Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

the project seems interesting the combination of artificial intelligence and blockchain has always intrigued me, I think I will follow developments closely

Hello Mr Robot. I think I have an idea while the two combination interest you. Seem like you are into AI too judging from your name. (haha) just kidding though. Welcome in friend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

One of the team mentioned a few days ago that they plan to add an investment option directly on their website. Are there any news about this yet. Most importantly when will it be added?

Investment options? I didn't knew that. What kind of investment will be available at developeo site? Invest in DEVX tokens and earn return?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

Just found this news on the Homepage of Developeo:

DEVX FIRST INVESTORS PRESALE
IS GONNA BE LIVE IN FOUR DAYS FOR PUBLIC!
A chance to participate on a special presale at Developeo.com, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains. Developeo is offering this Special Presale for the DEVX community on KICKICO with the lowest prices per the DEVX token.During the PRE-ICO and ICO phase the prices will be significantly higher. (i.e 4x-5x-6x-7x-8x)

but know i ask me, is this really new or have i missed that until today? The Kickico campaign is already running, whats different from earlier?
DEVX-BeCe74

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

A chance to participate on a special presale at Developeo.com, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains. Developeo is offering this Special Presale for the DEVX community on KICKICO with the lowest prices per the DEVX token.During the PRE-ICO and ICO phase the prices will be significantly higher. (i.e 4x-5x-6x-7x-8x)

but know i ask me, is this really new or have i missed that until today? The Kickico campaign is already running, whats different from earlier?
Dear All
In a few days, we will launch a platform on our official website to support the campaign. It is not different from the KickICO platform in terms of financial details, the bonuses etc. are all the same however technology-wise, it will allow easier access to our pre-sale.
Many thanks
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

One of the team mentioned a few days ago that they plan to add an investment option directly on their website. Are there any news about this yet. Most importantly when will it be added?
Really? I did not have any idea about this. I think it is going to be a great concept for them to integrate on the website. I only hope the do it as soon as possible
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

Really? I did not have any idea about this. I think it is going to be a great concept for them to integrate on the website. I only hope the do it as soon as possible

For all who missed it (or don't believe me Roll Eyes), I just went back a few pages and copied what of DEVX said:

Guys, another platform on the official website will emerge soon, so that we will be able to reach more investors. Other people who have invested through KickICO are still safe. An investment is valid whether it is done through KICKICO or our official website. At the end of the day, all are bound to the same ETH contract hence there is no difference.
All the best
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

For all who missed it (or don't believe me Roll Eyes), I just went back a few pages and copied what of DEVX said:

Guys, another platform on the official website will emerge soon, so that we will be able to reach more investors. Other people who have invested through KickICO are still safe. An investment is valid whether it is done through KICKICO or our official website. At the end of the day, all are bound to the same ETH contract hence there is no difference.
All the best

That is what they said, some days ago. But up to now, Developeo didn't announce it on their official channels. Some potential investors are waiting for an statement.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

Developeo is a NEXT-GEN Education platform that seeks to solve major problems of the 4th Industrial Revolution; OpenSource & Commercial Software Development and problems that await Humanity, with a never before seen reward pool and a highly beneficial operational model.

Problems such as robots taking over the world.. It sounds funny but it actually is one of the problems not to be taking lightly with the way AI is being advanced coded to think for itself, it seems toput that fear in motion.

Yes mate, robots are really taking human jobs. Even in food industry, car manufacturing, etc all works are done by Robot only. Automation can cause significant amount of job loss if people don't learn new technologies.

Yes and these robots or mechanical advancements will need to be monitored by humans, that is where developeo comes in, no matter how smart these advancements are, without humans, they will be obsolete but getting the right knowledge is the key to been part of the advancement

Well that's a good thing to read regarding that robots won't be taking over human jobs if it requires human supervision... that was one of the disadvantages but I guess that humans are still required so it wouldn't end badly losing jobs

Yea, humans will always be the superior master but without the skills, we can't be relevant in such a generation where robots and machines take up a huge section of our lives, with Developeo, we don't have to worry about that and we'll get to be integrated into the future, instead of getting left out
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

the project seems interesting the combination of artificial intelligence and blockchain has always intrigued me, I think I will follow developments closely

I think the two combined together, artificial intelligence and block chain is the next new technology to come into implementation at a enterprise level which i think will offer some great profits towards the end of 2018-2019. We should see some nice progress this year and will be a matter of time before business' start using the technology.

Im waiting for someone to develop opensource Skynet on Developeo's platform.  Grin With blockchain becoming more and more widely accept, and AI just starting to take off, I think you're right, it's going to be interesting to see where we are in five years time.

Indeed, its super exciting to think about blockchain implementation everywhere and also AI. We will be in different world and it would be like dream come true for many of us.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

Dear All
In a few days, we will launch a platform on our official website to support the campaign. It is not different from the KickICO platform in terms of financial details, the bonuses etc. are all the same however technology-wise, it will allow easier access to our pre-sale.
Many thanks

I think this is a nice move but will the kickico sale still be open that is the two sales will be running together and user can get it from whatever site they wish to.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

The growing interest of the audience of investors in this Developeo gives an opportunity to achieve excellent results for this team.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

All the best

That is what they said, some days ago. But up to now, Developeo didn't announce it on their official channels. Some potential investors are waiting for an statement.
Well.... I do hope they make an official announcement about it soon because it won't be a good thing if the don't since it some how got to our notice.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

The growing interest of the audience of investors in this Developeo gives an opportunity to achieve excellent results for this team.

I agree, marketing wise DevelopEO is doing very well and this will attract incentives to support the team

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

It seems to be a great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!
SmileyPrimeStar bitcointalk topic Smiley

I guess this guy posted in wrong thread. This topic is not relevant of this thread. Developeo is a good concept and still ICO is going on.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

Dear All
Many thanks

great, thanks for the explanation. That can only be good for the ICO. My hope is rising that you will reach the softcap then. In any case, I will continue to be loyal and tell my friends about your project, because it is really great
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

I think the two combined together, artificial intelligence and block chain is the next new technology to come into implementation at a enterprise level which i think will offer some great profits towards the end of 2018-2019. We should see some nice progress this year and will be a matter of time before business' start using the technology.
But why is developeo different? i would like to invest but i want to know why it is so different with other AI crypto's why should i choose developeo?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

But why is developeo different? i would like to invest but i want to know why it is so different with other AI crypto's why should i choose developeo?

Developeo is unique.  Developeo University will be a pioneer in the studies of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Full Stack Programming, Deep Learning, VR/AR, Neural Networks, Data Science, Data Art, New-Age Architecture, Robotics, Smartwear and other related technologies to become available. They also rewards every user of its platform (own), with Developeo tokens, for any open source contribution to any valid project in github.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

Developeo is unique.  Developeo University will be a pioneer in the studies of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Full Stack Programming, Deep Learning, VR/AR, Neural Networks, Data Science, Data Art, New-Age Architecture, Robotics, Smartwear and other related technologies to become available. They also rewards every user of its platform (own), with Developeo tokens, for any open source contribution to any valid project in github.

I am curious and very much interested in knowing more about the partnership arrangement between Developeo and universities. btw, how is the pre-sales going on? Did not check that lately..
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

I am curious and very much interested in knowing more about the partnership arrangement between Developeo and universities. btw, how is the pre-sales going on? Did not check that lately..

Me too did not check the ICO progress lately. I am sure about reaching softcap and move forward. This is DEVX project. So no need to worry about it. Just waiting for the announcement to come from team regarding that.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

In simple terms, this project is based on the education niche, if you do a little research on online education, you will get to see the alarming numbers of entrants what this means is viability, now bringing that into developeo, that tend to focus on programs that will help equip the students/individuals for the future, with its unique program the project will sure get a whole lot of intakes, developeo also gives discounts to students/ investors with DEVX token, so we all know what that means, hope this helps
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: