Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:54:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43210 times)
gavra

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:28:18 PM

Redemption went well after 12 hours. All good Wink
Kaskas

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:36:14 PM

You are asking me to read !!! 😆😆😆
Why don’t you read first ?
Understand what I’m talking about before you play smart ??
I never even mentioned redemption 😂

You guys are so stupid. You are creating these new accounts and trying FUD. If you do not anything about crypto you gusy need to leave and go somewhere else, where you can use your so called expertise. No buddy told you to buy without knowing. Kapish!!
j

Yes I just registered that’s why I’m new .
But you’re so stupid please don’t reply I’m sick of you,,,,

I’m still waiting for pacteam to answer my questions !!!!!!
breakcrypto

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:21:36 AM

Question is it still possible to stake coins in the old wallet and swap them in a later stage into $pac ? ? ? ?

Course I read this from a Senior Member in the old dread of PAC:
------------------------------------------------------------
From Disaster Faster, Senior Member:

You have no idea how disappointed I am!

Let this be a warning to everyone.

I had been running the old PAC wallet for a very long time and it staked once per month and never failed once.

I was told to download the PAC redemption wallet and I did and that was a HUGE mistake!!!

The PAC redemption wallet refuses to stake and every single stake is rejected. This is costing me a huge amount of coins and is a scam in my opinion.

This new dev team you just lost every bit of my respect on this and brace yourself because I am going to dump billions of this coin now and I could care less how far I drive the price down.

I will also not be swapping to your new coin whatsoever because of what you have already done is not honorable IMHO.

Warning to all: if you are running the old PAC wallet KEEP RUNNING IT so you can stake coins. DO NOT switch to the redemption wallet or you will get burned and stake nothing.

Bill, is that you? You sly devil.

Issues with the old wallet are well, well documented (see the old pac github, the old pac BCT thread, or the reddit posts regarding rewind and transaction issues). Actually, the old pac is designed, per Bill Corless's own comments, to overwrite people's stakes -- that's how peercoin was designed. So both wallets can have stake overwritten. I mean, it's 100% validated by the creator of PAC and even in the Peercoin source code.

I know, facts are hard to accept, but it's all true. So, if you'd like to dispute, you know, facts, you're welcome to continue on. However, I do suggest you use the "FUD" tag...

best,
break.
breakcrypto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:22:35 AM

You guys are so stupid. You are creating these new accounts and trying FUD. If you do not anything about crypto you gusy need to leave and go somewhere else, where you can use your so called expertise. No buddy told you to buy without knowing. Kapish!!
j

Yes I just registered that’s why I’m new .
But you’re so stupid please don’t reply I’m sick of you,,,,

I’m still waiting for pacteam to answer my questions !!!!!!

You had questions? I wasn't on the $PAC team before the whole cryptopia 1 sat thing but if you have questions about $PAC, the development, etc. I'm happy to answer what I can. I'm on discord daily too if there's anything I can help with.

best,
break.
Kaskas

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:46:09 AM

Yes I do I want to know this ,
If pac team knew cryptopia was in fact committing
Fraud by selling the same coin at two different prices why didn’t they
Demand cryptopia to stop ?
Why did they allow this to go on ?
Who started the btc/pac trade on cryptopia ?
Why didn’t the team at least try to force cryptopia to announce
Pac was selling for a much higher price using btc ??
Something just smells fishy I just can’t believe a responsible
Business team would allow their own investors to get
Screwed like this !!!!
breakcrypto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:05:28 AM

Yes I do I want to know this ,
If pac team knew cryptopia was in fact committing
Fraud by selling the same coin at two different prices why didn’t they
Demand cryptopia to stop ?
Why did they allow this to go on ?
Who started the btc/pac trade on cryptopia ?
Why didn’t the team at least try to force cryptopia to announce
Pac was selling for a much higher price using btc ??
Something just smells fishy I just can’t believe a responsible
Business team would allow their own investors to get
Screwed like this !!!!

Like I said, I wasn't on the team when all the Cryptopia hysteria was happening, sorry, so I can't give you any impressions from then. I actually only took notice of PAC's resurgence because of the price rise. I noticed that it was trading at a far higher price than usual and was curious. I also wanted to start mining it again due to the price increases which is what led me to eventually being invited to the $PAC team.

That said, I'm not aware of any fraud, anyone manipulating markets, etc.; if I was aware of anything untoward, I promise you, I wouldn't be part of the team and would resign immediately. I have zero interest in anything except fair play. I've spent almost every evening since joining the team working tirelessly to see $PAC be the best it can be and I plan to continue doing so.

In specific regards to Cryptopia, even now, communication is weak -- at best. I've never actually spoken to them or anyone even working with them. From what I know, we have zero say in their operations, their wallet operations, and it takes days to hear anything from them -- if at all.

best,
break.
breakcrypto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:30:36 AM

Here's my problem with all the "scam" comments, beside simply being untrue, it makes no sense logically. I wasn't on the team at the time but a scam in crypto is when a team simply walks away; the entire $PAC team from before I joined and after, is still here. They're still active on git, discord, etc. No one has disappeared with whatever alleged gains everyone keeps accusing them of making. No coins are missing, nothing is gone, no one took money and did a runner.

Everyone in $PAC is still responding, still working long nights to keep $PAC as strong as it has been for months. I, personally, haven't taken a night off since joining the team. I talk to most of the team members on a daily basis and most of them are on even more than I am. These are people with families who have sacrificed their time to try and make $PAC everything it should be.

What good would hurting the price do for someone like me? Nothing. I understand people are frustrated at the price drop but claiming it's a scam and blaming the people working long, long, long hours to make $PAC succeed is doing nothing useful for anyone except: people trying to buy it cheaply from people buying the FUD, and stressing everyone out.

So, think before you speak harsh words. I'm here, I'm working hard to make $PAC a strong crypto contender, and if you believe otherwise, then please divest yourself and move on to another currency. You're welcome to ask anyone on Discord I've interacted with if they have faith in my efforts since joining the team. If you don't, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but I've taken nothing from you and only tried to make something worthwhile for you by giving up my free time for you.

I've scammed no one and never would. I'm not aware of anyone who has scammed anyone on the $PAC team and if I was, I'd leave immediately. I joined the team because the community was, and still is amazing, the people who work so hard as volunteers (including myself) just because they see the potential. Even non-developers pitch in by helping others setup masternodes, etc. People even write songs just to keep spirits high.

I've only been on the team for a few weeks and it's wonderful. I've met so many amazing people and, I won't lie, it's tough to hear people call the hundreds of hours of time put in "a scam." Think before you speak, why would anything that anyone has claimed benefit the $PAC team? The only thing that benefits the $PAC team is the coin performing the way it deserves based on the community we have.

I feel for the people who bought at 1 sat; I do. But I had nothing to do with that. That 1 sat spike is what brought me to the team because I saw PAC was reborn. I wouldn't be here if it hadn't happened. But claiming $PAC is a scam will never get the price to 1000 sats. Hard work will get us there and that's exactly what the $PAC team is putting in. If you disagree, like I've said before, there are other currencies to move on to. I hope you believe in the team, but if you don't you're entitled to your opinions and I respect that.

I, personally, believe.

best,
break.
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:31:18 AM

I'm still waiting on my redemption coins. This is the worst cryptocurrency on the market next to BitConnect. At least Bitconnect paid commissions, PAC won't even redeem tokens in a timely manner.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
urbanpeanut

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:39:18 AM

Here's my problem with all the "scam" comments, beside simply being untrue, it makes no sense logically. I wasn't on the team at the time but a scam in crypto is when a team simply walks away; the entire $PAC team from before I joined and after, is still here. They're still active on git, discord, etc. No one has disappeared with whatever alleged gains everyone keeps accusing them of making. No coins are missing, nothing is gone, no one took money and did a runner.

Everyone in $PAC is still responding, still working long nights to keep $PAC as strong as it has been for months. I, personally, haven't taken a night off since joining the team. I talk to most of the team members on a daily basis and most of them are on even more than I am. These are people with families who have sacrificed their time to try and make $PAC everything it should be.

What good would hurting the price do for someone like me? Nothing. I understand people are frustrated at the price drop but claiming it's a scam and blaming the people working long, long, long hours to make $PAC succeed is doing nothing useful for anyone except: people trying to buy it cheaply from people buying the FUD, and stressing everyone out.

So, think before you speak harsh words. I'm here, I'm working hard to make $PAC a strong crypto contender, and if you believe otherwise, then please divest yourself and move on to another currency. You're welcome to ask anyone on Discord I've interacted with if they have faith in my efforts since joining the team. If you don't, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but I've taken nothing from you and only tried to make something worthwhile for you by giving up my free time for you.

I've scammed no one and never would. I'm not aware of anyone who has scammed anyone on the $PAC team and if I was, I'd leave immediately. I joined the team because the community was, and still is amazing, the people who work so hard as volunteers (including myself) just because they see the potential. Even non-developers pitch in by helping others setup masternodes, etc. People even write songs just to keep spirits high.

I've only been on the team for a few weeks and it's wonderful. I've met so many amazing people and, I won't lie, it's tough to hear people call the hundreds of hours of time put in "a scam." Think before you speak, why would anything that anyone has claimed benefit the $PAC team? The only thing that benefits the $PAC team is the coin performing the way it deserves based on the community we have.

I feel for the people who bought at 1 sat; I do. But I had nothing to do with that. That 1 sat spike is what brought me to the team because I saw PAC was reborn. I wouldn't be here if it hadn't happened. But claiming $PAC is a scam will never get the price to 1000 sats. Hard work will get us there and that's exactly what the $PAC team is putting in. If you disagree, like I've said before, there are other currencies to move on to. I hope you believe in the team, but if you don't you're entitled to your opinions and I respect that.

I, personally, believe.

best,
break.
I agree with break, he's one of the most genuine guys I've seen in the cryptocurrency scene, he's open and honest.

We do need to work together and stop the FUD
Cry-ptos

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:50:48 AM

I, personally, believe.

best,
break.

This guy gets it, I'm with break! #teambreak
APB

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:01:07 AM

I, personally, believe.

best,
break.

Yes the FUD has to stop. We know some people bought pac way to expansive with btc. But you have to do research before buying. If you have invested and are now in red it does not help your own investment to start spamming scam. I believe in this team and the development of $pac has made big jumps thanks to breakcrypto. My tip for everyone would be to  join the $pac discord and get involved. $pac has a massive community.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:06:29 AM

The only one thats not up to par with his intelligence is you, you are unable to win an argument without cursing. Also "kapish" is not a word, its spelled "capisce". Maybe you need to start using a dicktionary before you start to use grown up words!

It's funny that you criticized him for his wording or spelling, but look at the wonderful typo you made while having this conversation with him.  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
jasonv

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:18:23 AM

Just want to say thanks for all your help on the initial Masternode setup break. Your intentions are for the future and the benefit of $PAC and it shows in the $PAC discord. $PAC is a great new coin with a very bright future, Smoker, Break, Ryan along with the other dev's help anytime they are asked. A very selfless job that is profoundly noticed and greatly appreciated. Thanks Guys! PAC to the moon!
i8aPie

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:20:04 AM

I, personally, believe.

best,
break.

This needed to be said. I'm tired of all the whining in the thread.  

Lets move along and get to the next phase.  

Sadly, I get the anger at Cryptopia.  Locking up the wallet and closing the DOGE markets all about the same time was crappy.  But why all these guys keep thinking any coin team would have ANY say as to what Cryptopia does is just dumbfounding.  I highly doubt Cryptopia can't make their own decisions about their own exchange.

llvlludassar

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:26:31 AM

I, personally, believe.

best,
break.

unfortunately, i am one of many investors who bought old pac 1 to 2 sats, i just wanted to stay quite but could not help myself when brad and other ppl calling us investors naive and idiots for overpaying. i only trade on cryptopia, binanace or coinbase, i remember when pac started trading on BTC market ppl were paying 2 sat for it, i waited upto 8 hours to get my pac at 1 sat, i thought it was the best deal for me.

I dont know, if you had noticed there was a huge sell wall on cryptopia @ 1 sat, but no one would notice that unless you refresh page few times, my question is who was playing that dirty game? I would like to know how much coins sal wold and brad had and where they sold them?

Why wallet went on maintenance forever? although brad claimed you guys have sent them codes to fix?

If atleast wallet was working fine, we could have staked our coins until may and increase number of coins to minimise our loss or alternatively sold them on lesser loss on other exchanges.

I guess sal wolf, bill and brad were the most benefited from cryptopia  btc market blunder, they sold their worthless old coins to us and have our Bitcoins. Bill is fuking gone forever he has not been online since 12 FEB, But sal and brad is still here maybe they should come forward and compensate everyone who bought @ 1 to 2 sat.................................
jasonv

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:40:40 AM

I, personally, believe.

best,
break.

This guy gets it, I'm with break! #teambreak

He sure does. He's has personally helped me when I needed help along with countless others I am connected with in the Discord. This guy is the rockstar of PAC. (Okay, you too Brad!)
Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:04:37 AM

Question is it still possible to stake coins in the old wallet and swap them in a later stage into $pac ? ? ? ?

I had been running the old PAC wallet for a very long time and it staked once per month and never failed once.

I was told to download the PAC redemption wallet and I did and that was a HUGE mistake!!!

The PAC redemption wallet refuses to stake and every single stake is rejected. This is costing me a huge amount of coins and is a scam in my opinion.

This new dev team you just lost every bit of my respect on this and brace yourself because I am going to dump billions of this coin now and I could care less how far I drive the price down.

I will also not be swapping to your new coin whatsoever because of what you have already done is not honorable IMHO.

Warning to all: if you are running the old PAC wallet KEEP RUNNING IT so you can stake coins. DO NOT switch to the redemption wallet or you will get burned and stake nothing.

Issues with the old wallet are well, well documented (see the old pac github, the old pac BCT thread, or the reddit posts regarding rewind and transaction issues). Actually, the old pac is designed, per Bill Corless's own comments, to overwrite people's stakes -- that's how peercoin was designed. So both wallets can have stake overwritten. I mean, it's 100% validated by the creator of PAC and even in the Peercoin source code.

I know, facts are hard to accept, but it's all true. So, if you'd like to dispute, you know, facts, you're welcome to continue on. However, I do suggest you use the "FUD" tag...

best,
break.

Dear Break, I am not Bill so there are still technical problems with the old wallet and new wallet.............., so I am out.  Bye and enjoy the profit. 100$ in PAC bought in December is now +/- $ 10.000,= and most of you already sold at least 50% so a great begin for a community build on trust..... Fuck off in 2 months the Dev's are gone, so have fun with working hard........ And none of the Dev's or teammembers give there real name, which is enought
uartasic

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:05:08 AM

Right like its so difficult to give people a headsup when they are buying on cryptopia! Come on! This is a scam and you know it!

Several announcements were made across multiple platforms, even by the community members, trying to reach everyone.

Sadly, not everyone was reached.

Bullshit i have read the PACCOIN website prior to buying NO WARNINGS! Also, the warning would have worked for EVERYONE if it were on the cryptopia market! This is bullshit! I want my money back!

Once upon a time there was Bitcointalk, an international forum where experts and innovators exchanged opinions, advice, technical details.
Now there are mostly unprepared people. They say 'wonderful coin' when price goes up, they shout 'scam shit coin' when price goes down!
There is always a project behind a coin, but people are not interested in it.

Scam it is in fact a phenomenon in which someone takes your coins and then runs away.
No one in these months has behaved like that, dev $PAC team updates users every day on their official channels.
Your problem is that you bought on the peak, as can easily prove by Coinmarketcap charts.
There is no doubt that the value will rise again, but not in a week as everyone here would like.
Many people have bought BTC when was $20,000, now it is $11,000, BTC is a scam coin too?

Official website
https://paccoin.net

Official Twitter
https://twitter.com/paccoinofficial?lang=en

Official Help Desk
https://twitter.com/PAC_HelpDesk?lang=en

Official Discord
https://discord.gg/tTPa5KD

Whoever wants to inform can do it.
Who wants to do what others does and trust them too, I will always call them ignorant.

^^^^^^well said

Crypto Vest coin fan \ Alt-Coin Blockchain Assembler \ BTC faithful \ POWR faithful
Kaskas

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:20:03 AM

best,
break.

Dear Break, I am not Bill so there are still technical problems with the old wallet and new wallet.............., so I am out.  Bye and enjoy the profit. 100$ in PAC bought in December is now +/- $ 10.000,= and most of you already sold at least 50% so a great begin for a community build on trust..... Fuck off in 2 months the Dev's are gone, so have fun with working hard........ And none of the Dev's or teammembers give there real name, which is enought

I have no beef with you my problem is with
Those who watched investors get screwed buying paccoin in btc .
I am 100% convinced some members of the pac team were involved
In insider trading , dumping their own stash for btc .
And now the poor investors get the blame .
May be it’s not a literal scam but it was fraudulent and the team
Needs to be held accountable .
At the moment me and a few other investors who lost money
Are in the process of looking for a law firm to represent us in a class action
Lawsuit against pac team .
I’m sure we will know who is responsible for this fiasco after the investigation is concluded .’

Thank y
dijida

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:25:16 AM

I'm still waiting on my redemption coins. This is the worst cryptocurrency on the market next to BitConnect. At least Bitconnect paid commissions, PAC won't even redeem tokens in a timely manner.

then you did something wrong. I along with a ton of others have done manual redemptions within 24 hrs (I've had some redeem within an hour, and only once in about 20hrs). The redemption desk hours are manned and the time along with the addresses are clearly there on the website.

Now, onto your Bitconnect comment. This is really, really, stupid and dangerous imo. If you don't have a single effin thing to compare in order to make the analogy, than quite simply, you need to stfu. These kinds of remarks are not only dangerous (if untrue like it is), they are incredibly inflammatory and only serve to scare the naive and uninformed while simultaneously pointing out how ridiculous and careless you are with your remarks (Dunning-Kreuger anyone?).

If you wanted a clue as the strength of the community behind $Pac, check out their discord, check out the Master Node network which is now over 1,500 in a couple of weeks.
If you have an issue with redemption, open a support ticket (yes, this is manned as well).

But for goodness sakes, stop making stupid idiotic comments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: