Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill gates says cryptocurrency is bad  (Read 148397 times)
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

Bill Gates is a great businessman, this does not mean he always says sensible things (in fact, he also said a lot of nonsense).
And I think that in this case he said a BIG nonsense.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
lagabara

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

Everyone can express opinions to agree or disagree with the existence of this cryptocurrency including Bill Gate. So if indeed crypto can still give us results why we do not live. later if the price can rise and exceed the price from last year he would be different again talk again. This is just a business.
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

With the view of the richest man in the world, I think he is right. Cryptocurrency is very risky. But wait, it's bad for him but not for us. So we don't need to bother about that. We have earned money from cryptocurrency, that's the truth. And that makes me sure that cryptocurrency isn't bad

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
annaby

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

I think that everyone will remain with his opinion until he is convinced of the opposite.
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

according to bill gates, cryptocurrency has "caused deaths in a fairly direct way," noting the ease with which drugs can be bought online using digital currencies. Right now cryptocurrencies are used for buying Fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way.

The purchase of drugs and illegal drugs is possible for cryptocurrencies. It seems that if you have dollars or euros, then you can not buy prohibited substances? People like to view novelties only on one side and almost never look from the same side to already well-known items.
Promitestake

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

every component is existence has its professionals and cons. If they say crypto forex is bad because it's miles used by crook, money laundry and for pills they're now not wrong in pronouncing that for some use it for that cause . Fiat currencies are utilized by some people for the same terrible matters
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

Bill Gates and Warren Buffett is one of the main cryptocurrency discourages on the horizon right now but on another hand we have Roger Ver and Ian Ballina.

niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

There are so many people who say that the cryptocurrency is bad, and Bill Gates is just one of them. I do not agree with its view on cryptocurrency. I think the cryptocurrency must be the future.

bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

Well, I myself think that the people that are involved in crypto directly will know the exact benefits of it. if we only see the crypto at glance, we may only be led by the news spreading around you. But, if we are involved, we will know how exactly the profits, benefits, and the risks that we can acquire from crypto. I will say that crypto is very profitable and I'm in.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

Bill Gates can say anything he wants , it will only affect on those people who still not realized what crypto can bring to humanity and how our lives will be changed because of it . Money laundering , terrorism ? In 99% cases fiat money are used as a payment for terrorism ,as well as for money laundering , but Bill didn't want to talk about it for some reason  , he just want to say "cryptocurrency is bad"  Undecided
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:47:25 AM

Well, I myself think that the people that are involved in crypto directly will know the exact benefits of it. if we only see the crypto at glance, we may only be led by the news spreading around you. But, if we are involved, we will know how exactly the profits, benefits, and the risks that we can acquire from crypto. I will say that crypto is very profitable and I'm in.
I think that with the state of Bill Gates can be said that any income is bad and has a negative impact on the economy and all the ensuing. So it is best to have your own opinion on all things in this world.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

I think that with the state of Bill Gates can be said that any income is bad and has a negative impact on the economy and all the ensuing. So it is best to have your own opinion on all things in this world.
in any case, all these billionaires make statements with a specific purpose, because it is their words that will be believed and they will react to their words. Thus, manipulation of the opinion of society and the actions of society is carried out.
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:54:48 AM

In his own reddit AskMeEverything page, https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80ow6w/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/

He answers about cryptocurrency stating
“The main feature of crypto currencies is their anonymity. I don't think this is a good thing. The Government’s ability to find money laundering and tax evasion and terrorist funding is a good thing. Right now crypto currencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way. I think the speculative wave around ICOs and crypto currencies is super risky for those who go long.”

He isn't wrong in his sense, if the cryptocurrency is to have a future, they should be able to create an environment of trust between themselves and the authorities.

well, he has a right to speal as he thinks odps right, bit i eanr to hear his speeapch myselgpf first

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

in any case, all these billionaires make statements with a specific purpose, because it is their words that will be believed and they will react to their words. Thus, manipulation of the opinion of society and the actions of society is carried out.
i think i should at first to hear what he has said, maybe he meant otherwise and we got him amd hs idea wro g

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
oo666oo

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

When the internet appeared Bill Gates stated that it eas nothing special and it would not last.
In the light of this, his negative opinion about cryptocurrencies looks very promising.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

As we know, crypto has upsides, the negative and positive sides. however, depending on our perspective and actions, it will also influence the results. Actually, bad is not will depend on the holder. I myself feel and get the positive things from crypto. So, i don't care if the people say about bad things of crypto.

abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

I know that Bill Gates was a pro bitcoin and cryptocurrency and this news. If they are against with their words well i must want to saw that they sold their bitcoins and say bad things about it. Fuds are everywhere they use their popularity to influence others and panic.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
jopchekos

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

It doesn't matter what bill gates thinks about cryptocurrencies. The main thing is that the funds and investors from wall street respond well to the cryptocurrency.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

This person deserves to be respected but it is a man of another era, perhaps he is to some extent right but globally he is mistaken.
Zenboble

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:05:20 AM

Indeed, I truly don't know wat Bill Gate considers, yet he's qualified for his own particular supposition, which I regard that. In any case, I truly don't concur with the way that digital currency is awful. I can't talk about what is giving me benefit as awful. That has been my wellspring of vocation right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: