Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology?  (Read 2044 times)
ngocminh01101

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:10:54 PM

To my own point of view things, yes, the younger generation are more open to technology than the older generation, as time goes on the whole world is civilizing more and more than before through technology and if you crosscheck,the younger one are the one that make it grow on time.
komawei

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

To my own point of view things, yes, the younger generation are more open to technology than the older generation, as time goes on the whole world is civilizing more and more than before through technology and if you crosscheck,the younger one are the one that make it grow on time.

This is affirmative. When the younger generation moved towards the society and became the backbone of the society, it would have great influence on new technology.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

I do not think so, I'm sure of it and all people can recognize it, because every generation of people is uniquely more intelligent than the previous one in many respects, I'm not talking about culture, I'm talking about technologies and training. Everyone knows this.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

This is affirmative. When the younger generation moved towards the society and became the backbone of the society, it would have great influence on new technology.

They have fresh minds that can interact with innovations, exploring with new ideas and adopting the trend can be fit to their young minds, I think they have a capability to understand and enhance each things that they already gain interest, technology will keep upgrading and younger generations will
keep their grounds near or we can say always in time to take the next steps.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
lamariposa_2018

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

In my opinion yes. The younger generation are much more open to technology
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:04:21 PM

It is obvious that younger generation is more open to technology. They were born with it. They grew up with technology around. Technology is second to their nature. That is why Cryptocurrency is born. It's the product of internet and digital currency. New generation wanted to have more freedom and efficient online transactions.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

Of course!!! It is! The younger generation was born with gadgets in their hands. But my parents, they are around 60 years old, it is very difficult for them to master and understand new technologies!
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

It is obvious that younger generation is more open to technology. They were born with it. They grew up with technology around. Technology is second to their nature. That is why Cryptocurrency is born. It's the product of internet and digital currency. New generation wanted to have more freedom and efficient online transactions.
Indeed in being a necessity in a world that is making progress every day, but this progress is not entirely done by parents. In the process of progress, I feel that young people play a bigger role. crypto is a very new industry. Most of these markets are young because young people are creative and courageous to explore and practice. History is also evolving like this.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

Well, young people develop faster than 40 years, it has been proven more than once , of course not all of them but most , as they say, the future is for the young!
crazyhonez000064

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

When something is part of your environment from an early age, you’re bound to adapt to it and embrace it as a perfectly natural part of your life. That’s what the young have done with new technology; young people feel perfectly comfortable with it.
vidiep100100

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

The new generation is open to something new, but most of them want to have everything without doing anything. And now it is such a time that if you are lazy and you do nothing, then you will not have anything.
wowveryusername

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:10:05 AM

The new generation is open to something new, but most of them want to have everything without doing anything. And now it is such a time that if you are lazy and you do nothing, then you will not have anything.
Not only open for new things , i think they're curious about the new technology that will lead us to the future.
It's not about want to have everything without doing anything like you said, they just want to use their brain more then their hands.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:27:35 AM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

Younger generation is more open to technology, indeed. But i dont think we need those younger lawmakers in our own generation to translate the language of cryptocurrency, we have our own generation of lawmakers and that would be a lot better because they would understand it better than the younger
tomotao53

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

This is a difficult question. I think that the people who are purposefully working on this are the most open to new technologies. Personally, chess game helps me to develop strategic thinking.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

Younger generations are more open to all new things, they usually are the creators of the new things. Now they start to be players in the crypto market, which is a very good thing, they are a good influence, a fresh blood. We need to raise crypto awareness in middle and high schools to educate new people who will make breakthroughs in this market in a few years.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:14:38 PM

I'm totally think that the younger generation is more open to technology. The more younger generation, the more success for everyone. But in some cases it doesn't matter, the old generation have lot of experience which is also valuable. But if you mean the younger generation should more involved in crypto, then yes! They can and they should learn about crypto and if schools/colleges allow the study of cryptocurrency then it is good for everyone and mostly for upcoming generation.
yannick225

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

Of course, young people are more willing to accept new technologies. Many systems have existed for many years, and some economies need to be changed. Young people have stronger recognition in the field of encrypting money, and more young people will join the world in the future i am sure.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:05:17 AM

To some extent, yes, because since childhood they have been using the Internet. but if you think globally, I still think that in most cases it depends on the person.
dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:51:58 AM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

really, of course the young generation is very open and very familiar with the latest technology. but many young people are actually misusing the technology, it will be very dangerous. there should be collaboration between the younger generation and the older generation in cryptocurrency.
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

Yea, the youngster are more open minded and more curious about technology, and it is a must for them to follow technology, so they can used the the technology in optimum way, and crypto currencies need the help from youngsters because crypto currencies just started its journey and they will be very useful for the society, so we need the enthusiastic youngsters to keep on update and expand the crypto currencies usage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: