Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ?  (Read 3980 times)
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

Following what others are up to, buying at the dip or prices are low is indeed a very good practice and should take into consideration even if you are just newbie in crypto industry because that very principle will always have a good result for you.

Cryptokarl

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:16:57 AM

This is a very nice strategy. I started this strategy last month and I have benefited from it. I wait for some coins to hit decentralized exchanges like idex and I wait for it to plummet. After that, I start buying into the coin little by little using cost averaging and its been working so far
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

when prices go down it is indeed the right time to buy so I also don't want to miss the opportunity because I know the price of crypto will rise again and that will be my chance to get profit

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

Quite an interesting strategy of course) I Think it has the right to exist and can make a profit, the main thing to know that the cryptocurrency has releases and real activity.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

Here the main thing is to choose the right coins for the trade. You have an interesting strategy, perhaps I use this strategy somehow.
tnabielec

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

You should trade "dumps" carefully, 1 large red candle does not indicate that the dump is over. We've seen time and time again these so called "Chart Simpson"-patterns where the dumps just keep going after 1 red candle.

Personally i do not trade these kind of dumps, i always wait for a potential trend reversal-candle + watch closely for lower timeframe indicators.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

I usually tend to buy if the price drops very sharply. However, before I invest, I have to research to be sure their are no negative news that made the coin to fall. If their are no issues and its a coin I believe in, I invest
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

To buy coins when it sharply goes down in the market,is always take an advantage towards earning too much profits. But,you should keeping a right choices of coins to buy and invest. Choose only those coins has a potential to grow up and be profitable.

When altcoins' price follows, I try to invest in them. naturally, I buy only tokens that have the best potential. Now for me, these are Ontology, NEO, Komodo, Nano, Lisk, and ADA.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

yes. I buy when the price drops sharply. but I never buy any shit coin. I only buy those coin that is huge potential and has a future value. Every time I tried to buy coins that is good for the future and has real-life use and deman.without demand buying coin is just like gambling and I don't like gambling with my money. today some good coins price also low and you just need to search and research about those coins.

If you know how to choose the right altcoins and avoid buying shitcoins, your chances to become a loser are minimal. It is really profitable to invest in good tokens when they are cheap. The market will grow, and you will earn well.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

This is actually a very good strategy and coupled with the way you are managing your risk, this is a very good strategy without any shadow of the doubt. I would look into this strategy and see if I can even adopt it but buying on the exchange when the price drops is certainly a good decision
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

Of course that is an opportunity. but we also have to see what this decline is caused by and must be able to research again whether it is suitable for us to buy or not
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

As this drops are happening in the coins and tokens market I used to hold my coins and tokens and not sell them in this drop. Potential coins and tokens specially. This kind of drops was a great chance to buy more potential coins and tokens to add up on your assets but it is more risky than selling your coin in half of its original price. It is like gambling also if you didn't risk surely you will not win.
DanTalksCrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

I buy according to set rules. Based on where, probabilistically, the price will move in the next few minutes. Volatility is your friend. I learnt it here: https://discord.gg/BN9P2tk
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:25:17 PM

As this drops are happening in the coins and tokens market I used to hold my coins and tokens and not sell them in this drop. Potential coins and tokens specially. This kind of drops was a great chance to buy more potential coins and tokens to add up on your assets but it is more risky than selling your coin in half of its original price. It is like gambling also if you didn't risk surely you will not win.

Well i'd stick though to bitcoin and other established coins like eth when holding. Too many potential coins now that end up not having any value. Eth and trx are currently on my watch list as i think this is a very good time to stock up on these coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

Sharp falls are very risky to trade, its like catching the falling knife, always wait for prize to be settle down when ever there is a sharp fall, sometimes there is a term " dead cat bounce" happens if you can catch it you are lucky, in this scenario price falls rapidly and bounce back the same time.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

enough experience to be used as learning for all, and this also happened to me, in this case I bought bitcoin when the price went down but in this case when I wanted to earn a living I waited for a significant price long enough and needed patience. because it's not instant.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

Bitcoin purchases when prices are down and sales can be made when prices have risen, the problem is that the time lag from
purchases to sales we do not know how long, because the market prices are sometimes difficult to predict when prices rise again all do not know.
haydrop

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

price dropping is not enough reason to get in on a coin because it can further drop and one would lose money if you intend to go in for a short time
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

It depend on the kinds of coins you are planning to buy. Coins like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and other top coins are good to buy even their price sharply because they are already known to recover later. Coins with no purpose will take a long time before bouncing back and other just never recover at all. Research the coin you want to buy to find jf that coin has the potential to go up after a sharp fall.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:03:14 PM

When you are  buying coins  you never know if the bottom has been already reached. There is no such as perfect entry point so it is better to split your investment into smaller parts and buy only with one part. If the price increases you are in profit, if decreases you can buy even cheaper. This strategy can be used only for coins with potential to recover after a dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: