Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please

Hard Cap = 480,000,000 DEVX TOKENS

600,000,000 DEVX Tokens TOTAL SUPPLY

I found it on the whitepaper, page 31 & 32: https://www.developeo.com/DevWhitepaper.pdf

Thank you, I also have the white paper but can't understand why it's showing error... Thanks for the information once again I had search kickico but couldn't get it maybe I was looking in the wrong place
Mine have just little confusion here. Where we check progress of ICO? And how much fund they received yet?

Up to now, the only ICO for Developeo is on the KICKICO platform. They have earned about 53,7 ETH so far. You can check it on their website. https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

That's very far from the softcap it's at 10% but hopefully it should go beyond that with time

Yeah it's not a fantastic start and I really think the KickICO platform pre-ICO hasn't helped at all, I would really advise against projects using their services in the future.

I think Developeo need to set up their own ICO sale on their own website, this looks way more legitimate and professional.

I have to admit, I did not know Kickico and I became aware of it only through developeo. In itself, I find it not bad to do a sale on Kickicko. They have already completed some projects successfully. If the market situation were not so difficult at the moment, this campaign would certainly have gone better.
But you are certainly right, they should also organize an ICO on their own page. just looks better

Yeah I guess and I know it's not KickICO's responsibility to find investments for Developeo, but their services aren't free FaulerWilli and you would be pretty disappointed if you were a member of the Developeo team.

I think they need a new strategy, and it might sound harsh but I'm only saying this in the best interests of the DEVX project.

Since the KickICO sale isn't really moving forward it is a good decision to add a new platform to participate directly on their own website. I don't know why the KickICO campaign isn't very successfull, maybe people are just not used to that platform and prefer to invest directly on the homepage of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

Just saw todays Twitter post from Developeo. "$8.15 billion. That’s the amount global investors staked in Edtech companies in the first 10 months of 2017."
Unbelievable how big the nextgenlearning market is.
This is really a good update from the team. The good part is that they did it on their twitter platform which will definitely attract a number of investors to do something.
I can't​ agree less with you hendobox, Is good to see that Developeo is really achieving success. This update will pull lots of investors interest to this project.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please

I found it on the whitepaper, page 31 & 32: https://www.developeo.com/DevWhitepaper.pdf

Thank you, I also have the white paper but can't understand why it's showing error... Thanks for the information once again I had search kickico but couldn't get it maybe I was looking in the wrong place
Mine have just little confusion here. Where we check progress of ICO? And how much fund they received yet?

Up to now, the only ICO for Developeo is on the KICKICO platform. They have earned about 53,7 ETH so far. You can check it on their website. https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

That's very far from the softcap it's at 10% but hopefully it should go beyond that with time

Yeah it's not a fantastic start and I really think the KickICO platform pre-ICO hasn't helped at all, I would really advise against projects using their services in the future.

I think Developeo need to set up their own ICO sale on their own website, this looks way more legitimate and professional.

I have to admit, I did not know Kickico and I became aware of it only through developeo. In itself, I find it not bad to do a sale on Kickicko. They have already completed some projects successfully. If the market situation were not so difficult at the moment, this campaign would certainly have gone better.
But you are certainly right, they should also organize an ICO on their own page. just looks better

Yeah I guess and I know it's not KickICO's responsibility to find investments for Developeo, but their services aren't free FaulerWilli and you would be pretty disappointed if you were a member of the Developeo team.

I think they need a new strategy, and it might sound harsh but I'm only saying this in the best interests of the DEVX project.

Since the KickICO sale isn't really moving forward it is a good decision to add a new platform to participate directly on their own website. I don't know why the KickICO campaign isn't very successfull, maybe people are just not used to that platform and prefer to invest directly on the homepage of the project.

I would personally prefer to go through the projects own website to purchase tokens, Developeo should create an online wallet. Shame it didn't work out on KickICO but the quicker the switch the better.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:52:50 PM

Indeed the main sale is somewhere in August so plenty time for the sale to go and I also think the market will look better by then

The market should be better by then hopefully, with their total supply that is considerably good for a utility token it could easily reach an high value in no distant time after sale
Does the market really affect the ico's? if so then yes mostly in the summer the price goes back up again to the top and then you can get a lot of profit.

Exactly why I said buying now comes with a lot of gains.... Market is looking green and when it's really set at the top all the way for the DEVX Token

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:21:21 AM

Developeo’s platform, allows the open –source community a simple login using their Github account. The decentralized platform will be driven by both software developers and project managers  who  will  oversee  the  software  development  and  have  a  heavier  influence  on evaluating the quality of code committed.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:13:16 AM

With your site something's not right, what happened  Huh

Why? what happened? It works perfectly fine for me. Or are you talking about something else?

Crypto market started going up. This should be the time for getting some investments in DEVX.

I dont know why people leaves such very short comment about the problem they facing. They should clearly mention what problem they are facing so that DEVX team can look into it. DEVX team is very active and they will surely solve the issues if explained in detail
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:37:49 AM

Developeo is a NEXT-GEN Education platform that seeks to solve major problems of the 4th Industrial Revolution; OpenSource & Commercial Software Development and problems that await Humanity, with a never before seen reward pool and a highly beneficial operational model.

Problems such as robots taking over the world.. It sounds funny but it actually is one of the problems not to be taking lightly with the way AI is being advanced coded to think for itself, it seems toput that fear in motion.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:56:12 AM

With a great advisory team of Dave Sifry VP of LYFT, Investor/Advisor of Mozilla, Causes, Xola, Readme among others, Hermione Way Ex Tinder Head of Europe, Ryan Rutan Founder of Launchrock and Startupsco & Fundable, Developeo wants to help the humanity in the future of automation with a top-notch education on next-gen topics.

This is a very good point. But why these messages have not been picked up by investors? What are they looking for? What they are seeing other than what we are seeing?

Firefox investor is a really huge boost; Given the focus is on opensource this is a really helpful catch especially that they have pioneered the field and been supporting the open source community ever since.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:17:58 AM

Just saw todays Twitter post from Developeo. "$8.15 billion. That’s the amount global investors staked in Edtech companies in the first 10 months of 2017."
Unbelievable how big the nextgenlearning market is.
This is really a good update from the team. The good part is that they did it on their twitter platform which will definitely attract a number of investors to do something.

This is critical to ensuring a healthy growing community. Twitter is one of the best tools out there for expansion. It will be good to see the team doing the same on other platforms such as facebook, medium, reddit, telegram

If they are able to tap into part of the 8.15 billion that would be a massive win. a 10% of the whole market is like somewhere around a billion. However it is going to be a bumpy ride given educational institutes in general are donated to. On the other hand you have students which are a really huge audience.

Yes, its really a viable niche, take a clue from centralized sites that offer online training services, they make millions per month, now bring that perspective into developeo that is doing such in a much better way, that should give you an idea of what this project entails and what we all stand to gain
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

Developeo is a NEXT-GEN Education platform that seeks to solve major problems of the 4th Industrial Revolution; OpenSource & Commercial Software Development and problems that await Humanity, with a never before seen reward pool and a highly beneficial operational model.

Problems such as robots taking over the world.. It sounds funny but it actually is one of the problems not to be taking lightly with the way AI is being advanced coded to think for itself, it seems toput that fear in motion.

Yes mate, robots are really taking human jobs. Even in food industry, car manufacturing, etc all works are done by Robot only. Automation can cause significant amount of job loss if people don't learn new technologies.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

Yes mate, robots are really taking human jobs. Even in food industry, car manufacturing, etc all works are done by Robot only. Automation can cause significant amount of job loss if people don't learn new technologies.

I think the main issues with automation is that it's taking the unskilled labor roles, manual and repetitive jobs, and open source education program is interesting, it means people can learn without forking out thousands for formal education, if they do it right.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

I think the main issues with automation is that it's taking the unskilled labor roles, manual and repetitive jobs, and open source education program is interesting, it means people can learn without forking out thousands for formal education, if they do it right.

To compete with automation, traditional way of learning will not help much. We need to have some out the box learning program which Developeo can provide to its users.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

Talking about This problem It'sjust like a time bomb waiting the right time to detonate. If not properly put in check, soon enough only robotics engineers would like be in business while other would be competing with robots to stay In business
Cnote328

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

Talking about This problem It'sjust like a time bomb waiting the right time to detonate. If not properly put in check, soon enough only robotics engineers would like be in business while other would be competing with robots to stay In business

Now i'm getting all kinds of thoughts, reflectling on those robots movies i have watched lol.  Humans can't be replaced by robots they do things in a programmed manner, routine activities can get boring they are just somethings only humans can do.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

honestly, you can also have my job :-) i do not want anymore
But since I could not stay at home, I would have to retrain. and then the bootcamps come into play, I would immediately book a bootcamp
Abah007

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:47:42 AM

Technologies for humanity are very important, their role is great, this is the analysis of the Developeo project. The team is trying to solve the problems of the fourth industrial revolution.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

Now i'm getting all kinds of thoughts, reflectling on those robots movies i have watched lol.  Humans can't be replaced by robots they do things in a programmed manner, routine activities can get boring they are just somethings only humans can do.

Well, there's advantages to both sides. Robots never get sick, are never late, can work 24/7 etc.  But then on the otherside, someone needs to maintain and repair those robots haha.
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

Well, there's advantages to both sides. Robots never get sick, are never late, can work 24/7 etc.  But then on the otherside, someone needs to maintain and repair those robots haha.

But with the way AI is going they are being developed in a way that they do not have to live on instructions or routines but thinking on their own and getting to make decisions on their own based on how they think itbis the right idea.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

Yes and these robots or mechanical advancements will need to be monitored by humans, that is where developeo comes in, no matter how smart these advancements are, without humans, they will be obsolete but getting the right knowledge is the key to been part of the advancement
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

Yes and these robots or mechanical advancements will need to be monitored by humans, that is where developeo comes in, no matter how smart these advancements are, without humans, they will be obsolete but getting the right knowledge is the key to been part of the advancement

Well that's a good thing to read regarding that robots won't be taking over human jobs if it requires human supervision... that was one of the disadvantages but I guess that humans are still required so it wouldn't end badly losing jobs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: