Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$ to invest  (Read 3030 times)
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:00:32 PM

I think that this amount should be divided into several parts and invested in different coins. This will reduce the risk of loss and increase the profit.
It all depends on the situation, because sometimes investing in a particular coin, can bring an extremely large profit, but the risks are also the maximum.

I recommend to divide the total investment into 4 operations.
1) ether
2) Genesis vision
3) aurora Dao
4) Stellar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raven89

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:02:25 PM

If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relationshionship with Monero, fantastic dev, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 6000 sats on SouthXchange and Tradeogre.
If you count that Masari uses a weighted harmonic mean difficulty adjustment algorithm for smoother difficulty adjustment, which has been PR'd back to Monero you already have a kick-ass coin. It also has only ever used RingCT, has a fixed ring size of 13, and we plan on adding uncle mining and researching block tree sharding.
Fork and rebase is scheduled for 1 May.

Cheers !
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:21:37 PM

#1 Antshares (NEO)
    the first project cryptocurrency by China.
#2 Stratis
     if you are into computer developing line of service
#3 LBRY
     Netflix and YouTube's competitor when it comes to video streaming.

This three coin has their own story to tell and growth to broadcast, try to get some of them.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:38 PM

I recommend to invest in projects which already have working products. Mainly new investors are looking for bigger gains for a short time period, because, they only care about the profit they gonna to make at the end of day. It is mindless to ignore the facts about valatility of cryptocurrencies no matter why you involved in the sector. 2000 USD is good amount to start with small and far from media projects and it is your responsibility to make your homework before investing single penny.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

can suggest 2 or 3 coin with good potential and team . no ico .
Many potential coins you can choose from. I am only suggesting strong ethereum, IOTA, and NEO with good developments for long-term investments. The best choice for you is your own choice.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

Some money is not small to new people as you enter the Crypto market. But I recommend learning beforehand, join small projects to learn experience. Do not be too aggressive to risk losing yourself in this risky market.

cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

My advice is to invest in bitcoin, you can invest 50% on it, and 50% more on other altcoins like ethereum, ripple, monetha, ada, neo, xlm, or coin you think that gives potential in the future.
I agree with you. It seems to me that such a strategy is the most profitable and safe. I also invest a lot of money in bitcoin. This is the king of coins and this will give us a profit.

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:42:12 PM

For me it is a good coin to invest at this point is Ethereum, NEO and Litecoin. Without a doubt, they can be invested, so that later they bear fruit.

seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

In my opinion at this dropping time of the market, altcoins are very cheap so you can buy a lot of altcoins with 2000$, those can become very profitable in the future are ETH, NEO and Ripple, they are the top altcoins that had a significant rising last year, so they still have potential to rise more in the 3rd or4th quarter this year.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:42:49 PM

In my opinion at this dropping time of the market, altcoins are very cheap so you can buy a lot of altcoins with 2000$, those can become very profitable in the future are ETH, NEO and Ripple, they are the top altcoins that had a significant rising last year, so they still have potential to rise more in the 3rd or4th quarter this year.
I also like ethereum and ripple, but neo I don't think if this coins are still growing up their value. I guess instead of neo just pick the bitcoin cash or litecoin, because those coins are much valueable compare to neo. Aside on that I believe that those coins have a high chance to become more expensive than neo. Bitcoin cash is better to invest even you have a small amount for investment.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
today the world is changing for the better and everyone who can afford, tries to spend some time in other countries. People travel and go on different tours. Perhaps this particular project can be a very good helper for many travelers.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:45:41 PM

can suggest 2 or 3 coin with good potential and team . no ico .

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
luckyindia

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

only one sure shot coin i would like to suggest is NEO if u can hodl for one year the returns will be awesome in coming days months years together

As most people know that at this time the market is low and many altcoins are lowering their
value you should take to invest $ 2000. They are Ethereum or Litecoin and also Ripple that are lately giving something
of profits and may be potential in the long-term future.
bfriedman228

Activity: 406

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

Today is a great time to invest. All coins are red and this means that you can buy them at a low price. I hope that in a few days a good growth will begin.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

I think the best investment of the moment are coins with masternodes. Take a look at CRS.
 I'm really enjoying the development of the project.
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

Today is a great time to invest. All coins are red and this means that you can buy them at a low price. I hope that in a few days a good growth will begin.

Yep, i invested on ChainLink a few days ago and i have already earned more than 30% in less than four days, this was a  great investment for me. Well, everyone is earning a bunch of money in this kind of market.

Hello!
Carterwyang

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

I would not even bother myself to invest two thousand dollars, it is not going to give you a big return in a short period of time, neither a long term.

That is why i prefer to invest larger amounts, otherwise, it is a waste of time + energy for me.

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:21:43 AM

I would invest with little risk. so I would buy ethereum, waves and Bitcoin. They are always in the top 30 and will bring in the future profit. 20% and 20% and 60 % . this is safer than many other coins
Akses01

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:53:23 AM

I prefer coin for ETH NEO BCH investment,
I think this is the best coin for the future, and I am all the coin that already exist marketnya can still be for us to maintain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: