Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$ to invest  (Read 3030 times)
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:18:43 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 10:54:52 AM by linkybit

I would like to divide it between NEO, WAVES, Ethereum, STRAT, ZenCash, NEM, Monero, LITECOIN and Bitcoin  Grin

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:24:39 AM

can suggest 2 or 3 coin with good potential and team . no ico . 

$ 2000 is a pretty big fund and I encourage you, better to invest in NEO Litecoin and Ripple they can be ascertained will give you a bright hope for your future.
NEO Litecoin and Ripple, their 'fixed community' have made these coin grow up to be the strongest, potentially, and worthy coins to compete with other coins and by this time all the coins have been in which a low value position I think the right moment to make it your crypto investment asset.

jilin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

I suggest that you invest in coss or boscoin. Each token will cost $1000 and you will have huge profits in December 2018. Tongue
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

I think you need to do ICOs. I suggest Retainly cos it has a massive product unlike some ICOs
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

For a long game you should pay attention to ETH and NEO. Both are the most stable alts on the market. It is worth buying them.      
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

NEO, ICX, BTC are 3 altcoins that will bring a lot of profit to you. You should have separate strategies for 3 altcoins. Long-term investment is NEO and ICX, short-term investment is BTC. I estimate NEO's price is $ 1200 and the ICX is $ 800 at the end of 2018. Many experts have commented on my opinion and they think that is very possible. That is a good signal and you need to follow my directions to get the profit.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

$ 2000 is not much money. You should only invest in the altcoin and focus only on it. You should not invest in big altcoins like ETH, BTC. They will not increase your profits, and they will pose a lot of risk to you.
Invest in NEO or ICX. The altcoins are popular with traders and attract a lot of whales.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

$ 2000 is not much money. You should only invest in the altcoin and focus only on it. You should not invest in big altcoins like ETH, BTC. They will not increase your profits, and they will pose a lot of risk to you.
Invest in NEO or ICX. The altcoins are popular with traders and attract a lot of whales.
Yes it is a pretty good alternative to investing, as you say that investing in high value coin is not a good choice. We should be able to choose a coin that has a low price so that the opportunity to be able to gain greater profits. It is indeed very risky, but the choice is still on you is to be able to achieve good results. Buying coins that have a high value can not make us comfortable because we will only get a chance that is not too high. I believe in what you say and I also believe in the choices I make.
wo_ki

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

I think you should split up your money like - 50% btc, 25% ltc and 25% on eht. They are the strongest coins in nowadays and in one year you will have prifit 100%+. If you what something less popular try SNM, ADA, XLM, BNB, WAWES. Gl my friend!
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

I think you should split up your money like - 50% btc, 25% ltc and 25% on eht. They are the strongest coins in nowadays and in one year you will have prifit 100%+. If you what something less popular try SNM, ADA, XLM, BNB, WAWES. Gl my friend!

I agree that it is essential and a good practice to split up and manage our trading bankroll and not just doing any all in trades for no real reasons. Proper bankroll management is one of the key to get potential good profit and at the same time preventing one from getting rect out all of the bankroll in just one awful trade.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

Do you want long-term or short-term investment?
If you want long term investment, ETH, BTC and LTC are the best buys and holdings. Of course there are many good coin like: ARK, WAVES, TRX, LISK, ....
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

Obsidian, thekey or snovio. excellent projects for investment! All 3 have the finished product. I think at the first rise of the market they will grow 2-3 times
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

Only NEO. It is actively supported at the governmental level and can make a boom in the crypto-market. Take a full dip.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

with 2000 dollar, you can spend 1000$ for IOTA, 500$ for Centra and 500$ for Wepower. this is a good portfolio for you to get big profit

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:25:32 PM

Bitcoin, etherum and waves for me are best three for 2018 to just increase your wallet even 3,4 or 5 Times more than it is now so 8/10.000$ is possible in my opinion.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

Some part I will invest to BTC and part to (sorry) ICO).
Because this is diversification).
I already bought 500 REDL

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

neo and eth are very promising and first of all you need them in the portfolio to have
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

$500 in each, hold them till the end of this year and thank me later.

Waves
STRAT
ADA
XLM

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:18:03 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:02:36 AM

Perhaps you still need to look for new ICO and buy at the presale stage. This is a solo investment, but given the situation on the market, most likely you will not be able to earn a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: