Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:08:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ?  (Read 3980 times)
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

Be careful not to buy the coins after the hype gets all big. For example, buying TOMO or ETN right now, you already missed it. Look for the coins that were super hyped about 4-6 months ago that are totally dipped down, but have good prospects for the future and you should have better results.
Now I think I should buy ETH is the most worthy and reasonable, because now many people have abandoned ETH and sell them at extremely low prices, in my opinion should buy and hold them for a long time. . It is possible that the market will rebound later this year or early in 2019.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

Buying when prices drop drastically is a good strategy if you buy insured coins that will certainly surge in the future. When this strategy doesn't work, it is better to invest all your money in Bitcoin and Ethereum.

enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

I think, to be able to succeed in the crypto currency, we have to know the right time to buy and sell, and I think when prices go down, it becomes the best time to buy, so I will take the opportunity to buy and wait for the price to rise again.

kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

Just drops sharply means "wait a sec" for me. Just buy it without know or wont to know next movement is bad action. Before buy we should do some TA to know where the next price will be, if its still can going down them wait for it and make a bid.

I will tell you that its very difficult to know when the price drop of any coin will stop. For instance, when ethereum drop to $400, a lot of people said its the best time to buy ethereum but later on ethereum price drop to below $200. Therefore its highly difficult to know when price drop will stop.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

Yes, almost all the time... especially for the established Cryptocurencies. The sharp falls are always the best opportunity to buy some cheap coins.  Back then they always rise back up no matter how long.
 Best for the patients ones and the risk takers
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

Yes because its the right time to buy. But I only choose those cryptos that are good and has real use. Because those cryptos has the highest chance to grow up big.

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:45:27 AM

Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool
That it drops sharply doesn’t mean that it will also rise the same way. It might even continue to drop from there, or if you’re lucky then it will rise. So when the price of any coin I’m interested in drops so quick, I don’t go for it immediately. I will first watch the market and see what follows and also seek for other people’s opinion before I invest. It can drop quickly, but that will not be the lowest.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

Good day, mates.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.

That it drops sharply doesn’t mean that it will also rise the same way. It might even continue to drop from there, or if you’re lucky then it will rise. So when the price of any coin I’m interested in drops so quick, I don’t go for it immediately. I will first watch the market and see what follows and also seek for other people’s opinion before I invest. It can drop quickly, but that will not be the lowest.
if i look at the trends that occur, and start placing buy orders on support. but i did it gradually, so to buy at the next support I still had capital. unpredictable price fluctuations, i think it's better to trade safely

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

yes and that is very mandatory, when the cryptocurrency price falls very sharply then surely I will buy it at a very cheap price because I believe when the price falls surely one day it will bounce again and certainly will give profit when the price goes up, so don't get you missed a golden opportunity like that.
Frobeek

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

price dropping is not enough reason to get in on a coin because it can further drop and one would lose money if you intend to go in for a short time
that's right sir, i've get the experience like that on my trading, i make decision to buy NXT when the price drop, but after that the price is continues to drop again
Yeah I will definitely buy more if the price drops more. It will be more beneficial for me to get coins for low price. I will get more profit in the future. I can hold my coins for long time because I always spend extra money on cryptocurrency, so that if I need money for my daily expenditures, there would be no need to sell my coins in tough conditions.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:35:41 AM

price dropping is not enough reason to get in on a coin because it can further drop and one would lose money if you intend to go in for a short time
that's right sir, i've get the experience like that on my trading, i make decision to buy NXT when the price drop, but after that the price is continues to drop again
Yeah I will definitely buy more if the price drops more. It will be more beneficial for me to get coins for low price. I will get more profit in the future. I can hold my coins for long time because I always spend extra money on cryptocurrency, so that if I need money for my daily expenditures, there would be no need to sell my coins in tough conditions.

it is still depends on the coin you will buy because it will really affect the capital that you have if you will bought a coins that is really a valueless coin in the market dont settle to a coin that drops sharply specially when it is not known yet.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

Yes I buy when the price drops sharply . You should buy when the price is dump. Buying at pump wont makes you a high profit, but do not buy with all your money cause the if you lose and you put all your money on it you will not have excess money that you can get in case of the emergency. Just invest 30% - 40% of your money so that if you lose their is something that will save you from your lose.
Positive thinking gives more space than negative. That is, when prices go down and continue to fall, our brain will tell us to buy, because the price of bitcoin like a swing will definitely rise and prices move up. That's when you just wait to sell, because positive thoughts are definitely profitable.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

As investors, of course we have to take risks, and I think buying when the drop sharply price is certainly the best strategy, I believe that the future of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve so we will soon get big profits someday.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

At every price drop, I'm particularly careful when there are negative price fluctuations, because such price changes are generally profitable. My purchase orders with extremely low prices, especially during periods of severe decline, are generally profitable even in the short term. For this reason, as long as I have sufficient budget, I always try to make a new purchase in every price drop.
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:46:20 PM

Good day, mates.

Tactics are not new, very popular since ancient times.
But to be able to do everything correctly is a great rarity.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

There are few fundamentally significant coins in cryptocurrency meaning whatever happens these coins will surely rise in the future. Now, whenever there's a sharp fall better to buy these coins and then hold for a while until the next bull run.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:51:15 PM

Yes, certainly. However, I do not buy all the coins, and those that according to my analysis after the fall will begin to grow and thus bring me profit. Not all coins, unfortunately, rise in price after the fall.
welchmgra

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:46:40 AM

Yes i always buy when the price drops sharply.but it depends on the coin whether it is worth to invest in or not. i will buy because this is a good opportunity to get a profit. It takes a long teme but it is an efficient way to make so don't miss such a good moment.
I think that bitcoin price will not down more than $6000 because if it happens that will be the end of bitcoin. With low price it will get buyers but there will be no supply of bitcoin. Miners will not mine bitcoin because the mining expenses will never allow them to mine bitcoin otherwise they will lose their money and waste their time, because of no profit at all.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

Be careful not to buy the coins after the hype gets all big. For example, buying TOMO or ETN right now, you already missed it. Look for the coins that were super hyped about 4-6 months ago that are totally dipped down, but have good prospects for the future and you should have better results.
Yes it is really has a huge price comeback for a coin dip but beware also of continuously drop of the price, it might be a quicksand for all those who buy a dip. Not all coin needs to be taken advantage of since not anyone will give a damn on every single coin especially those who has issues. It depends on you if you want to buy in a sudden dip price its kinda risky but who knows you might get lucky.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

One strategy in trading is buy your coins when the price fall sharply, and then sell them when the price rises again. With this strategy there would come a time wherein after sharp fall, prices will continue to decline. So, just hold them until it rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: