Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IF the GOVERNMENT wins over BITCOIN?  (Read 2508 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

From article that I am read, Nasdaq already confirm, they will make cryptocurrency exchanger, before that, United States already make bitcoin futures. I think cryptocurrency market expand more fast than we though. I am believe this market will going forward and more faster

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wily27

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

Bitcoin will always go into all-time highs, the government, will succeed as an underground asset. And I will remain an investor. we have to use crypto as crypto so there is no tax for it and no need to worry about it.
Recently Germany announced no taxes if you use crypto.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

That can not happen, because bitcoin is currently using a lot and many support bitcoin. Even some developing countries have started receiving bitcoin. So the government will not be able to win against more people support bitcoin.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

It's no longer possible. The technology received great resonance and great development. To completely disable crypto they need to ban the Internet)
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:44:50 PM

The measures required for this bitcoin ban in a free society can be marked as too intrusive and unacceptable by the population. A complete ban on Bitcoin can be unacceptable for most modern democratic states.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:06:02 PM

Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

Well! that might hapen but that cannot stop Bitcoin because the regulations are made to keep it safe (that's to their knowledge) and so I don't think they can kill Bitcoin. The fact is that they can really fluctuate markets with even just public messages without them taking the actions and that's what we experienced this year
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:08:02 PM

Well! that might hapen but that cannot stop Bitcoin because the regulations are made to keep it safe (that's to their knowledge) and so I don't think they can kill Bitcoin. The fact is that they can really fluctuate markets with even just public messages without them taking the actions and that's what we experienced this year
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

Why would it happen? I think that bitcoin has nothing to do with the government.. People are so paranoic when they talk about bitcoins + banks.

It's like if it all was a conspiracy since day 1, came on guys, this is not a movie.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

Most of the government around the world agrees with cryptos now, those countries who bans cryptos are just insecure for their fiat to be outcasted by crypto.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

If the government will win over Bitcoin, a lot of people will be disappointed because some people start to have this investment for their future; thus, it will be their lost if Bitcoin will be gone.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
dingxlang12860

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:58:24 AM

They can't stop the network, but they can FUD the price around that's for sure. If the SEC, Trump or anyone else with power made a tweet that was pro-bitcoin it would pump, but it they made a negative tweet it would dump... who can't really deny this?

But as far as the technology goes, they can't stop it. The price drop would also be temporary. Bitcoin will always go to all time highs long term, without without government's approval. It will be a success that's embraced by governments, or it will be a success as an underground asset. And I doubt all governments will have the same opinion about bitcoin so you will always be able to move to a bitcoin-friendly country and buy your properties on there with it. Just be sure to be able to explain how you obtained your bitcoin. If you can't explain how you obtained them (with proof) then no government will allow you to buy anything with it other than small purchases able to go under the radar.

No.. I don't think every country will win over bitcoin.. maybe if the country is not that open minded.. nowaday that internet is almost all over the world you dont need a face to face communication with other countries that are very open with bitcoin, 3so I suggest you to focus on the possitive side rather than negativity...
55caRtel

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:11:08 AM

Cryptocurrencies will not be done away with. If you have a chance, invest. its going places
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

If the government will win over Bitcoin, a lot of people will be disappointed because some people start to have this investment for their future; thus, it will be their lost if Bitcoin will be gone.
That is true that a lot of people will become disappointed to bitcoin because they are all expecting some good things about bitcoin in the future and if the government will just ruin it by stopping bitcoin then it will result for disappointment. Government should not do that and they should just support bitcoin so the progress of having a better and futuristic world will become faster.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

That is true that a lot of people will become disappointed to bitcoin because they are all expecting some good things about bitcoin in the future and if the government will just ruin it by stopping bitcoin then it will result for disappointment. Government should not do that and they should just support bitcoin so the progress of having a better and futuristic world will become faster.
I think because of some scam accusation about crypto currency, government will intervene in the process. If a lot of dumb people investing at crypto without proper knowledge on it will really be a big problem. The best thing to do is to educate people more about this to win over our own governments.

Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

If that happens it will be a massive lost for all invertors and menbers Don't you think.. but I guess not every country will win over Bitcoin it depends on the people's reponds to the demand of Bitcoin and communication nowadays is not that hard as you think, specially that Internet are almost all over the world you don't need to go to other country that btc are open..

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

If the program turns out bitcoin inhibits the workings of the government, it will be more likely that the government prohibits the regulation of bitcoin. And it certainly will have a bad impact on investors and bitcoin users.
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

Earlier this month, there was a spurt in the value of bitcoin. It rose from under $10,000 at the start of the year to close to $20,000, before a sharp 20 per cent plunge within hours.

Bakulman

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

since BITCOIN is secured and powered by blockchain technology with the use of internet connections, so every individual uses BITCOIN as a medium mode of transactions are enjoying their freedom then if the government kills or erase the bitcoin there will be a chaos around the world they should also shut down the Internet connection transmitter or Communication technology that enables bitcoin to run.BITCOIN and any other cryptocurrencies helps the people to earn a money,for the people around the world manage their own transactions without the help of the banks.Bitcoin should remain and it will last till the end.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

I dont see legitimate concerns. ICOs should be regulated, there are too many scams out there.

While sec is going around and wrecking projects , EU has more rational view in is slowly moving towards regulation . For now the market is to small.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

I think if the government managed to control the movement of bitcoin prices then it seems the bitcoin price will be easy to play its price sometimes in making up after it is contrived down with a lot of good news and bad news circulating on the internet.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: