Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$ to invest  (Read 3030 times)
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

I suggest u invest in Tron NEO ETH all three coins are first-hand coins to invest and next, i suggest to invest in well-chosen ICO which have good team development and innovation in market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

I would seyas hold the money until the market is determined where to go. Now it is extremely risky to buy anything, despite the pleasant prices. It is still unclear how bitcoin will fall dramatically

captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:39:46 AM

TOMO coin has just listed on CMC, only 2x ICO price, get it while its cheap  Wink

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

I suggest you invest some of it into EOS. Its undervalued right now for me and it has a high transaction speed. As always, invest some in Bitcoin becuase it is the best coin for the long term period. You can pick Ethereum and Litecoin too. I suggest you should buy some Viberate tokens too. Its undervalued right now for me and I believe that it will rise this year. You can read more here: www.viberate.com. It's a strong coin you can also invest here: www.viberate.io.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

The best of the best IMHO are these three coins.

1. Bitcoin

2. Ethereum

3. Litecoin

Well these coins are very popular and all of them are on the number 5 that has the highest market cap.

All of them does have an active developers that makes it more interesting so these coins are like safe haven in the world of crypto.

Yes, you are right market cap will always increase in the market because with the increase price of bitcoin there is a huge chance the mentioned coins will always increase in the market.
As I said, they are very active in trade volumes and I'm not saying that they are impossible to have an inactive trades but its likely that way.

If someone wishes to invest in crypto with a good starting amount of $2,000 why not try it out for the crypto's that are leaders in the market?

Don't gamble it with some of those coins that are low valued and also have low market cap however there are traders or investors that are also lucky enough to invest in the right low valued coin that gave them nice profit.

pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

Today is a great day to start investing becase all coins are down. Most of them saw lowest they have been for for awhile. With $2000 you can make some nice profit because even if you buy 4 random coins now , they will be 2x, 3x at least when market starts recovering. It could be tomorrow or next month  it’s hard to tell. One thing for sure , you these are great times to put your money in a cry currency.

Rhaiyah

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

can suggest 2 or 3 coin with good potential and team . no ico .
There are many altcoins that have great potential and will give you a huge profits that you may invest like Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo that's the example of coins that a promising. But don't make a decision on what we says, it's too risky before you put an investment you should think and do some research, analyse the details.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

Maybe split this to 3 parts: 1000, 500 and 500 and invest them in first five coins a 1000, second one in waves or smth like that and risk with third part and invest some in thrash coins which can pump in near weeks.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

We can offer something, but not the fact that good or regular coins. everyone himself goes at his own risk and buying coins. Well, if you really want something worthwhile and do not burn, then take the coins that occupy the bottom positions from the top 15.
Seram1

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

1. Bitcoin

2. Ethereum

3. Litecoin

Well these coins are very popular and all of them are on the number 5 that has the highest market cap.

All of them does have an active developers that makes it more interesting so these coins are like safe haven in the world of crypto.

Yes, you are right market cap will always increase in the market because with the increase price of bitcoin there is a huge chance the mentioned coins will always increase in the market.
As I said, they are very active in trade volumes and I'm not saying that they are impossible to have an inactive trades but its likely that way.

If someone wishes to invest in crypto with a good starting amount of $2,000 why not try it out for the crypto's that are leaders in the market?

Don't gamble it with some of those coins that are low valued and also have low market cap however there are traders or investors that are also lucky enough to invest in the right low valued coin that gave them nice profit.
that's right, do not take the risk to invest your money on unpopular coins. it would be better if we put our capital in promising coins, have a good team, and a good deoan period. this way you will not worry about the coins you hold.
my advice do not you invest all the capital you have, set aside a little to keep your personal needs because we never know what happens in tomorrow.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:04:15 PM

1. Bitcoin

2. Ethereum

3. Litecoin

that's right, do not take the risk to invest your money on unpopular coins. it would be better if we put our capital in promising coins, have a good team, and a good deoan period. this way you will not worry about the coins you hold.
my advice do not you invest all the capital you have, set aside a little to keep your personal needs because we never know what happens in tomorrow.
I'm not saying that all those unpopular coins aren't a good investment but make sure of it that you are doing your part of researching the best part of it.

But as an investor you need to put the risk in the right coins but if you are a real gambler and you love to take part of those coins that you think will grow, its your investment not ours.

Diversify your money in many parts if you are not comfortable but if you are good with one coin or two coins only. You must be responsible for your decision.

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:26:25 PM

I think the best investment will be zcash. you can join the ICO with some of it. 1 eth Smiley good luck. One year later, it could be at an incredible level.
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

My advice is to invest in bitcoin, you can invest 50% on it, and 50% more on other altcoins like eth, ada, neo, xlm, or coin you think that gives potential in the future.

I agree, a good spread but also a sound investment in the most secure and fully established cryptocurrency. Stay away from cheap altcoins (very few offer nothing other than the dream of being pumped and mooning) those days are gone (hopefully anyway)

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:55:29 PM

I would suggest NEO, Binance coin (BNB) and ZOIN. First two are stable, decent coins and ZOIN is for big profits. All of them have great teams behind and supporting community.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

i would suggest you to invest in ethereum classic, it dropped a lot since it's all time high and in my opinion it can easily get back to them in a short time! 50$ is not that much, also take a look at universa it's a new blockchain that promises fast transaction and low fees

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Moon_Man

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:16:07 AM

monero (XMR) or AEON. very bright future for both  Cool Shocked
Averiado

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:16:49 AM

Buy bitcoins and wait, don't waste your investment in altcoins.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:23:43 AM

I will advice you to invest into these 3 coins BCH, ETH and NEM because they have reliable team working and improving the project. Besides,the coins are doing good in the market.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:53:42 AM

$2000 is not really a lot of money by not investing in the icos you are limiting yourself greatly, I know that a significant amount of icos are scams but there are also many good coins around and if you do not take the opportunity to invest in them someone else will, so you only have two options you get more money to invest in the most solid coins or you will need to take a risk with icos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: