Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ?  (Read 3980 times)
Osaaah

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

I really do not care about the drop in market price of the coin i wish to buy.If i think the coin is a promising coin and has the potential of rising slightly up from the market price at which i purchased it, i would not hesitate to  buy the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:12:01 AM

price dropping is not enough reason to get in on a coin because it can further drop and one would lose money if you intend to go in for a short time
Yeah thats why we should do research first before buying. do not immediately make purchases without doing any calculations.
because it could be bearish still happening at that time right? if the price stops to falling then that time is what is used to buy
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:20:36 AM

It is good to buy when the market drops, all we know that. But we shouldn't buy every time and every coin! Sometimes huge fall can make scam. We remember the name of Bitconnect! So, we must be careful before taking every single step in the crypto field. I always try to buy when the market goes down, but I like to wait for a little. Everyone should be a trader, not just a long holder I think. Who bought coins to see low in February and they held, What happened with their asset now?
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:37:52 AM

I will wait until the price drops compared to my previous purchase high price in order to average my previous purchases. While trading we have to keep some money safely because sometimes suddenly the price will drop which will be easy for us to buy more coins.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:46:43 AM

to buy altcoins or invest in altcoins I will first determine whether the altcoin has the potential to rise or is just a manipulation of investors, because not infrequently after the price drops and you buy the value of the altcoin continues to fall
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:36:16 AM

Yes this is the way i trade my funds when all altcoins is dropping it's price usually in bitcoin i always look into bitcoin if it will go down and i start investing for it.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:59:05 AM

Nice and good ideas buying of coins if the price sharply drops in the coinmarketcap, in that way they can earn also a profits in my day trade job before, as of now its price stay continue dropping for been a long time even if use the sharply price drops strategy is not working in these recent cryptocurrency status.

cunguks

Activity: 854

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:22:55 AM

This is about reading possibilities. There are times when we predict correctly that this is the end of the dip. However there are also times in which our predictions are completely wrong. The decline continues to exceed our expectations. So to solve this problem, I just made a little extra investment, because this is to anticipate if there is a further decline. In case of the price drop, you need to think twice before buying. Since not all token can rise after the dip, be sure to choose the right token.

NivelMac

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:29:29 AM
Merited by lowbander80 (1)

Why not? To what i know, the price goes down is the best time to buy as much as possible. “ Buy at low, sell at high” I believe that this is what trader always do when they want to invest in anything. However, “ buy at low, sell at high” not always true, you can buy at low as long as you still find the potential of its. To sum up, You still have to consider about your investment and only invest what you can lost, not invest everything you have.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:56:05 AM

Why not? To what i know, the price goes down is the best time to buy as much as possible. “ Buy at low, sell at high” I believe that this is what trader always do when they want to invest in anything. However, “ buy at low, sell at high” not always true, you can buy at low as long as you still find the potential of its. To sum up, You still have to consider about your investment and only invest what you can lost, not invest everything you have.
Good assessment and well manage of time and patience, buying when value is dropping is an opportunity to gain profits, what we needed to understand is how long the value will drop and how low it can fall, there's always a chance each time that we seen red market the only hard thing to do is to analyze and choose the right assets to buy and invest, just learned all the fundamentals and try applying it little by little.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:38:50 AM

of course when the price drops sharply then it is the best time to buy and surely many people will panic to sell immediately so we will be able to buy at a cheap price
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool
Personally I prefer to buy some cryptocurrencies during shard fallings that have real technology and strong team behind it. But I always try to buy them according technical indicators, especially RSI. Because such hard falling provide us to get cryptocurrency on cheap prices.
Cojiro

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

In my opinion the best times to buy coin is when the downtrend finish, because if we buy coin when still in downtrend we can not predict the deepest of price. Wait patient for the deepest price and the price consolidate a few hours and any 1 bullish candle, and this moment is good times to buy it Grin
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

I've used payment with bitcoin to buy something but I do it to some people who accept bitcoin so not all places can accept bitcoin, maybe only a few places
kominfo.id

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:32:53 PM

yes of course I will buy bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency when the price falls because it is a very good moment and a golden moment to be able to buy at a cheap price by using panicked traders.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:41:33 PM

In general as a trader you should be buying after a huge drop and you should be shorting after a huge pump. Its not always easy, especially emotionally dealing with taking a trade which is completely against the trend but this is how most of the succesful traders are making money.

If you want to see how this works, just look at the price action around the daily pivots on Bitmex. Sometimes (not all the time) it goes to a new daily high (or low) and there is crazy amounts of people liquidated. You basically see a 1M candle with 25M volume and within that short span there is probably 10M or so people who were margin called (or REKT ) and then what usually happens? Its sometimes (not all the time) the price reverses and it heads the other direction.

Why does this happen?

Well its simple. Say you want to open a position of >10M contracts, it would be very very difficult and would cause price to go against you if you used a limit order or stop order. Hence you are better off just leading the market in one way, knowing there will be tons of liquidations at that price and you get your order filled almost immediately.

This happens in all markets. Even in the highly regulated stock markets of NYSE. Look at APPL and AMNZ and you will see this happens alot from time to time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

Buy when the price drop sharply is too risky and this is the same like catch the falling knife,  i hasbeen try this trading but finally the price keep down,  so its better dont do it and wait patient for the price really in the bottomed. In all kind of trading,  this is wrong strategy because the price is need more times to reversal after crash.

fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

Buy when the price drop sharply is too risky and this is the same like catch the falling knife,  i hasbeen try this trading but finally the price keep down,  so its better dont do it and wait patient for the price really in the bottomed. In all kind of trading,  this is wrong strategy because the price is need more times to reversal after crash.
Yeah if I have money I will definitely buy more and more bitcoin because I know that world is turning towards cryptocurrency and bitcoin will be the mainstream in the future. People will put their money in biotin and the price will go up and if I have bitcoin in those days I will be the richest person of my community due to the huge quantity of bitcoin.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

Nope, I don't usually buy something like that because it might go down further more and a chance that doesn't going to go back up again.
Sirait

Activity: 1890

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

if we talk about trading techniques then we will find lots, and not all of them match us, and the trick of buying coins at the bottom price is very good. I agree with your trick, that is buy it gradually and not buy it directly 100%, I have proven this method myself and this includes a method that fits me perfectly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: