Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Soslumisir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

An interesting service that allows mobile communication providers, users, and operators to interact with each other directly without intermediaries, thereby using Blockchain technology to reduce the cost of providing mobile services when you are in the roaming.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

If, for some reason, the excitement around the project begins (for example, news in the global media), then the rate of fees will increase dramatically even without large investors.
This scenario is quite possible, I also noticed that often the behavior of investors (especially small ones) is very influenced by the media.
This is explained both by psychology and by calculation. Even a bad project will give you a profit if you invest in it at the moment of agitation and have time to sell the tokens before it ends.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:14:20 PM

That's one way to see it, but it could also accelerate growth in terms of development. The competition might push the ethereum developers beyond their limits. I think it's good for everyone.
If Ethereum do not develop rapidly, then it can lose an advantage over other platforms.
But this situation has another side. In order for competitors to simply catch up with ETH, they have to do a great job.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:42:19 PM

vgk88
The moment of consolidation of the market has already been passed. The last mini correction showed this. I think now there will be more or less even growth, but of course the impact of the news will sometimes prevail.
I also expect growth in the near future. If everything goes well, we can rise to 15000.
In fact, it's not such a big growth that you can worry about. Only + 30% to current levels.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:00:15 PM

Bubbletone's ICO project is just the beginning and we know that bubbletone's project is still in the ICO stage, bubbletone is still focussing on the ICO and the products of bubbletone's project (there are beta application on playstore and app store) to be more better in the future, so the telecommunication companies will interested when the ICO project to be sucessfull, however there is private sale in bubbletone's ICO, who is know ? The telecommunication companies has bought more the token.
I think that if large companies took part in a private sale, we would already know about it. Usually such activities are conducted in public in view of the specifics of their legal status.
I am not sure if there are large of companies took part in private sale, we will know about it because it is private (secret of company)
Please have a look at their latest article on "International mobile communication is expensive, long-distance one -a little cheaper".
In this article you will get the information about How BubbleTone Blockchain — The first decentralized telecommunication platform allows operators to provide their clients with no roaming.
For more information, please visit here:
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/international-mobile-communication-is-expensive-long-distance-one-a-little-cheaper-5f950a904e6c
Maybe I'm wrong, but information about partners and partnership conditions should be open. This is a legal business and there's nothing to hide. Thank you for the link to the article, I'll get acquainted with it.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

This scenario is quite possible, I also noticed that often the behavior of investors (especially small ones) is very influenced by the media.
This is explained both by psychology and by calculation. Even a bad project will give you a profit if you invest in it at the moment of agitation and have time to sell the tokens before it ends.
This all refers to speculation. If to talk about real work and real product, then I think this project is just ready to produce it.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:18:03 PM

A new update of the amount of money collected will be tomorrow? It is a pity that the team will not make an online funds counter.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

A new update of the amount of money collected will be tomorrow? It is a pity that the team will not make an online funds counter.
In this there are positive sides - if the price of ETH falls, then this can be misleading those who saw one sum in the morning, and in the evening a smaller amount. As if some investor took his money back  Grin

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:36:13 PM

This all refers to speculation. If to talk about real work and real product, then I think this project is just ready to produce it.
I agree, but nevertheless such an approach exists in the market and even some large investors apply it. Regarding this project, I also have no doubt that it is focused on real business.

nguyentuan222

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

this is a great innovation, it can be to any country without having to change the phone number, and can phone with relatives without worry the cost of the phone will be expensive. I hope this innovation can be felt by us soon. very compatible with today.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

this is a great innovation, it can be to any country without having to change the phone number, and can phone with relatives without worry the cost of the phone will be expensive. I hope this innovation can be felt by us soon. very compatible with today.

Exactly a reason why this project will be a good project to support with for its purpose. I have ben keeping my mobile number for more than 8 years already and I have no plans to replace it with another incase I decide to move to visit to another country for weeks. Roaming it an option but its expensive. 

I agree, but nevertheless such an approach exists in the market and even some large investors apply it. Regarding this project, I also have no doubt that it is focused on real business.

There are already several telecom supporting the project I guess its just a matter of time and we'll be seeing its progress after the ICO.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:29:47 AM

Bubbletone's ICO project is just the beginning and we know that bubbletone's project is still in the ICO stage, bubbletone is still focussing on the ICO and the products of bubbletone's project (there are beta application on playstore and app store) to be more better in the future, so the telecommunication companies will interested when the ICO project to be sucessfull, however there is private sale in bubbletone's ICO, who is know ? The telecommunication companies has bought more the token.
I think that if large companies took part in a private sale, we would already know about it. Usually such activities are conducted in public in view of the specifics of their legal status.
I am not sure if there are large of companies took part in private sale, we will know about it because it is private (secret of company)
Please have a look at their latest article on "International mobile communication is expensive, long-distance one -a little cheaper".
In this article you will get the information about How BubbleTone Blockchain — The first decentralized telecommunication platform allows operators to provide their clients with no roaming.
For more information, please visit here:
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/international-mobile-communication-is-expensive-long-distance-one-a-little-cheaper-5f950a904e6c
Maybe I'm wrong, but information about partners and partnership conditions should be open. This is a legal business and there's nothing to hide. Thank you for the link to the article, I'll get acquainted with it.
Yes you are right, it is legal business, real products with the company behind it, but doesn't mean all of information about the companies must be shown to all of the people, just remember the company has right to keep secret and there are some reason we don't know about the companies, just relax and wait until the ICO stage ends and be ready to takes profit.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

Exactly a reason why this project will be a good project to support with for its purpose. I have ben keeping my mobile number for more than 8 years already and I have no plans to replace it with another incase I decide to move to visit to another country for weeks. Roaming it an option but its expensive. 
The main problem is that the number is used for authorization in many places (for example, Binance) so it is very important to keep it on.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

7 425 085 $ collected.
The rate of collection does not change, exactly half the way to the hardcap is passed.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

SmileyHi Bubbletone Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks
I think you're late, this project has already been added to the biggest trackers. If you are interested in participating in the project, then write in the bounty thread.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

Soft cap of project is collected (50% of the hard cap is collected actually and ahead of many more days before the end of ICO) so the project will be implemented.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

7 425 085 $ collected.
The rate of collection does not change, exactly half the way to the hardcap is passed.
I think the team is very happy with the way the ICO is going, maybe soon there will be some announcements that will help to collect hardcap.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

I think the turnover of funds in this project will be very fast, so in reality it will be difficult to distinguish investment from speculation.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

Yes you are right, it is legal business, real products with the company behind it, but doesn't mean all of information about the companies must be shown to all of the people, just remember the company has right to keep secret and there are some reason we don't know about the companies, just relax and wait until the ICO stage ends and be ready to takes profit.
It's clear that I'm not particularly worried about this, and I'm doing my own business. I suppose that this project will be profitable for me.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

Assuming that other platforms develop rapidly, then yes Wink but those other platforms haven't proven anything yet either. Anyway better go back to the topic here now.
Sorry that I can not refrain from continuing the offtopic - today's news about the vulnerability in the EOS show all the risks of working with "young and promising" blockchains.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: