Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79753 times)
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

I do not understand why the team does not want to engage in the token listing on the exchanges. After all, this is the basis for the development of the project.

Token sale structure is very confusing main website showing that is still going on and on other page they post about token burn. That is very confusing to get exact info what is happening right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

I do not understand why the team does not want to engage in the token listing on the exchanges. After all, this is the basis for the development of the project.

Token sale structure is very confusing main website showing that is still going on and on other page they post about token burn. That is very confusing to get exact info what is happening right now.

Hi there, the main sale is over, and as the team are ahead of schedule they have started the GAMMA platform process earlier then expected. Along side this they have introduced a GAMMA sale. Same tokens, but when purchased in the GAMMA sale allows access to the GAMMA platform.

After the main sale there was a token burn, the tokens sold during the GAMMA sale are from the token reserve pool.

I hope this puts your mind at rest Smiley
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

The idea itself is a universal solution. However, the lack of major partners in this area, as well as the non-transparent mechanism for tracking elements, raises doubts about the reliability of location information and the continuity of tracking facilities.
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

The idea itself is a universal solution. However, the lack of major partners in this area, as well as the non-transparent mechanism for tracking elements, raises doubts about the reliability of location information and the continuity of tracking facilities.

Hi there, thank you for your feedback, partners are being discussed and will be made public when the team sees fit. Let me assure you there is information with relation to all of your concerns in the whitepaper https://docs.xyo.network/XYO-White-Paper.pdf, please have a read and if you have any questions feel free to join the official Telegram channel https://t.me/xyonetwork/ Smiley
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

Hi there, the main sale is over, and as the team are ahead of schedule they have started the GAMMA platform process earlier then expected. Along side this they have introduced a GAMMA sale. Same tokens, but when purchased in the GAMMA sale allows access to the GAMMA platform.

After the main sale there was a token burn, the tokens sold during the GAMMA sale are from the token reserve pool.

What is the current circulating supply? How many tokens were sold in the main sale? I saw from ICOdrops https://icodrops.com/xyo-network/  that 413 million tokens was sold in the pre-sale with 100 percent bonus. How many tokens was burnt after the main sale? Does the tokens sold in presale have a specific lock up period? If not that could explain the reason for the token dump.

If the tokens being sold in the current Gamma sale are from the reserve pool of the XYO tokens sold in the main sale, how could one differentiate the two as you said can be used to access the gamma platform and the other cannot be used?

Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

It is already on CMC but total supply is 100 billions that I think will be corrected in coming days. If someone don't want to wait and didn't follow the project earlier and is interested to know how many tokens were created during sales, can I have answer ? I want to have idea about supply which will be final but can't find information.

Total supply is 14,198,877,960 XYO
The information on CMC has been updated.
Anc92

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

What is the current circulating supply? How many tokens were sold in the main sale? I saw from ICOdrops https://icodrops.com/xyo-network/  that 413 million tokens was sold in the pre-sale with 100 percent bonus. How many tokens was burnt after the main sale? Does the tokens sold in presale have a specific lock up period? If not that could explain the reason for the token dump.

If the tokens being sold in the current Gamma sale are from the reserve pool of the XYO tokens sold in the main sale, how could one differentiate the two as you said can be used to access the gamma platform and the other cannot be used?

The current total supply is 14,198,877,960 XYO tokens, circulating supply will be determined after gamma sale comes to an end.
About 1,944,393,888.25 XYO tokens were sold in the public main sale and about 85B tokens were burnt at the end of the main sale.
there are no lockup of tokens in this project.
The gamma sale tokens have a different contract address.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

I suggest that all of you should support and spread this platform because it is really worth to invest time, effort and money. This is a potential project and aside from that, the team allocated a huge amount of money in the bounty campaign.
There is no doubt about it, and I think this project has great potential to be successful.
and I am sure that all teams will surely do the job the best in order to make this project succeed and deliver results that did not disappoint.
I heard the bounty is already finished. I just wonder how is it goes. I saw a lot of ads of XYO project one of it is in the coinmarketcap.com
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:57:02 PM

I suggest that all of you should support and spread this platform because it is really worth to invest time, effort and money. This is a potential project and aside from that, the team allocated a huge amount of money in the bounty campaign.
There is no doubt about it, and I think this project has great potential to be successful.
and I am sure that all teams will surely do the job the best in order to make this project succeed and deliver results that did not disappoint.
I heard the bounty is already finished. I just wonder how is it goes. I saw a lot of ads of XYO project one of it is in the coinmarketcap.com

It looks like the bounty has not ended because I see that the spreadsheet has not been updated for how many tokens will be received by each participant.
ImTree

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

It looks like the bounty has not ended because I see that the spreadsheet has not been updated for how many tokens will be received by each participant.
the bounty table will be calculated 2-3 weeks after the completion of the token sale.
By the way, the team gathered 12 million. dollars?
Shoshi91

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

Hi there, you can ask in the bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3053801.0
kalunomics

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

Actually the bounty manager hid the real current spreadsheet with updated stakes of bounty participants, starting from week 9  or there about. The stakes are being prepared in the background and will be released soon according to him. The bounty manager also said the last day for submission of bounty works was yesterday meaning the bounty is over. This week bounty dates was from 18th through 20th, May but a little slack of 4 days was cut for bounty participants to get their reports together before submission finally closes

Shoshi91

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:15:39 AM

the bounty table will be calculated 2-3 weeks after the completion of the token sale.
By the way, the team gathered 12 million. dollars?

~17,000 ETH worth of XYO was raissed between pre sale and public sale. You can read more here: https://app.xyo.network/gamma
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:34:52 AM

Actually the bounty manager hid the real current spreadsheet with updated stakes of bounty participants, starting from week 9  or there about. The stakes are being prepared in the background and will be released soon according to him. The bounty manager also said the last day for submission of bounty works was yesterday meaning the bounty is over. This week bounty dates was from 18th through 20th, May but a little slack of 4 days was cut for bounty participants to get their reports together before submission finally closes
The bounty form has not been updated for a long time.when we can get our bounty?we hope we can get our bounty as soon as possible.
hexaman

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:26:03 AM

Please I'm no longer interested in xyo.  1 want to sell my tokens
Shoshi91

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

Please I'm no longer interested in xyo.  1 want to sell my tokens

Please view this page to learn about selling your XYO. Towards the bottom of the page you will find a video detailing how you can sell your XYO: https://app.xyo.network/gamma

Please note: By selling back your XYO you withdraw your claim of ownership of the XYO, and waive rights to any future increase in its value.
Shoshi91

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:04:53 AM

The bounty form has not been updated for a long time.when we can get our bounty?we hope we can get our bounty as soon as possible.

Hi there, please ask in the bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3053801.0
Or join the Bounty TG channel here: https://t.me/XYO_Bounty
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

I am sure that the bounty participants will receive tokens until June 20. But I'm wondering what the reward pool will be ?

hnoy92

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

I am sure that the bounty participants will receive tokens until June 20. But I'm wondering what the reward pool will be ?

You can also check out the Telegram bounty group and ask there: https://t.me/XYO_Bounty

Here's the Bitcointalk bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3053801.0
Hati

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

In this video, watch the Founders of XYO, Arie Trouw, and Scott Scheper, run an impromptu Facebook Live AMA and chat about anything and everything involving XYO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbem2Oj9Sco

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: