Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 03:30:55 AM

I see phin forgot to take his pills today.

I get extra paranoid when I miss mine.

My dick goes limp when I forget mine.  Grin
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 03:36:11 AM

Look under "Super freak"

We appreciate your interest and contribution to our thread on this forum. We look forward to your purchase of one of our miners, and will be excited to welcome you into the AMT family as an AMT customer.

Again, the majority of your contribution in this thread have been thoughtful, highly intelligent, well thought out and just an overall joy for readers who may have an interested in purchasing from our company.

Thanks for your support, we really appreciate it.

Hi, I appreciate the general update but I was just wondering what the last order to be fully processed and shipped was? Just so I can get an idea of a timeframe to receive my order (#847). Thanks.

Your miner will ship next week, between Wednesday and Friday. Please contact orders@advancedminers.com for further question regarding order status, we don't use this thread for that.

Time for the  Bitcoin Clown Nose Treatment (BCNT, for short).

Novel idea here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231164333012

Good going order number 686!

Anyway, people like me that got scammed by AMT and paid them for the 1.2 TH unit should do the right thing and warn others about AMT before they send AMT any money. (Unfortunately this is not the first time I've been scammed, but at least I only ordered 1 miner as a test, although I was tempted to order 5-10 units if I felt AMT was really legit in 11/2013 when I placed my order.)

Email me your situation to the email at

http://advancedminers-clients.com

and I will also post it to warn others.

If you google advanced miners, you get http://advancedminers-clients.com on page 1 to help warn others.

Best wishes to all.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 04:14:35 AM

Hey Guys,

Quick update, chips arrived today and will go to full surface mount and assembly on Tuesday. Hoping to get the first AMT1.2's shipped by Friday.

More to come...

Could you at least tell us how many chips you got so we can at least figure out how many rigs you can build and ship quickly?

Also,  is another batch of chips coming?

I can tell you that we've received a lot. And enough to make it to your order and than some for sure.

We also have 12 assemblers located at our CM 8am to 4pm. Each of which has experience in building electronic components and devices that pass UL certification and ISO standards. The average build time per build team (2 assemblers each team) was clocked at 2.5 hrs per build. This includes wiring, assembly, modular install, initial testing, and packing.

So if they are working 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week, how many miners can we build in 1 day? How many in 1 week? and How many in 1 month?

Dudes, I found be a maths problem to work on. Me so happy that it's a word problem, for me really like them kind.

12/2 = 6 <so far, so good>

8/2.5 = 3.2 or 3 <I like even numbers  Roll Eyes> <also allowing for bathroom breaks>

6 X 3 = 18 <had to Google that because I'm not that versed in BIG numbers>

18 X 5 = 90 <WOW! That much in a week. Thank you again, Google.>

90 X 4 = <Fuck me! I just broke the Google calculator.>

I called Penn State and they told me the answer is probably 300, so I'll use that.

Ergo, since Joshy Boy penned the above, ~(that's the approximately symbol)300 miners have been built by AMT.

Question: Why haven't you fuckers who've received your miners reviewed them via videos or even a simple post? You guys beat all, you know that?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 04:19:51 AM

Hey Guys,

Quick update, chips arrived today and will go to full surface mount and assembly on Tuesday. Hoping to get the first AMT1.2's shipped by Friday.

More to come...

Could you at least tell us how many chips you got so we can at least figure out how many rigs you can build and ship quickly?

Also,  is another batch of chips coming?

I can tell you that we've received a lot. And enough to make it to your order and than some for sure.

We also have 12 assemblers located at our CM 8am to 4pm. Each of which has experience in building electronic components and devices that pass UL certification and ISO standards. The average build time per build team (2 assemblers each team) was clocked at 2.5 hrs per build. This includes wiring, assembly, modular install, initial testing, and packing.

So if they are working 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week, how many miners can we build in 1 day? How many in 1 week? and How many in 1 month?

Can you give a rough estimate then on which batch numbers will get their AMT 1.2 THs miners this February?

Not looking for exact precision.  I am at order #962,  will I get it this month?

Yes Carlos, You will receive your miner this month. If things stay on track, your miner will ship in the third week of the month.

Hey, Carlos! Now that you've had you miner for at least two weeks now, care to tell your fellow miners how it's hashing? What's the kw at the wall? Do you have a cat named Jake?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 04:31:43 AM

AMT... There is still a "needs to be fixed", issue on the website. (Not major to me, but to some, it could look "suspicious".)

The 1.2THs model description reads as follows...

1,200 GH/s nominal performance ( + / – 10% )
Included accessories:
2x USB Cable
2x Network Cable
1x Power Cord
Bitcoin Miner Weight: 18 lb.
Dimensions: 18 x 7 x 18 high
Chip: Asic 28nm
Warranty: This unit’s system board has a lifetime warranty from manufacture defect or component failure.
Product specifications may differ from  (+/- 10% running variance)

NOTE: The mention of +/-10% twice is redundant, and seems "stackable"... (10% running variance on whole machine, + 10% additionally on the hashing performance.) Though, I am sure mention of just 10% +/- as a whole is generous enough.

NOTE: On the "Additional information" tab... it says the following.

Weight   8.00 lbs
Dimensions   22 x 10 x 22 cm
Hashing Power   1,200 GH/s
Power Usage   600w – 900w

NOTE: Weight??? 18 lbs or 8 lbs Huh
NOTE: Dimensions??? 18x7x18 or 22x10x22 cm Huh (18 cm/in/mm/mi/yd/km/?high?)

NOTE: Missing 10% +/- here on "additional information", not to mention redundant information that is not "additional"... slight conflict... that "detail" indicates an absolute value. Can't mention it once being more-or-less, and then bluntly state that it absolutely does more-than-less, potentially. Well, not as a business.

Since you are selling as a US distributor... You should stick with US standards... "Inches/Feet" for measurements. Though, I doubt the unit is 22cm x 10cm x 22cm, that is (8.66" x 3.94" x 8.66") That is smaller than a toaster. If I had to plan storage for these units, I would be upset when I buy a 100' by 100' by 100' storage unit, and find that I can only fit 1/4 as many as estimated, by that size. Tongue

Yes, good thing you pointed that out, we appreciated it because there are these things we fixed but when reinstalling the site on a different server recently it seems that some of the DB's date didn't populate with the new updates. We'll get to that right away, and again we appreciate the heads up.

That's Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons for "Go Fuck Yourself!".

BTW, since when did an American company that makes products to satisfy mainly the American market start using metric oppose to standard measurements? Surely, a Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons born and raised in PA and attended Penn State for 6 years (seriously) and majored in business won't have made such a mistake. Unless the fucker is lying to us and Facebook altered Joshua Zipkin's location for the pass three years.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 04:47:53 AM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_ss?ie=UTF8&asin=B00I1SYCKC&isAmazonFulfilled=0&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&seller=A2JOK16VZEPB0F#aag_detailsAbout

Advanced Mining Technologies values the privacy of your personal data.

Unless you're a torn in their side, then they'll post links to your dead dad's obit, or disclose the real names of their clients who have posted on their thread on this forum.

The only thing AMT hasn't done wrong is state that they're willing to pay for services under the table to avoid the IRS in the US. Surely, they wouldn't do that... or would/did they?

Luckily for me, Joshua Zipkin doesn't give a shit about this thread and rarely comes here, otherwise I would be in a load of shit from that Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 05:28:32 AM

All I'm asking from AMT is to PLEASE send out an update to all the people who purchased back in Oct.  Our due dates for pick-up are Dec 16th (Monday!).  They should NOT be wasting time on this forum dealing with trolls.  In fact if they just sent the paying customers an update, all of us customers would be able to disprove the trolls.  Currently, AMT left me in the dark.  And I don't want them to respond to me here.  I hope they'll answer one of my voicemails or emails I left with them requesting an update.  I hope they'll behave professionally and contact me via the outlets provided on their official website.
 Undecided

The only thing reassuring on this forum is that AMT still exists and they haven't closed shop and left with my money.  Before coming across this forum (just this week!), I was totally freaking out when none of my communications were being returned since Thanksgiving!

No you're right we need to send updates for sure. There's no excuse as to why we can't get back to everyone that called or inquired. In general we just moved to a different office and hired some new staff that we're training in the moment, but still that's not an excuse and we apologize for not getting back to you. There is no selection when responding to clients it's actually just an issue of being understaffed which we are resolving as fast as possible.  Regarding coming to pick up your miner, we are running few weeks back due to the delivery of our chips, but in general once they arrive they go straight to surface mount, then assembly then ship/pickup. Which is a one week process per shipping batch. We've also looked into getting some help from a local Assembly/Shipping house in the area that can assist in the event we get too backlogged ourselves. One of the guys in our core team has over 15 years of experience in this matter, start to finish engineering procedures and especially in final assembly. We also have a good relationship with a PCB assembly/fulfillment house which is out in Croydon, PA and have had discussions and made plans to work with them as well.  We'll never close up shop and run off, in fact we've been working hard just "opening shop" if we're speaking frankly.  Clients in the first few batches that ordered the 1.2 will be compensated in  for the late delivery, and will be highly rewarded in the future regarding all AMT products.

I'm really beginning to believe it's a Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons thing, consider...

L.I.B.! Them have chips! Them had chips since Jan. 31, 2014. Too bad I broke the Google calculator to calculate how many AMT miners are now in the wild in spite of nary a review from paying customers.

Must be a JBF thing.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 05:40:03 AM

Regarding hearing back from BFL and Cointerra:  Part of the answer depends on the "season" you are calling.  I was able to get someone on the phone with BFL early on after placing the order, however, I could get no one to return a call or email when it got to crunch time.  My experience with Cointerra to this point that been great!, or course they are just now getting into their crunch time, but, of all three companies I have ordered from, I feel best about Cointerra's customer service.

BFL has gotten their stuff together recently and we can't say anything bad about their customer service/shipping times over the last few months. They've taken this market to a next day delivery, fine they're delivery a small miner which wont yield a return, but still next day shipping deserves a good amount of respect and credibility in any industry right. And the CoinTerra guys have their act together as well regarding customer service and looks to have a decent product too. Their pricing points were just... Ballsy.. and if they pull it off then they deserve a good amount of respect credibility as well. We're looking forward to either working with or competing against both companies in the future. As far as we see it, those are the only two threats we have in America and we're the underdog. Kinda like rocky.. ya know, cause he's also from Philly.  Dun..na..nahh.... Na.. Na.. Nahhh...

Baloo vs Balboa

You guessed it! It's a Lithuanian Recidivist Knucklehead (LRK) thing.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 05:49:20 AM

We've done some serious thinking, and have chosen a member of this thread to send a free miner to in order to evaluate our product and write a review. That member is one who has stayed positive yet pessimistic throughout this thread's history. He has no relation to AMT and simply seems like a legitimate guy.

BIOMECH  (if he agrees) will receive a free 80ghs next week, shipped out on monday with tracking info for everyone to see.

So we'll wait to see if BIOMECH agrees and if he does we'll ship his free 80Ghs on Monday.

All in all, we're pretty sick of this thread and people on it, thats why we dont reply. Although we do love the fact that it keeps us at the top of this category, which brings customers to our doorstep or via phone which convert into almost immediate sales after we explain what kind of people are really posting here and why they do so.

who ever is behind this attempted sabotage you might as well stop, we'll be one of the first on the US market with a TH miner and we ARE one of the few companies in the moment actually shipping and delivering miners. So really it's inevitable.  Dave from megabitfury is also selling miners, he has a better rep than us and you guys can order from him if you'd like. Hes a good guy I've worked with myself and can say only good things about megabitfury.

Our door is open, we've had some clients pick up their 80's and 128's this week, we've had a few other guys just stop by to visit to see if we're real and then they placed orders.. We're there from Monday to Friday after 10am everyday..  The address is on the site.. like all in all, just get over it because we ultimately don't care what gets posted on this thread because the people that buy from us are generally pleased with their product and even when we urge someone to post here you guys tear it up anyway.

Thanks for your support and abuse, positive and negative.

You're welcome!

BTW, please post all the Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons holidays so that the next time a person plans are visiting, staff will be on hand to greet him or her or it.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 05:51:09 AM

I have to admit, this thread is so much more fun without having to put up with all them assholes that now have me on ignore. Thanks, guys! You's the bestest!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 05:57:22 AM

Remember me? (Post #60)

The above info is what tipped me over the edge to go ahead and file. Very glad I did. Some might say I should have put this out there a long time ago, but believe it or not, I thought these guys might actually ship something someday, so I kept to myself... sadly after watching 30 forum pages of WTF??? This is not the case.

But I think it might explain Clenell

You were refunded because Paypal held your funds and we couldn't use them to build your miner. Thats why we refunded you. People have since then received their miners and have posted here.

Also the connection doesnt make sense, because if we were "Buying testimonials".. why  would buy only one.. Clenell is just a crazy crazy customer that wanted to buy from us.. and he thinks posting positive things will get his shipment out faster, which is might but he kinda did it on over kill which almost made things worse it seems.

But no.. AMT has no connection between that or any other domains..

You can always tell when Joshua Zipkin, the 6 year business grad of Penn State posts--no grammatical errors.

Professor: Welcome to Beer 101.
Joshua Zipkin: Bear! Where?
Professor: Looks like we a Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Clown in our class.
Josh Zipkin: It won't happen again, Teach!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 06:25:14 AM

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

And come see us in person. It'll never stop us from shipping miners you tard.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Well jack this Lugan off! The Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons lies again. First, the post above is in reference to Joshua Zipkin who supposedly, at the time, only works in the office, and in no way is a principle. Since this post we've learnt else-wise (maybe one word, or hyphen isn't needed, but opted to pen it this way, this time--trying to get accepted at Penn State).

Secondly, the list that's referenced is as follows:

newemotionsbg.com
tolkova.com
acheatingwife.com
decisiondental.com
financinginvestments.com
musicfunders.com
rockstarfunding.com
sexycourses.com
theinvestmentpitch.com
vibradors.com
adhdstudy.info
online-cash.us
thedealfair.com
buycustomertestimonials.com
dmdadvertising.com
studentgrouping.com
findyourcars.com
collegeconect.com
ebasijivota.com
empiremodelling.com
dentalbenefitsinsurance.info
bitcoinmining.info

I took the liberty to highlight and makey the word/letters biggerer. It's a Jewish Lugan (guess I is one, considering my heritage) thing.

Surprised I haven't mention this yet--TODAY!

https://angel.co/josh-zipkin

Founder: The Deal Fair, A-Z Tech Solutions, Media 33 OOD, Motion Developement, Setupstarters Ltd

Now, would one of you lying cocksuckers that mans this account please come here and explain to your customers as to why you fuckin' lied to them?

Full disclosure: I just realized that a lot of stuff I've been presenting on this thread of late has already been presented. Please believe me when I say that I'm not posting off your research, but on my own via Google. If such wasn't the case, I will/would/have give credit where credit is due, this being such a case, albeit didn't quote the source of where I gleaned the list above.

I can't believe this fucked up AMT company been lying for so long. Fuckin' amazing. There is no fucking way that a viable company would have to lie as much as AMT has. No motherfuckin' way!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 06:42:19 AM

Just an update: We're due to receive our full chip batch in next week. We received sample chips in a few weeks ago. Testing is positive and the board is running fine.

We've contracted a PCB/Computer contract manufacturing facility located in PA. They have been around for a long time, and are one of the leaders in the American electronic contract manufacturing market. They'll provide us with ability to streamline the assembly, surface mount, heat-sinks  mold (via their metal shop and glorious CNC machine) and several other areas where we may lack, like ISO certified and UL standard assembly of our miners. They're also currently assisting with streamlining the assembly processes of our smaller miners as well. And the 80's 128's and 180's are now down to a 14 day shipping lead time, and decreasing by 2 days or more each week.

Yes its another expense most wouldn't choose to do, but we feel keeping production of these miners local, rather than outsourcing everything to china like most, will pay off in the end. Everything, less our lian li cases and the chip is now produced in America, by Americans.

Speaking of our cases, yes they are expensive, and yes we could go with a cheaper case. In general Lian Li has been assisting us in modifying their existing cases to work for hashing boards and other components. And because of our bulk orders on the cases for the 1.2, they've given us a decent discount on the smaller cases as well. Also they are usually not purchased by the average joe because of their high price, allowing for a good amount of availability from local distributors as well.  That's why we use them.
Yes in general we have had issues with customer support due to our small staff which we've now expanded. Hopefully that wont be much of an issue anymore.

Streamlining these runs will allow to get back on track with our past orders and deliver future/current orders on the shipping dates we've promised. We expect to have miners out door within 7 to 10 days from the date we receive our chips. 5 of those days have to do with ISO certified processes that we can skip when working with true professionals.

We are always open to suggestions and informative contributions from the community as well. And will start accepting more involvement from community members as well. We see that most people are legit and our thread has become less of "AMT is a scam" to "AMT are amateur assemblers" and you know what, we can handle that.

Please know we're working hard, we have every intention of delivering as fast as possible. We thank our customers that have been loyal and have supported us thus far, and we'll find a way to take care of them in the future.

AMT

Bend over! You know what's coming.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 06:51:14 AM

NEW THREAD POLICY.  

ANY FORUM/THREAD MEMBERS THAT HELP AMT  FIGHT AGAINST TROLLS AND NEGATIVE THREAD MEMBERS WILL GET 5% OFF ANY MINER WE SELL + 1 TO 2 WEEKS OFF THE EXPECTED SHIPPING TIME FRAME. STARTING NOW 12/09/2013.  THAT DISCOUNT IS ON TOP OF ANY DISCOUNTS OR OTHER PROMO'S WE'RE RUNNING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE AND CAN BE USED AT ANY POINT THE TROLL FIGHTER WOULD LIKE TO USE IT.  

How do you help AMT fight trolls? When other members make negative remarks or post something that can be construed as something provocative or something generally undermining towards our credibility you should follow that post with a positive response and if the situation calls for it, an intelligent remark against the troll or negative individual Including reasons why they are possibly being negative, or provocative.

Also, random comments here that are supportive and generally nice for AMT to have on it's thread is also considered helping AMT fight trolls. A combo of the two is preferred. Don't fake it, but just support an up an coming mining manufacturer through positive remarks.  

When claiming your discount please simply provide proof of your posts via a message to us directly here on this forum from the username that you used to post with. One post wont cut, we're looking for real supporters here and we'll reward those that are positive and cheerful individuals on this thread from this point forward.

There are a few members which already earned this Troll fighting discount and I'll make a list of them shortly.

Well I'll be a motherfucker! AMT truly is paying others to suck their dick(s). Looks like now they'll lose their discounts since they all have me on ignore.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:03:54 AM

I have to admit, this thread is so much more fun without having to put up with all them assholes that now have me on ignore. Thanks, guys! You's the bestest!

You're too much fun to ignore, damn you! This asshole is enjoying the show, even if you did dredge up my name.
BTW, check your PM's in a few minutes.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 07:06:28 AM

Regarding the VAT thing, lets just say that we have it covered. Customers in the EU will not have to pay VAT or Import taxes. How ever we get it done, with a vat registered company and a non vat registered company we are currently receiving payments from EU clients and we are not charging vat to customers, and those clients will not have to deal with vat when they receive their miner. 

And, whoever comes and works with us here in Pennsylvania will be paid under the table to avoid having ANY taxes taken out.

I like these guys! Too bad I now believe those associated with AMT are terrorists and are laundering money via bitcoins. Perhaps, I was mistaken, and Joshua Zipkin is a Muslim Bulgarian Freemasons pretending to be Jewish. Looks like now that this post has been penned, somebody may now be on the no-fly list.

Us Americans must protect our country and President Obama from any wrongdoings that AMT may have up their sleeves.

Great move, AMT! No VAT has to be paid by those living in the EU zone, and ALL employees don't have to worry about taxes being deducted from their checks. The only thing left to do is not pay sales tax. My bad! I've read that AMT has that covered as well.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 07:09:48 AM

You're too much fun to ignore, damn you! This asshole is enjoying the show, even if you did dredge up my name.

I apologize about that one post I believe is in question, and was thinking about not quoting it only because some of it concerned you, but there was way too much fodder in it for me to pass it up.

At this speaking, I have no qualms with you, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: Looks like I'm a stand-up comedian with an audience of one. Hope you paid full price for the ticket to the show that never ends--come inside, come inside.

PSS: I was going for 20 posts in a row on this thread till you came along and fucked it up.  Grin
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:21:39 AM

I apologize about that one post I believe is in question, and was thinking about not quoting it only because some of it concerned you, but there was way too much fodder in it for me to pass it up.

At this speaking, I have no qualms with you, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: Looks like I'm a stand-up comedian with an audience of one. Hope you paid full price for the ticket to the show that never ends--come inside, come inside.

PSS: I was going for 20 posts in a row on this thread till you came along and fucked it up.  Grin

...there behind the glass, it's a real blade of grass, move along, move along..

No worries, it's not like it was ever hidden from my side. Mistakes were made. Given the same info I had, I still would have taken it. I just wish things had turned out better. I do feel bad getting a product that others paid for ahead of them, if at all.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 07:30:53 AM

Investigating further I'm more convinced something is not right here. Their top of the line unit cost 5$/GH. Bitmint sell their chip at 4.5$/ GH if you order in big quantity.

Even if they managed to get a good deals on the chips the margin is not there to build the pcb, case, cooling, etc and make a profit.

You don't know the background of AMT and Bitmine, so lets not assume anything. Bitmine made us their exclusive distributor for the US.  And yes you're close when thinking we are working on a smaller margin than most. But that's the point, we need to be competitive and first on the market in order to demonstrate to the world what the future of AMT is.

Bingo! I'm thinking relation due to another post by AMT referring to some brother-in-law. I knew they were related when I saw they were both white and both live in Europe.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:38:28 AM

small margins aren't a big deal if you've got business volume.

Small margins really don't matter if you don't plan on shipping at all though.

Obvious if it's an assembly issue they should have had that in place before they received chips.

My guess is they got chips at just slightly over cost. Now I wonder if bitmine is feeling burned by their choice of partner for the US. Though they haven't been shipping that long themselves.

There big problem is they never should have been advertising december delivery. They should have gone the KnC route and put Q2 2014. Gives them so much more leeway. Then if they shipped early they look like heroes.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: