Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:26:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4431 times)
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:13:00 PM

Earth regions are developing unequally. I think there will always be such map places where only cash will be accepted, and when you try to pay with bitcoin,they will laugh at you.  I think that even in 20-30 years the internet won't be everywhere, but without internet cryptocurrency will be useless, because this is a digital currency.

anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:22:41 PM

In the next 15 years, people's tendency will shift to online payments on the Internet, at which time cash will no longer be used and will eventually be replaced by cryptocurrency. The online payment will be very convenient and do not need to bring money, just a smartphone you can buy everything.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:29:50 PM

Not at all, cash is now relatively high liquidity, electronic money only exists within a certain framework and we are very limited to put on extensive transactions in life, electronic money does not fit. Some people are blind on technology and computers. So they will be vulnerable to fraud.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:48:58 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this

Cryptocurrencies very easy could kill fiat but must take time sooo long. In our life possible we will see when cryptocurrencies become on one line with fiat currencies.
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:39:56 PM

Cryptocurrency are not going to kill cash there are no such a task.
Just imagine for a moment that you are in 3rd party country and how will you pay? What if electricity or internet will not work by any reason and you need to buy something for yourself.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:38:03 AM

Crypto currency in a certain part will dislodge cash from circulation, but it will never be able to kill them. The Crypto currency will go in parallel with the usual money until the state itself wants to change anything in this matter. It seems to me that in life there will always be situations in which we can not do without cash. And part of the population, I think, refuses to switch to non-cash money. In fact, non-cash money, this is total control over your money. Crypto currency eliminates this in part, but creates other problems. In general, to pass to us on a crypto currency and other types of non-cash payments, I think, it is still too early for us. Cash will continue to walk in our society for a long time.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:57:11 AM

It's foolish to think that crypto will kill Fiat.

And it's foolish to think that crypto will die.

Why does everything have to be in extremes?

The most likely scenario, is that crypto will exist alongside fiat and they will both thrive.
To say that crypto will kill fiat means that there will be no more valuation of the economies and nations that they represent.
That is basically amounting to worldwide break down and chaos.

But to say crypto will die is severely underestimating what blockchain technology can do.
It can seriously reduce costs and efficiency unlike anything before.
It mathmatically eliminates the need for trust and kicks out the middle man.
Also, since it is open source, what we will see is a widescale adoption of the tech from government agencies to independent organizations to daily users.

You can have both you know.

SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:04:19 AM

I think this will not gonna happen. Theres a lot of things and difference between those two. there are things that have on cryptocurrencies because of its digital features and there are also things that has on cash because of it physical features. so in the end i think digital is cannot kill the physical but they will make a balance in the world for many years

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

Cash is still circulating in all countries of the world. Electronic money was born not so long ago, but it is used by people to pay for services in a convenient way. In the future I think countries in the world will accept electronic money and it will grow with cash. Electronic money will not kill cash

vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

Cryptocurrency at the moment will not kill the paper currency because now people are skeptical and do not trust the cryptocurrency.I think it's no secret that some people do not trust even contactless payment.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

Cryptocurrency at the moment will not kill the paper currency because now people are skeptical and do not trust the cryptocurrency.I think it's no secret that some people do not trust even contactless payment.
No one will kill cash. And now with such volatility crypto not change cash. If today I have money for 2 coffee and tomorrow for 0.5 coffee it's not good. Because I worries
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:13:52 AM

Cryptocurrency is the need of the hour in the digitized world. And it may replace fiat in the long run. And for that, the authorised body like government must issue a digital currency which is not volatile, manipulative. Not all cryptocurrencies in the market will be treated as fiat currencies. They will be treated as property, assets.    

Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

It is possible but it will happen not earlier than in 30 years because the bulk of people will need to get used to this and the states to regulate.

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

cash will never die cause there are still over 60% of bankless people.
Visa and Mastercard couldn't create a cashless society and its really hard to do.
jankole14

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:34:46 PM

I have not heard anything about the Zoin project, about anonymity, I think that the best solution would be either Monero or the zCash project, which also proved to be an anonymous currency, but which still leaves traces.
newuser20

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

I think this will not happen at least in the next 30 years because people can not just take and switch to electronic money, this is a very complex process that requires not only a lot of time but also a lot of other  Roll Eyes
zininaks

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

Of course, this statement takes place, as cryptocurrency is one of the potential candidates for the place of fiat money. The authorities of the States were divided into three groups: neutral, negative and positive attitude towards cryptocurrency. The Russian Ministry of Finance proposes to plant for bitcoin for seven years. The reason for the negative is clear. As soon as the cryptocurrency begins to spread everywhere, the state will reduce the collection of income tax. Therefore, time will show who will be in power.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this

They can kill cash but not in yhia period of tike because mot all people know what is the cryptocurrency but yes I know that still there are people who are not using money those who are in their tribes preserving their culture. But I am talking about in the city we all know they are willing to cope up with the nee tech but not all people does and can access the internet connection so that will be a big barrier so before they can kill cash the internet must be fast and free
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

I’m not sure crypto currency can kill cash
They are 2 different entity and no matter how crypto currency and Blockchain grows; it is difficult to extinct cash
Cash is the way of life either credit card or debit card, and that is why you can buy crypto currency and altcoins with money from your cards

Hopefully the healthy relationship between cash and crypto currency will be maintained and the future will be a very successful one too

alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

I don't seems to believe with that fact of cryptocurrency killing the fiat cash, the truth and fact is that after making the whole coins and turning them into profit, you still need to convert it to fiat to be able to spend it probably so you see it won't kill cash, they will make each other stronger

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: