Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:12:21 PM

More about Harrison that AMT_miner mentioned that was kind enough to share an office space with its founder because he's a friend of the family, albeit I later proved that Harrison is indeed Joshua Zipkin's Daddy-O, Harrison Zachariah Zipkin. The original office of AMT was 1254 West Chester Pike, Havertown, PA.

http://www.zintro.com/expert/Harrison-Zipkin

Corporate CEO with over 30 years of experience in building companies. I have grown a company from start-up to over 50, 00k/annum in 5 years. Expert in corporate finance and structure. Expert sales trainer.

Standard Hourly Rate:   $100

Profession - Title:   Executive Management, Sales Methodology, Finance - CEO

Areas of Expertise:

Sales Training
Corporate Finance
Corporate And LLC's
Investment Banking
Merger & Acquisitions
Profitabilty
Cash Flow
Sales Recruiting
Staged Development
Security Technology
Access Control
Turnaround CEO

State/Province:

Philadelphia, PA
Country
United States

Primary Language:   English

Time Zone:    EST
Too expensive for amt 100USD per hour for advise how to swim out of the shit they are in. I am wondering how many hours of advises it is gonna take Grin

To be fair, there is no connection established yet of Harrison Zipkin being involved with AMT with the exception of him providing a mailing address for them, under the guise of only being a friend of the founder of AMT. AMT_miner's exact words, quoted below:

<snip>

4. Walk up the stairs until you hit a door called "Safe", walk in the door and speak to a man named Harrison who is 6'3 and about 320lbs and he will welcome you and explain that this is an assembly and shipping point and the he is a family friend of one of the founders and that he was nice enough to help a start up get their feet off the ground.

<snip>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:16:27 PM

For folks who insist on smearing AMT,  just letting you know that if AMT is indeed a scam and therefore guilty of wire fraud then they are subject to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_and_wire_fraud

18 U.S.C. § 1343 provides:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.[2]

Extremely serious crimes if proven true.

So people, chill out about the unsubstantiated claims about AMT.

But what about people who will order in the future from Joshua Zipkin's company, AMT, where there is no proof that he's even been the US for at least the past three years?

A couple of folks had talked to him in person here in PA.

Someone ships the 80 GHs miners from somewhere in PA.  

Bitmine.ch ships chips to some location in the U.S. for AMT.

Someone was able to rent a PA location and office.  That incidentally was visited by other folks.

Technobit has shipped boards to them.  Technobit vouches for them as being legit.

You're making it seem that this company doesn't exists which is completely ludicrous.  It's like saying BFL does not exist.   Well for the longest time a lot of people thought BFL to be a scam,  however they eventually shipped.  Late, but they did ship.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:18:12 PM

I know dude. Daddy most probably knows nothing. My comment was about his son only

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:20:14 PM

Okay, guys, this one is a bit of a stretch, but I just did a Google image search for Harrison Zipkin, and I clicked on an image that looked like him: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/todd-evans/15/b13/b39

Once on that page, place your cursor over the image to the right of the label Employee Benefits and register in your mind what you read. Perhaps, just a coincidence, but worth posting in such a way as to not accuse some innocent bystander in this mess.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:21:18 PM

For folks who insist on smearing AMT,  just letting you know that if AMT is indeed a scam and therefore guilty of wire fraud then they are subject to:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.[2]

But what about people who will order in the future from Joshua Zipkin's company, AMT, where there is no proof that he's even been the US for at least the past three years?

Someone was able to rent a PA location and office.  That incidentally was visited by other folks.

Technobit has shipped boards to them.  Technobit vouches for them as being legit.

You're making it seem that this company doesn't exists which is completely ludicrous.  It's like saying BFL does not exist.   Well for the longest time a lot of people thought BFL to be a scam,  however they eventually shipped.  Late, but they did ship.  

dude,
As far as understand marto's post it is not a vouch at all. It just states that they did some business and amt Joshua was the men of the word back then. But what about now?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:25:12 PM

For folks who insist on smearing AMT,  just letting you know that if AMT is indeed a scam and therefore guilty of wire fraud then they are subject to:

Dude,
As far as understand marto's post it is not a vouch at all. It just states that they did some business and amt Joshua was the men of the word back then. But what about now?

I think you need to dig up that post and re-quote it here.

Technobit (i.e. Marto) did say that AMT was legit.

Bitmine.ch also says they are legit.

So all 3 coincraft A1 manufacturers say each other are legit.   Seems to make sense.

Now it Bitmine or Technobit said that they never heard of AMT or have never worked with them, then I would be very worried.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:31:08 PM

Dude,

I think you need to dig up that post and re-quote it here.

Technobit (i.e. Marto) did say that AMT was legit.

Bitmine.ch also says they are legit.

So all 3 coincraft A1 manufacturers say each other are legit.   Seems to make sense.

Now it Bitmine or Technobit said that they never heard of AMT or have never worked with them, then I would be very worried.

Hi,
I'm writing here as far we did some business with AMT in the past.
All I can say for sure is that it is not a scam.
They made orders for our heX16B boards  with us and payments were in time as promised.
Josh is a man of his word , even been in a bad situation with forwarding from EU to USA he managed to fix it.
I'm not able to know where are they with Coincraft miners as far we did not met each other in terms of pricing and stuff for 28nm generation.
Any way  considering all the troubles with design and production I think they will make this thing a working product in some moment.
When I am not able to say.
Do all understand it's a lot of hard work putting all this together even if you have experience...

Just my 0.02 BTC
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:31:24 PM

Ok any way I am not arguing anymore
But please make a difference between manufacturer and business parter. For sure amt Is/was and is still doing business with them but manufacturer I can agree to that if I get their 4 chip board in the next couple of days. But this ain't going to happen Grin  
So marto's post proves my words
Just a resume. I MANUFACTURED some fury boards for  amt  Grin amt manufacturer Grin but now I am not going to do it for coincrafts.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:35:44 PM

Hi,
They made orders for our heX16B boards  with us and payments were in time as promised.
Josh is a man of his word , even been in a bad situation with forwarding from EU to USA he managed to fix it.
I'm not able to know where are they with Coincraft miners as far we did not met each other in terms of pricing and stuff for 28nm generation.
Any way  considering all the troubles with design and production I think they will make this thing a working product in some moment.
Do all understand it's a lot of hard work putting all this together even if you have experience...

Just my 0.02 BTC

Let's dissect that post in gory detail so you get it.

---> not a scam... in other words... AMT is not a scam.

--> You can trust that Josh.

--> AMT is not using Technobit's board design.

--> Optimistic that AMT can deliver.

--> As to when,  he's unsure.   He knows that it is a lot of hard work to deliver even if you know what you're doing!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:37:50 PM

But please make a difference between manufacturer and business parter. For sure amt Is/was and is still doing business with them but manufacturer I can agree to that if I get their 4 chip board in the next couple of days. But this ain't going to happen Grin  
Just a resume. I MANUFACTURED some fury boards for  amt  Grin amt manufacturer Grin but now I am not going to do it for coincrafts.

Do you have a comprehension problem?

They did not come to agreement on the terms to manufacture coincraft boards for AMT.

Are you trying to imply something else that is not in the text?  Man... you are looking like a real idiot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:39:21 PM

The key point in marto's posts is if they have experience last words. Do they have experience Grin

Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:41:00 PM

I have this theory about AMT...

1> They take pre sales for miners dating back to October 2013.
2> They quickly buy up the hardware and manufacture the miners
3> They run the miner themselves during this 'early profitable period' and bank on the BTC made
4> After many delays; miners are finally released to buyers to avoid possible refunds.
5> Miners are essentially vaporware and cannot ROI due to the delays. They will work, but will not pay for themselves - and getting a refund on this will be difficult since AMT can argue they fulfilled their promises with "limited delays that weren't directly their fault".

This would explain the lack of videos and pictures, they do not want us to know these miners already exist and are hashing them BTC since last year.

Theoretically: If a few refunds are issued, it's not the end of the world (to AMT) because someone else will take their place. As we've seen before, they will not directly refund the customer themselves: they just become a middleman between someone else buying the pre-orderer's miner.

I know it sounds a little confusing, but what I'm trying to say is: customers have paid AMT directly (wire transfer/BTC) but when it comes to getting a refund, they (AMT) says someone else must 'take over their pre-order' for a refund to occur. The original buyer gets their refund, and is essentially replaced by a new customer (the person who took over the pre-order). AMT doesn't spend a cent to refund the customer.

AMT is a SCAM: because they are using our money to fund their mining operation. We'll simply get the used hardware afterwards (that does work) and after months of trying to recoup our investment running the rig, find that it isn't going to break even. By this time, any kind of refund is impossible. AMT will do everything to make you happy and hold onto that equipment and not get a full refund, but it won't matter because it will be worthless in less than a few months.

So, that is my theory. Is it far fetched? I think it's genius actually if it could be pulled off. You are basically spending other peoples money to create a huge array of miners that make you rich, then you pass the hardware off when that earning window has elapsed and fulfill the customers' order.

Please let me know your thoughts on this possible theory.

I had the same exact theory.  My miner was supposedly tested before being shipped, yet it showed up with one of the boards having a bad chip.  I would think the QA process would be to make sure all chips on all boards are hashing.  What the hell else would you be looking for during this testing?  Turns on, check. All chips hash, check.  Ship it.  

When my rig arrived, it had 2 btc pools already in the config(Eligius and btcguild, i think), and Jim told me these pools were used for testing.  I got a weird feeling right about then.  

Could be miners are being "tested" on real pools, until they are no longer profitable, and then sent on to customers.  I know mine was tested on real pools, and OBVIOUS defects were not found during said testing.  

Glad i wasn't the only one to have this theory.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:41:16 PM

They did not come to agreement on the terms to manufacture coincraft boards for AMT.

Are you trying to imply something else that is not in the text?  Man... you are looking like a real idiot.

What about you dude?
Manaficaturer means someone who is doing something way different to buy and resell. Got it?
Amt are just resellers. Probably they are making their first attempts to manufacture something and you are paying the bill for their trials and errors funny a? Who is the idiot now? You waiting for the miner to sell it on eBay or me the bigger idiot laughing at you. I do not mind to be the bigger idiot though Grin

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:08:19 PM

I have this theory about AMT...

1> They take pre sales for miners dating back to October 2013.
2> They quickly buy up the hardware and manufacture the miners
3> They run the miner themselves during this 'early profitable period' and bank on the BTC made
4> After many delays; miners are finally released to buyers to avoid possible refunds.
5> Miners are essentially vaporware and cannot ROI due to the delays. They will work, but will not pay for themselves - and getting a refund on this will be difficult since AMT can argue they fulfilled their promises with "limited delays that weren't directly their fault".

This would explain the lack of videos and pictures, they do not want us to know these miners already exist and are hashing them BTC since last year.

Theoretically: If a few refunds are issued, it's not the end of the world (to AMT) because someone else will take their place. As we've seen before, they will not directly refund the customer themselves: they just become a middleman between someone else buying the pre-orderer's miner.

I know it sounds a little confusing, but what I'm trying to say is: customers have paid AMT directly (wire transfer/BTC) but when it comes to getting a refund, they (AMT) says someone else must 'take over their pre-order' for a refund to occur. The original buyer gets their refund, and is essentially replaced by a new customer (the person who took over the pre-order). AMT doesn't spend a cent to refund the customer.

AMT is a SCAM: because they are using our money to fund their mining operation. We'll simply get the used hardware afterwards (that does work) and after months of trying to recoup our investment running the rig, find that it isn't going to break even. By this time, any kind of refund is impossible. AMT will do everything to make you happy and hold onto that equipment and not get a full refund, but it won't matter because it will be worthless in less than a few months.

So, that is my theory. Is it far fetched? I think it's genius actually if it could be pulled off. You are basically spending other peoples money to create a huge array of miners that make you rich, then you pass the hardware off when that earning window has elapsed and fulfill the customers' order.

Please let me know your thoughts on this possible theory.

Entirely possible.   This gives a plausible reason why they refuse to create a video of a working system.

Also, it is very clear that AMT is unable to perform a refund.  Apparently the money is has already been tied up.

If you start to do the math,  48 coincraft A1 chips is around 4,800... throw in the other stuff... $400... $5,200... not much margin left for something they sold at $5999.   

Hardware sales is a tough business.   The margins clearly aren't that great.

So if they can run their customers machine for a week or two prior to shipping in the guise of 'testing', then certainly that is a possibility.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:10:30 PM

Are you trying to imply something else that is not in the text?  Man... you are looking like a real idiot.

What about you dude?
Manaficaturer means someone who is doing something way different to buy and resell. Got it?
Amt are just resellers. Probably they are making their first attempts to manufacture something and you are paying the bill for their trials and errors funny a? Who is the idiot now? You waiting for the miner to sell it on eBay or me the bigger idiot laughing at you. I do not mind to be the bigger idiot though Grin

Bitmine.ch also likely a novice in manufacturing,  so is BFL.

However, AMT alluded to the fact that the design was not theirs.

Further, the manufacturing is done by a contract manufacturer.

Was AMT too ambitious.  I think so,  that is why we see delays.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 08:10:56 PM

I'm going to revisit the following post, with a comment to follow.

I don't know why you turned on me when I was trying to get to THE TRUTH (and by truth I mean facts and credible evidence, not just Bon Jovi tickets and asking them "who is your daddy and what does he do?") just as much as you. I went to their office on DEC 27, 2013 and ASA moved in sometime in January 2014. I didn't say that Harrison wasn't there and owning that space, Jim told me that he did and they were using that facility as early staging and small production. So what if Josh has a daddy? If I were starting a journey on the scale of AMT, the first thing I would do is garner support from the family. Family in this case, meant a father who had some usable work-space and a business address. You can't prove that production never took place there, just as I can't prove that it did; asserting claims of anything else is a lie and you know it. The fact that you can't move past your "revelations" that merely consist of long-shot accusations, their ethnicity, and a few business busts that have little or nothing to do with the current matter at hand (internet tid-bit: 7/10 first time business fail, but 9/10 second time business succeed). You really need to stop this "research", or whatever you call this vomit that you post, and get some fresh air. I'm starting to see why AMT doesn't give us updates or any reassurance, people like YOU drive them away with this childish attitude you've picked up and fuel further with every new post of "revelation".

<no pink, or large font, above>

I just learnt from Harrison Zipkin's FB page that the date slightly highlighted above is the first anniversary to a subsequent wife of his.

Got Married

December 27, 2012

One of the only two activities prior to the above is Harrison changing his cover image on the 11th, same month/year as above. It used to be...

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:14:00 PM

What about you dude?

Bitmine.ch also likely a novice in manufacturing,  so is BFL.

However, AMT alluded to the fact that the design was not theirs.

Further, the manufacturing is done by a contract manufacturer.

Was AMT too ambitious.  I think so,  that is why we see delays.
Nice,
So?
What are they doing? Gaining experience how to make a Pcb to work on your account? And yo do still call this manufacturer?
What about their 4 chip design I offered them a 25K for it and they are not sending it to me? Do you know why?
Bitmine and Technobit are manufactures though. They do design of Pcb, write software for it , HIRE factories to assemble it and so on. We know that ASIC design and manufacturing is bitfury patent only Wink

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:51:31 PM

Hi,

Just my 0.02 BTC

--> As to when,  he's unsure.   He knows that it is a lot of hard work to deliver even if you know what you're doing!

Their opacity has cost them dearly. Even here, they had yet another opportunity to say "holy shit, this is harder than we thought!!" and gave us all REAL updates.

...And it would have been quite believable, since the very first board manufacturer to put out a WORKING Coincraft A1 based mining device says it's hard work even if you know what you're doing.

Instead, they post nothing, until just yesterday with those pics. I did find the pics more reassuring than the past stuff, but they DO NOT COMMUNICATE, which even if their intentions are honest makes them LOOK like a scam.

I've said this from the beginning. I've said it directly to Jim Brown over the phone, and he agreed! Yet it does not change. Something is not right. Not that this is surprising in the People's Republic of Pennsylvania, but still!

Technobit is on their second or third batch of the HEX8A1. Bitmine has started shipping with a few users having received their units (out of queue!!!). Amt finally figured out how to work a smartphone. Not copacetic at all.

I could be wrong, but I feel like they used me to drive sales by sending me the review unit, without the intent to follow through. Had they followed through, delivered quality equipment on time or close to it and in bulk, I'd be perfectly ok with that. Value for value. Instead I'm left feeling like I got a black mark on my name that I didn't deserve.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:17:03 PM

Hi,
They made orders for our heX16B boards  with us and payments were in time as promised.
Any way  considering all the troubles with design and production I think they will make this thing a working product in some moment.

Just my 0.02 BTC

Any way  considering all the troubles with design and production I think they will make this thing a working product in some moment.

--> As to when,  he's unsure.   He knows that it is a lot of hard work to deliver even if you know what you're doing!

Their opacity has cost them dearly. Even here, they had yet another opportunity to say "holy shit, this is harder than we thought!!" and gave us all REAL updates.

...And it would have been quite believable, since the very first board manufacturer to put out a WORKING Coincraft A1 based mining device says it's hard work even if you know what you're doing.

Instead, they post nothing, until just yesterday with those pics. I did find the pics more reassuring than the past stuff, but they DO NOT COMMUNICATE, which even if their intentions are honest makes them LOOK like a scam.

I've said this from the beginning. I've said it directly to Jim Brown over the phone, and he agreed! Yet it does not change. Something is not right. Not that this is surprising in the People's Republic of Pennsylvania, but still!

Technobit is on their second or third batch of the HEX8A1. Bitmine has started shipping with a few users having received their units (out of queue!!!). Amt finally figured out how to work a smartphone. Not copacetic at all.

I could be wrong, but I feel like they used me to drive sales by sending me the review unit, without the intent to follow through. Had they followed through, delivered quality equipment on time or close to it and in bulk, I'd be perfectly ok with that. Value for value. Instead I'm left feeling like I got a black mark on my name that I didn't deserve.

There won't be a black mark on your name as long as I'm around, provided you continue to set me straight when warranted. (seriously)

I'm going to go on record and state that I believe your account 100%, and will only change that position if somebody proves me otherwise with very convincing evidence to the contrary.

If I participated in that trust thingy on this forum, you would probably be number three or so on the list, with Rassah being number one.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:35:31 PM

Hey guys! ~

I think that everyone has the wrong impression. This is just my military expertise speaking, but when you give people a hard time, they respond by giving you a hard time as well.

In retrospect to that, we can also see that AMT posted "We will not respond to trolls..", which I can see their point.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel bad that they are in over their head. I will tell you what, I would NOT want to be in their shoes. Imagine the stress that must be on them, they have an American based company, and they have strong THREAD pressure on them.

I am not trying to be stupid, or overly optimistic. All I am saying, is I can't wait to see my product, and make my mining empire stronger. I wish you all the best luck in your mining ventures too, I would like for all of us at some point to work together on some kind of pool mining scheme; granted we get our machines... lol! :-P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys on here are all great, and I get along with everyone fine. I am just as frustrated as the next guy, I have a 10 month old daughter, and I could think of 1000000000 different things to spend 12K on aside from bitcoin miners. So, I just hope AMT delivers on their "promised shipping dates"...which at this point is looking pessimistic.

I'm sorry if I came off confusing the last few days, just lack of sleep on concentration my FINAL exams for my 8 week college courses....and now I am working my 12 hour shift......

I am slow regaining focus after my trip to PA, and finishing my two classes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMT_miners...Can you give us an update by tomorrow night, let us know how you are doing.

Thanks again,

Very Respectfully,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: