Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:07:21 PM

My fellow miners,

I posted my FULL tour, from SAXBY's coffee over to their "finance office"...Even me knocking on the only door that could be theirs upstairs. You can see there is a mortgage company downstairs, a couple medical offices upstairs.

http://www.dailymotion.com/casiriah-kenjo#video=x1dnp67

AMT, if you plan on talking to me in person, feel free to call my CELL PHONE. I emailed it to you Smiley.

Please PM me or EMAIL me asap, so we can arrange something.

Hope you guys can appreciate me staying out here for a day, even though it isn't much to ask for :-P... My hotels awesome, food is great around here and it is quite a RITZY area here.

I'm glad I could at least provide insight that they are a REAL company....any who...Guess I'll do my FINAL exams online for college and go  back to NY in the morning :-P

If ya'll have any questions, feel free to PM me; I can give you my CELL number/SKYPE and we can talk there.

(If you wondering if I'm afraid of giving out information... I am not. I am a hacker, and a gun owner... :-P)

Yours Truly,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:07:34 PM

any one gotten a email from them today by any chance . ..

there probably mining with the machines we bought ...  Undecided

No reports of any contact from them so far. This also includes an in person visit by a member. Check the thread for video.
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:08:42 PM

My fellow miners,

I posted my FULL tour, from SAXBY's coffee over to their "finance office"...Even me knocking on the only door that could be theirs upstairs. You can see there is a mortgage company downstairs, a couple medical offices upstairs.

http://www.dailymotion.com/casiriah-kenjo#video=x1dnp67

AMT, if you plan on talking to me in person, feel free to call my CELL PHONE. I emailed it to you Smiley.

Please PM me or EMAIL me asap, so we can arrange something.

Hope you guys can appreciate me staying out here for a day, even though it isn't much to ask for :-P... My hotels awesome, food is great around here and it is quite a RITZY area here.

I'm glad I could at least provide insight that they are a REAL company....any who...Guess I'll do my FINAL exams online for college and go  back to NY in the morning :-P

If ya'll have any questions, feel free to PM me; I can give you my CELL number/SKYPE and we can talk there.

(If you wondering if I'm afraid of giving out information... I am not. I am a hacker, and a gun owner... :-P)

Yours Truly,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~

What is your bitcoin address? Time for us to pitch in a little.

Thanks
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:08:46 PM

nice try nothing. the point is, if you don't click through you would not have found that out.

Whut?

Do not babble, d00d.
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:11:33 PM

nice try nothing. the point is, if you don't click through you would not have found that out.

Whut?

Do not babble, d00d.

IF. YOU. DON'T. CLICK. THE. LINK. YOU. WOULD. NOT. FIND. THE. INCORPORATION. DATE.

The person claiming to have 'checked' them out obviously DID NOT CLICK THE LINK but only saw the search results page and was satisfied.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 11:14:20 PM

Thanks, we need all the support we can get.

Yeah were in the L&M professional center on west chester pike if you know it. Across the street from the Manoa Diner - Manoa Shopping center.

Havertown, eh?

I grew up in Havertown.  I'm very interested to see what you guys are bringing to the table.

This is what AMT brings to the Manoa Diner table located ~4 miles away across the street from their 355 Lancaster Ave office location. I suggest ordering, not waiting on them to arrive anytime soon.

Across the street, my ass!

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:18:58 PM

Whut?

Do not babble, d00d.

IF. YOU. DON'T. CLICK. THE. LINK. YOU. WOULD. NOT. FIND. THE. INCORPORATION. DATE.

The person claiming to have 'checked' them out obviously DID NOT CLICK THE LINK but only saw the search results page and was satisfied.

So they are using the incorporated business name of a company that was created in 1983. Seems fishy.

Do they even show up on that list? Apparently the Advanced Mining Tecnnolgy, Inc. is another business founded in 1983.

Casirah - Much thanks for trying to meet them and scope out their office building. Let's not assume they are legit since there in an office building there with an AMT sign on it. Office space can be rented for cheap and doesn't authenticate a company's legitimacy.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 11:19:43 PM

Here is what we DO know.
They have a registration in Delaware (incorporation)
They have a physical location (critical piece of information)

We also do know that the Coincraft A1 chips are real.  Check the DIY projects here at BTT.
We know technobit has manufactured systems using Coincraft A1.
We got an endorsement of AMT from technobit claiming they are legit.   
We know that AMT does not use Technobit's PCB design.  Confirmed by Technobit.
We know that Bitmine.ch has shipped Coincraft A1 systems.  (based on customer reports).
We know that Bitmine.ch official distributor in the U.S. is AMT (as mentioned in their page).

We don't know if AMT has a succeful logic board.
We don't know if AMT uses Bitmine.ch logic board.
We don't know who is manufacturing the AMT boards.
We don't know how many 1.2 TH/s they have shipped.

We know a person in Bulgaria can lease and pay for an office in most Anywhere, USA, and pay to have a shingle placed next to its entrance address to correspond with any address on any incorporation papers, whether in Delaware, Wyoming, etc.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 11:22:20 PM

By the way my daughter was born this morning at 7:45, 7lb 3oz. Nora Katherine Lenell (3rd child first girl). I am merely taking a break from the hospital at the moment. The only thing fucking my day up right now is a trip I may have to take to Raleigh tomorrow to speak with an attorney to explore my legal avenues against AMT. Fuck you for that too AMT.

PICS or it didn't happen! Cheesy

Congrats my man!

Good one, Bio. BRB! Going to the Sandwich, IL, hospital to take pics of some random baby and claim it's mine.  Grin Hope your girl is doing well, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 11:27:05 PM

Here is what we DO know.
They have a registration in Delaware (incorporation)

No, they have not. ...and no, you do not know what are you talking about. Please, look at the final seconds of this video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1dmug0_outside-amt-building-casiriahmine_news

You see the sign? It reads: "Advanced Mining Technology, Inc".

Now you're pulling on straws.

Hi All,   (updated 2/1/2014)

We're Advanced Mining Technologies and we're located in Haverford, PA.

Obviously, the sign making guy erred on the side of caution, or ran outta room when penning the sign, hence taking the initiative to abbreviate it. If only others would think like this anonymous sign making guy or gal, the world would be a better place to live in.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:27:10 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 11:39:11 PM by opieum2

In this Augusto is right. I saw the same entry and clicked through. The company listed as Advanced Mining Technology Inc was started in the 80s.

So def not them. I erred as I looked up my search based on Advanced Mining and click through to Advanced Mining Technologies Inc vs Advanced Mining technology inc. The former is listed a company that fits the timeline but is not in the legal and visual sense the right fictitious (legal) name my mistake as I didnt look at the exact spelling there so yea I own that. But so far the physical evidence holds up. I reached out to AMT also and let them know to post something...anything to reassure people. Figure if enough paying customers politely requesting some kind of public update it might happen. At the very least a bunch of us on here can put in the request and see what happens. But yea chances are they are way over their heads here. But this lack of communication is typical of the bitcoin mining industry as a whole. It really sucks.

EDIT. At this point its anyones guess. But for my part they seem real enough.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:28:43 PM

Thanks, we need all the support we can get.

Yeah were in the L&M professional center on west chester pike if you know it. Across the street from the Manoa Diner - Manoa Shopping center.

Havertown, eh?

I grew up in Havertown.  I'm very interested to see what you guys are bringing to the table.

This is what AMT brings to the Manoa Diner table located ~4 miles away across the street from their 355 Lancaster Ave office location. I suggest ordering, not waiting on them to arrive anytime soon.

Across the street, my ass!

To be fair, the address they "had' when they made that post was

1254 West Chester Pike, 3rd Flr. Ste. 301. Havertown, PA, 19083

I suspect the above address may be closer to the Manoa Diner

The first post in this thread was deleted, then re-posted.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 11:32:59 PM

^^^^I see it now. Thanks, bud.
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:36:02 PM

My bitcoin address:

1NnaxkfkYGWYup8Nk4oDs3kzmXgNz5my8G

DONATE! Smiley

Donate for my investigation.

I need the money! The trip costed quite a bit ...since I don't have my miners...Luckily I make good money in the Air Force Smiley

Thanks!

V/R,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:39:38 PM

My bitcoin address:

DONATE! Smiley

I need the money! The trip costed quite a bit ...since I don't have my miners...Luckily I make good money in the Air Force Smiley

Thanks!

V/R,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~

sent. thx for the effort.
termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:23:31 AM

My bitcoin address:

DONATE! Smiley

Thanks!

V/R,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~

Sent you something, thanks again!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 01:08:51 AM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bitcoin-Economy-Europe/180123048758370?sk=info

Mission
ABOUT US

If you want to sign up for this exciting Bitcoin opportunity, you need an affiliate link, so please contact the person who invited you.

Only, if you have NO referral click here to sign up.

The company is founded by a group of 20 international bitcoin “Die Hard’s”, multi level marketing professionals, compensation plan and accounting experts, and top-level business people with over 150 years of combined direct selling business experience. Our founders are from the USA, Europe, Middle East and Asia and are working very hard in virtual teams to make this opportunity available for everybody in the world soon.

Estimated pre-launch date: 3 January 2014

The above has this video on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=251822801588394

Now go here: http://www.americansecurityadvisersllc.com/

There address is (and was last year):

American Security Advisers, LLC

1254 West Chester Pike
3rd Floor
Havertown, PA 19083
610 637-0146

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHS-Midatlantic/Havertown-Pennsylvania-19083/SHS-Midatlantic-Fraud-Do-not-do-business-or-accept-a-job-here-Havertown-Pennsylvania-950093

http://web.archive.org/web/20110619112916/http://www.shsmidatlantic.com/

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/csr/4338873436.html

TRAINING COORDINATOR (PHILADELPHIA, PA)
compensation: $29,500 Plus Performance Bonuses.
Our company, a HONEYWELL affiliate corporation, a division of the security and defense technology services group, is now seeking several highly motivated men and women to TRAIN EMPLOYEES & CLIENTELE in the methods and use of defense technologies. The qualified candidate will be WELL SPOKEN, PERSONABLE, and PROFESSIONAL IN PRESENTATION. He/She will possess a HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE OR HIGHER, and be desirous of working with a variety of individuals in diverse situations. We are seeking individuals who will serve Delaware County, Montgomery County, Chester County, and several other surrounding counties in Eastern PA, New Jersey, and Delaware. YOU WILL WORK IN YOUR AREA. COMPLETE TRAINING will be provided. Management programs are available for those who qualify. These positions start at $29,500 PLUS EARNED MONTHLY BONUS opportunities with BENEFITS AFTER 90 DAYS. First year potential EXCEEDS $50,000. Must have vehicle. We will be interviewing thru Monday, February 24th, 2013. We will also conduct a second interview on the same day for those who are selected from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM. Final selections will be made by the end of business on that day. FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, you may telephone for an interview at 610-637-0146, or submit your resume.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 01:16:38 AM

Hello,

We are looking for the Best BTC earning Faucet and PTC sites to earn BTC for our website.

If you can please submit sites that actually cashout that would be appreciated.

Please no referral Links

Sites we have so far

Freebitco.in

Coinad.com

btcclicks.com

cex.io

bitfeud.com

bitbillions.com

clickbitco.in

earncrypto.com

freebitcoinz.com

Bitcoin-Economy.com

bitcoinblizzard.com

mybitcoinrewards.com

bitcoinsurf.in

coinbycall.com

clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:27:40 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 01:42:27 AM by clenell

aside from all the dishonesty and total lack of updates these guys are, what did they call me... "not nice". I have seen these folks flat out lie on these boards about everything possible including myself. now we have all these newcomers shooting their mouths about how we should turn the check and be nice to these assholes? I gave these guys a crap load of money and they disrespect me the way they have? everyone on this thread knows i was the biggest fucking AMT fan boy right until I got to really know them. They are jerks. they have no respect whatsoever for anyone but themselves. this is not the behavior of a company that has their customers interests in mind. they are out for themselves and could care less who/what they destroy along the way. every one on this board who has received a minor can attest to the quality of the product they have received. it doesnt even look as if they care to package this shit correctly before shipping it. that's how much they care!

NOTHING AMT SAYS IS BACKED UP BY ACTIONS. THAT MAKES THEM LIARS.

I'll say it again... at best they are incompetent jerks and at worst they are thieves. Nothing good can be said about them.

By the way my daughter was born this morning at 7:45, 7lb 3oz. Nora Katherine Lenell (3rd child first girl). I am merely taking a break from the hospital at the moment. The only thing fucking my day up right now is a trip I may have to take to Raleigh tomorrow to speak with an attorney to explore my legal avenues against AMT. Fuck you for that too AMT.

I see that you are enjoying your 5% shill discount! Maybe next time you will think twice about this kind of crappy marketing.

suck a bowl of dicks.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
l12

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:38:34 AM

this is the last email i received.....

I think you might be aware that we have been massively delayed by
Bitmine with our chip supply. This delay put us few weeks back on the
schedule. We are already in production, we have successfully managed to
produce the boards for the 1.2 machines and we have put the entire team
in the manufacturing facility helping with whatever they can in the
assembly process.

So the truth is that the business is extremely tough and dynamic, half
of the components that go in the miner have just been invented, so
testing procedures have to be taken very seriously and this is one of
the main reasons companies like ourselves are late with delivery - that
and not getting the main parts on time of course.

Obviously we understand very well that we have given estimated time for
delivery of our products, but in the same time being delayed was not our
fault and we are trying everything we possibly can to catch up on some
time, but also we are making sure we are getting our customers a decent
and working product.

We are getting there though, the tension is tremendous and we are trying
our hardest to get the miners to our customers.

Best Regards,
Alyssa
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: