Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:07:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43210 times)
prototip

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

Question is it still possible to stake coins in the old wallet and swap them in a later stage into $pac ? ? ? ?

Course I read this from a Senior Member in the old dread of PAC:
------------------------------------------------------------
From Disaster Faster, Senior Member:

You have no idea how disappointed I am!

Let this be a warning to everyone.

I had been running the old PAC wallet for a very long time and it staked once per month and never failed once.

I was told to download the PAC redemption wallet and I did and that was a HUGE mistake!!!

The PAC redemption wallet refuses to stake and every single stake is rejected. This is costing me a huge amount of coins and is a scam in my opinion.

This new dev team you just lost every bit of my respect on this and brace yourself because I am going to dump billions of this coin now and I could care less how far I drive the price down.

I will also not be swapping to your new coin whatsoever because of what you have already done is not honorable IMHO.

Warning to all: if you are running the old PAC wallet KEEP RUNNING IT so you can stake coins. DO NOT switch to the redemption wallet or you will get burned and stake nothing.

Bill, is that you? You sly devil.

Issues with the old wallet are well, well documented (see the old pac github, the old pac BCT thread, or the reddit posts regarding rewind and transaction issues). Actually, the old pac is designed, per Bill Corless's own comments, to overwrite people's stakes -- that's how peercoin was designed. So both wallets can have stake overwritten. I mean, it's 100% validated by the creator of PAC and even in the Peercoin source code.

I know, facts are hard to accept, but it's all true. So, if you'd like to dispute, you know, facts, you're welcome to continue on. However, I do suggest you use the "FUD" tag...

best,
break.

Dear Break, I am not Bill so there are still technical problems with the old wallet and new wallet.............., so I am out.  Bye and enjoy the profit. 100$ in PAC bought in December is now +/- $ 10.000,= and most of you already sold at least 50% so a great begin for a community build on trust..... Fuck off in 2 months the Dev's are gone, so have fun with working hard........ And none of the Dev's or teammembers give there real name, which is enought

I have no beef with you my problem is with
Those who watched investors get screwed buying paccoin in btc .
I am 100% convinced some members of the pac team were involved
In insider trading , dumping their own stash for btc .
And now the poor investors get the blame .
May be it’s not a literal scam but it was fraudulent and the team
Needs to be held accountable .
At the moment me and a few other investors who lost money
Are in the process of looking for a law firm to represent us in a class action
Lawsuit against pac team .
I’m sure we will know who is responsible for this fiasco after the investigation is concluded .’

Thank y

cryptopia broke the doge and litecoin markets for this scam coin

Fools, fuck.
suon199

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:38:59 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 01:55:25 PM by suon199

Fuck you all of dev team. Scammed billion dollar by offering redemption.  stop masternods reward, at first work for increasing price. Masternods reward making price down. do you thinking this. add $pac to different market. you guys forgot all of offered planing on white paper.
Kaskas

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

Fuck you all of dev team. Scammed billion dollar by offering redemption.  stop masternods reward, at first work for increasing price. Masternods reward making price down. do you thinking this. add $pac to different market. you guys forgot all of offered planing on white paper.

Join the class action lawsuit against pac

https://youtu.be/i49_qhMciuQ
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

If people start selling $Pac for a low price then that is their fault, they dictate the marketprice. Nothing you can do about it.

Also keep in mind the following.  On some exchanges, Paccoin was still traded against Bitcoin even though the price of Paccoin really was lower than 1 satoshi!  This means that it can't trade any lower than 1 sat, but the Ethereum or Doge market was able to trade at the right (lower price than 1 satoshi) The Bitcoin/Paccoin market caused the price to stay at 1 sat even though it was not that expensive.

The price we've seen lately was a fake price so Paccoin was never really that expensive even though your Delta or Blockfolio app said so.
No wonder the price is now lower just because now you can see the true value it was before. People don't notice that usually
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

I would also like everyone to watch this video from the team, it's a live stream from a couple of days ago discussing all kinds of things regarding Paccoin/$Pac.  Watch the whole thing and then make up your mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68pSprjmX0o

Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

PacCoin is a shit coin! Will drop very hard into nothing! In a couple days watch ! ❌👎🏽 after scamming their people out of 80% of their coins
pups501

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

Voting stopped

https://www.bit-z.com/error.html
nemilose

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

It says:
System maintenance, please visit later...
Maintenance time: 2018-03-06 00:00:00 to 2018-03-06 03:00:00
bisti

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

good thing, price stabilized from the morning and it is mentioned on reddit that mobile wallet will be launched in couple lf days. great news, they are finishing projects earlier than written in roadmap!
swolf (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:24:30 PM

Announcing: Mobile Wallet LIVE tech demo + Q & A

$PAC is evolving...  the $PAC team is hitting back HARD at the recent FUD with a step up in our game to deliver on our road map key dates.

Adversity is met with determination and our resolve as a team has never been stronger.

Our innovation team
Branching from the main dev team - Breakcrypto and Chase make up our fast action 'innovation team' taking initiatives and working tirelessly on them to bring you products to compliment the $PAC brand and to add value to your holdings as well as opening up the potential of the currency.

Amidst the piles of energy drinks and lack of sleep, comes a LIVE tech demo of our iOS mobile app - this will also include an Apple watch integration demo. If you are a techy this one is not to be missed.

Hosted by: Brad
Expertly explained by: Chase

Wednesday 7th March - 10pm GMT | 2pm EST

Countdown to stream: http://bit.ly/2FtMZeM
pups501

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

$PAC is evolving...  the $PAC team is hitting back HARD at the recent FUD with a step up in our game to deliver on our road map key dates.

Adversity is met with determination and our resolve as a team has never been stronger.

Our innovation team
Branching from the main dev team - Breakcrypto and Chase make up our fast action 'innovation team' taking initiatives and working tirelessly on them to bring you products to compliment the $PAC brand and to add value to your holdings as well as opening up the potential of the currency.

Amidst the piles of energy drinks and lack of sleep, comes a LIVE tech demo of our iOS mobile app - this will also include an Apple watch integration demo. If you are a techy this one is not to be missed.

Countdown to stream: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2FtMZeM
Hello! Wallet for Android planned?
breakcrypto

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:55:14 PM

Our innovation team

Countdown to stream: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2FtMZeM
Hello! Wallet for Android planned?

It sure is!
reb0rn

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

99% of people who invested in this shitcoin did not read this forum.  Why would they? its not called Paccoin talk is it?

Paccoin should have communicated this through their OFFICIAL channels.  Better yet if they actually gave a fuck they would have asked Crooktopia to not open the BTC Pair as it would harm their investors.

But they DIDN'T for all the reasons people have called out.  I hope this coin and company burn and die.  I don't even care if my money goes to zero which it almost has due to all the SCAMMING they have done.

Sorry man, if you had at least read the links (obviously not, because reading is tiring Roll Eyes) you would have found the answer!
Now I will do the work for you, but next time you do your homework  Wink

"...On PacCoin website there is a big warning on buying Pac on BTC/PAC market, because a little change between 1 and 2 sat on BTC market make you loose a half of your money!..."

On Yobit.net there was BTC/PAC pair too. Big warning also for Yobit, if you read the thread you can find MANY refferrals.

Now I am very tired, in Italy today there are national political elections. Talking with you is like trying to convince my grandmother not to vote Berlusconi again! She will do the same  Cheesy

You are so in on this! Thats why you don't want Berlusconi as a president, your affraid his maffia will steal your PAC!

On the paccoin website there is NO MESSAGE in the BLOG: https://blog.paccoin.net/

I guess its in the IMPORTANT NEWS then!? NO ITS NOT! https://blog.paccoin.net/important-news/

Your the worst type of pastaman, you scam your grandmother and everyone else!!

I'm going to go ahead and prove you wrong.

"Important note – please be very careful trading PAC against Bitcoin or BTC or coins with a higher valuation – please.  It is very sad how many stories I have gotten from people about this."

quote from the BLOG on Jan 2nd.
https://blog.paccoin.net/chapter-2-breaking-though/

GimoIng

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:32:56 AM

"Important note – please be very careful trading PAC against Bitcoin or BTC or coins with a higher valuation – please.  It is very sad how many stories I have gotten from people about this."

quote from the BLOG on Jan 2nd.
https://blog.paccoin.net/chapter-2-breaking-though/

You found it! Good job.
On the old website there was an even more evident warning on 'exchanges' section. I never understood why it was there but now it became obvious.
Anyone reading the December and January pages of the old post would find a lot of references.

You will see that they will not be interested in this anyway, they only look for an excuse to request a refund.
On my side I decided not to help anyone who does not respect efforts of others, or respond in a rude way only putting many fuck fucked fucking around.
We are not psychologists, we are not obliged to understand people who do not try to respect us.

kel-alt

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:05:33 AM

kel-alt - Please, enough of this! Team could have posted more often but since they did officially
post once, you don't have a chance. If you had been doing 'due diligence' you would have
found the post. Link to official post page was on Reddit yesterday:
https://i.redd.it/vyvkg9s6qxj01.png
I remember reading it and last year I posted a similar comment on old PAC message place.
Now, suck it up, HODL, or better yet buy more $PAC like I did a couple days ago, and look
for 18x+ gains down the road!
Sylanda

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

I am Sylanda

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:06:38 AM

I really don't understand what PAC is up to, whatever step u guys took, its burning my fund. Do something really fast about it, ok?

mikeymellow

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:43:18 AM

Yes I do I want to know this ,
If pac team knew cryptopia was in fact committing
Fraud by selling the same coin at two different prices why didn’t they
Demand cryptopia to stop ?
Why did they allow this to go on ?
Who started the btc/pac trade on cryptopia ?
Why didn’t the team at least try to force cryptopia to announce
Pac was selling for a much higher price using btc ??
Something just smells fishy I just can’t believe a responsible
Business team would allow their own investors to get
Screwed like this !!!!

You can't be serious? What country are you from? In the U.S some stores may sell some Jordans for 300.00 dollars, while other stores may sell the same pair for 150.00. You know what smart shoppers do? They look around, and they go and buy from the cheapest seller on the market.
Kaskas

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:09:42 AM

kel-alt - Please, enough of this! Team could have posted more often but since they did officially
post once, you don't have a chance. If you had been doing 'due diligence' you would have
found the post. Link to official post page was on Reddit yesterday:

https://i.redd.it/vyvkg9s6qxj01.png
I remember reading it and last year I posted a similar comment on old PAC message place.
Now, suck it up, HODL, or better yet buy more $PAC like I did a couple days ago, and look
for 18x+ gains down the road!

So if pac team knew cryptopia was engaged in unfair
Business practices and that their investors were being screwed
By cryptopia why didn’t they ask cryptopia to
Stop ?
I think the reason the pac team didn’t ask cryptopia
To stop is because they were dumping
Their own stash for btc
shobhit.verma11@gmail

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:19:54 AM

This Kaskas looser is such a FUD. repeating one post again and again!! Why should PAC give a damn about what's happening in the market or on Cryptopia??? Are you a retard???

Its your job to look around, new-bees like you will never learn and yet there are people who keep making money on this coin. And guess what, they all don't work for PAC team!!

DON'T BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR OWN DAMN CHOICES!
macsization

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:40:19 AM

Sold it at 290. Whoever bought god bless you and I am sorry that you’re going to be stuck with my coin. Had to freaking wait for Cryptopia few weeks, those hostage situations are crazy. Whoever has this coin should get out while you can, accept the losses and move on, I learned my lesson to not invest in such coins. Thank you pac and god bless you poor sons of b who still holding to it. I did my part defending this coin, fighting on every fud during those wallet maintenances. Now I finally can bash this shitty coin . I am just happy I am out. Good luck ya all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: