Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins future  (Read 2487 times)
Afrizky R

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

i am sure xlm and xrp be the coins of the future

many will support it because the platform is good
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

Thousands and thousnads of alt coins and most of them dont even have a proper website to begin with. That being said, some alts, especially erc20 tokens will survive in the long run.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

Of course,we don't need many shitcoin with the same feature everywhere.What we need is a coin that has excellent feature to make it easy to use for user and reasonable supply.I believe in ETH to,because it's always known to be number two crypto in the market,i just hope that developer not mess up the development.
Moons Trader

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

Cryptocurrency market is dynamically change. Those coins, which looks perspective today, may be unattractive tomorrow. Future of the market are stable coins which will present some real value, for example decentralized cloud storages. Good projects today are Nebula Network or Sia. I think projects like these has big chances to evolve in the near future.
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?
I think ETH will indeed be one of the coins for the future. but ETH also has some deficiencies so that various altcoin is required that can support the shortage of ETH so that technology can be perfect.

Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

eth is altcoin which is the choice of many people because besides the high price also has many variations of tokens that can be an option for we have, and I think the future eth will increasingly become the choice of many people

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?
I seriously strongly believe to ethereum just like you because it has proven a lot of things to people. I also admire ethereum because most of the ICO's support ethereum. I know that ethereum is dependent to bitcoin but when it comes to other altcoins, I can see its potential. It's worth investing in ethereum because the value of it can increase anytime just like bitcoin.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

Many altcoins are invented but not all of them become successful. I agree to you that we don’t need more altcoins, but sometimes altcoins are needed. Some of this, they have a sense of platform and in this way the y become successful. We need the unique platform because in this they become successful more. Ethereum is already a successful altcoins and its decentralized is becoming more popular. We need that platform to improved some of the altcoins.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

i don't believe in some shitty alts, i Prefer holding bitcoins than alts, but for some appetite i do hold altcoins like Eth, xrp, lite and etc. i mean i'm not looking into some altcoins that is already in the least list on market. Now i'm into some ICO, which can give me some real Profit while specaluting some future of altcoins, i'm really into car industry, so i have seen vechain and checked but it's banned for one month so i jump to other Project which is similar to it but more realistic and is real trusted, i saw VLB as one best to be an altcoin in the future, analyst says each token will jump to 1-60 usd, but it's still on the process, VLB is a real deal, and now also cheking ICO's Like UBIQUIcoin and any other. searching a lot through this section.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

I think the crypto market is an open market. You can not get anyone involved in the market. I think the more the altcoins are born, the bounty campaigners will have more income. Because there are many altcoins, the crypto market has become so diversified that it gives investors a lot of choices. So I do not agree with your opinion.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

For my opinion, altcoin someday will become one of the best strategical coins.  Because there were lots of altcoins now a days,  like eth is being use and sooner hoping that eth rates will increase.

sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

Most of existing altcoins will disappear, but projects with fundamental value will evolve and grow.
El_rancho

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

There is a very prosperous future for altcoins, especially to the ones with superior technologies and unique innovative services.
I think ETH is the altcoin that will lead everything, everybody knows this is the best altcoin of longterm investments. It's the only
stable altcoin so far and it's widely accepted and utilized eveywhere in the internet. Litecoin is also a promising coin, it's value and
demand is second to ETH and it seems to show that it's willing to grow more in the future.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

i am sure xlm and xrp be the coins of the future

many will support it because the platform is good

U're wrong, lot of people doesn't like Ripple and I don't believe it even has a bright future. The Waves or DeepOnion is looking much more trustworthy to me.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

Altcoin in the future will chance us in the cryptoworld like BTC ETH still increase but their are some of alt coin today is chaging rapidly.  There are many alt coin is develop for the future currency will help us to earn more profit.

herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:56:53 PM
Merited by Minnie1928 (2)

The future is shaded and we still don't know what will happen with the altcoins in a couple of years; hell; we even don't know what will happen with the altcoins tomorrow. Cryptomarket is unpredictable. It is sometimes influenced by the scammy businesses but besides that, it is depending on the demand of the investors which are only getting bigger in the numbers. There are many different altcoins which have copied the IDEA but some of these other coins also have better technologies and plans for the blockchain.

The bad coins are disappearing in the end and even if they are pushed in growth they cannot sustain their reputability for long; so no worries about false coins ruling the market. Every developer has the right to bring the new ideas and present them to the investors which are then deciding about the future of the specific altcoin which, actually combined with other altcoins crafts the future of all of them.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

rightnow there are too many altcoins on the market but most of them rely of ETH platform, so they are quite boring, and surely most of them don't have much real value  and completely useless, so we don't need altcoins that have less quality to develope their future, i just want a few of altcoins, focus on the quality of the project and real products.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

the future is difficult to predict how the coin will go up or down is unknown, but it might disappear altogether , but I know them for the future

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

In the crypto world, there are many kinds of coins but all kinds of coins are not good for investment. You can invest on ETH. It has great value and potential also.
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

Yes, it will be in the future, we will not see with you 99% of the coins that are now on the market ! There will be dozens, maybe hundreds, everything else-garbage our task-to choose what will be in demand in the future!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: