Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy?  (Read 1500 times)
darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

Yes it could be helpful because it gives people opportunities to have jobs especially those who are unemployed. Also it helps economy by having people to work for their families in that way they can make their lives develop and more comfortable. Thanks to bitcoins it helps people to earn money for their everyday lives and help them to contribute in the economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

bitcoin has no direct impact on the economy of my country but has indirect impact becouse bitcoin is making individuals weathy and the more money in circulation the better the economy.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

Yes I agree that it is helpful to the economy.  As many people now are earning good income with bitcoin.  It lessens people who are not being productive.  Bitcoin gives hope and building dreams to those who were unfortunate to earn decent amount of money before.  Bitcoin gives income fairly to those who wanted to earn. 

Bitcoin is providing jobs for unemployees and giving opertunity to make money in quick time but this will not help to the country economy.

When you pay tax to your governament then your country economy will improve. Bitcoin is tax less money so how it will helpful to your economy?
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

bitcoin has no direct impact on the economy of my country but has indirect impact becouse bitcoin is making individuals weathy and the more money in circulation the better the economy.
Doesn't matter which way you paint it, Bitcoin fosters innovation which fosters prosperity for those who are innovating. Simple as that, and the countries that adopt this technology well those countries stand to increase their standard of living the most.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

Yes bitcoin is really providing good profit to individuals, bitcoin has already given a good profit to people, It has already made people financially too good, they can live a standard life, i hope that bitcoin will continue making the life of people more good and standard, because still bitcoin price has too much potential and it will continue increasing for a long long time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

Bitcoin is still very weak to have an impact on the economy. But it shows people an example of how a fair economy should work. All governments are inefficient in spending the budget so they are constantly raising taxes. It causes people to look for alternatives. I hope that bitcoin will be exactly what will help us.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

At the moment one cannot completely say that the impacts of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general can be seriously felt on a country economy because the adoption of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general on the global stage is grossly insignificant.
Count Basie

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:45:43 PM

The Bitcoin help the economy because it help to improve our mindset
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
As for today Bitcoin and other cryptos don't have any noticeable impact on the economy. It is just the way for transferring money, you can't even purchase something with it in most countries. As for trading, mining, investing and other Bitcoin-related works - that goes for people, who already have money.
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

As of today, cryptos clearly ain't helpful to ANY economy exept personal profit.

It is another story the day (if it happens) classic econmy crashes Wink.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

Bitcoin helps people to improve their economic status because of different opportunities to earn. Some use bitcoin as a sort of additional income others might be main source of income. If a person become financially stable because of bitcoin, that is a clear  picture that bitcoin helps the economy.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:23:40 AM

i hope  it's  a life changing experience for me.. i'm  new here and i hope cryptocurrency will make my life better.i have friends  that their lives  became better when they joined bitcoin, that's why i'm  inspired to join also.

Yes, I am also new here in bitcoin and also a bit challenging for me and wishes that through this cryptocurrency will make my future better. I join bitcoin to have extra income but I don't know if it will be helpful to our economy though it is still not legal but people here accepts bitcoin.
udroxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:25:47 AM

yes i think bitcoin is a invest from a invest people can earn money so economy will grow
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:26:31 AM

i hope  it's  a life changing experience for me.. i'm  new here and i hope cryptocurrency will make my life better.i have friends  that their lives  became better when they joined bitcoin, that's why i'm  inspired to join also.

Yes, I am also new here in bitcoin and also a bit challenging for me and wishes that through this cryptocurrency will make my future better. I join bitcoin to have extra income but I don't know if it will be helpful to our economy though it is still not legal but people here accepts bitcoin.
Believe me and all the people here who have been into bitcoin years from now.Bitcoin is truly a gift from above.Although i doubt it the first i knew bitcoin but now all my hesitations about bitcoin were totally gone.Bitcoin is indeed a very helpful cryptocurrency to all jobless and even employed people who still need extra income.Just give bitcoin a big importance and you will be surprised of its positive results.Bitcoin is truly worthy of our hardworks and efforts made.It really pays good and decent income.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:29:21 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 07:15:59 AM by lablab03

In my view bitcoin is a big help to improve the economy because a lot of people  gained more income on it using their knowledge about crypto/ market. without working hard and even though you're not a degree holder you can gain more profits from it . 'cause crypto is for everyone who are interested to become profitable ,  so it definitely can help the economy .
tole123

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:02:07 AM

yes of course bitcoin very help the economy of people in the country, as a result the economy of society becomes better than the previous
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:14:42 AM

Yes it can, i think bitcoin was created to help many people to earn money or in other people it was additional income to them by working for their free time to earn bitcoin, then if people are start earning bitcoin there is a big possibility to change their status in life for more better and the growth of economic for every country would be change also.

Dark web

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

Yes, Bitcoin can make economic progress of any country. Bitcoin is an online job that is capable of earning money by sitting at home. The poor people can become very rich in this fast. And economic prosperity increases. That is why Bitcoin can help a lot in the economic field.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:39:17 AM

Yes it can, i think bitcoin was created to help many people to earn money or in other people it was additional income to them by working for their free time to earn bitcoin, then if people are start earning bitcoin there is a big possibility to change their status in life for more better and the growth of economic for every country would be change also.
Yes, bitcoin helps country's economy through the people who earn bitcoin because basically people who involve bitcoin change their life into better and become financially free, so the more people who are financially stable in a society the more money circulation activity through buying goods and services that the government can get excite tax for every purchase of the product, therefore i think in that way bitcoin helps the economy through indirect taxation.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

Gradually my economy has gradually improved since I joined bitcoin. I do not know if this is the result I get after taking pains, or is it just the beginning? Economic improvement can be where anywhere in bitcoin. When work in my country is very difficult maybe this can be an alternative for those who have not worked.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: