Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:12:45 AM

It's either people trashing AMT or People hyping AMT. Is it that hard to really have level headed conversation about the company?

It is impossible,  because the shills are not interested in level headed, they are fishing for the 5% discount that AMT promises to shills.

Also, I do have to lol at clenell. If only someone told you all that last year. Oh wait, I did. Still waiting for an apology for all the shit you called me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:16:19 AM

It's either people trashing AMT or People hyping AMT. Is it that hard to really have level headed conversation about the company?

It is impossible,  because the shills are not interested in level headed, they are fishing for the 5% discount that AMT promises to shills.

Also, I do have to lol at clenell. If only someone told you all that last year. Oh wait, I did. Still waiting for an apology for all the shit you called me
I do not know if you are going to get and apology from clenell.But while you are waiting for it take my admiration and hat down for that post Wink

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:18:52 AM

I mean for christ sakes. The truth usually lies somewhere near the middle of the two extremes. Or that is what I've found to be true most of my life.
Rik
I offered them 25k for their 4chip board one pic only. Best chance for them to prove they do something.
And they pretend it is never written. Follow my posts and this thread. It was offered several times.
Where is the trurh, there is no such thing in between in this case ....

Loshia, why would they ever send you a board... You're not even in this country.. where are you from anyway with that high level of english?
Simple
1. To earn 25 k usd
2. To shut the mouse of the bigger troll here
Let me remind that I was offered to make a review of their none existent miner. That was amt offer also
Is that not enough
My English sucks (not the highest level) to make you happy but all of you can understand what I mean.

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
RWmax

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:23:20 AM

Its beyond the shills. Now its time for the fellow brethren that have tasted glory and feel the need to assist in this pathetic arms race for first place ranking in this section of the thread.

In a world of darkness, it is only light and wisdom which guides us. And in a time of need, we shall assist those who need our support, love, and light.
RWmax

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:25:00 AM

I mean for christ sakes. The truth usually lies somewhere near the middle of the two extremes. Or that is what I've found to be true most of my life.
Rik
I offered them 25k for their 4chip board one pic only. Best chance for them to prove they do something.
And they pretend it is never written. Follow my posts and this thread. It was offered several times.

Loshia, why would they ever send you a board... You're not even in this country.. where are you from anyway with that high level of english?
Simple
1. To earn 25 k usd
Let me remind that I was offered to make a review of their none existent miner. That was amt offer also
Is that not enough
My English sucks (not the highest level) to make you happy but all of you can understand what I mean.

If they offered you a review, i'm sure they'll send you a free miner to review. Which country are they sending it to btw? Maybe shipping in your country got mixed up.. are you russian?
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:26:48 AM

Its beyond the shills. Now its time for the fellow brethren that have tasted glory and feel the need to assist in this pathetic arms race for first place ranking in this section of the thread.

In a world of darkness, it is only light and wisdom which guides us. And in a time of need, we shall assist those who need our support, love, and light.
show them the light and make them buy amt miner, love them and make sure you got their transfer. Then fuck them badly Grin
Seems according to Christian religion I love that
For such behavior people go to hell Grin  

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:30:39 AM

Rik

Simple
1. To earn 25 k usd
Is that not enough
... most of the time :p But you've always clarified when I didn't understand.

I don't get why they wouldn't take your bet either. It's free money if they're on the ball. If I were them, and they are legit, I'd definitely have taken it. Hell, I'd have taken the bet you offered me if I had the money to risk Cheesy But that's the gambler in me and not relevant to the moment.

Out of pure curiousity, and feel free to ignore me if you don't want to reveal it, what is your native tongue?
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:30:55 AM

show them the light and make them buy amt miner, love them and make sure you got their transfer. Then fuck them badly Grin
Dude do not go away of the 4 chips board topic can you?
The lack of response tells me that they lied about own design and that this board is not working
About the review I do not care and I started that I will pay for the miner. Besides I have enough coincraft techno it boards already techno it ones and I am not sure if I will have the nerves and enough free time to deal with their shit
WHAT I am telling you is that this guys are ling constantly

RWmax

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:33:39 AM

Ahh yes.. christianity.. that's what I follow for sure.

I just found http://loshia.com/  

I  assume this is you right?   The language on that site is Bulgarian!!! LOSHIA - ARE YOU BULGARIAN!!??

ALSO it seems like JOSH has been to Bulgaria!

Loshia.. Are you working for AMT - to stir up the conversation on a daily basis so that AMT's thread stays at the top of the custom hardware section!?
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:34:10 AM

Native tongue?
Come on in school my English teacher used native language. If that is what you mean I have posts hee in my native language. I am Bulgarian it is not top secret

RWmax

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:36:12 AM

Native tongue?
Come on in school my English teacher used native language. If that is what you mean I have posts hee in my native language. I am Bulgarian it is not top secret

SO if you are Bulgarian, how do we know that you are not Working for AMT!?  Maybe your job is to stay on this thread and keep the conversation going, good or bad. SO That AMT stays at the top of this section.

Threads with more hero member posts go to the top! We all know that!! 
termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:37:18 AM

Why would you do that? Antminers are cheaper and ship sooner. It must be nice being so rich you can just throw money away.

Hello there,

ANTMINER S1 Dual Blades Spec

Hash rate: 180 GH/s
Power consumption: about 360 W from the wall
Power supply: 3 +12V DC input
Power efficiency:  2 W/GH/s on wall
Size:  135 mm x 155 mm x 300 mm
Network connection: Ethernet Cable / WIFI
Cooling: 12cm PWM fans and customized heat sink

Pulled this from their site just before post (price changes frequently). While you are correct about the shipping, cheaper is incorrect. We'll compare vs. the 1.2 Th/s miner; (1200 Gh/s) / (180 G/s) = 6.6666... we're going to round up because you can't buy a fraction of a machine. This means that you need 7 Machines to get a little more hashing power than AMT. So while (BTC1.37 * 7 units * $560) = 5370.4 and that is a cheaper initial buy-in, you and other champions neglect a key factor. (7 units * 360 watts) = 2520, more than twice the projected AMT power consumption (1200 watts). For those that are concerned with ROI and profit (not just revenue), this is the part that will turn your money generator into a very expensive paperweight. This also matches why the chips had delays in development (28 nm chips claim .67 watts / Gh/s according to http://bitmine.ch/?p=4543 and verified http://bitmine.ch/?p=5176) which led to the majority of delays in this entire process. Also, for those of you concerned about videos and such of the miners themselves, since AMT definitely works with Bitmine, the videos that they released are essentially what you (and I) ordered. I would think that one of you fancy hero members would know how to do some simple math but you guys are the heroes so I'll just concern myself with details and you guys go on with the big picture of driving up that post count (no one said the posts actually have to mean anything so long as the number is high [WoW background; Gearscore argument]). Anyway, just thought I'd throw in some facts real quick.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:37:26 AM

Yes I do work for amt. I wanna make sure that their topic is always on top and I also wanna make sure that every one with some brain left will understand that AMT is nothing more than a poor liars despite of my language skills.
 Grin

RWmax

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:41:00 AM

Yes I do work for amt. I wanna make sure that their topic is always on top and I also wanna make sure that every one with some brain left will understand that AMT is more than a poor liars despite of my language skills.
 Grin

Great, now we know you work for AMT LOSHIA, YOUR SECRET IS OUT.

What's that saying?  What's mine is mine and what's yours is for everyone to share.. right...

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:42:04 AM

Native tongue?

I thought you had said that earlier. Nah, I wasn't stirring the pot. I find languages fascinating, especially in how people parse from one to another.

And yes, this is totally off topic, but still.. My dad grew up in South Dakota, in a town with a lot of German and Norwegian immigrants. (Which tends to explain the white side of my heritage Cheesy ). At any rate, he told me of an encounter with a German lady that illustrates my point. People tend to still speak/write their native language in the "new" language's words. The structure and idiom carry over. It's kind of cool, actually. But anyway, the lady had been asked for directions to somewhere nearby, and her reply was:

"Take me at the garden, down by the gate, turn the fence corner round, and go straight up". I always thought that both funny and lyrical, so it's stuck with me for nearly 40 years. Along with a fascination with the differences in the way we communicate. I can't respond to you in your language at all. It's a cool looking script, but it's meaningless to me without the help of a translator. That you can communicate in my language, with some difficulty from time to time, is frankly a feather in your cap.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:46:56 AM

Yes I do work for amt. I wanna make sure that their topic is always on top and I also wanna make sure that every one with some brain left will understand that AMT is NOTHING more than a poor liars despite of my language skills.
 Grin

Great, now we know you work for AMT LOSHIA, YOUR SECRET IS OUT.

What's that saying?  What's mine is mine and what's yours is for everyone to share.. right...

You are mad dude.
Go and find what IRONY is. Look for it in the dictionary. Can you do that and post here what you find bout it and what that word means?
Then I suggest to read my posts again and try to discover what I meant. Once again please take my dep apology about my crappy English.

termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:47:49 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 10:11:37 AM by termonator61

Ahh yes.. christianity.. that's what I follow for sure.

I just found http://loshia.com/  

I  assume this is you right?   The language on that site is Bulgarian!!! LOSHIA - ARE YOU BULGARIAN!!??

ALSO it seems like JOSH has been to Bulgaria!

Loshia.. Are you working for AMT - to stir up the conversation on a daily basis so that AMT's thread stays at the top of the custom hardware section!?

<sarcasm>
Nah bro, he's obv Josh. Bulgarian = Josh 100% of the time. Just like new poster = Josh 100% of the time. Just like dissenting opinion = Josh 100% of the time. Just like [Insert Ad Hominem argument] = Josh 100% of the time.
</sarcasm>

That's just how things work around here *yells over shoulder* "Ain't that right boys?" *haters reply with much hating*.

P.S. The spell-check software tried to correct "Hominem" to "Eminem", lol.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:50:10 AM

Yes bro I do believe so Wink

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 09:56:37 AM

http://pa.yalwa.com/ID_121996374/Linear-Solutions-Corp-W-Chester-Pike-206.html

Linear Solutions Corp - W Chester Pike # 206
Classification: Electrical Apparatus And Equipment, Wiring Supplies
ISIC-4 Code: 5063

Linear Solutions Corp is located in the city of Havertown.

Address:
1254 W Chester Pike # 206
Havertown, PA 19083

Phone: 6108532000
Fax: 6109240111

Looks like Harrison Zipkin opt to go with Harry

UNITED SECURITY AFFILIATES

1254 W CHESTER PIKE
Havertown, PA 19083
(610) 853-2000
Services: Home Security Systems
On Angie's List Since: 6/4/2010

Finally, an American company.
DAbears

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:01:36 AM

Heya,

I have followed this thread for days. First what I thought was somewhat amusing about a possible scam company later seemed to be something premeditated and definitely elegit. I have been evaluating which company to purchase mining equipment from over the last two weeks. Very carefully in fact.

I didn't hear of AMT until I came to this forum. After reading this thread, (not all of it, but lets say about 20-30 pages here and there) I came to the conclusion this company actually exists in America and is actually shipping miners!

I called and left a message and jim (the one and only most famous jim called me back yesterday afternoon. I mentioned to him that I was somewhat doubtful of their delivery situation or even if they had a working miner. Seeming a bit frustrated, he offered to have a Skype call with me. The quality wasn't that great because he was using Skype over his phone, but I could clearly see he was in a lab of some sort, and he showed me a miner they were working on, the 2.4 and showed me the screen with cgminer and it was hashing at about 2.2ish.. He apologized for not having a video up yet and said they are still working on it. He sounded tired.  

He also invited me to the office, was very cordial and polite, and explained that this forum is nothing more than foreign resellers trying to tarnish their reputation. He also said they were late in shipping yes but are in fact shipping currently, he swung the phone around and I saw several guys assembling or what it looked to be building miners. He gave me viable reasons why they were and it all seemed completely understandable.

I placed an order for one 3.2Th yesterday. My Order # is 1603 .

I would like to tell others out there, that out of all the companies I have tried to contact - this company has the worst PR on this forum, and that I suggest you call and speak with the manufacturer directly before placing an order, because (at least in my case or from my point of view) AMT is a young company in America with a good product.

David
Chicago, IL
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: