Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

Hello! What about the start of sales? Everything goes according to plan and sales will open in a few hours?
2 hours before the start, I hope the time count will be replaced by a tracker of collected funds promptly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

Having more tokens for the bounty hunters makes it easy for the token listed on coinmarketcap, this is sort of part of the marketing campaign. I think I've read this frkm the other team thread too so exchange have more volume right from the very start of trading day. I think its a good decision to increase the bounty funds.
Indeed, any project is interested in keeping the token holders as much as possible. Bounty campaign is the ideal option for this task.
Many bounty hunters if they see that the project is developing well make the decision to become investors.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

In the last few days there is no community manager in the thread, I hope he will signify his presence. A number of questions have accumulated to him.
I think that the community manager is part of the team and now he has a busy schedule.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

Thank you for sharing. Indeed, developers solve an important task to increase the speed of the platform, at the moment all the plans are being implemented successfully, I hope in this regard nothing will change.
You are welcome, i am watching this project and don't forget the documents of KYC must be processed by team faster due to as we know the public sale will be opened in couples hours later and don't make disappointing the costumers just due to the processing of KYC, good luck for everyone.
I am sure that many people have postponed everything at the last moment (KYC procedure) as usual and now create difficulties for the project team  Cheesy

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

Having more tokens for the bounty hunters makes it easy for the token listed on coinmarketcap, this is sort of part of the marketing campaign. I think I've read this frkm the other team thread too so exchange have more volume right from the very start of trading day. I think its a good decision to increase the bounty funds.
Indeed, any project is interested in keeping the token holders as much as possible. Bounty campaign is the ideal option for this task.
Many bounty hunters if they see that the project is developing well make the decision to become investors.
Absolutely, I act the same way.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:48:27 AM

In the last few days there is no community manager in the thread, I hope he will signify his presence. A number of questions have accumulated to him.
I think that the community manager is part of the team and now he has a busy schedule.
Perhaps this is so, but I will hope for feedback and fresh information about the project.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:54:09 AM

It seems to me that now the community manager should be in touch. The beginning of sales is one of the main points in ICO.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

Hello! What about the start of sales? Everything goes according to plan and sales will open in a few hours?
2 hours before the start, I hope the time count will be replaced by a tracker of collected funds promptly.
I also hope for this because this indicator is very important and many make a decision based on it.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

It seems to me that now the community manager should be in touch. The beginning of sales is one of the main points in ICO.

I agree, would like to hear the latest news and how is the preparation for sales.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

I also hope for this because this indicator is very important and many make a decision based on it.

The countdown has gone and the counter shows that they have already collected half the required amount  Cheesy
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

Wow, that was a long time since the beginning till the end of bounty program. I hope that ICO will past fast and developers will collect the sum much bigger then the expect. Hope in very close future we will see Bubbletone on the biggest exchanges flying to the moon. Cheers!

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

Wow, that was a long time since the beginning till the end of bounty program. I hope that ICO will past fast and developers will collect the sum much bigger then the expect. Hope in very close future we will see Bubbletone on the biggest exchanges flying to the moon. Cheers!
Have enough patience. I think it will be rewarded. The project looks long-term.

Its been promoted in the forum for several months already I do think there had been a lot already had invested in the project, I have even told a friend to invest to this project and I believe he sent 3ETH during the time when Eth's price was more than $1K. The rise of prices these days may cause investors dilemma though but I hope bubbletone can collect more than what they expect.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

Its been promoted in the forum for several months already I do think there had been a lot already had invested in the project, I have even told a friend to invest to this project and I believe he sent 3ETH during the time when Eth's price was more than $1K. The rise of prices these days may cause investors dilemma though but I hope bubbletone can collect more than what they expect.
Hope the eth price keep rising in upcoming weeks, it will positively effect all projects including bubbletone I think.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

Even when the price of ETH is not stable it's better to put this ETH in Bubbletone and take 2x at least from the start of sale instead of waiting ETH reaching $1k (by the way is almost the highest price and it will be tough exam for ETH to beat it).

So I wait at least for double price of Bubbletone in the beginning of sale and I hope bounty will reward us good.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

Yeah, you're absolutely right about that. In addition, when you follow the progress of the project for a long time, and it really becomes interesting to you, there is an additional incentive to invest in the project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:49:12 PM

Around the project, a lot of attention and popularity is becoming more and more. I am sure that they will collect the required amount ahead of time.
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

In my opinion, now it is dangerous to enter into projects for a long time because the market is very unstable and at any moment it can collapse. I prefer to sell them after selling tokens and fix profits ... This project is not suitable for this, as I believe.

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
julmichael

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:31:32 PM

Any Telecom partners yet?
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:15:21 AM

Thank you for sharing. Indeed, developers solve an important task to increase the speed of the platform, at the moment all the plans are being implemented successfully, I hope in this regard nothing will change.
You are welcome, i am watching this project and don't forget the documents of KYC must be processed by team faster due to as we know the public sale will be opened in couples hours later and don't make disappointing the costumers just due to the processing of KYC, good luck for everyone.
I am sure that many people have postponed everything at the last moment (KYC procedure) as usual and now create difficulties for the project team  Cheesy
Since Public sale had begun, the developer of team bubbletone are very very busy, many people who makes the question about their problem or something other, but the developer of team are very active to answer all of the questions (include KYC procedure) the participate of token just must be patient, right now is the most busy for the project team.  Grin
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:13:40 AM

Any Telecom partners yet?
Here the explanation about bubbletone's project and any other related with the bubbletone include the answer your question
"Initially, they’re creating a community of small and medium-sized mobile operators that are looking for new services for their subscribers, such as global mobile coverage and value-added services, as well as new revenue streams on inbound tourists, Identity-as-a-Service and Voice-over-IP calls.

10+ operators with 20+M subscribers are ready for Proof of Concept (PoC) of the “Blockchain in Telecom” solution.

They have signed an agreement with world-famous English-learning service called “Lingualeo” to be connected to the Blockchain platform. It allows accepting SDR tokens to pay for language services as well as expanding sales channels via mobile operators.

They have become full member of the Crypto Valley Association. It is one of the world’s leading ecosystems established to develop crypto, blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.

They have signed partnership agreement with ShoCard Inc., the premier provider of blockchain-based identity verification. "
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: