Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

Just saw todays Twitter post from Developeo. "$8.15 billion. That’s the amount global investors staked in Edtech companies in the first 10 months of 2017."
Unbelievable how big the nextgenlearning market is.
This is really a good update from the team. The good part is that they did it on their twitter platform which will definitely attract a number of investors to do something.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

Just saw todays Twitter post from Developeo. "$8.15 billion. That’s the amount global investors staked in Edtech companies in the first 10 months of 2017."
This is really a good update from the team. The good part is that they did it on their twitter platform which will definitely attract a number of investors to do something.

This is critical to ensuring a healthy growing community. Twitter is one of the best tools out there for expansion. It will be good to see the team doing the same on other platforms such as facebook, medium, reddit, telegram
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

This is critical to ensuring a healthy growing community. Twitter is one of the best tools out there for expansion. It will be good to see the team doing the same on other platforms such as facebook, medium, reddit, telegram

If they are able to tap into part of the 8.15 billion that would be a massive win. a 10% of the whole market is like somewhere around a billion. However it is going to be a bumpy ride given educational institutes in general are donated to. On the other hand you have students which are a really huge audience.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please

Hard Cap = 480,000,000 DEVX TOKENS

600,000,000 DEVX Tokens TOTAL SUPPLY

I found it on the whitepaper, page 31 & 32: https://www.developeo.com/DevWhitepaper.pdf

Thank you, I also have the white paper but can't understand why it's showing error... Thanks for the information once again I had search kickico but couldn't get it maybe I was looking in the wrong place
Mine have just little confusion here. Where we check progress of ICO? And how much fund they received yet?

Up to now, the only ICO for Developeo is on the KICKICO platform. They have earned about 53,7 ETH so far. You can check it on their website. https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

That's very far from the softcap it's at 10% but hopefully it should go beyond that with time

Indeed the main sale is somewhere in August so plenty time for the sale to go and I also think the market will look better by then

The market should be better by then hopefully, with their total supply that is considerably good for a utility token it could easily reach an high value in no distant time after sale
Does the market really affect the ico's? if so then yes mostly in the summer the price goes back up again to the top and then you can get a lot of profit.

Market crash or boom does affect the ICO progress irrespective of what the price of the tokens/coins it may be. It looks like crash is kind of over and we are looking into the booming market hopefully. So the quality ICOs will get subscribed easily.

Yea, the market is recovering and we may get to see a lot of activities, the crash created a lot of FUD, especially from new cryptocurrency entrants that joined the niche during the bullish period, we all hope to see a turnaround of event soonest 
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please

I found it on the whitepaper, page 31 & 32: https://www.developeo.com/DevWhitepaper.pdf

Thank you, I also have the white paper but can't understand why it's showing error... Thanks for the information once again I had search kickico but couldn't get it maybe I was looking in the wrong place
Mine have just little confusion here. Where we check progress of ICO? And how much fund they received yet?

Up to now, the only ICO for Developeo is on the KICKICO platform. They have earned about 53,7 ETH so far. You can check it on their website. https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

That's very far from the softcap it's at 10% but hopefully it should go beyond that with time

Indeed the main sale is somewhere in August so plenty time for the sale to go and I also think the market will look better by then

The market should be better by then hopefully, with their total supply that is considerably good for a utility token it could easily reach an high value in no distant time after sale
Does the market really affect the ico's? if so then yes mostly in the summer the price goes back up again to the top and then you can get a lot of profit.

Market crash or boom does affect the ICO progress irrespective of what the price of the tokens/coins it may be. It looks like crash is kind of over and we are looking into the booming market hopefully. So the quality ICOs will get subscribed easily.

I am really expecting now this correction to be over soon or its already over. Hope to see good recovery now in market and good response to ICO
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

With investments into tech only going up, how can the open-source culture be saved? I believe Developeo blockchain startup has the potential to be the next big crypto token.

DEVELOPEO project has very good potentials, team need to use some different strategy for token sale/pre-sale. Hope to see new announcement from DEVX team soon
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:56:44 PM

With investments into tech only going up, how can the open-source culture be saved? I believe Developeo blockchain startup has the potential to be the next big crypto token.

DEVELOPEO project has very good potentials, team need to use some different strategy for token sale/pre-sale. Hope to see new announcement from DEVX team soon

You have a point there friend. The current approach and the whole kickico technique seem not to be as effective as they may have wanted or planned it to be.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

With your site something's not right, what happened  Huh

Why? what happened? It works perfectly fine for me. Or are you talking about something else?

Crypto market started going up. This should be the time for getting some investments in DEVX.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

Why? what happened? It works perfectly fine for me. Or are you talking about something else?

Crypto market started going up. This should be the time for getting some investments in DEVX.

For me is also everything OK with the website, works perfectly. I hope that the market goes up, we all need it, after this winter.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

For me is also everything OK with the website, works perfectly. I hope that the market goes up, we all need it, after this winter.

Working here if you have issues you really should be more specific and if its a graphcal thing make sure to take a screenshot and share it with the team so they can fix it. Most issues i've ever had were just cache bugs with my browser, clearning browser cache, or trying the site in private mode clears it up, not specific to this ICO but has happened for me on others
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:08:27 PM

DEVELOPEO will come with new platform for ICO soon, as I heard they will start ICO from own site. Waiting for details from DEVELOPEO team.
That's the great news, but some investors already invested amount in ICO with old platform. What will they with those accounts?
Guys, another platform on the official website will emerge soon, so that we will be able to reach more investors. Other people who have invested through KickICO are still safe. An investment is valid whether it is done through KICKICO or our official website. At the end of the day, all are bound to the same ETH contract hence there is no difference.
All the best
Thanks DEVX-BeCe74 , Means still our investment is safe on KICKICO also till end of ICO. Means my decision is not wrong if I am investing in DEVX ICO.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

With a great advisory team of Dave Sifry VP of LYFT, Investor/Advisor of Mozilla, Causes, Xola, Readme among others, Hermione Way Ex Tinder Head of Europe, Ryan Rutan Founder of Launchrock and Startupsco & Fundable, Developeo wants to help the humanity in the future of automation with a top-notch education on next-gen topics.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

DEVELOPEO will come with new platform for ICO soon, as I heard they will start ICO from own site. Waiting for details from DEVELOPEO team.
That's the great news, but some investors already invested amount in ICO with old platform. What will they with those accounts?
Guys, another platform on the official website will emerge soon, so that we will be able to reach more investors. Other people who have invested through KickICO are still safe. An investment is valid whether it is done through KICKICO or our official website. At the end of the day, all are bound to the same ETH contract hence there is no difference.
All the best
Thanks DEVX-BeCe74 , Means still our investment is safe on KICKICO also till end of ICO. Means my decision is not wrong if I am investing in DEVX ICO.

Thanks for the heads up, it is actually nice to see that the sale will be brought together not a kickico only platform sale... Will the whole sale process still run till august?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

there one can only hope that developeo gets a big piece of this cake
I would be very happy as an investor :-)
But I see a big future, their plan seems plausible and easy to implement. Now I'm just waiting for them to tell us the partner universities

For me the most important part at this moment is reaching the softcap. Then only they can continue with the project and implement all nice things. Looking forward for that day.

I agree with you, once the soft-cap has been reached the project will run and get the opportunity to prove theirselves

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:28:18 PM

there one can only hope that developeo gets a big piece of this cake
I would be very happy as an investor :-)
But I see a big future, their plan seems plausible and easy to implement. Now I'm just waiting for them to tell us the partner universities

For me the most important part at this moment is reaching the softcap. Then only they can continue with the project and implement all nice things. Looking forward for that day.

I agree with you, once the soft-cap has been reached the project will run and get the opportunity to prove theirselves

Too many people worry about hardcaps and crazy figures, in the end of the day the only number that should matter to investors is the softcap as hitting that means that the projects viable and the team can actually start making big moves towards developing the platform and dedicatings funds to tasks, before the softcap its basically a waiting game to see if the ICO will be a success, once it hits softcap things start moving
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

With a great advisory team of Dave Sifry VP of LYFT, Investor/Advisor of Mozilla, Causes, Xola, Readme among others, Hermione Way Ex Tinder Head of Europe, Ryan Rutan Founder of Launchrock and Startupsco & Fundable, Developeo wants to help the humanity in the future of automation with a top-notch education on next-gen topics.

This is a very good point. But why these messages have not been picked up by investors? What are they looking for? What they are seeing other than what we are seeing?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

Developeo is a NEXT-GEN Education platform that seeks to solve major problems of the 4th Industrial Revolution; OpenSource & Commercial Software Development and problems that await Humanity, with a never before seen reward pool and a highly beneficial operational model.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

This is a very good point. But why these messages have not been picked up by investors? What are they looking for? What they are seeing other than what we are seeing?

That is the point, it looks like that most of potential investors don't get informed well. If you see all those Top Advisors and the hard working DEVX Team, it is incomprehensive that they didn't sold more Token.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:35:02 PM

I am really expecting now this correction to be over soon or its already over. Hope to see good recovery now in market and good response to ICO

I am very optimistic about a recovery of the market. As I suspected, there was a lot of support at 250 billion. marketcap.
since then it is back up and we are currently at 283 billion.
This recovery is also good for the ICOs at the moment, many are finding it difficult to raise funds, but if the market is more positive, more will be invested in icos
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:36:11 PM

Yeah it's not a fantastic start and I really think the KickICO platform pre-ICO hasn't helped at all, I would really advise against projects using their services in the future.

I think Developeo need to set up their own ICO sale on their own website, this looks way more legitimate and professional.

I have to admit, I did not know Kickico and I became aware of it only through developeo. In itself, I find it not bad to do a sale on Kickicko. They have already completed some projects successfully. If the market situation were not so difficult at the moment, this campaign would certainly have gone better.
But you are certainly right, they should also organize an ICO on their own page. just looks better

Yeah I guess and I know it's not KickICO's responsibility to find investments for Developeo, but their services aren't free FaulerWilli and you would be pretty disappointed if you were a member of the Developeo team.

I think they need a new strategy, and it might sound harsh but I'm only saying this in the best interests of the DEVX project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: