Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$ to invest  (Read 3030 times)
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

can suggest 2 or 3 coin with good potential and team . no ico .

BCH, Mark,m and ETH are the best coin now including Bitcoin. You can decide your investment into four and invest.  These coins will certainly bring a huge profit in short while. Growth of these coins are healthy though a ling dump is seen in current correction. So move forward and invest in these coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

The market for crypto is red, the price of the altcoin has decreased, this is a very good time for you to invest in crypto. $ 2000 is not a small amount, you should invest this money into crypto right now. The thing you need to do is choose a potential altcoin on the coinmarketcap. I advise you to invest in BTC, ETH, or LTC. Buy and patiently hold them for a long time, I believe your money will be a lot more after a few years.

light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

Better buy bitcoin and some top alts ethereum, neo, nem. But I think bear market is not over yet, so prepare to hold at least 1 year maybe more and you will be rewarded.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

Yes. Your money is more than enough to buy and hold any one penny. I think you should buy Ripple or Dash, Litecoin. These 3 coin features Bitcoin superiority as fast transaction, low cost. These coins are considered by experts to be a potential market in Crypto in the next few years. I think you analyze and invest in them.

eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:11:48 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 06:18:59 AM by eelectrick

With the amount of money to be invested, you need to think more about it. It's an opportune time to invest with that amount, since it's
red all over the market. I suggest you research more on what coin besides BTC and ETH, since these two are truly the safest coins for
your money to invest in today.  Litecoin seems very popular, it's floating in the top 10 coins around today and maybe it will be a
good choice. But to be rationally straight if you are having second thoughts on the choices available, your better off with Bitcoins and
Ethereum. And when you do made your choice and purchased them, it will take some time to profit from them. Although they will prove
to be the best investments your $2000 can buy with current market status and conditions.
luchins

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

XSH   Shield

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:53:36 AM

Perhaps you still need to look for new ICO and buy at the presale stage. This is a solo investment, but given the situation on the market, most likely you will not be able to earn a lot.
There are many potential ICOs and coins but no one can give him good profits after some time except one. It would be best for him to invest in that currency which has the largest community of supporters and has gained the most vale so far. Not only this but remained at the top of crypto coins since beginning and bears the brightest future. I am talking about none other than bitcoin. It should be the first priority of any investor to become rich quickly.
pradobo

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:51:26 PM

Only 3 coins come to mind with a really great future, this is the Throne, Neo and Nemo. I bet the bet on them, at least one of them, but one hundred percent will shoot.
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:26:22 PM

2000$ is really a good fund to make rich. the potential portfolio i wanna recommend you are BTC, XRP, WPR and INS. with this portfolio, i believe you can get big money in the future

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

I have listed down the top most coins which would in turn fill you wallet with huge profits if you invest in them.

NEM
LTC
NEO
ETH
BTC
IDH
DEHEDGE
JNT

Get into CMS and find out the ratio of each coin. Few listed above are new ICOs. Cheers...
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

2000$ is really a good fund to make rich. the potential portfolio i wanna recommend you are BTC, XRP, WPR and INS. with this portfolio, i believe you can get big money in the future

Not really and it depends actually - $2000 could be very big capital already by some people but that is just a small amount to others. It is really a personal perspective and financial status and outlook in life.

Although that money could potentially grow when the price of bitcoin and other altcoins that you invested keeps increasing in price like what we have witnessed in the past few years.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:42:59 AM

Although it was stated already I would like to say my opinion to your topic. Prl is something developed for success in the market place to actual uses of its design gaol. Eth is another coin that was proven already. Even you part your money to avail some coins you can have it as long as it is according to your budget.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:53:59 AM

can suggest 2 or 3 coins with good potential and team. no ico.
If I had that much money, I would have bought my favorite coins which I think the coins are worth in the future. My coin choices are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash coins. I hope these coins have a good future.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:02:28 AM

$ 2000 is not much money. You should only invest in the altcoin and focus only on it. You should not invest in big altcoins like ETH, BTC. They will not increase your profits, and they will pose a lot of risk to you.
Invest in NEO or ICX. The altcoins are popular with traders and attract a lot of whales.
Yes it is a pretty good alternative to investing, as you say that investing in high value coin is not a good choice. We should be able to choose a coin that has a low price so that the opportunity to be able to gain greater profits. It is indeed very risky, but the choice is still on you is to be able to achieve good results. Buying coins that have a high value can not make us comfortable because we will only get a chance that is not too high. I believe in what you say and I also believe in the choices I make.
This is interesting, just a few years ago 2000 will have been a good amount of money when bitcoin was valued at 200 you could have bought 10 bitcoins with that amount of money and you could have bought a bunch of ETH but now the prices are so high that now you need to use those 2000 to buy cheaper altcoins and hope for the best.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:02:47 AM

can suggest 2 or 3 coins with good potential and team. no ico.
If I had that much money, I would have bought my favorite coins which I think the coins are worth in the future. My coin choices are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash coins. I hope these coins have a good future.
Of course the currency already has a good future and a great community and good development and is now just waiting to recover when the market is in turmoil.

M4nUnit

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:37:22 AM

Maybe you can split your $2000 into 3 or 4 coins, for example:

- NEO
- Monero
- EOS or Cardano
- ETH

Good luck!
JFry83

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

Aschcraw
NEO and NEMO are some of the most promising at the moment. To these two coins, you can add another Trone, also well, for its part.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:29:32 PM

With $ 2000 money is quite good for you to enter the market, it's not much but enough for new entrants to the market. You can choose from 2 to 3 altcoin to invest, now is a good time for you to choose the best crypto for a low price. Remember to look carefully, refer to many sources before making investment decisions.
fvderblvck

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:31:13 AM

If you invested $2000 into Speedcash right now, that could be worth $200,000 by next March, heck maybe even $2,000,000. Why? One of the fastest coins around (as high as 2sec transaction time), privacy coin, low supply (<500,000), low market cap (<$1,000,000), now listed on 5 exchanges, great dev team that actually works and communicates with community, messaging and documents vault, etc. You can do your own research here http://www.scash.ml/ and also see this simple video on twitter https://twitter.com/speedcashmedia/status/977211656211222528
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: