Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:02:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:49:32 PM

I like the fact that there is no minimum investment in this project. It gives everyone the chance to be a part of it, unlike many other icos. Now it is up to anyone who doesn't partake
Due to no limit for minimum investment in this project, It gives an edge over other icos and it will surely attract more investors to participate in DEVELOPEO.

I don't think its true for pre-sales. Or Am I mistaken? Where did you get this information? Nevertheless, the ICO progress will pick-up very soon. Thats what I think. Market is moving up. So the sentiments should reverse now.
Oh but it is my friend. In fact I was really surprised when I found out about it on their telegram platform. I even had to chat up the admins to confirm the info. This will give a lot of peeps the opportunity to invest

Yes, it's true. It's remarkable that even if there are such good bonuses, there is no minimum investment during the KickICO sale. So everyone can take part.

I think the project is really for everyone and with no minimum distribution everyone participate in this great project, even "poor" students.

Was a bit shocking when i realized that their wasn't a minimum caught me off guard thats pretty much unheard of in these sort of kickoff presales, normally its like 1+ eth investments only, an interesting bit of a turn that surprised me Smiley

On the good side this means i get in earlier for a MUCH better rate, on something i plan to actually use the tokens for something other than investing Smiley (certs)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

Nice article on Medium from DTB blogs about the Developeo project: https://medium.com/@dinhtieubinh2003/introduce-the-project-ico-developeo-devx-token-950afedf6418

Fully explains the project and goes into a lot of detail about the several different benefits of Developeo.

A nice little addition to that, there is a brand new article out which they released on twitter about 2 hours ago.

Certainly worth a read, check it out here: https://medium.com/@kickico/developeo-an-open-source-revolution-62cd2fd090c1

I particularly like this part:
The project has a great potential to become an open source development accelerator for every sphere of business and, according to its creators, can even initiate the growth of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

The necessity of the blockchain application applies for the fourth industrial revolution.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:37:22 PM

Nice article on Medium from DTB blogs about the Developeo project: https://medium.com/@dinhtieubinh2003/introduce-the-project-ico-developeo-devx-token-950afedf6418

Fully explains the project and goes into a lot of detail about the several different benefits of Developeo.

Thanks for sharing the article here. It explains the project in a very good way. This is clearly a very nice project to be part of. Lets see how much investments will be collected in the end. Thats crucial for the project.

Great article with a comprehensible summary (at least for me as a noob) of the Whitepaper. Now I have a better understanding, how the workflow between community members and project managers will look like.

Yes, these articles can do a really good job in summing everything up and can so help to give people a quick overview of the project. But, if you ask me, to get a deeper understanding and to learn as much as possible about a project, I'd say it's still necessary to go through the Whitepaper.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

Thanks for sharing the article here. It explains the project in a very good way. This is clearly a very nice project to be part of. Lets see how much investments will be collected in the end. Thats crucial for the project.

Great article with a comprehensible summary (at least for me as a noob) of the Whitepaper. Now I have a better understanding, how the workflow between community members and project managers will look like.

Yes, these articles can do a really good job in summing everything up and can so help to give people a quick overview of the project. But to get a deeper understanding and to learn as much as possible about a project, it's still necessary to go through the Whitepaper.
Yes or you can watch video's from people explaining about the ico i usually do that because reading a whitepaper takes a lot of time and those kind of video's usually summarize the important parts.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

Yes, these articles can do a really good job in summing everything up and can so help to give people a quick overview of the project. But to get a deeper understanding and to learn as much as possible about a project, it's still necessary to go through the Whitepaper.
Yes or you can watch video's from people explaining about the ico i usually do that because reading a whitepaper takes a lot of time and those kind of video's usually summarize the important parts.
Best thing to do is just look trough their website and watch their youtube video. That is what i do and by doing these thing you can collect a lot of information without taking that much time.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:57:21 PM

Best thing to do is just look trough their website and watch their youtube video. That is what i do and by doing these thing you can collect a lot of information without taking that much time.

Nice suggestions 2Taps, from my experience watching a video tends to stick more than reading, i'll create time to watch the videos on Developeo website.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:13:55 AM

Hello, I studied your project and very impressed with your plans, this is really what is now needed for the industry. I'm sure the success will be, well, I will participate.

They sure have a good a plan, is not just about the money here but doing something much more for the betterment of lives and averting disaster, yes, i call it disaster because it will surely happen if things are not put in place, so is of utmost importance that this project becomes a reality

I'm completely with you, the future prospects are really dark, if we do not do something. To be honest, I have not thought about the problem with robots and AI yet. And that makes completely different demands on us.
Without Developeo, I probably would not have thought about it for a long time. Not only will I participate in the ICO, but I will visit their universities afterwards

Ya its more and more eye opening as time goes on, just look around at things like the amazon shopping store, and realize how quickly millions of jobs will enventually disappear, it's been coming a long time, self checkout has been in the EU for years, things like mcdonalds where you order from a screen instead of a person are just steps towards the future where most menial jobs will go away, its just a fact of the future. It is more reason than ever to learn to program and get involved in less low skill jobs as the low skill jobs are being automated away.

Thats true. In my country also I have seen lots of job cutting in current situation also. I can only imagine what will happen in future if project like Developeo is not there
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:19:23 AM

I like the fact that there is no minimum investment in this project. It gives everyone the chance to be a part of it, unlike many other icos. Now it is up to anyone who doesn't partake
Due to no limit for minimum investment in this project, It gives an edge over other icos and it will surely attract more investors to participate in DEVELOPEO.

I don't think its true for pre-sales. Or Am I mistaken? Where did you get this information? Nevertheless, the ICO progress will pick-up very soon. Thats what I think. Market is moving up. So the sentiments should reverse now.
Oh but it is my friend. In fact I was really surprised when I found out about it on their telegram platform. I even had to chat up the admins to confirm the info. This will give a lot of peeps the opportunity to invest

Yes, it's true. It's remarkable that even if there are such good bonuses, there is no minimum investment during the KickICO sale. So everyone can take part.

wow. Thats really good to know. I like this approach. If they keep high minimum cap for pre-sales then there will not be any difference between pre-sales and private sales. Now even the small investors have chance to get good bonuses.

i like the way the marketing did, this be a good chance for small investor to take a part, and the total supply can be divide equaly for every investor who is interest for invest.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

Hello, I studied your project and very impressed with your plans, this is really what is now needed for the industry. I'm sure the success will be, well, I will participate.

They sure have a good a plan, is not just about the money here but doing something much more for the betterment of lives and averting disaster, yes, i call it disaster because it will surely happen if things are not put in place, so is of utmost importance that this project becomes a reality

I'm completely with you, the future prospects are really dark, if we do not do something. To be honest, I have not thought about the problem with robots and AI yet. And that makes completely different demands on us.
Without Developeo, I probably would not have thought about it for a long time. Not only will I participate in the ICO, but I will visit their universities afterwards

Ya its more and more eye opening as time goes on, just look around at things like the amazon shopping store, and realize how quickly millions of jobs will enventually disappear, it's been coming a long time, self checkout has been in the EU for years, things like mcdonalds where you order from a screen instead of a person are just steps towards the future where most menial jobs will go away, its just a fact of the future. It is more reason than ever to learn to program and get involved in less low skill jobs as the low skill jobs are being automated away.

Thats true. In my country also I have seen lots of job cutting in current situation also. I can only imagine what will happen in future if project like Developeo is not there

I know how difficult it is, I also need to upgrade to new technology to survive. And its good to see DEVELOPEO is giving platform to learn latest technologies and upgrade ourselves.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:16:54 AM

A nice little addition to that, there is a brand new article out which they released on twitter about 2 hours ago.

Certainly worth a read, check it out here: https://medium.com/@kickico/developeo-an-open-source-revolution-62cd2fd090c1

I particularly like this part:
The project has a great potential to become an open source development accelerator for every sphere of business and, according to its creators, can even initiate the growth of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

The necessity of the blockchain application applies for the fourth industrial revolution.

There are many abandoned GitHub projects meant for opensource simply because there is not incentive to keep working on them. Imagine now being rewarded for the contributing. So ya for sure it is an open source development accelerator.

DEVX-BeCe74

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:32:27 AM

Hi Everyone

We are glad to see the discussions are picking up the core ideas we built our project on.

As most of you have understood, the project is all about empowering people, with an open-source mindset.

This is a presale; with no minimums or maximums, geared for investors like you.

We started to appear on ICO lists and newsletters are being sent to more investors; please try to join before VC's. We also have a commitment to you; the preICO which will follow the presale will be at least 4x more expensive.

Without the community support, this project means nothing. We want you on-board, with your ideas as well as your financial support.

Many thanks for supporting our project Smiley
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:56:45 AM

yup, always collect more possible info through website and socmed they have, if you really serious going to invest in any project, and i think developeo is one of the good project.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

Yes, these articles can do a really good job in summing everything up and can so help to give people a quick overview of the project. But, if you ask me, to get a deeper understanding and to learn as much as possible about a project, I'd say it's still necessary to go through the Whitepaper.

For any project the whitepaper is a detailed guide into what and how the project is meant to be. Stating facts and putting everything in place... This article is just a summary of the whole project and can only be helpful to people who are lazy in reading the whitepaper..

Nice job on the article..
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

Hi Everyone

We are glad to see the discussions are picking up the core ideas we built our project on.

As most of you have understood, the project is all about empowering people, with an open-source mindset.

This is a presale; with no minimums or maximums, geared for investors like you.

We started to appear on ICO lists and newsletters are being sent to more investors; please try to join before VC's. We also have a commitment to you; the preICO which will follow the presale will be at least 4x more expensive.

Without the community support, this project means nothing. We want you on-board, with your ideas as well as your financial support.

Many thanks for supporting our project Smiley

you got me:-) I will invest during the day.
I think it's really great what you're up to. This is one of the few projects in which you do not invest because of the bonus but because of the project
Abah007

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

yup, always collect more possible info through website and socmed they have, if you really serious going to invest in any project, and i think developeo is one of the good project.

Thanks for sharing this article, it's a detailed summary of what DEVELOPEO has planned out for there investors,  I believe this project will take the leading role in the world.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

Yea. That's a good strategy that love really well. I dislike it when an ico project coerce me to invest a particular minimum amount of money on their project.
Yeah, This is really good for beginner and new investors. At least they can start from their capital whatever they will ready to invest.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:19:30 AM

Yea. That's a good strategy that love really well. I dislike it when an ico project coerce me to invest a particular minimum amount of money on their project.
Yeah, This is really good for beginner and new investors. At least they can start from their capital whatever they will ready to invest.

A new open source community platform started their tokensale at KICKICO!

Learn more at https://medium.com/@kickico/developeo-an-open-source-revolution-62cd2fd090c1
Join in at https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico
Cnote328

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:53:51 AM

Developeo just leveled the plain field for everyone to be able to partake in their ICO which is a good way to reach more investors, also remember buying now gives you about 80% profit when ICO starts.
hiroyuki

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

So no sane mind would believe that Isle has actually earned profit and after earning profit he began saying bad word
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

Hahaha! Try not to blame them mate. Every strategy has its ups and downs. Some projects like to set a minimum investment price because of the target they set before sales. I mean; one would prefer to have 100 investors to invest a minimum of $100, than to have 500 investors invest 10$ each into a project. That sort of thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: