Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$ to invest  (Read 3030 times)
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

I can offer three coins at once - NEO,BNB and EOS. The prospects are huge, by the end of 2018, each will bring 200% profit at least.
But I find that the coins you are proposing are priceless they depend on BTC and ETH, in my opinion I should invest all in BTC or ETH, so it would be better if you invest in these coins. They are higher risk. Personally, I do. Looking forward to your comments.
Going for trade is no doubt a very good idea but the thing is you need to be sure that you are having this much of the technical knowledge regarding the things that you can then manage to make some better earning by making the right choice at the right time. other than that, you can also go for holding of the coins as well. In either case, you must study the nature of both the things and then make a choice.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cramsmith

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:27:25 AM

Masari (MSR) and ARTO (RTO) great privacy coins, very early days.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

I would suggest to invest on Ethereum, Litecoin, Ada, Waves, Neo, Tron. this is altcoin with very good growth. especially Ethereum which became ICO coin platform. I think this is great for long-term investments in the world of crypto currencies, other than Bitcoin.
Mschwarz

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:03:13 PM

Find a project with low competition in the field, strong team and low total supply of coins and invest in several ones.
Faust91

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:09:28 PM

Now there are very few really worthy projects, a lot of unreliable projects divorced, so you need to take into account all the risks.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

I would suggest to invest on Ethereum, Litecoin, Ada, Waves, Neo, Tron. this is altcoin with very good growth. especially Ethereum which became ICO coin platform. I think this is great for long-term investments in the world of crypto currencies, other than Bitcoin.

The coins mentioned above are like the blue chips in the stock market, you can never go wrong but it should be invested in long-term. However, in the case of cryptocurrency trading, what we consider as blue chips could capable us to earn double our investment even in a short period of time. What does that mean is that, the latter is just volatile.
Kolya786

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

Now there are very few really worthy projects, a lot of unreliable projects divorced, so you need to take into account all the risks.
It is easiest to invest in BTC, ETH or EOS, those coins that have huge popularity than to search for ICO.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:39:50 PM

Where to invest depends upon what other assets you already own and your risk tolerance. For low risk, go with top  coins such BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS and the like. If want higher gains, then look into lower marketcap coins and some top rated ICOs on icodrops.com.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

$ 2000 the value of money is very big for investment, we can choose which coins are good and have a chance to be made as an option. I suggest to choose ethereum coins, neo, ripple, litecoin and eos. some of these coins now still have potential in the future.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

Where to invest depends upon what other assets you already own and your risk tolerance. For low risk, go with top  coins such BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS and the like. If want higher gains, then look into lower marketcap coins and some top rated ICOs on icodrops.com.

That is really true and it is the same with an ordinary stock market where when you invest to blue chips, you are quite at peace that your money will grow in due time. However, the growth is really slow and it should be long-term in order to see some good profit. But when you invest in small stocks, you have the potential of earning big profits but with higher risk.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

$ 2000 can be used to invest in some coins that are now still in low position such as ethereum, neo or litecoin. wait until the price is high and now the coin will continue to grow into a potentially crypto coin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

Just buy ETH and forget about any risk. This coin will blow up when the market stabilize and I'm sure that gain in procent will be much bigger then BTC.
We're waiting now for the biggest news about NASDAQ and cryptocurrency. So you have to be sure about your investments

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

Just buy ETH and forget about any risk. This coin will blow up when the market stabilize and I'm sure that gain in procent will be much bigger then BTC.
We're waiting now for the biggest news about NASDAQ and cryptocurrency. So you have to be sure about your investments
ETH has been falling for a long time and I think the upswing is about to start because a lot of good news is coming out on the market and this will have a huge impact on ETH. I am convinced that if investing in ETH at this time, the opportunity to receive a profit is great because the potential of ETH has not been fully explored and the liquidity of ETH is increasing.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

If you have $ 2000 you can still invest in that small amount of money, but you should try. Maybe one day from 2000 dollars will go up to 20000 or 2000000 dollars
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:37:03 PM

That is really true and it is the same with an ordinary stock market where when you invest to blue chips, you are quite at peace that your money will grow in due time. However, the growth is really slow and it should be long-term in order to see some good profit. But when you invest in small stocks, you have the potential of earning big profits but with higher risk.
Do you mean that eventhough you have the small investment,I can still get higher risks? I guess that's not fair because if I earn big profit from it that makes sense but risks? It should be small too. Looking back to the point of 2000$ as for investment,well,that is quite big amount to handle but then if willingness is there then achieve it.

jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

i think its better to invest it in Lympo token and MAN token, lympo is the one of the most successful token now a days... and i think in the near future it will pump higher... and take you to the moon..and observe .. many coin has a potential right now .. but choose wisely..
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

$ 2000 is a huge amount and could be $ 25000 in the future, maybe with that kind of money you have to invest in ethereum, cardano and stellar because for me the team who are there always work hard and develop their project maybe for their 1-2 year time will be able to reach the highest price

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:24:12 PM

Use your $ 2000, to invest in Ethereum, Litecoin, and NEO.
In addition to having a reliable team, these three coins have a remarkable innovation.
Their innovations have proven to be solid in attracting investor interest, because they are perceived as secure by big investors nor small investors, so these three coins are potentially growing bigger this year and are well worth your investment.

Last follen star

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

I think the tron (Trx) is a good investment, the project has a good team and great potential for growth and for the long-term the project looks strong.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

I think the tron (Trx) is a good investment, the project has a good team and great potential for growth and for the long-term the project looks strong.
Yes, this coin surprised us several times. And I believe that this coin will soon go up. I hope that all of us will soon get a good profit from the Trx.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: