing the URAllowance platform over the past four days. I didn't feel it was ready for beta testing. There were a few bugs that made it subpar. If you absolutely can't wait to see it, let me know and I will send you a copy. OH! Yeah. the testing environment is compatible with Android.... I am not a developer so I can't say why but I have an Android so I'm happy with that.

Thanks for the honest assessment of the current state of the app. There will be some guys who can't wait to get the app hopefully. Being among the first testers of a soon to be successful project is something you should go for if you have the time.
lobat999

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:27:49 PM

UPDATE

Thanks for the honest assessment of the current state of the app. There will be some guys who can't wait to get the app hopefully. Being among the first testers of a soon to be successful project is something you should go for if you have the time.

I think the whole community will appreciate the honest and concise response from the team as this simple updates fosters mutual trust among each other which is a very good element for the project.
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

Being a full member you should understand crypto well enough that tokens/coins dont hit coinmarketcap before the project is in full swing.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:14:45 PM

Being a full member you should understand crypto well enough that tokens/coins dont hit coinmarketcap before the project is in full swing.

Maybe he is not aware tokens are not listed on exchanges.

Or maybe he is only filling a signature quota or something and random commenting. I don't think he is not aware of how tokens hit coinmarket.

lobat999

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

How was the Alpha testing going on? I hope the team could find as many issues as possible and resolve them accordingly before they will release the Beta as this phase would be critical on the outcome of its final development.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

How was the Alpha testing going on? I hope the team could find as many issues as possible and resolve them accordingly before they will release the Beta as this phase would be critical on the outcome of its final development.

Seems like there were few bugs in there which are being fixed but thats normal for any alpha testing, in fact thats why there are alpha versions. Its great that the app will be able to run on android since most of devices out there are using it.  

lobat999

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

Seems like there were few bugs in there which are being fixed but thats normal for any alpha testing, in fact thats why there are alpha versions. Its great that the app will be able to run on android since most of devices out there are using it.  

I see. I think it was  natural to have minor issues in its development but the most important thing in this stage is to find and resolve major issues / bugs before releasing it to the public. So I ought that we should give the devs enough time for testing and make the platform as robust as possible. Smiley
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

I see. I think it was  natural to have minor issues in its development but the most important thing in this stage is to find and resolve major issues / bugs before releasing it to the public. So I ought that we should give the devs enough time for testing and make the platform as robust as possible. Smiley

Better to delay the beta testing a bit than releasing a version that is full of bugs. Do we already have an estimated date now when these bugs are fixed and the beta testing can start?
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

The ICO is unofficially complete!  We passed our soft cap and are preparing our platform for Beta testing!  If you missed out and still want tokens, it isn’t too late.
We are “testing” the first ever post ICO private sale. For a very limited time. After our platform is publicly released the in app token purchases will be much higher.
Any inquiries please send to Chris@URAllowance.com

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: