Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79787 times)
tientien6

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:39:40 PM

IDEX is a decentralized peer to peer exchange, which XYO has no association with. Only purchases made through the official website go towards truly supporting the project growth.
chayantoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:39:48 PM

Well, you are free to purchase from where you would like, but XYO has no association with IDEX since it's a peer to peer decentralized exchange. Also, if you purchase directly through the official website, you will enjoy some special perks
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:45:19 PM

I dunno why people treat crypto projects like pizza delivery, all mad if it's not what they want in 30 minutes or less. software development never worked like that, never will work like that. it takes time.
Shoshi91

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:56:36 AM

As I expected bonus tokens came through and dumped the price by ~40% nothing new nothing unexpected - time to grab cheap tokens. 

It's not over yet because it's only partially distributed while the signature participant has not received the token and the signature has the greatest allocation
You have to make sure all is distributed then take place to buy at a low price, maybe at $ 0,001  Grin

Agree the price can go even lower. Interested in the moment with the marketing and promotion of the project on a global scale, though I got my reward but selling not plan, as the price is too low, and you need to wait.

Hey, if you purchase through the official website, you are entitled to special perks (not for IDEX purchases). As for marketing and promotion, you can check out the team's latest announcement on their partnership with AWS here: https://www.reddit.com/r/XYONetwork/comments/8u3v16/xyo_joins_aws_partner_network/

Things are moving!  Cool

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:12:52 AM

IDEX is a decentralized peer to peer exchange, which XYO has no association with. Only purchases made through the official website go towards truly supporting the project growth.

From what I noticed, at IDEX this hour there is a trading volume of about 170 ETH in the last 24 hours, which says something about how buyers think. We look forward to seeing what's next. Good luck!
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:41:02 AM

From what I noticed, at IDEX this hour there is a trading volume of about 170 ETH in the last 24 hours, which says something about how buyers think. We look forward to seeing what's next. Good luck!
Volume is not the problem now as it will only lead to dump when bounty hunters dump.
This way as the volume is low, if they will dump they can only sell at a very cheap price and in the end, it's the investor which are given the advantage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
eprocent

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:46:44 AM

Volume is not the problem now as it will only lead to dump when bounty hunters dump.
This way as the volume is low, if they will dump they can only sell at a very cheap price and in the end, it's the investor which are given the advantage.

This is very true that the only investors will be in advantage because of this bounty hunters dump, buying at a very low price now considering the price of ICO. Good luck!
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

it really is for now better awaited good news from the team, they will always try the best for the participants who join or if it does not need once there is good in hold for a while this coin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
ammolv

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

💥 Hey XYO Community! 💥

The team has just released some EXCITING news for XYO Token Holders who purchased tokens from the official website! ✨

🚀 🚀 Announcing The XYO Founding Holder Registry - Geo dApp Airdrops!

Read all about it here! 👇🏻
https://medium.com/xyonetwork/announcing-the-xyo-founding-holder-registry-geo-dapp-airdrops-37bd6a2d0b1
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:27:50 AM

💥 Hey XYO Community! 💥

The team has just released some EXCITING news for XYO Token Holders who purchased tokens from the official website! ✨

https://medium.com/xyonetwork/announcing-the-xyo-founding-holder-registry-geo-dapp-airdrops-37bd6a2d0b1

The interesting news to watch, the team really has a good performance and give you an idea that will later expand XYO, the reviews are quite interesting and will later satisfy the XYO holders.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:25:02 AM

💥 Hey XYO Community! 💥

The interesting news to watch, the team really has a good performance and give you an idea that will later expand XYO, the reviews are quite interesting and will later satisfy the XYO holders.
Its good for the investors and not to those who bought at cheaper price in idex. This announcement is good in compensate for the investors and it is their advantage in buying xyo tokens in the main website and not just in any exchange. This is what i am thinking the team will never make a move that is not good for its investors who trust them.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:34:47 AM

Xyo token prices are dump strong, perhaps due to bounty hunters they are paid token they are dump on IDEX. Unfortunately, they do not hold back because the XYO token is really potential.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

Xyo token prices are dump strong, perhaps due to bounty hunters they are paid token they are dump on IDEX. Unfortunately, they do not hold back because the XYO token is really potential.

It is unlikely that the bounty hunters. I also participated in the bounty campaign and just this morning I received my tokens. You see that the whole market is "red". And the concept of the project really looks promising.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

The XYO Network will be built upon an existing infrastructure of over 1,000,000 devices circulating in the world that were distributed through their consumer-facing findables business. The XYO network has four main components: Guards, Bridges, Archivists and Diviners. These four components allow geo-focal, consensual and polite verification of location data.

Crazy_JabJab

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

It is unlikely that the bounty hunters. I also participated in the bounty campaign and just this morning I received my tokens. You see that the whole market is "red". And the concept of the project really looks promising.
Bounty token dump for sure it started at night and 24h market volume jumped from usual 10-15k to 80K and still growing.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

💥 Hey XYO Community! 💥

Its good for the investors and not to those who bought at cheaper price in idex. This announcement is good in compensate for the investors and it is their advantage in buying xyo tokens in the main website and not just in any exchange. This is what i am thinking the team will never make a move that is not good for its investors who trust them.

From what I read in this medium article I understand the value of XYO Founding Holder can receive when XYO Geo dApp Airdrops will be ready to be used for other crypto projects. Good luck!
LoganAlan

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

The team benefitted greatly from those who participated in the bounty program through spreading the word of the project; the marketting of XYO has been one of the team's strong points from day one. It caused the price on decentralised exchanges to fall, that happens. It will rise again and fall again and so on. Focus on the technology that the team are building
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

I'm very much surprised! Bounty participants sell their tokens, but the price does not fall. Someone buys cheap tokens and maintains the price.

MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

I'm very much surprised! Bounty participants sell their tokens, but the price does not fall. Someone buys cheap tokens and maintains the price.

Based on my monitoring some addresses continue to collect XYO tokens in their wallets one of them this address https://etherscan.io/address/0x752ceE21AA00Bd07FbaB72Ab385e6382dF03aEEE#tokentxns
continue to buy from 2 months ago to last 19 hours total collects 12.5M XYO tokens.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:34:30 PM

💥 Hey XYO Community! 💥

This is a really good approach of the team in the promotion and development of its project, and it is also good for investors and the community. I think that the team is waiting for success in the future and this is clearly a project will be for many years, well, I would like to believe in this ...
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: