Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheating in bounty programs  (Read 2200 times)
munareal (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

Do you think that some bounty programs cheat because they do not want to pay bounty hunters by bringing out things to do at they end of bounty campaign? Share your thought or experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:46:08 PM

Do you think that some bounty programs cheat because they do not want to pay bounty hunters by bringing out things to do at they end of bounty campaign? Share your thought or experience.
I have experienced it many times,most of these new bounty campaigns will change the rules like at the end of the campaign they will require you to submit your IDs for the KYC verification.How the FCK those people who doesnt have passports yet ? not going to receive stakes because of that,hard earned stakes will be ignored,a shady corrupt bounty managers will always find their ways to steal those allocations for the bounty hunters.

sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

Nope, normally they pay the bounty if they are legitimate, because if not the communty would turn against them and damage their interest. The exception is pure scams.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:52:01 PM

If they really want to get their tokens or coins to the masses it would be stupid to take the risk.
Bounty hunters are good at spreading the PR messages, but that can turn the other way if bounties are cheating

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

yes, absolutely, some bounty managers sound suspicious, they intentionally disqualify or reject the work of promoters and deprive them of their reward for their time and work, i do not know the intentions behind, may be they pay more to friends and family or keep the extra for themselves.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:59:21 PM

Bounty hunters need to know the manager they are getting a long because some of these bounty managers will do everything just to remove participants in the bounty campaigns for them to get all the stakes allocations.There are few good managers which will pay you well,sometimes even these managers are getting scammed by these ICOs so there will be a lot of factors to consider,but if these ICOs wont pay the hunters that will be the reason why the community will stand against them.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

We cannot do anything about it when in the official bounty threads,they indicated that anytime the bounty managers can change the rules,allocations etc. that is why we need to get familiar to the bounty managers whom we are joining to because some of these really are doing anything just to get you kickout from the bounty program,and that is unavoidable.

sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

Yes,to what i have experienced some of these bounty programs will change their rules when the stakes counting is going on,some of these will change the rules,that is why you need to check the bounty thread from time to time.Worst you will get kicked out without any further explanation after doing your job and completing your task weekly,you wont get paid after promoting them for months.

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

See few topics but nobody wants to say names of cheating bounties and bounty managers. I was not paid one time but this ICO was scum. But if ICO isn't scum usually everybody pay tokens. 

cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

Most of them are really cheating that is why i am only joining these few good managers that i know because i am always getting paid in time as promised .You find some of these managers will steal your allocated tokens like they will only distribute half of the tokens which has been promised and allocated to the bounty hunters,so better to watch out these greedy people.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

Some campaign do that, dont know why though. For example you need to do some kyc, im fine with kyc if they accept national IDs as well but they only accept passport geez that hard. If they want to do some KYC like that is fine as long they announce it before campaign even start. Not like everyone got passport

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

An account of my friend had been hit by red Trusts due to some offense and the worst is, he participated on a Bounty campaign that is red trusts should be not belong and 2 weeks left before the campaign will end the bounty manager expelled his account.
That really hurts because it's an 8 week long with 20 posts per week but he was suddenly out of the group and his time, efforts and other sacrifices were wasted.
Yes, some bounty managers are really into ruining some members and for me he was supposed to be deserve to get his reward even up until the 6th week.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

See few topics but nobody wants to say names of cheating bounties and bounty managers. I was not paid one time but this ICO was scum. But if ICO isn't scum usually everybody pay tokens. 

There are some bounty campaign managers are doing the trick of joining their alt accounts on the campaigns they managed and then they put some strict rules and guidelines so that some members will be expelled out while the end of the campaign is ending. So the bounty stake will become higher.
I don't know, seems to be true.
It's only my opinion and I do hope some members will find it real.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

Worse, those campaigns are delaying wages. Not only delayed months are being hanged, And now before receiving full salary yet wait 18 Months. That's so bad. So it's hard now to find a sensible campaign, It's really important to be careful. For what we have earned does not go to nothing.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

Worse, those campaigns are delaying wages. Not only delayed months are being hanged, And now before receiving full salary yet wait 18 Months. That's so bad. So it's hard now to find a sensible campaign, It's really important to be careful. For what we have earned does not go to nothing.
Yeah this is true,i got one bounty campaign which paid me delayed for 3months,everything could happen within the campaign period but mostlikely successful campaigns will pay your efforts,thos who didnt reached the atleast the softcap will surely not going to pay your efforts.That is why we need to be more pick so that we will get paid when the ICO has ended.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

One thing you can try to do is join bounty programs with known bounty managers.
squesto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

Definitely a good reason to do your due diligence to ensure the project is as legitimate as possible before committing to the bounty program!
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:27:09 PM

These people are unavoidable most of the developers are paying the bounty allocations and few are going to fool even the manager,that is why there will be no exception even these manager are gettign scammed but morelikely if the campaign has achieve success they will surely pay you it will take days ,weeks or even months but surely they will,

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

Yes, I think sometimes the scam is perfected by the companies. At other times, the campaign managers do this so as to garner more profit to themselves by withholding what should be paid out.

No doubt, responses on this subject matter are going to be quite understandably subjective with the real victims of this not wanting to share their stories of bounties that ended up scamming their posters out of their rewards. I have had more than two similar experiences here with managers who ended up not paying out. Please, permit me to keep these experiences to myself and not share now. Of course, I don't expect the mangers to own up if shared here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

I took part in a project that did not raise enough money, no one paid anyone (for bounty). I was not dissatisfied with the fact that I did not receive payment, I was more upset by the fact that the team returned the money to investors and remained without funding a good idea. In bounty, I get irritated and angry most of all when the rules, conditions, amounts of payments, etc. change at the end, when everything is over.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: