Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$ to invest  (Read 3030 times)
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

2K$ isn't big amount for experienced traders who already learned their lesson with hard ways. I recommend to reesearch the  low market cap coins for getting best possible ROI. Portfolio will grow in bull market so no need to worry.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:40:01 PM

This is not a very large amount, but it is certainly not small either. The most important thing is not to put all eggs in one basket, i.e. not to invest the whole amount in one currency. It's best to invest in several cryptocurrencies from top10 (Coinmarketcap.com)
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:08:20 PM

can suggest 2 or 3 coin with good potential and team . no ico .
I would even without hesitation on all this money would buy bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO. I think that there is even nothing to argue. The prospects of these coins are visible without any deep analysis.

Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

O 2000 dollar is big money, I hope you are doing a good investment. I would spread the money to different coins, maybe 10 different coins for 200$ each or 5 coins for 400$ each, diversification is alsways very good if a coin turns out to have a bad price.
Big coins are always very important to add because they are not likely to fail compared to smaller ones.

Here is my list:

BTC
ETH
EOS
waves
Monero

Smiley Smiley
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:45:22 PM

O 2000 dollar is big money, I hope you are doing a good investment. I would spread the money to different coins, maybe 10 different coins for 200$ each or 5 coins for 400$ each, diversification is alsways very good if a coin turns out to have a bad price.
Big coins are always very important to add because they are not likely to fail compared to smaller ones.

Here is my list:

BTC
ETH
EOS
waves
Monero

2 thousand is a cool investment even for a professional trader, not for a beginner. I agree with the choice you have mentioned and offer to add there Eidoo.
Redoc

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:07:02 PM

Hey, with 2000 dolls, you can do some bitcoin trading. Or you could do ICOs. Ternion could be a good venture, for me https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:03:23 AM

Leave $1900 in a safer market, and use $100 to learn how to read signals. Technical analysis seems to work well in crypto at present.
But takes a time to learn and you might lose money in order to learn. Better to lose $100 than $2000.

irvean

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:25:04 AM

Considering the date, the topstarter has already learned from his own experience how best to deal with money) But the topic is always relevant and after a long period of time, I don’t always know what to do better. It happened several times that I left the asset several days before significant growth. This is very unpleasant) So if you choose a coin for work, stay on it and do not jump on other assets for the sake of short-term profits, you can miss the most interesting. Grin

BTC or ETH, if you are looking for at least some kind of stability (how stable a crypt can be), altcoins are at your discretion - high profit in a short time, but also a huge risk.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:57:15 AM

invest in bitcoin with all.
forget money.
and be rich in 2020.
if you look and trade daily, you can be cancer in 2019.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:20:34 AM

forget money.
and be rich in 2020.
investing in 1 coin is very risky but if for a long-term investment and putting everything in bitcoin it might be a very appropriate choice. but must forget if you have invested
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:00:33 AM

I am following a meme coin and it is similar to Dogecoin. I really appreciate it despite the roadmap and the information about it is quite unclear. Banano has been forked from NANO and the NANO team will cross support for Banano to grow better. currently it has a great function of trading banano at no cost and it has a very fast processing speed.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:20:19 AM

forget money.
and be rich in 2020.
investing in 1 coin is very risky but if for a long-term investment and putting everything in bitcoin it might be a very appropriate choice. but must forget if you have invested
- It is not just a risky investment, it is a crazy act and we are becoming a gambler, instead of becoming an investor or a wise trader, although the value of bitcoin in the present is much higher when compared to the past but we should look at recent years, the risk from this investment. Many people are too confident and hold bitcoin at a high price, and now they are stuck, this example clearly shows us that bitcoin is not a perfect investment, it does not increase forever, serious decline, even return to zero can still happen, diversifying investment will be a wiser choice, should not be too illusory about bitcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:01:27 PM

Here is my list:

BTC
ETH
EOS
waves
Monero
Perfect advice for diversification.five different coins are enough to hold that $2000 just make sure you can afford on holding and not for daytrading because the unpredictable market can barely eat all your investments if that happens.the list are good butbi dont think monero is still in progress why not just take ripple for 10% of the capital for atleast good chance of gaining
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:09:21 PM

In my opinion the value is very large and indeed we must be able to be observant in conducting investments including now. lots of unclear projecks and ending scams. we must be careful when choosing a good projeck I suggest that it is better to be a little safe with coins that are indeed at the top of the coinmarketcap
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:30:02 PM

In my opinion the value is very large and indeed we must be able to be observant in conducting investments including now. lots of unclear projecks and ending scams. we must be careful when choosing a good projeck I suggest that it is better to be a little safe with coins that are indeed at the top of the coinmarketcap
all depends on the assessment of the investment made. if you want to invest in some coins that are in the top market, maybe in the long run the top market position can be replaced. it would be better if you choose a few coins that might be in a position not too high but have good progress in the long run.
nyancaresdotorg

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:02:10 PM

Put $20 into NYAN coin.

For more info about NYAN, we you can find it on TradeSatoshi ( https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=NYAN_BTC ) and info at www.nyancoin.info

We are a small community, a few of us are working on a mobile wallet right now and also I promote it with kids (www.nyancares.org)

It is really a crypto that needed some love....it is a POW coin that is 5 years old and just has some volunteers running it...no formal leadership, it isn't some pump and dump token. Watch for some exciting growth with it, we are doing a 100,000 flyers in my city shortly to take about the coin and crypto.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:03:42 PM

I recommend you to wait because it is so low volume. We need to wait and analyze the market.

money_forever

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:01:06 PM

I think that at the moment the safest are Bitcoin investments. I think that this coin can give a steady increase in capital.

Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:07:55 PM

This, in my opinion, is a very large amount of money for trading capital. I think it needs good expertise and experience to trade. And I personally with that much money can buy Bitcoin, ETH, and XRP. Because these three coins are now the best coins and have a very large volume. So the potential to develop in the future is also very good.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:57:18 AM

I think that is a large amount of money, so you should choose your coin carefully. If ever I am to invest that huge amount I would prefer investing in altcoins that are already established. With that, I mean you should choose coins/tokens that are on the top of the market cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: