Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:04:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill gates says cryptocurrency is bad  (Read 148397 times)
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

Everyone has their own perspective and according to the bill gates perspective, cryptocurrency is bad. But as per the time, he will understand the importance of the cryptocurrency.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

Everyone has their own perspective and according to the bill gates perspective, cryptocurrency is bad. But as per the time, he will understand the importance of the cryptocurrency.
There will always be supporters and opponents of cryptocurrencies.It is important to understand that the industry is in its infancy and all the fluctuations that we see are inherent in all young markets . It will take a long time until crypto takes its place.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:17:10 PM

In his own reddit AskMeEverything page, https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80ow6w/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/

He answers about cryptocurrency stating
“The main feature of crypto currencies is their anonymity. I don't think this is a good thing. The Government’s ability to find money laundering and tax evasion and terrorist funding is a good thing. Right now crypto currencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way. I think the speculative wave around ICOs and crypto currencies is super risky for those who go long.”

He isn't wrong in his sense, if the cryptocurrency is to have a future, they should be able to create an environment of trust between themselves and the authorities.

well, i've just looked through his replis to other questions, he sounds reasonable and look like he knows what he's talking about...but even such brain as Gate's can't predict what turn crypto will take

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

Very odd. It seems to me, Bill Gates used to support Bitcoin before, and he was FOR the cryptocurrency. Just a bit more than a year ago. I wish you could watch this curious video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6mOUh_NY8M
bahnfire

Activity: 139

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:57:15 PM

Surely he dont like cryptocurrencies. Because he can not see the future anymore. I feel that when windows cancel the start button in windows 8 and put some weird desktop screen. I understand that time bill gates lost his valuable ideas about future any windows. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

In his own reddit AskMeEverything page, https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80ow6w/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/

“The main feature of crypto currencies is their anonymity. I don't think this is a good thing. The Government’s ability to find money laundering and tax evasion and terrorist funding is a good thing. Right now crypto currencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way. I think the speculative wave around ICOs and crypto currencies is super risky for those who go long.”

He isn't wrong in his sense, if the cryptocurrency is to have a future, they should be able to create an environment of trust between themselves and the authorities.

Regulated cryptocurrencies will not be very attrective. They will be pretty similar to shares and shares are affected by global crisises, while crypto can avoid them.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

Most of smart cryptocurrencier had already started to interract with governmetns. I think that it is good call, because it would help for cryto to develop.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

Very odd. It seems to me, Bill Gates used to support Bitcoin before, and he was FOR the cryptocurrency. Just a bit more than a year ago. I wish you could watch this curious video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6mOUh_NY8M
I, too, have long seen that he supported bitcoin and said that it is impossible to stop and even his Corporation Microsoft took bitcoins for it products Corporation. Very strange that he changed his mind. 

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

Many celebrities believe that cryptocurrencies are bad because they think cryptocurrencies are not managed, but this is a problem that can be solved. I think the future blockchain can bring cryptocurrencies to better regions instead of speculation!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

There's much sense in what he said. Many government officials now loot funds through cryptocurrency and there's no way to investigate and get a hold of such persons.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

I think its because Bill from old school guy.
I dont see any reason to say what cryptos is bad.
Yes they have security problems but its one of the aspects and not bad sides

Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:44:47 AM

Cryptomarket representatives hoped that growth will be eternal and that they will be able to become bigger that world financial system. They were very wrong.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

Bill can and will say anything about any subject that doesn't support his interest as a capitalist. So, we really should not care about his saying.

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

Don't care about his opinion. You should make always your own analysis, so don't worry about it.
I am part of this forum, part of crypto community and I do believe that crypto is the most potential trend

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

I think he has a point in making his own opinion in Cryptocurrency but for those people like some bounty hunter and investors it really helps us to make our life changing way in a different ways. As my own dream I just want to get a better amount earnings to support my regular earnings in my regular job and Crypto really gives me more extra income.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

If bill gates think that cryotocurrency is bad that is your choice because it's up to the people if they going to invest or not. We have the right decide where invest our money that we think the can help to grow my money. But we still here even a lot of famous and rich people say negative about cryptocurrency.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

everyone has a view of each.
some say crypto is bad and some are good too.
if someone has good experience in crypto, then surely the person will say that crypto is good. then recommend it to others.
so far the view of crypto is still good. I do not know of the person who said the crypto was bad from where it came from. and surely that person has his own reasons.

I agree. Every person has his own opinion and is afforded the right to voice it out. However, if one is really a serious user or investor in the cryptocurrency market, then it would mean that whatever other people would say, and even after all the negative news swirling around it, you would find for yourself what's real and check all the things that would make investing in the cryptocurrency market a good or a bad one. I mean, every market has its pros and cons and finding the balance between those is the key to be successful. Although it's hard to prosper in the market these days, there's still a lot of potential for growth in the market.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

Its remarks are usually objective. He may not say that bitcoin is not good, but many altcoins ICO are not good. These products will cause many investors to go bankrupt, and only a few investors can make money. Bill Gates’s remarks are not directed at Bitcoin. What it says is the altcoin.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

Bill can and will say anything about any subject that doesn't support his interest as a capitalist. So, we really should not care about his saying.
I agree. People are here to make opinions, and Bill Gates is not an exception. It is just his opinion, it doesn't mean it is truth. His opinion didn't affect me as a participant of the cryptomarket.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

Bill Gates is not the only one who says that the cryptocurrency is not good, but the cryptocurrency still exists, it still gives us the opportunity to make money, I think this is enough!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: