Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

Any Telecom partners yet?
Here the explanation about bubbletone's project and any other related with the bubbletone include the answer your question
"Initially, they’re creating a community of small and medium-sized mobile operators that are looking for new services for their subscribers, such as global mobile coverage and value-added services, as well as new revenue streams on inbound tourists, Identity-as-a-Service and Voice-over-IP calls.

10+ operators with 20+M subscribers are ready for Proof of Concept (PoC) of the “Blockchain in Telecom” solution.

They have signed an agreement with world-famous English-learning service called “Lingualeo” to be connected to the Blockchain platform. It allows accepting SDR tokens to pay for language services as well as expanding sales channels via mobile operators.

They have become full member of the Crypto Valley Association. It is one of the world’s leading ecosystems established to develop crypto, blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.

They have signed partnership agreement with ShoCard Inc., the premier provider of blockchain-based identity verification. "

A fairly large list of partners, given the early stage of development. This is a good indicator of the prospects of the project
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

7 190 000 $ already collected. Nice result fot first day.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

Any Telecom partners yet?
Here the explanation about bubbletone's project and any other related with the bubbletone include the answer your question
"Initially, they’re creating a community of small and medium-sized mobile operators that are looking for new services for their subscribers, such as global mobile coverage and value-added services, as well as new revenue streams on inbound tourists, Identity-as-a-Service and Voice-over-IP calls.

10+ operators with 20+M subscribers are ready for Proof of Concept (PoC) of the “Blockchain in Telecom” solution.

They have signed an agreement with world-famous English-learning service called “Lingualeo” to be connected to the Blockchain platform. It allows accepting SDR tokens to pay for language services as well as expanding sales channels via mobile operators.

They have become full member of the Crypto Valley Association. It is one of the world’s leading ecosystems established to develop crypto, blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.

They have signed partnership agreement with ShoCard Inc., the premier provider of blockchain-based identity verification. "
Impressive list, I'm surprised that the hard cap was not closed at the very beginning of sales.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

A great result, I think that in the remaining 29 days all tokens will be bought.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:52:10 AM

Thank you for sharing. Indeed, developers solve an important task to increase the speed of the platform, at the moment all the plans are being implemented successfully, I hope in this regard nothing will change.
You are welcome, i am watching this project and don't forget the documents of KYC must be processed by team faster due to as we know the public sale will be opened in couples hours later and don't make disappointing the costumers just due to the processing of KYC, good luck for everyone.
I am sure that many people have postponed everything at the last moment (KYC procedure) as usual and now create difficulties for the project team  Cheesy
Since Public sale had begun, the developer of team bubbletone are very very busy, many people who makes the question about their problem or something other, but the developer of team are very active to answer all of the questions (include KYC procedure) the participate of token just must be patient, right now is the most busy for the project team.  Grin
I agree with you, as I see sales are going well, and most likely this will attract new people who want to buy tokens. Therefore the next few days the project team will be very heavily loaded.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

Its been promoted in the forum for several months already I do think there had been a lot already had invested in the project, I have even told a friend to invest to this project and I believe he sent 3ETH during the time when Eth's price was more than $1K. The rise of prices these days may cause investors dilemma though but I hope bubbletone can collect more than what they expect.
I think the higher the price for Ethereum, the more willing investors will spend it.
I also observed this trend. But it depends on the profits that investors have received before this. If they bought the ETH for 460 dollars, then of course some of them will want to fix profits.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

Wow, that was a long time since the beginning till the end of bounty program. I hope that ICO will past fast and developers will collect the sum much bigger then the expect. Hope in very close future we will see Bubbletone on the biggest exchanges flying to the moon. Cheers!
Have enough patience. I think it will be rewarded. The project looks long-term.

In my opinion, now it is dangerous to enter into projects for a long time because the market is very unstable and at any moment it can collapse. I prefer to sell them after selling tokens and fix profits ... This project is not suitable for this, as I believe.
Totally disagree with you. Due to the fact that the market is not stable, it is most profitable to invest in real long-term projects, since at such a distance they will make a good profit. And it's really dangerous to speculate now.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

Really a good start, I wonder if this amount includes buying in the previous stages or not?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

In my opinion, now it is dangerous to enter into projects for a long time because the market is very unstable and at any moment it can collapse. I prefer to sell them after selling tokens and fix profits ... This project is not suitable for this, as I believe.
Is the market bad now? From the lows it has already made + 30%, there is a lot of positive news, I think that the bullish trend has already started.
LightFork

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

Really a good start, I wonder if this amount includes buying in the previous stages or not?
I think that this is the total amount collected.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

Totally disagree with you. Due to the fact that the market is not stable, it is most profitable to invest in real long-term projects, since at such a distance they will make a good profit. And it's really dangerous to speculate now.
Indeed, I think that long-term prospects are obvious, and short-term prospects can be very diverse.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

I'm afraid this is incorrect information. the same value was when the date was read before the sales began. They just did not set up an investment counter
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:35:41 AM

I'm afraid this is incorrect information. the same value was when the date was read before the sales began. They just did not set up an investment counter
It turns out that at the moment the amount of collected funds is unknown?

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

I think the higher the price for Ethereum, the more willing investors will spend it.
I also observed this trend. But it depends on the profits that investors have received before this. If they bought the ETH for 460 dollars, then of course some of them will want to fix profits.
There is another dependence - if the market of coins does not provide sufficient income, then investors become more active in the ICO market.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

Indeed, I think that long-term prospects are obvious, and short-term prospects can be very diverse.
Yes, in the short term, I do not exclude the possibility of correction. But I am 100% sure that when investing for a long time, the market will have time to recover.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

It turns out that half of the tokens have already been sold and until the close of the hard cap has left to sell another half?
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

In any case, this is a very good result, considering that the main stage of the sale has just begun.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

It turns out that half of the tokens have already been sold and until the close of the hard cap has left to sell another half?
You're right. It looks quite realistic at the moment. The whole market is growing, this should positively affect the fees.
LightFork

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

In any case, this is a very good result, considering that the main stage of the sale has just begun.
In the coming days, you can look at the dynamics and evaluate what the chances of collecting hard cap.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

The project is quite interesting and has good ratings on all ICO trackers, so the activity of investors is high from the first days of sales.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: