Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43210 times)
DOGEbubble

Activity: 881
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

$PAC is holding well.

As long as the $PAC can ultimately reach 4000 sat and beyond before the end of the year, due to its sold plans and roadmap, every one should take back his/her "sh*t" words. Whether its next pump would be followed by A dump is up to everyone. Everyone is responsible. This is a free market. Wink Wink

coins-hunter

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:13:14 AM

The project sounds good ,I will follow and maybe invest something in the future.
Pacinsanity

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:40:59 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 08:31:57 AM by Pacinsanity

The project sounds good ,I will follow and maybe invest something in the future.

I have been invested in the old pac since December. Initially, it was a small investment purchased directly from their website. I was unsure of a larger investment at that time due to a few stumbling blocks with them for a few weeks.

Pac was my smallest investment which I added to my portfolio, it was more of a bookmark and a reminder to keep checking and looking for any news, further developments, progress.

I have been on discord, other social media observed all the highs and lows, the bickering between owners, the public anger, and confusion and just about everything as a spectator.

In late January I could see "potential" for a larger investment. This is when I really started to get my teeth into things and spent hours doing my real due diligence.

In private chat I spoke to owners, admins, devs, mods, members of their community and just about everyone I could, to find out if this is where I wanted to invest my money.

I have to believe in a product before I buy it or can sell it.

What I concluded was that this is one of the most exciting projects I have ever come across. Their loyal followers are like a family and I see the same kind of enthusiasm and fan status that I do with other very well known tech products.

I can go to sleep at night in the belief that I am onboard a ship being commandeered by the best crew. During the past week, the storms have been so intense that lesser mortals would have jumped in their lifeboats and left the passengers to fend for themselves.

Do your own due diligence and make your own decisions. It is your hard earned money and you need to be confident of where you are going to invest it and you do want to sleep peacefully at night. Smiley

My money is in $PAC and from what I can see, my future looks bright.
GimoIng

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

Please do not quote all the thread if is not necessary, reading this has become frustrating!

kel-alt - RE 'quote' - maybe they are like me and cannot figure out how to post without quoting!
I can not figure out where the new topic button is even after reading 'help'. 92 posts now and
none I have been able to start. Please explain how and maybe there will be less quote clutter!

When you press 'quote' button simply clear messages not necessary for understanding the meaning of your reply, then press 'preview' to check.
breakcrypto

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

I have about 3 million coins in my wallet, staked them for a month and got 480k. If i was allowed to move my 50 million coins from cryptopia and stake them, at least i could have increased my number of coins.

Please do not quote all the thread if is not necessary, reading this has become frustrating!

kel-alt - RE 'quote' - maybe they are like me and cannot figure out how to post without quoting!
I can not figure out where the new topic button is even after reading 'help'. 92 posts now and
none I have been able to start. Please explain how and maybe there will be less quote clutter!

If you want to just make a new post without quoting someone, you use the 'reply' button all the way at the bottom of the page.

best,
break.
prototip

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

The one who created the coin is a very talented person. And the new team is very good and hardworking. They did a great job to make a new coin successful. And they continue to work according to the road map. Thanks to the development team for their work.
breakcrypto

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

CMC has us ranked at #3 but it appears they are using the old pac circulation numbers which is incorrect. Trying to put this out on every channel I have access to, to prevent any possible confusion. We're trying to address this now.

best,
break.
Kaskas

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

CMC has us ranked at #3 but it appears they are using the old pac circulation numbers which is incorrect. Trying to put this out on every channel I have access to, to prevent any possible confusion. We're trying to address this now.

best,
break.

I saw that it has to be a mistake but guess what
,, this could make pac moooooooon
breakcrypto

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

best,
break.

I saw that it has to be a mistake but guess what
,, this could make pac moooooooon

Exactly the OPPOSITE of the moon we want. Weren't you the one calling us scammers, what's with that? Shouldn't you be helping to put this right, ASAP?

PLEASE SPREAD GOOD INFORMATION:

https://www.reddit.com/r/paccoin/comments/838i99/cmc_3_ranking_incorrect_multiplier/

best,
break.
Wasimalik

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

Reserved urdu translations
Username: Wasimalik
Language: Urdu
Ex Work:
INS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/135ZfEEDUIdxwFP4r--mLFK9tcAfp7l7j/view?usp=sharing
Pundix: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fxPmJt4Fc3fHZbebgIEqypjhvnVO6iux/view?usp=sharing
viuly: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-g1p2blRpZxQW05Q2N0YTU3ZXc/view?usp=sharing
STK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-g1p2blRpZxbG9NdEJTbWtiRWs/view?usp=sharing
Paypie: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-g1p2blRpZxUm1zYTZ2RFJuODA/view?usp=sharing

EEKAHMOUSE

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:41:50 PM

$PAC Has been removed from Coinmarketcap. Hopefully to fix error and relist with correct info. At the very least we got our 15 min of Fame!! lol Cool
breakcrypto

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

$PAC Has been removed from Coinmarketcap. Hopefully to fix error and relist with correct info. At the very least we got our 15 min of Fame!! lol Cool

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paccoin/

You can still view it directly -- the info is still wrong, argh. But they've fixed the listing so people won't get confused which is good.

best,
break.
kel-alt

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

I have about 3 million coins in my wallet, staked them for a month and got 480k. If i was allowed to move my 50 million coins from cryptopia and stake them, at least i could have increased my number of coins.

If you want to just make a new post without quoting someone, you use the 'reply' button all the way at the bottom of the page.

best,
break.

kel-alt  - 'reply' button was not at bottom of page, then I saw it at top and clicked it to test, worked, I
            exited and checked bottom of page and it was there. Previously the whole line ending in 'print'
            was not there. Windows 10 with Firefox. Thanks for the help!
kel-alt

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:20:14 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paccoin/

You can still view it directly -- the info is still wrong, argh. But they've fixed the listing so people won't get confused which is good.

best,
break.

kel-alt - I missed taking screenshot of PAC at #3  - I have taken many screenshots of CMC errors!
            I will be very happy when they update the logo. At one recent peak I sent them some BTC.
            They probably make plenty with the ads, but I go there so often I felt like donating.
hellonwheels

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

Yup, its all real. Don't believe these FUD's here, get in on this price! $PAC is a state of the art coin, instant transactions and  I make good money being a masternode. Read their white paper and what they have already launched. mobile wallet launches tomorrow, its own exchange with $PAC as its base currency, this coin will be in top 10 in no time. Especially with this new supply. Their road-map is super clear and concise! But you'd rather blame them for Cryptopia mess and loose your chance of making big bucks!

The only way this shit coin will rise in price if all the thousands
Of angry investors who got scammed disappear.
For as long as they feel they were scammed your coin will have
A bad reputation .

It looks as if the tide is already turning.

Last night 10 hours ago, just before I went to bed you could pick up a masternode for 89

At this moment in time, you would be eating into 107 for the same 500k $Pac needed.

In 7 hours while I was in bed there was 27 new masternodes ($140k invested) setup and that number has increased again since then.

Price is up, mastenodes count is up and the investment is up. Total masternodes 1760 (880 million) removed from circ and growing

The volume of available $Pac is dropping due to investment so that can only be a good thing.

You can check the numbers yourself and watch them grow
http://monitor.masternodes.work/monitor

This was expected ,  it’s market manipulation .
Most of not all coins go up a little after tanking
The teams usually buy at a higher price to pump up their coins
And encourage buyers .
I’m actually done with this shit coin I wasted too much time on
It ,, good luck

Can you please stick to FACTS there buddy?

If you can't prove it then don't bother posting.

Thanks

Those are facts you just don’t want to see it , you’re just dreaming
Time will prove I was right .
This coin will be a pump and dump coin and team will take advantage
Of this as much as they can .
If you don’t like what I say just simply ,, don’t read

I still don't understand your logic. You've made several comments and none seem to make any logical sense to me. Your original arguments were that $PAC is a scam because people were buying at 1 sat when they could have bought lower on other exchanges.

The real irony there is the reason $PAC started out at around 200 sats is because PAC was available on TradeSatoshi at a rate of 1000 PAC for approximately 200 sats -- exactly 1000:1. Actually, $PAC was higher than the price of 1000 PAC initially but as people arbitraged it from the PAC/DOGE pairings it leveled off around 200 sats. From there it declined as people, like yourself, incorrectly defamed the team and claimed it was a scam because they had overpaid in satoshis months ago. People at Cryptopia dumped believing the FUD and the price dipped greatly. Then people realized: Hey, wait, the team is still here, they're still working on the things they said they would, and oh maybe I did overpay and owned up. Shockingly, after that the price went up.

But instead of looking at the facts, you just illogically suggest that $PAC is a pump and dump scam because the price went up since you started your rant about the price collapsing because...reasons.

If you'd like to make a logical argument, ask a reasonable question, or in anyway do anything other than just spout off unsubstantiated comments; I'm happy to have a dialog. But simply accusing people, who are working hard on the $PAC project, of being a scam is just a waste of everyone's time.

best,
break.

I still can't get it, why team Pac did not ask cryptopia to stop BTC/Pac trading immediately knowing that loads of nobs new investors being screwed. You guys are giving reference of blog  on pacnet where ppl were warned about high price on cryptopia,maybe you don't remember war between old dev and new dev about ownership of pac that time, there was 2 twitter accounts and bill the old dev came up with paccoinoffical website? who should we have listened?
I would like to know, what was the deal between bill and sal, how many billions coins they had and where did they sell? maybe pump was part of the deal to sell their worthless coins to nobs like us?
Ok lets presume we were stupid, did not do market research , over paid and we are solely responsible, despite all our coins/investment was held on cryptopia due to wallet maintenance, we could have sold them lesser loss or stake them, why we were not allowed to do that?
Reverse Splits rarely ever work out, all confidence is gone.  $PAC back to 1-10 satoshi.
cryptoknight_

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

Why does it say total supply 3,880,657,660 $PAC on coinmarketcap but after the swap the team said total supply would be 100 billion. Is the 3,880,657,660 $PAC suppose to be the circulating supply?
geobull

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

hello can Discord ADMIn write me or how can I reach him?
breakcrypto

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

Why does it say total supply 3,880,657,660 $PAC on coinmarketcap but after the swap the team said total supply would be 100 billion. Is the 3,880,657,660 $PAC suppose to be the circulating supply?

Yes. The 3.8B is the circulating supply.

best,
break.
Shackles

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

hey break,can you pm me?
breakcrypto

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:00:18 AM

hey break,can you pm me?

I'd have to disable the newbie settings which means spam. What's up? You can ping me on discord too if you need.

best,
break.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: