Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:45:00 PM

I received my miner today and I am looking for the password to log into the client portal.  Anyone that got a miner know where to find it.  I thought it might be on a sticker because there is no documentation inside the package.. They did include a Ethernet cord though, that is a first for me when getting mining equipment from a manufacturer.  Although an extra board would have been nice!  The case looks super sleek, like a lyan li case or however you spell it.  It is a lot lighter than i would've thought as well.  Let me know about the password if anyone knows where it is...

what miner did you order?

Back when I got mine they told me that that section of the website wasn't set up yet, that all they had done was a log in page. That's why they didn't give me a password.
Congrats on getting your miner finally!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:12:19 AM

Ok, I got my thermal-imager all ready for some good photo-shoots... My Kill-a-watt ready for use... and a decent 1080p web-cam for some video and photos...

Now all I need is my miner! (No rush, just had to mention that I added a thermal-imager to my toys for inspection/review.)

Was that one of the 1.2THs miners that was just delivered? If you guys could mention the order#, and the miner you get, as you get them, that would be a great help. Saying that "I got mine", but not saying which one you got, or the order# it originated from, is of little use to us. That is like posting here, saying you didn't get one yet...

Any follow-up to your final setup and operation? Even a simple "waiting for help", would be a great personal update, if you can find the time to post it. We are all on edge as these things begin to spread into the visible wild. (Forum members homes)

Also, posted to note that the "expected" difficulty calculations have taken a turn. Exponential growth of difficulty was not reached at the expected 30% growth. Thus, all of us just got a nice shift back in virtual time. Our miners ROI, based on previous calculations, have all just been given a few weeks of grace.

Seems the "cloud" is not as strong on BTC as before. (Less people willing to pre-pay for hashing-power.) That, and some "issues" with other existing miners updated drivers... has caused a decent stall in diff-hikes. Not to mention the additional older hardware being pulled from mining.

Final result, ROI and ROI+Bonus is back for almost every miner that AMT offers for sale. (If you actually mine BTC directly, and not a higher rewarding alt-coin.)
RagK

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:52:57 PM

If anyone gets their 1.2 Th/s system from AMT, can you please post the hashing rate that you actually achieve with it? Just curious how it performs practically.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:27:14 PM

If anyone gets their 1.2 Th/s system from AMT, can you please post the hashing rate that you actually achieve with it? Just curious how it performs practically.

+1

Also,  anyone who has a delayed delivery of the 1.2 TH/s hardware,  let us know too!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:02:37 PM

Ok, I got my thermal-imager all ready for some good photo-shoots... My Kill-a-watt ready for use... and a decent 1080p web-cam for some video and photos...

Now all I need is my miner! (No rush, just had to mention that I added a thermal-imager to my toys for inspection/review.)

Was that one of the 1.2THs miners that was just delivered? If you guys could mention the order#, and the miner you get, as you get them, that would be a great help. Saying that "I got mine", but not saying which one you got, or the order# it originated from, is of little use to us. That is like posting here, saying you didn't get one yet...

Any follow-up to your final setup and operation? Even a simple "waiting for help", would be a great personal update, if you can find the time to post it. We are all on edge as these things begin to spread into the visible wild. (Forum members homes)

Also, posted to note that the "expected" difficulty calculations have taken a turn. Exponential growth of difficulty was not reached at the expected 30% growth. Thus, all of us just got a nice shift back in virtual time. Our miners ROI, based on previous calculations, have all just been given a few weeks of grace.

Seems the "cloud" is not as strong on BTC as before. (Less people willing to pre-pay for hashing-power.) That, and some "issues" with other existing miners updated drivers... has caused a decent stall in diff-hikes. Not to mention the additional older hardware being pulled from mining.

Final result, ROI and ROI+Bonus is back for almost every miner that AMT offers for sale. (If you actually mine BTC directly, and not a higher rewarding alt-coin.)

Great idea the thermal camera would be great for pin pointing hot spots and air flow dynamics/efficiency. I'd like to see those pictures posted up when get them for the 1.2's...
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:12:23 AM

+1

Also,  anyone who has a delayed delivery of the 1.2 TH/s hardware,  let us know too!

my miner is delayed. supposed delivery for first week of January - 1.2th.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
ISAWHIM

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:53:21 PM

+1

Also,  anyone who has a delayed delivery of the 1.2 TH/s hardware,  let us know too!

All miners are delayed. Not just AMT's. The only ones that are not delayed, are the ones that are sitting on shelves, that are not worth the purchase. (Not at AMT, most miners anywhere.)

BFL delayed (Well, not delayed, they just haven't started any actual production.)
KNC delayed (Delayed so much that they stopped taking orders. Pending regulations.)
Coincraft/AMT (Delayed, actually delayed. Chips are made, units are being made, and rolling-out.)
Avalon (Delayed indeffinitely)
Block Erupter (Delayed) *The new ones... Too much old-stock that didn't sell, needs to be sold first.

This isn't a prefab world you are entering. The only prefabs were worthless the second they became prefabs. (In most cases, they were worthless before they became prefabs. EG, usb-stick miners. They were a toy/novelty. Now there are millions of those worthless things all over the net, that no-one can get rid-of.)

P.S. I was freaking, because my thermal imager couldn't get anything in focus up-close... (Was a field-imager designed for hunting. Had a focal point of 300'+. Resolved, made a tool to adjust the lens to get nice close-up macro-shots. Panic over. Also got a video-capture toy and a nice portable 10" or 7" monitor for it. I forgot which one I settled-for. Now I only have to make the adapter to steal the video-out from the dock-contacts. Only piss-off thing about the imager is that it auto-balances. Can't get "true temps", but it will indicate heat-sources and intensity. The rest I have to calculate, but that is not important.)
russellthies

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:29:26 AM

Cointerra also delayed, albeit only by a month.  Their first miner was shipped today, according to Coindesk.  Originally the goal for their first batch shipment date was "late December", all things considered, that's pretty good.

Also, their goal of reaching 2 terra hashes with the Gold Strike 4 miner has come up a little short (1.7), while the power usage is higher than hoped for, 2000 watts as opposed to 1650.

We miners must understand that these companies (AMT included of course) do not have a history of producing the product we're buying, therefore, they can only give us their best estimates on delivery dates, production levels, power consumption, etc.  It's just the way it is, and actually somewhat understandable if you've ever tried to estimate how long it would take to do something you have never done; almost always off by a wide margin.  Undecided
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:35:33 AM

Cointerra also delayed, albeit only by a month.  Their first miner was shipped today, according to Coindesk.  Originally the goal for their first batch shipment date was "late December", all things considered, that's pretty good.

Also, their goal of reaching 2 terra hashes with the Gold Strike 4 miner has come up a little short (1.7), while the power usage is higher than hoped for, 2000 watts as opposed to 1650.

We miners must understand that these companies (AMT included of course) do not have a history of producing the product we're buying, therefore, they can only give us their best estimates on delivery dates, production levels, power consumption, etc.  It's just the way it is, and actually somewhat understandable if you've ever tried to estimate how long it would take to do something you have never done; almost always off by a wide margin.  Undecided

I had thought that Cointerra was the most experienced manufacturer of them all,  for them to miss their technical targets doesn't bode well for everyone else.

My gosh... 2000 watts!   So we should expect the 1.2 THs to be around 1200 watts.   Maybe I should stick to GPU mining!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
russellthies

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:43:12 AM

I had thought that Cointerra was the most experienced manufacturer of them all,  for them to miss their technical targets doesn't bode well for everyone else.

My gosh... 2000 watts!   So we should expect the 1.2 THs to be around 1200 watts.   Maybe I should stick to GPU mining!

I definitely would not give up on the gpu's, particularly when considering the long game.  I have about 5k invested in gpu miners and 5k in in BFL asics.  The gpu's are now outproducing the (65mm) asics!  Of course I accomplish this by mining dogecoin, with the gpu's, and then trading back to bitcoin.
umluning

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:55:50 AM

Like some other buyers, I was so nervious. I decided to drive to AMT to check if it is real ( I drove 800 miles round trip). I visited AMT company January 20-21. To be honest, it is really hard to find AMT office. I got confused even I stepped in the office building. AMT need a big name tag on its office door:)
     I talked with Josh about 2 hours. He is very professional. He was preparing to send out some 80G and 128G AMT miners when I met him. I was told AMT will receive the chips(for 1.2T miners) by last weekend. Hopefully, I can receive my 1.2 T miner asap.

I took a couple pictures. But I don't know how to post pictures here. I also have a picture with Josh but he don't like posting picture online. So, I just keep it for myself.
        Hopefully, this post can give AMT buyers some confidence.

NaranKPatel

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:30:43 AM

+1

All miners are delayed. Not just AMT's. The only ones that are not delayed, are the ones that are sitting on shelves, that are not worth the purchase. (Not at AMT, most miners anywhere.)

BFL delayed (Well, not delayed, they just haven't started any actual production.)
KNC delayed (Delayed so much that they stopped taking orders. Pending regulations.)
Coincraft/AMT (Delayed, actually delayed. Chips are made, units are being made, and rolling-out.)
Avalon (Delayed indeffinitely)
Block Erupter (Delayed) *The new ones... Too much old-stock that didn't sell, needs to be sold first.

This isn't a prefab world you are entering. The only prefabs were worthless the second they became prefabs. (In most cases, they were worthless before they became prefabs. EG, usb-stick miners. They were a toy/novelty. Now there are millions of those worthless things all over the net, that no-one can get rid-of.)

P.S. I was freaking, because my thermal imager couldn't get anything in focus up-close... (Was a field-imager designed for hunting. Had a focal point of 300'+. Resolved, made a tool to adjust the lens to get nice close-up macro-shots. Panic over. Also got a video-capture toy and a nice portable 10" or 7" monitor for it. I forgot which one I settled-for. Now I only have to make the adapter to steal the video-out from the dock-contacts. Only piss-off thing about the imager is that it auto-balances. Can't get "true temps", but it will indicate heat-sources and intensity. The rest I have to calculate, but that is not important.)

I doubt based on keeping costs low for us that the internals of miners are designed with highly technical thermal flows using wind tunnel and scientific measurements, if at the very least the thermal imaging camera can pin point some hot spots, it maybe a useful tool to help increase flow around these and keep internals cooler and avoid temperature build up.
The real point is to keep temperatures right near the chips from building up causing shutdown or premature failures. So lets hope that the heat sinks and fans do a great job, I suspect after a few iterations we'll get there but that doesn't stop anyone here doing some improvement mods and sharing these personal experiences with there fellow miners to help one another and to pass this along to AMT to improve the product for us..
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:45:18 AM

Like some other buyers, I was so nervious. I decided to drive to AMT to check if it is real ( I drove 800 miles round trip). I visited AMT company January 20-21. To be honest, it is really hard to find AMT office. I got confused even I stepped in the office building. AMT need a big name tag on its office door:)
     I talked with Josh about 2 hours. He is very professional. He was preparing to send out some 80G and 128G AMT miners when I met him. I was told AMT will receive the chips(for 1.2T miners) by last weekend. Hopefully, I can receive my 1.2 T miner asap.

I took a couple pictures. But I don't know how to post pictures here. I also have a picture with Josh but he don't like posting picture online. So, I just keep it for myself.
        Hopefully, this post can give AMT buyers some confidence.

I doubt it, as AMT don't produce their own boards, they just slot boards produced by other companies into off the shelf PC cases. I think they will be waiting for bitmine.ch or a third party to produce boards with their bitmine chips. Or wait till bitmine start shipping their rigs.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
ISAWHIM

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:06:48 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 12:27:00 AM by ISAWHIM

I doubt based on keeping costs low for us that the internals of miners are designed with highly technical thermal flows using wind tunnel and scientific measurements, if at the very least the thermal imaging camera can pin point some hot spots, it maybe a useful tool to help increase flow around these and keep internals cooler and avoid temperature build up.
The real point is to keep temperatures right near the chips from building up causing shutdown or premature failures. So lets hope that the heat sinks and fans do a great job, I suspect after a few iterations we'll get there but that doesn't stop anyone here doing some improvement mods and sharing these personal experiences with there fellow miners to help one another and to pass this along to AMT to improve the product for us..

My goal with the thermal imager and kill-a-watt is to ensure "100%+ Constant-duty", can be achieved with minimal consumption. Using only the kill-a-watt, you can gague the efficiency of an efficient or inefficient system, but with the addition of the thermal-imager, to isolate thermal-runoff, you can tune that efficiency or inefficiency into pure efficiency.

I plan to run my machines at about 80% "suggested limits", on a constant-duty. However, I plan to do a full comparison of tuned results, with the thermals as only part of the comparison. If a voltage regulator or capacitor or transformer is being "stressed" I will know it before it pops. (In the end, 600-Watts = 600-Watts, no matter where it is generated. However, inability to remove 600-Watts will impact production. Having the ability to remove 800-Watts gives you more head-room for expansion or "production variance reduction". EG, constant hash-rates not being thwarted by heat build-up throttling. More heat = more resistance = slower speeds or burn-out.)

Not that I believe the design or layout will not be sufficient for "normal operation". However, there is always something that can be done to make things better. Always...

Even if it is something as lame as flipping the fan upside-down to suck air evenly through the fins, as opposed to attempting to push it through unevenly with dead-spots, using an open-air fan improperly, trying to use it to deliver static-pressure or volume through a setup that creates static-volume-resistance. (That is the standard CPU cooling trick for better instant cooling. That is what happens when you let programmers design physical things. They just don't understand real-world physics. But they may have a great understanding of CG-Physics. lol.) Hell, they still design all aluminum cooling-fins parallel to one another... Aluminum reflects heat... If you reflect it at another reflective surface, that just creates a cascade of heat reabsorption. Eg, face one heater to another heater, both get twice as hot. It is almost as redundant as liquid cooling with water, on a constant duty cycle operation. It only stores heat and makes it take longer to get rid-of, consuming more power (generating more heat), to exhaust it through an even more horrible radiator design. But that is beyond this topic. lol. (Water cooling is only good if you get intermediate bursts of heat, acting like a buffer, keeping a constant warmth and "in time" allowing the heat to be cooled until the next burst of heat comes. In a constant-duty cycle, it is just an added source of heat generation to exhaust and more power to consume/waste.)

In the end, I am sure this will only provide an interesting read for the many, and be of great importance to those wanting to "push the system to near limits", as safe as possible. Or, for the frugal... This will give them a nice baseline to reduce costs and pull a few extra months from the end-of-life of the machine, when the operating costs begin to dip into operating costs.

BTW, for the "calculators"... Best way to calculate is by the "expected value at the time you intend to cash-in", not at the "prices now". If you believe it will get up to $6000/BTC by next year, calculate with that as the "price". Since you will be holding all coins until they reach that price. That is the "value" you will get when you cash-in. That is like making $6000/BTC the whole time. You only calculate with "now prices" if you plan to cash-out immediately after making every BTC. (Only idiots do that.) That is why diff matters more than value, for "now".

Yes, $6000 is not only realistic for next year, but it is also an honestly low realistic estimate. If you go by the trend, estimates are in the high $16,000/BTC and linear averages are around $12,000/BTC respectively. (Just wait until the "income-tax returns" start getting used to buy BTC again this year. Another 2-months, we could see $6000 hit, but chances are, it will only go up to about $2800 for a final season peak. With lows in the $600's to $800's for the summer-time drought, before the next seasons investment spikes.)

It will also be a bonus if AMT can use any of this information to "make the units better", before they are delivered.

Don't forget, I can also see the heat generated and dissipated through all the circuit-boards internal hidden PCB traces too. One bad trace being beefed-up in a next generation design could aid everyone. For the electronically inclined, it would just require adding an extra wire. (Again, that is not for normal operators, that would be for those wanting to push these near limits.)
NaranKPatel

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:55:16 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 06:04:55 AM by NaranKPatel

My goal with the thermal imager and kill-a-watt is to ensure "100%+ Constant-duty", can be achieved with minimal consumption. Using only the kill-a-watt, you can gague the efficiency of an efficient or inefficient system, but with the addition of the thermal-imager, to isolate thermal-runoff, you can tune that efficiency or inefficiency into pure efficiency.

I plan to run my machines at about 80% "suggested limits", on a constant-duty. However, I plan to do a full comparison of tuned results, with the thermals as only part of the comparison. If a voltage regulator or capacitor or transformer is being "stressed" I will know it before it pops. (In the end, 600-Watts = 600-Watts, no matter where it is generated. However, inability to remove 600-Watts will impact production. Having the ability to remove 800-Watts gives you more head-room for expansion or "production variance reduction". EG, constant hash-rates not being thwarted by heat build-up throttling. More heat = more resistance = slower speeds or burn-out.)

Not that I believe the design or layout will not be sufficient for "normal operation". However, there is always something that can be done to make things better. Always...

Even if it is something as lame as flipping the fan upside-down to suck air evenly through the fins, as opposed to attempting to push it through unevenly with dead-spots, using an open-air fan improperly, trying to use it to deliver static-pressure or volume through a setup that creates static-volume-resistance. (That is the standard CPU cooling trick for better instant cooling. That is what happens when you let programmers design physical things. They just don't understand real-world physics. But they may have a great understanding of CG-Physics. lol.) Hell, they still design all aluminum cooling-fins parallel to one another... Aluminum reflects heat... If you reflect it at another reflective surface, that just creates a cascade of heat reabsorption. Eg, face one heater to another heater, both get twice as hot. It is almost as redundant as liquid cooling with water, on a constant duty cycle operation. It only stores heat and makes it take longer to get rid-of, consuming more power (generating more heat), to exhaust it through an even more horrible radiator design. But that is beyond this topic. lol. (Water cooling is only good if you get intermediate bursts of heat, acting like a buffer, keeping a constant warmth and "in time" allowing the heat to be cooled until the next burst of heat comes. In a constant-duty cycle, it is just an added source of heat generation to exhaust and more power to consume/waste.)

In the end, I am sure this will only provide an interesting read for the many, and be of great importance to those wanting to "push the system to near limits", as safe as possible. Or, for the frugal... This will give them a nice baseline to reduce costs and pull a few extra months from the end-of-life of the machine, when the operating costs begin to dip into operating costs.

BTW, for the "calculators"... Best way to calculate is by the "expected value at the time you intend to cash-in", not at the "prices now". If you believe it will get up to $6000/BTC by next year, calculate with that as the "price". Since you will be holding all coins until they reach that price. That is the "value" you will get when you cash-in. That is like making $6000/BTC the whole time. You only calculate with "now prices" if you plan to cash-out immediately after making every BTC. (Only idiots do that.) That is why diff matters more than value, for "now".

Yes, $6000 is not only realistic for next year, but it is also an honestly low realistic estimate. If you go by the trend, estimates are in the high $16,000/BTC and linear averages are around $12,000/BTC respectively. (Just wait until the "income-tax returns" start getting used to buy BTC again this year. Another 2-months, we could see $6000 hit, but chances are, it will only go up to about $2800 for a final season peak. With lows in the $600's to $800's for the summer-time drought, before the next seasons investment spikes.)

It will also be a bonus if AMT can use any of this information to "make the units better", before they are delivered.

Don't forget, I can also see the heat generated and dissipated through all the circuit-boards internal hidden PCB traces too. One bad trace being beefed-up in a next generation design could aid everyone. For the electronically inclined, it would just require adding an extra wire. (Again, that is not for normal operators, that would be for those wanting to push these near limits.)

Good thoughts, at least reading through this things like bang for the buck, ROI, cost vs benefit come to mind, engineering electrical/mechanical excellence without careful thought of the ROI short and longer term, is it really worth the effort when battling cost and devaluation, I believe you allude to the balance of both, still it needs some careful thought and maybe some trial error to figure it out. Quick wins like switching fan direction/placement even type of fans/blades or switching out the power regulars for more costly but more efficient ones for instance, may have an impact but it's always going to get into cost/benefit and diminishing returns on any mods.

I was hoping that with help of growing community, that modders get to play and figure out what works or doesn't without too much cost associated with doing the mods and sharing those results, passing on that knowledge so we don't waste time over again on things that don't work.

I believe liquid cooling unless on par with or close to air based methods, won't be viable but that at the very least pushes liquid cooling solutions to get cheaper and to find practical application when used with miners, note: I avoid heat dispassion and the medium being used, etc. Net efficiency and cost of that are really interesting things, well unless your hard core engineer first and miner second?

Interesting to see where this heads with some speculative volatility in the markets still. The meeting yesterday by the US DFS was nonetheless encouraging for the future of BTC, US markets and exchanges though (http://www.totalwebcasting.com/view/?id=nysdfs). I recommend a listen for anyone interested in US Dept. of Finance Services current stance on crypto currencies.
swiftshoot

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:26:14 AM

AMT is a legit Company.  It is a new startup but like all new startups there is the startup pains.  I have ordered myself a AMT 128 and Had finally got it.  I works well and quite pleased with it.  I will make a mining review of it shortly and you will get to see how it works.
Here is a little picture of my stats.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Vv-i6CeFlxemY5c0xfSnphTFk/edit?usp=sharing

Review will come soon when I have a chance as I am working overtime next 2 weeks.

Build your own Cloud Miner! https://cex.io/r/1/swiftshoot/0/
to Make your BTC Mine for you. 3% referral bonus if you sign up others... please use my referral code if you want to join. You can also redeem your hardware after you get enough GHS.
btc:
ltc:
other altcoins: send me PM for address.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:53:38 PM

Looks like BitMine is now in production:  http://bitmine.ch/?p=4974

We'll get our AMT miners pretty soon!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
grumpybearsgirl

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:19:28 PM

Thanks for the update. Me and my fiance would still like the option of a refund at this point.

We talked with Jim over the phone and via many emails and are still waiting for confirmation of our refund and/or a check in the mail.

Again no offense to AMT, wish you the best. My fiance and I just made too quick of a decision and really do not want the product anymore....just our money back.

Please honor a refund for us, we'd really appreciate it and we've been nothing but nice and respectful about it.

Again that's Order #1196.

So we've been getting a good deal of calls from clients inquiring about the the case parameters and rackmount/upgrade options. We also realize that we have two types of customers, guys that know how to operate CGminer and guys that don't. Period. This thread has gotten a lot better regarding the negativity and we'd like you guys to know that you we do hear your suggestions and we do take your advice from time to time.

That's why we're going to offer a few case options to customers which ordered the 1.2. We'll show them off next week of course but for the now, one case is the standard desktop lian li, a mod between the x900 and the A77, something in the middle.

The other option would be a rackmount case similar to bitmines coindesk that we all have already seen, those that see themselves putting this in a data center for example could benefit from that case more. Both cases come up slots for upgradable modules, and upgrade modules will be available for clients starting Feb 15th, we'll figure out pricing in a bit for that one.

Next week we'll send out the two (or maybe three) options via email to current clients and you'll be able to choose which is best for you and your orders assembly. Any feedback or suggestions is always appreciated, we'd like the community to get more involved as well.

'

stan258

Activity: 440

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:07:22 AM

Thanks for the update. Me and my fiance would still like the option of a refund at this point.

We talked with Jim over the phone and via many emails and are still waiting for confirmation of our refund and/or a check in the mail.

Again no offense to AMT, wish you the best. My fiance and I just made too quick of a decision and really do not want the product anymore....just our money back.

Please honor a refund for us, we'd really appreciate it and we've been nothing but nice and respectful about it.

Again that's Order #1196.

So we've been getting a good deal of calls from clients inquiring about the the case parameters and rackmount/upgrade options. We also realize that we have two types of customers, guys that know how to operate CGminer and guys that don't. Period. This thread has gotten a lot better regarding the negativity and we'd like you guys to know that you we do hear your suggestions and we do take your advice from time to time.

That's why we're going to offer a few case options to customers which ordered the 1.2. We'll show them off next week of course but for the now, one case is the standard desktop lian li, a mod between the x900 and the A77, something in the middle.

The other option would be a rackmount case similar to bitmines coindesk that we all have already seen, those that see themselves putting this in a data center for example could benefit from that case more. Both cases come up slots for upgradable modules, and upgrade modules will be available for clients starting Feb 15th, we'll figure out pricing in a bit for that one.

Next week we'll send out the two (or maybe three) options via email to current clients and you'll be able to choose which is best for you and your orders assembly. Any feedback or suggestions is always appreciated, we'd like the community to get more involved as well.

If you can't get a refund I will purchase this pre order from you same price including your shipping cost and I will send you additional funds to ship to me.  What Miner is it? PM me if you're interested.  

AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:59:02 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: