Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:31:47 PM

This thread is getting out of hand again on stuff that doesn't really relate or matter. I just want my miner or money. Miner preferred. As far as calling the surrounding businesses.. I couldn't get any responses from any one at your office and calling your neighbors was a lot cheaper than flying out there myself (which I was half tempted to do) but I do apologize for calling your neighbors but at least now my mind is some what at ease because some other buildings know you exist. Thank you.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:25:06 PM

I've been reading this thread since last week, took me a week since my last catch up at page 86..... calm down AMT, it doesn't need to reply all negatives which is quite stressing and it never helps any of it. From the beginning, people demand for pictures (picture at pg 80~90, somewhere at 130 & latest at 155), then video, location & so on... eventually they will just non-stop bashing... so just ignore them, and keep up posting the progress like what others official companies do, hopefully with more photos, video, tracks & etc... replying the thread with long post(& caplocks) is painful to read...  Tongue

Sorry guys, i just hope to see updates on my miners in this thread instead of spams...  Undecided

rofl... another newbie coming to the defense of AMT. How many accounts does AMT have?

I like how you got all butt hurt and now assume every new account must be a shill. My guess is it's just some more optimistic people who aren't as jaded as you seem to be.

It isn't as though they were blatantly praising AMT. They just don't want to have to walk through bullshit thats up to their waist, it's why I put my waders on before popping on the forums, to get any info from the thread. They even said they didn't want to see the long caps locked posts from them.

That said I'm not sure that there would have been any updates without the lively "discussion" in this thread and the pressure but on them by people calling around to find out if they were legit.

As it goes on it looks more and more like they are getting ready to ship (fine for me and my end of march order, not really fine for your situation). I hope for your sake a refund is on the way. Especially as you've been treated especially poorly. Though they said things are getting tight they also said there have resources others don't so I don't see any reason they shouldn't do what they said they would for you refund wise.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:03:52 PM

I've been reading this thread since last week, took me a week since my last catch up at page 86..... calm down AMT, it doesn't need to reply all negatives which is quite stressing and it never helps any of it. From the beginning, people demand for pictures (picture at pg 80~90, somewhere at 130 & latest at 155), then video, location & so on... eventually they will just non-stop bashing... so just ignore them, and keep up posting the progress like what others official companies do, hopefully with more photos, video, tracks & etc... replying the thread with long post(& caplocks) is painful to read...  Tongue

Sorry guys, i just hope to see updates on my miners in this thread instead of spams...  Undecided

rofl... another newbie coming to the defense of AMT. How many accounts does AMT have?

I like how you got all butt hurt and now assume every new account must be a shill. My guess is it's just some more optimistic people who aren't as jaded as you seem to be.

It isn't as though they were blatantly praising AMT. They just don't want to have to walk through bullshit thats up to their waist, it's why I put my waders on before popping on the forums, to get any info from the thread. They even said they didn't want to see the long caps locked posts from them.

That said I'm not sure that there would have been any updates without the lively "discussion" in this thread and the pressure but on them by people calling around to find out if they were legit.

As it goes on it looks more and more like they are getting ready to ship (fine for me and my end of march order, not really fine for your situation). I hope for your sake a refund is on the way. Especially as you've been treated especially poorly. Though they said things are getting tight they also said there have resources others don't so I don't see any reason they shouldn't do what they said they would for you refund wise.

Thats why I started using the ignore function under people's user names for the most chronic offenders. REALLY changes the dynamic and flow of this thread without wading through their crap. It has helped me at least get the thread back on topic. And easier to read.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:05:45 PM

Thats why I started using the ignore function under people's user names for the most chronic offenders. REALLY changes the dynamic and flow of this thread without wading through their crap. It has helped me at least get the thread back on topic. And easier to read.

+1 
stan258

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:39:51 PM

Meanwhile The Chineese Coincraft is shipping at will.  Bitmine and Amt what the hell? I almost dropped some cash here.  Good Luck
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:16:22 PM

This thread is getting out of hand again on stuff that doesn't really relate or matter. I just want my miner or money. Miner preferred. As far as calling the surrounding businesses.. I couldn't get any responses from any one at your office and calling your neighbors was a lot cheaper than flying out there myself (which I was half tempted to do) but I do apologize for calling your neighbors but at least now my mind is some what at ease because some other buildings know you exist. Thank you.

why are you apologizing to these assholes for their shitty customer service? God damn drop a fucking pair! please expound to me why your mind is at ease now? I need a good laugh.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:17:55 PM

You're not getting my money until I see the miners at your location, watch you mine with them at the advertised hash rate, then watch you package them up for me and sit them on the loading dock right behind my truck. THEN you get my money.

If you want to make a sale, please respond. I can be there in a few hours.

In return for this excellent level of customer service, I shall produce a video documenting the process that should secure your good name and reputation, to be distributed free and open to any outlet that wants a copy, plus posted online.

Let's do business.

hmmm... this is a "novel" offer.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:22:07 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 06:58:04 PM by clenell

I've been reading this thread since last week, took me a week since my last catch up at page 86..... calm down AMT, it doesn't need to reply all negatives which is quite stressing and it never helps any of it. From the beginning, people demand for pictures (picture at pg 80~90, somewhere at 130 & latest at 155), then video, location & so on... eventually they will just non-stop bashing... so just ignore them, and keep up posting the progress like what others official companies do, hopefully with more photos, video, tracks & etc... replying the thread with long post(& caplocks) is painful to read...  Tongue

Sorry guys, i just hope to see updates on my miners in this thread instead of spams...  Undecided

because they have no history of following through with anything they say. i will make this challenge one more time...

please tell me just one instance AMT has delivered on anything they have said - be it delivery dates, updates, hiring practices, videos, answering emails... etc. these guys are so full of shit it's amazing anyone still has faith in them.

DrGamma

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:28:31 PM

Novel idea here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231164333012

Good going order number 686!

Anyway, people like me that got scammed by AMT and paid them for the 1.2 TH unit should do the right thing and warn others about AMT before they send AMT any money. (Unfortunately this is not the first time I've been scammed, but at least I only ordered 1 miner as a test, although I was tempted to order 5-10 units if I felt AMT was really legit in 11/2013 when I placed my order.)

Email me your situation to the email at

http://advancedminers-clients.com

and I will also post it to warn others.

If you google advanced miners, you get http://advancedminers-clients.com on page 1 to help warn others.

Best wishes to all.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:47:26 PM

Novel idea here:

600 TO 700 WILL SHIP ON WEDNSDAY TO  FRIDAY.

That order was promised to ship 2 weeks ago! Have they contacted you with the reasons for the delays?

Buy & Hold
clenell

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:55:13 PM

Novel idea here:

That order was promised to ship 2 weeks ago! Have they contacted you with the reasons for the delays?

do you even have to ask? sheesh...

adobe_photoshop

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:06:23 PM

AMT, where is your mysterious video?
clenell

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:58:45 PM

it's on the shelf with the 1.2TH miners.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:15:54 PM

it's on the shelf with the 1.2TH miners.
Or eaten by Genno  Grin Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:38:08 PM

Novel idea here:

Anyway, people like me that got scammed by AMT and paid them for the 1.2 TH unit should do the right thing and warn others about AMT before they send AMT any money. (Unfortunately this is not the first time I've been scammed, but at least I only ordered 1 miner as a test, although I was tempted to order 5-10 units if I felt AMT was really legit in 11/2013 when I placed my order.)

Email me your situation to the email at

http://advancedminers-clients.com

and I will also post it to warn others.

If you google advanced miners, you get http://advancedminers-clients.com on page 1 to help warn others.

Best wishes to all.

That is pretty much what I have done. I was looking to order several as well but just did the one as a test pilot. I'm not exactly sure who will get my business but I have an order with a few of these companies, who ever delivers first will get the business and there are a lot of my customers wanting them... (I've sold several scrypting rigs that are worth more than the SHA-256 I paid AMT for). I understand that AMT is extremely busy, from their own words, and maybe they don't need the business because of how busy they are but it would be nice for me to have something on hand that was working to sell to my customers...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 08:03:26 PM

I've been reading this thread since last week, took me a week since my last catch up at page 86..... calm down AMT, it doesn't need to reply all negatives which is quite stressing and it never helps any of it. From the beginning, people demand for pictures (picture at pg 80~90, somewhere at 130 & latest at 155), then video, location & so on... eventually they will just non-stop bashing... so just ignore them, and keep up posting the progress like what others official companies do, hopefully with more photos, video, tracks & etc... replying the thread with long post(& caplocks) is painful to read...  Tongue

Sorry guys, i just hope to see updates on my miners in this thread instead of spams...  Undecided

Joshua Zipkin played the same fucking game before with every other entity he controlled and can be easily found via The Wayback Machine. That fucker has built sites and on the first day they go live he had already reviewed his own company via other companies that he had/has sole control of. Why would we expect anything different now?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 08:27:28 PM

Novel idea here:

I bet they didn't, but they have said it's because of us that keeps replying to this thread and having them respond for being behind. Luckily, they're going to put everything on hold so that they can use the scant manpower to build and man their uber-forum so that they don't have to deal with us monumental assholes here.

It's the Jewish Bulgarian Mason way for conducting business.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 08:30:23 PM

"That one! And put in all caps SATOSHI EXPRESS."
C0Kez3R0

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:59:29 PM

Does anyone have definitive shipping dates? I want to hold AMT to what they say so I have more justification (as if I need any more) when it comes time to pursue legal action. I gave a week since my last email and have gotten no information in return. I have given far too much of my time to AMT, but I have allowed four more days before I take some action. This has become quite ridiculous. Any large corporation would have been sued so long ago for doing this. I do not like to be that person, but I know when I am entitled to something. I will update this thread again after Friday as to status of my pursuit of justice in this matter. Hopefully that will not be necessary.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:06:51 PM

Does anyone have definitive shipping dates? I want to hold AMT to what they say so I have more justification (as if I need any more) when it comes time to pursue legal action. I gave a week since my last email and have gotten no information in return. I have given far too much of my time to AMT, but I have allowed four more days before I take some action. This has become quite ridiculous. Any large corporation would have been sued so long ago for doing this. I do not like to be that person, but I know when I am entitled to something. I will update this thread again after Friday as to status of my pursuit of justice in this matter. Hopefully that will not be necessary.

Pursue that justice!

Don't worry they e-mailed me yesterday and said to tell you that you get the next machine shipped. 

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: