Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:59:44 AM

Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Art, FullStack Coding, AR/VR,  Smartwears, Future Banking, Future Healthcare and more. Lots of good features in DEVELOPEO. Hope to see good response for DEVX tokens.

Personally I’m most anxious to see news on the development of the certification network and the boot camps. I mean the idea of a closed loop system for developers to also gain tangible real world developer certifications and boot camps that will be able to improve the open source infrastructure

I think we have to wait for sometime to see the development, as we still in early stage of ICO/token sale, DEVX team still dont have the required fund to start development

I have one question, what will happen in case of softcap is not reached? They need to cancel the project? And this means project work can not be start until softcap is reached?

If the softcaps are not reached, all paid investments are repaid. This means that the project will not start then. Unless they find new investors by other means. But I'm actually convinced that they will reach the softcap and we will all be able to visit a bootcamp once

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

I don't know if a slack channel increase your score on ico trackers, but Developeo has a Twitter account, a Telegramm Channel and a Reddit channel. For a slack channel, you will need additional Team members, which is in my opinion not necessary.

BitcoinTalk forum is good for ICO discussion, people are more used to it. I dont have much idea about slack so cant comment on it Smiley

Exactly, i mean, you get comprehensive discussions here, discussions that will give you a clear understanding of what a project entails, if a project is a scam, you can easily identify such by following the thread of the project, so with a combination of this and the other social media, i think a project is set to move forward
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:13:49 AM

I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please

Hard Cap = 480,000,000 DEVX TOKENS 

600,000,000 DEVX Tokens TOTAL SUPPLY

I found it on the whitepaper, page 31 & 32: https://www.developeo.com/DevWhitepaper.pdf

Thank you, I also have the white paper but can't understand why it's showing error... Thanks for the information once again I had search kickico but couldn't get it maybe I was looking in the wrong place
Mine have just little confusion here. Where we check progress of ICO? And how much fund they received yet?
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

I referred to this post from the telegram channel: https://t.me/developeo/32961 "Sale for the community only ends in 2-3 days and the first investors presale will be open to the public on our own website "

Community Sale has confused me, probably the sale registered user ends and from Monday can anyone buy? sorry, i am tired and my brain doesn't work when i am tired:-)

Same here, its difficult to understand whats going on. Hope DEVX team give us detailed information and solve this confusion shortly.
Yeah, Anilg is right. But they should update/inform on social network with all details before lots fund they received from investors.

The Developeo Team has announced news about partnerships and some updates about what happend in the past 2 weeks. Just check their Twitter account.  https://twitter.com/Developeo/status/980068536906403840

It's good to see a team stay active and uptodate on social media and twitter as such. Very good effective way to get publicity and helps build a bigger community, especially when you are providing good updates and showing your expansion and potential!
Finally developeo has updated news about partnership. Means now this is not a Rumer or scam. They should keep active on social media and have to be update news so at least investors should their activities.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please

I found it on the whitepaper, page 31 & 32: https://www.developeo.com/DevWhitepaper.pdf

Thank you, I also have the white paper but can't understand why it's showing error... Thanks for the information once again I had search kickico but couldn't get it maybe I was looking in the wrong place
Mine have just little confusion here. Where we check progress of ICO? And how much fund they received yet?

Up to now, the only ICO for Developeo is on the KICKICO platform. They have earned about 53,7 ETH so far. You can check it on their website. https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

I referred to this post from the telegram channel: https://t.me/developeo/32961 "Sale for the community only ends in 2-3 days and the first investors presale will be open to the public on our own website "

Community Sale has confused me, probably the sale registered user ends and from Monday can anyone buy? sorry, i am tired and my brain doesn't work when i am tired:-)

Same here, its difficult to understand whats going on. Hope DEVX team give us detailed information and solve this confusion shortly.
Yeah, Anilg is right. But they should update/inform on social network with all details before lots fund they received from investors.

The Developeo Team has announced news about partnerships and some updates about what happend in the past 2 weeks. Just check their Twitter account.  https://twitter.com/Developeo/status/980068536906403840

They are planning on announcing it to the public soon.. Just putting in words or text in place and make public so the public can see what is the story behind their recent updates.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Art, FullStack Coding, AR/VR,  Smartwears, Future Banking, Future Healthcare and more. Lots of good features in DEVELOPEO. Hope to see good response for DEVX tokens.

Personally I’m most anxious to see news on the development of the certification network and the boot camps. I mean the idea of a closed loop system for developers to also gain tangible real world developer certifications and boot camps that will be able to improve the open source infrastructure

I think we have to wait for sometime to see the development, as we still in early stage of ICO/token sale, DEVX team still dont have the required fund to start development

I have one question, what will happen in case of softcap is not reached? They need to cancel the project? And this means project work can not be start until softcap is reached?

If the softcaps are not reached, all paid investments are repaid. This means that the project will not start then. Unless they find new investors by other means. But I'm actually convinced that they will reach the softcap and we will all be able to visit a bootcamp once

It is necessary to revise the marketing strategy. The idea of the project is quite interesting and may be of interest to investors. It is necessary to talk about the project to more investors.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

I think that if the softcap is not reached they will refund their tokens to the investors. But i have high expectations that they will reach the softcap.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

Hello friend, I am sure the information you seek would be written on their website or whitepaper. If not the former defiantly the latter would help you with it.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
I don't think a slack channel is needed. They already got a twitter facebook and telegram channel which thousands of people are in.
So i think that a slack channel will be maybe a bit to much.

I agree with your statement. Too much different channels makes life of the team complicated and focus will get distracted. I think twitter, facebook and telegram is sufficient for a project to be successful if they handle it in a right way.

The choice of social media also matters that's why i will be against them going on slack... It is usually hard to track back messages on slack and it is more of a private media than public.
admin will become mad if every person can start PM on slack with lots of queries Roll Eyes. Better way if Team/Admin can skip slack options.
I don't think getting a slack channel is necessary. Fcaebook, twitter and telegram are just the most suitable for icos to operate. Moreover, I don't know how many icos presently use slack channel. They all prefer the other 3 because of its purpose

A slack channel is not necessary. Compared to Telegram and Discord, Slack sucks. You have a limit of 10.000 messages unless you pay for a premium upgrade and scammers constantly PMing you. There is no reason anymore for a project to have its own Slack channel. That's why almost no project uses Slack anymore.

I wouldn't say Slack sucks it has a lot of functionalities and a lot more customisation compared to Telegram, Telegram is full of scammers as well.

I guess the messages limit is frustrating but do investors really need to be scroll through 10,000 messages?
Haha! I wouldn't say slack sucks either. In fact, it is a hell of a platform. Telegram also. They just have their different functionalities and purposes, of which telegram best suits ICO channels. This is why DEVELOPEO (DEVX) is using a telegram channel instead of slack
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

This was already answered by the team. They will return all the investment they collected till that point in time. But still they have time and they will for sure hit the softcap target.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

This was already answered by the team. They will return all the investment they collected till that point in time. But still they have time and they will for sure hit the softcap target.

If i may ask why all the questions about if softcap isn't reached? Developeo is a good project with great propects, i feel we should be more focused on how to help spread the word about this project as investors i think we owe that to the team.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

If i may ask why all the questions about if softcap isn't reached? Developeo is a good project with great propects, i feel we should be more focused on how to help spread the word about this project as investors i think we owe that to the team.

I agree with you. But the information what would happen if the softcap isn't reached somehow is important nevertheless. And for an investor knowing that his funds would be returned to him if this happens, can really be the tipping point for his decision to invest.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:07:16 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 04:58:09 PM by Abah007

I don't think a slack channel is needed. They already got a twitter facebook and telegram channel which thousands of people are in.

I agree with your statement. Too much different channels makes life of the team complicated and focus will get distracted. I think twitter, facebook and telegram is sufficient for a project to be successful if they handle it in a right way.

The choice of social media also matters that's why i will be against them going on slack... It is usually hard to track back messages on slack and it is more of a private media than public.
admin will become mad if every person can start PM on slack with lots of queries Roll Eyes. Better way if Team/Admin can skip slack options.
I don't think getting a slack channel is necessary. Fcaebook, twitter and telegram are just the most suitable for icos to operate. Moreover, I don't know how many icos presently use slack channel. They all prefer the other 3 because of its purpose

A slack channel is not necessary. Compared to Telegram and Discord, Slack sucks. You have a limit of 10.000 messages unless you pay for a premium upgrade and scammers constantly PMing you. There is no reason anymore for a project to have its own Slack channel. That's why almost no project uses Slack anymore.

I wouldn't say Slack sucks it has a lot of functionalities and a lot more customisation compared to Telegram, Telegram is full of scammers as well.

I guess the messages limit is frustrating but do investors really need to be scroll through 10,000 messages?
Haha! I wouldn't say slack sucks either. In fact, it is a hell of a platform. Telegram also. They just have their different functionalities and purposes, of which telegram best suits ICO channels. This is why DEVELOPEO (DEVX) is using a telegram channel instead of slack
Slack is a good channel to use, but how would DEVX coupe with the influx of hundreds of messages, They will definitely need a larger team to handle such channel..I will say telegram is compatible and easy to go-around.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

Slack is a good channel to use, but how would you coupe with the influx of hundreds of messages, you will definitely need a larger team to handle such channel..I will say telegram is compatible and easy to go-around.

Telegram is good but then considering the ability of slack to separate conversations into channels, that make them have an advantage over telegram.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

Yep that what usually happens when softcaps are not reached; all funds should be reversed; If you contribute with Crypto it is easy to achieve; if you invested in fiat the process is abit hectic and am not sure about the expenses when it comes to that.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

Warren Buffett lately said that AI could be "enormously disruptive." "I would certainly think [AI] would result in significantly less employment." he added.
Anilg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

Warren Buffett lately said that AI could be "enormously disruptive." "I would certainly think [AI] would result in significantly less employment." he added.

Yes, but DEVELOPEO kind of projects can save people from becoming jobless. Buy some DEVX and use them to study/learn online at DEVELOPEO university.
girib1684

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

Up to now, the only ICO for Developeo is on the KICKICO platform. They have earned about 53,7 ETH so far. You can check it on their website. https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

Zombie259 thanks for quick link here. But I just want to know if anyone know about this. Since week I can see 10% reached, means 53.7 ETH they raised yet. Why this website not updating? I mean If they still receiving funds from investors and selling tokens then why its showing only 10% yet?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:28:07 PM

Yes, but DEVELOPEO kind of projects can save people from becoming jobless. Buy some DEVX and use them to study/learn online at DEVELOPEO university.

More so than that it gives a reward infrastructuree to the many open source developers that develop in their free time as a way to develop themselves into full blown developers and paid software engineeers I’m really hopeful that we see big moves in the partners on the certification and boot camp side of developed as that’s where they will make a huge impact
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: